About This File
The carriage drivers of Skyrim have banded together to form the Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service, and they're looking to take on staff.
Talk to a carriage driver, one of the stewards or an innkeeper to get started.
It's a ponygirl mod. You get locked into a yoke, hooked up to a cart and told to pull it to another city. For which you get paid. Unless too many bandits have their way with you on the way. If that happens they'll pilfer from the cart as well, and you can end up owing money to the Company. But that's not a problem: They'll just send on another run until you can pay off all the arrears. Isn't that nice of them?
- ZaZ 6.07
- SexLab v160hotfix2
- DDa 2.9.2
- DDi 2.9.2
- DDx 1.2.1
- SlaveTats 1.1.1
- Racemenu 3.4.3
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.21
A Word About Skeletons:
You need an up to date skeleton. Specifically you need Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and you need the latest version. This is because the process that tethers you to the cart uses a bone usually only found in horse skeletons. If you don't have this skeleton, the tethering will not work and will not be able to pull the cart.
Note that this is not the same as XP32's similarly named skeleton mod. You need Groovtama's mod, and you need to make sure nothing else overwrites the skeleton.
S.L.U.T.S. does add some sex content, but for the most part it relies on other mods. Recommended are Deviously Helpless and Defeat. SD+ and Death Alternative may also be useful.
Additionally,S.L.U.T.S. is designed to work with Simple Slavery and integration with Bathing In Skyrim is underway. Also planned is compatibility with Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases.
Better Fast Travel works with SLUTS although currently only the vanilla drivers have jobs for you.
Complete Fast Travel Overhaul. This one removes all the stock carriage drivers and replaces them with clones. I plan on being able to work around that eventually, but it may take a little time.
dd_restrained: incompatible with recent versions DDi/DDx and causes problems if installed.
Optional Tat Pack:
The tat pack download is purely for the folks who want the tats but not the mod itself. (Usually for the dirty handprints, I find). If you have the mod, the tats are already included.
Various evolutions in the terms of service are planned, as well as a number of variant missions and side quests. Nothing major and all very modular. The missions are all started by ScriptEvents, so it shouldn't be too hard to write third party add-ons if anyone's interested.
A bridge for Simple Slavery is also in the works.
This mod is reasonably stable and shouldn't break your game. Nevertheless, we are messing around with the limits of what the CK can do here so:
KEEP A SAVE
ZaZ for the cart
darkconsole for working out how to tether it
Groovtama for the skeleton
Pikachu345, Content Consumer and ChocoTheRed for testing
What's New in Version 0.11.2
- Added an emergency tat remover button to MCM. Don't get too attached to it :)
- And a word to the wise, if you're not using a mod manager or some sort, delete the sluts files in the slavetats folder from earlier versions before installing this one.
- Lot of cart tweaks.
- New hotkeys:
- shift+activate: try and unhook from the cart. Involves some squirming and may not succeed first time
- shift+jump: handbrake mode: toggles the cart into and out of non-havoc motion. Useful for killing mad physics or stopping it from rolling downhill while otherwise occupied. Doesn't immoblise the player or untether her, so when brake is released cart will move quickly to player's location. caution is advised.
- Cart should now disconnect if too far away. Not very well tested.
- Tracking quest "Your package has been dispatched..." should let you find your cart.
- On-Sex disconnection should now work better. Still some 2P acts left harnessed because that's kind of fun. Will disable those too if they continue to cause issues.
- May have fixed the cause of carts either vanishing on a new mission, or having two appear at once. Needs further testing.
- Tattoo layout has changed. Recommend you delete slavetats/sluts* before you install.
- MCM menu works for different tat options.
- Many spelling and grammar mistakes fixed
- Double (triple) manifest bug fixed.
- Probably other stuff as well.
- A couple of minor tweaks for SS compatibility. Not worth upgrading from 0.10.4 unless you want to try the send-to-ss button in the repo cell.
- Adds in bridge code so this can work with Simple Slavery
- Added BlockGenericRemoval tags to the gear so hopefully it shouldn't get pre-empted.
- MCM screen to control tat applications. Underlying tat code is proving problematic, so the MCM screen doesn't do anything at the moment.
- Greatly improved dirt tats
- "ride-for-a-ride" scene still not present - I hadn't expected to get hung up on the tats and SS bridge for so long.
- Put the cart summon effect into a lockout state. Even if the driver does double cast, the spell won't work for another 60 seconds or so so hopefully no more double carting.
- This one really does have the modified topics to use the formlists, honest it does.
- Also, I added a long cooldown to the drivers' cart summoning, so they shouldn't end up piling them on top of one another any more.
- Missed some topics when changing conditions to use formlists. No idea why some of the folk out there are missing vanilla keywords, but this should be bulletproof.
- * Fixed recipient driver telling you he had no work for you
- * Reverted to ZaZ' original cart which seems to connect rather better than my half-assed mashup
- 0.10: Lots of bugfixes:
- * Quest aliases should now fill reliably
- * Dialogue conditioned on formlist and not faction which wasn't always working for some reason.
- * Escrow chests should now appear
- * Repeat qusts now possible
- * Testy McTester and her pals are now disabled.
- Known Issues:
- * Double manifest bug - for some reason the driver insists on showing the manifest twice on occasion. No idea why and I've got all sorts of code that should stop it happening.
- * Cart still iffy about activation and tethering. Sometimes it spawns without an activation prompt at all. One thing you can do is disable and renable it from the console which restores the activate prompt and should let you connect. May still take a few tries though. I'll work on getting it more reliable
- * The receiving driver jumps on and off his cart like a jack-in-the-box. Will fix
- * There's a comment about the tats that leads to a dead end in the conversation. Not a big deal - you can tab out and get the manifest that way.
- * The receiving driver tells you he has no work when you try and turn in the load. Ignore him and try again.
- 0.09: First public release