S_L_U_T_S Redux

View File

S_L_U_T_S Redux, by MrEsturk and DocClox

This is an updated version of DocClox's Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Serivice mod, released with his permission. 

NOTICE: Just a heads up I have retired from modding Skyrim for the time being. Modding it became too much of a headache to bear and also I've been trying to shift my focus on indie game development. So this mod is officially up for adoption. If you are interested in continuing keep in mind DocClox started this mod, so respect any wishes he has on the matter. My only personal request is that you keep any added hardcore/bestiality content completely optional in the MCM menu.

About Skyrim Special Edition: For the record I have never owned or have any intention of purchasing Skyrim Special Edition. Thus even if I do decide to come back to this mod I can't exactly port it to a game I don't even have. However if anyone else wishes create a port of it to SSE you have my blessing.

Summary:

The carriage drivers of Skyrim have banded together to form the Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service, and they're looking to take on staff.

Talk to a carriage driver, one of the stewards or an innkeeper to get started.

Details:

It's a ponygirl mod. You get locked into a yoke, hooked up to a cart and told to pull it to another city. For which you get paid. Unless too many bandits have their way with you on the way. If that happens they'll pilfer from the cart as well, and you can end up owing money to the Company. But that's not a problem: They'll just send on another run until you can pay off all the arrears. Isn't that nice of them?

For more details, check out DocClox's original mod.

NOTE TO ORIGINAL VERSION USERS:

It is recommended you use a cleansave for the redux version, or at least save your game with the old mod disabled then load with the redux version installed. If you are using an old save and the MCM menu isn't working properly, go to the debug section and select "Reset to Default". That should correct the menu.

Requirements:

Sexlab Framework

Devious Devices 3.0

Devious Devices Expansion 4.0

Devious Devices Intergration 4.0

Zaz (Might possiblely be covered already by Devious Devices, I can't remember)

SlaveTats

Racemenu

XP32 Maximum Skeleton or a similar skeleton (Or try this older skeleton suggested in DocClox's version)

Obsolete: HdtHeels is not required for the redux version. Yay:classic_tongue:

Recommended Mods:

Come together N Out of the way: Allows you to tweak the distance your companion follows you at. You can use it to set them to stay farther away so they don't spend most of their time dry-humping the back of your cart while following you during a run. I'm going to be lazy and insist you use this if you want to control your companion's spacing :classic_rolleyes:

Fus Ro Doh: Used to make unvoiced dialogue work better and always display subtitles. Yep, neither me nor DocClox recorded any spoke dialogue for this mod. Seems to be a theme with the fetish mods of this site, lol.

I also recommend using a mod that increases the encounter of bandits and other hostile humanoid NPCs on the roads. Such as one of the following:

Extra Encounters Reborn

Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary

Enemy Encounter

WHAT'S NEW IN THE REDUX VERSION:

- New Customizable Costume:

The ponygirl costume has been updated to incorporate many of the newer ponygirl themed items that have been released in the last few years. Choose one of five color themes (black,red,white,blue,pink) ,four tail styles, and a choice between a Yoke/Breast Yoke/Armbinder/Handcuffs from the MCM menu.

- Base Pay Affected by Distance and Tweakable in MCM:

Instead of a flat rate of 500 gold your pay will be calculated on the distance of your haul. A longer run = more pay! And is the 500 base modifier seeming a bit low for your lvl 255 Dragonborn? No problem! You can increase the payout to something that feels much more endgame in the MCM menu.

- Overtime Bonus:

So you've decided your character is better suited to make her living as a pack horse than an adventurer? S_L_U_T_S loves a dedicated ponygirl willing to go above and beyond the call of duty! For each delivery in a row you complete without collecting your escrow you will receive an ever increasing overtime multiplier to your pay (multiplier rate can be set or disabled in MCM). Disclaimer: Overtime benefits only apply to voluntary ponies who make perfect deliveries. (And yes, that annoying bug where you only got payed once when doing multiple deliveries has been squashed.)

- Choose Your Own Destination:

Need to be somewhere for a different quest and want to turn the walk into a little money on the side? Now you can specify with Hold you want to make a haul too. Of course you won't get paid as much and don't get this option if you owe debt to the company, but more choices are more choices!

- Spontaneous Failure:

Did some super stealthy thief plunder your cargo without your notice? Or maybe you where in such a hurry you didn't notice your cargo got knocked loose on one of the bumpier roads. Set a % chance in MCM that your perfect run will turn out not so perfect when you reach your destination. Great for those who don't want to flood their Skyrim with armies of rapey bandits or just want to add one more random risk to the pile. Or you can set it to 0% and forget this feature ever existed.

- S_L_U_T_S Rehabilitation Program:

So you have a criminal fine under 10000 gold you don't want to pay or go to jail for? No problem! S_L_U_T_S will be happy to convert your fine into a reduced (or increased) arrears debt you can work off hauling freight! Just turn yourself in to a local guard and ask about our world class rehabilitation program! (Conversion rate costumizable in the MCM menu)

- No talking on the job:

You're supposed to be working, not chatting! While on the job you won't be able to communicate with most NPCs. Well you can try, but you'll likely just get a demeaning comment then ignored...

- Pit stops for voluntary workers now allowed:

Did you drop off a delivery, get released, but then change your mind? Not to worry! Just talk to the last S_L_U_T_S agent you delivered cargo to instead of claiming your escrow and we'll have you back on the road where you belong! We'll even retain any overtime bonus you built up! Neat, huh?

- All nine holds now supported:

Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal, and Winterhold now have dispatchers that can deploy/receive deliveries.

- There is one other small Easter Egg to be had. See if you can find it!

- Misc Stuff:

- Humiliation System: Want to skip the walk to your Escrow Chest? Ask your dispatcher the right questions and he'll teleport it to you! Just so long as you don't mind a doing questionable return favor as well as doing some advertisement duty.

- Simple Slavery support now includes a MCM menu to set three possible debts owed when bought from the auction house.

- Needs Mods/Frostfall support added.

- Normal Devious Devices that conflict with the ponygirl costume will now be removed before the ponygirl costume is applied. This does not cover extreme devious devices, such as some of the nastier items found in Deviously Cursed Loot or Captured Dreams.

- The Livery Tattoo is now properly removed when you are released from service.

- Grammar fixes and some new minor dialog added.

- Male PCs can no longer enter this questline. Its not that I have anything against those that would like to place their male PCs in a bunch of restraints and make them into a pack animal. Its just that neither most of the costume pieces nor much of the dialog is set up for male characters. Sorry.

- Known Issues:

- For now gags are removed when a guard takes you to rehab, due to dialog conflicts they cause (for some reason even giving the rehab dialog massive priority didn't always work:classic_angry:)

- Sometimes the carriage drivers will cast their ponygirl spell twice. This doesn't have any apparent negative effects however.

- When agreeing/forced to do consecutive runs the S_L_U_T_S tattoo is removed temporarily between cart change outs. This is to allow possible MCM changes to the tattoo design to take effect. It was something I added at the last minute, so didn't want to set up any coding too fancy for it just yet.

- The process of removing conflicting devious devices is very slow. Nothing that can be done about this, but thankfully the script is only run when conflicting devices are detected.

- The cart is as buggy as its always been.

- Incompatabilities:

- Complete Fast Travel Overhaul: This one removes all the stock carriage drivers and replaces them with clones.

- Note to Bestiality Fans:

- I find bestiality to be a huge turnoff to put it nicely. Thus I have no intention spending countless playtesting hours being forced to watch it. So the answer is no: there will be no stallion fucking/etc added to this mod while I'm in charge of it. Sorry if that disappoints you, but its not happening.

- Credits

- DocClox: For creating the original mod and giving me permission to make this upgrade.

- El Duderino: For creating the ponygirl mittens used in this mod.

- CGi: For creating an FMOD friendly version as well as various other minor tweaks.

- The many, many people behind Sexlab and Devious Devices.

Rob_JFor the custom S.L.U.T.S. cart texture.

- Additional ponygirl screenshots provided by: LatexLugermax99maxvalcon767random11714

That's all for now. Feel free to share your ponygirl pics in the comments section!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/22/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework, Devious Devices, Zaz, SlaveTats, Racemenu, XP32
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

2 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

I must try this one. One question though. The old version had connection to the Simple Slavery mod. Does this also work with Simple Slavery?

This version is a direct update from the old version, so it should (unless I broke something :tongue:). My version of Skyrim likes to bug out when using Simple Slavery so I haven't tested it yet. I plan to look it over for possible refinement for my second release.

This is a welcome surprise, thank you! :smiley:

Was hoping to find some cart-stability/-attachment fixes but rest is surely appreciated :smile:

Any plans on the table to add more functionality/features? There was some discussion I think in the original thread how great it would be to have a person in the cart, either a paying passenger (and you really don't want to lose THAT "cargo"! ;) ) or your follower climbing up there to ride along when they don't need to hop down and take care of any encountered "delays" in your delivery schedule. Lydia sitting up there holding a whip to "motivate" the Dragonborn to keep moving for a timely delivery would be :heart:!

If that's not do-able, what about adding a bit of space to the default follower distance? As the old one worked, Lydia had an annoying habit of running face-first into the back of the cart while playing catch-up back there, I think that's what sparked the "why doesn't she just ride in it?" discussion :tongue:

Best news of the day!  Great to see this mod getting the cobwebs dusted off and being given a new lease of life..  One of my favourite mods and I was very sad to have to drop it from my load order as it aged poorly but now...  WooHoo!   Back on the Road again!!!    Many thanks for the much wanted and needed update..

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

Any plans on the table to add more functionality/features? There was some discussion I think in the original thread how great it would be to have a person in the cart, either a paying passenger (and you really don't want to lose THAT "cargo"! ;) ) or your follower climbing up there to ride along when they don't need to hop down and take care of any encountered "delays" in your delivery schedule. Lydia sitting up there holding a whip to "motivate" the Dragonborn to keep moving for a timely delivery would be :heart:!

While the idea of having your companion ride the cart sounds great on paper I can't imagine it translating well. Given how buggy the cart is already, not to mention how pitifully easy it is to flip over (Lydia, or Echidna in my playthrough's case, would be well on her way to being paralyzed in a cart accident :confounded:)

9 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Couple of spelling errors in MCM ;

Cumulative, calculator.

Fixed. Yeah, I can't spell for shit (spell checker is a good friend of mine, lol).

But if the worst bugs of my additions are grammar errors I consider myself lucky :tongue:

4 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

While the idea of having your companion ride the cart sounds great on paper I can't imagine it translating well. Given how buggy the cart is already, not to mention how pitifully easy it is to flip over (Lydia, or Echidna in my playthrough's case, would be well on her way to being paralyzed in a cart accident :confounded:)

Fixed. Yeah, I can't spell for shit (spell checker is a good friend of mine, lol).

But if the worst bugs of my additions are grammar errors I consider myself lucky :tongue:

Have you spoken to Doc about this (cart rider)? I recall a conversation with him in which he told me and you can confirm via the mod contents that he had more or less already implemented this functionality. It just never made it into the mod. I think some of the tests are present in the test zone too.

Hello MrEsturk,

thank you for reviving this mod!

In the old thread I wrote a quite long wishlist about upgrading this mod, I copy it here in hope you will like some of the ideas. :smile:

This was a bug in the old one, couldn't try it yet in the new.

- after completing a haul successfully, you are expected to go back to the original carriage driver for your stuff. If anything happens to you during this time (sex), you get messages that someone was helping themselves to your goods.

And here is the wishlist. :smile:

I'd like to see more features.

The important ones:

- a pointer which shows the catapulted carriage or even better, a way to teleport back the carriage close to the character when it flew away (ofc it would be best if it wouldn't be catapulted away, but hey)

- carriage drivers in every settlement - would be nice to have a Better Fast Travel patch. That mod puts a lot more drivers in the game.

- there is a special situation, when the attacker dies during/after the rape scene. For example a follower kills him, or the player character has special ability, like succubus drain. Still the mod says you were robbed. It would be nice if there would be an extra check if there is anyone actually alive to rob the carriage.

The nice to have ones:

- ability to choose destination

- option to carry your stuff with you on the carriage (unaccessible)

- maybe with a risk of losing some of your own money if you are being robbed

- sometimes meet other NPC carriages on the road

- longer hauls earn more money - similar to travel price

- SLUTS ranking, meaning the more successful hauls you have (sum of earned money), the better equipment you get. Basically that could mean different, better looking restraints and/or tattoos. Or enchanted restraints which give health, stamina, speed boost.

Thanks for reading,

M

6 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

This was a bug in the old one, couldn't try it yet in the new.

- after completing a haul successfully, you are expected to go back to the original carriage driver for your stuff. If anything happens to you during this time (sex), you get messages that someone was helping themselves to your goods.

Nice to see the Mod back and worked on !!!

Unfortunatly the Bug monsta wrote about seems to be still there. Just happend to me (got raped before could get back to the chest) and all stuff is gone.

Thats a to bad bug to play the mod thou :frown: hope it can be fixed soon. regards

Thanks for taking the time to work on this, enjoying seeing the mod back with bugfixes and a fresh coat of sexy paint.

I do have one big request however - please add an MCM menu option to disable the inventory removal and retrieval requirements when starting a run.

The issue is that with anything but a very small inventory, the function to move my entire PC's inventory at once is guaranteed to cause a papyrus stack dump.  I'm typically quite a packrat, so this vanilla engine issue basically means that if I want to avoid stack dumps being baked into my save I need to pre-store the majority of my inventory before starting a run.  This kinda kills the flow for me, plus it makes it much harder to use the mod as a Simple Slavery outcome or via the guard dialogues (since they send you directly to the starting NPC).

Being as you are trussed up like a ... ponygirl for the duration of the trips, I don't think keeping your inventory would offer any meaningful benefits.

On the update itself tho, only been messing around with one run so far but I love the use of the newer DD items.  They really fit the theme of the mod, plus add lots of extra sexy motion to watch during the run.  Good job!

HELPFUL TIP.  For those like me who after being raped while pulling the cart cannot move the cart but seems to still be attached..  I have found if you save/reload then the attachment to the cart is cleared allowing you to reactivate it (E) and the cart will be moveable again.. 

Hope that helps someone and maybe if some one has a cure for it locking in place that will be even better ..

Got to say playing with this mod again is bringing back a lot of fun ..  Thank you!