5 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

HELPFUL TIP.  For those like me who after being raped while pulling the cart cannot move the cart but seems to still be attached..  I have found if you save/reload then the attachment to the cart is cleared allowing you to reactivate it (E) and the cart will be moveable again.. 

Hope that helps someone and maybe if some one has a cure for it locking in place that will be even better ..

Got to say playing with this mod again is bringing back a lot of fun ..  Thank you!

Helpful tip #2 - Holding shift and pressing Activate can de-tether the cart.  Had to check the old mod page to find it however - suggestion would be to put that and any other hotkeys in the MCM menu so players can spot it when they go to check their settings for the first time.

7 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Looks like there's come incompatibility issues with CFTO. Seems to be mostly a fault of how ctfo moves the carriage drivers around. Resulting in duplicate drivers where one has the travel options, and the the other has the s.l.u.t.s. dialogue. 

Yeah, DocClox listed that mod as incompatible. I guess I should list it on my version's description too.

6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

This was a bug in the old one, couldn't try it yet in the new.

- after completing a haul successfully, you are expected to go back to the original carriage driver for your stuff. If anything happens to you during this time (sex), you get messages that someone was helping themselves to your goods.

Fixed. Funny what a simple "If (Getstage != 20) return endif" line of code can fix :tongue:. Should be released with a couple of other minor tweaks tonight.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

I do have one big request however - please add an MCM menu option to disable the inventory removal and retrieval requirements when starting a run.

Seeing how easy that should be to add, alright ;)

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Does the mod works with older DDx and DDI versions? I hate loosing all my saves when I try to upgrade them.

I don't believe so, since I build it using the newest version. But I've never tested that so can't be 100% it won't work.

5 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

After finding out that she's not the driver, but the pony, she wasn't very happy!

Reveal hidden contents

5adcaa4618e8b_Skyrim2018042217_28_11.thumb.jpg.9cbec3f89068a4d35843091e0fd1f493.jpg

On to Solitude!

She looks so heartbroken :cry:

34 minutes ago, klick master said:

fantastic idea for a mod! I've actually been looking for a mod where the player is basically farm animal, (yes i know im a pervert) just thanks a ton!

You're on Loverlab, perverts are more common :tongue:

17 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

She looks so heartbroken :cry:

She managed to safely get back to the escrow chest to get her stuff, so she's doing fine.

Well, safely, as in a few bandits having their way with her, but she's still alive :tongue:

Also, I don't know if this is just me, but most of the time the SLUTS devices get put on me, the tail always unequips itself, leaving me, well, without a tail.

I'm sure this has to do with the fact that bondage mittens, in this case the Pony Mittens, get equipped first, and you can't equip anything with those on (small chance u can, but you get the point)

Would it be possible to make it so the mittens get equipped last?

12 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Also, I don't know if this is just me, but most of the time the SLUTS devices get put on me, the tail always unequips itself, leaving me, well, without a tail.

I'm sure this has to do with the fact that bondage mittens, in this case the Pony Mittens, get equipped first, and you can't equip anything with those on (small chance u can, but you get the point)

Would it be possible to make it so the mittens get equipped last?

Alright, made the mittens and yoke the finally things equipped, since both interfere with normal item equipping processes. Added a 1 fps delay between each piece too. Sometimes when Skyrim's scripting process gets a little bogged down it will start skipping steps for some reason :classic_confused: So that could also be the reason the tail isn't being equipped for you.

14 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Alright, made the mittens and yoke the finally things equipped, since both interfere with normal item equipping processes. Added a 1 fps delay between each piece too. Sometimes when Skyrim's scripting process gets a little bogged down it will start skipping steps for some reason :classic_confused: So that could also be the reason the tail isn't being equipped for you.

No worries, I just spam click on the tail in the inventory and eventually it gets equipped :smile:

Love the mod, no issues so far!

4 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

No worries, I just spam click on the tail in the inventory and eventually it gets equipped :smile:

Love the mod, no issues so far!

Just a heads up since it was brought to my attention in the DD4 thread when I brought up the ability to brute force an item by spam-clicking - you may want to avoid doing this because what you are actually doing is overpowering/breaking the DD scripts involved by spamming the item faster than they can register.  Not sure if it would be likely to cause an issue later or not, but it probably isn't something you'd want to be in the habit of doing.

Everything seems to be working fine so far, thanks for resurrecting this.

Tested it with Simple Slavery, the only problem I had was the animation didn't reset until I completed the first run, so lots of gliding around with arms overhead.

It's also Bill of Lading. Not loading. But that's just being nitpicky.

8 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Just a heads up since it was brought to my attention in the DD4 thread when I brought up the ability to brute force an item by spam-clicking - you may want to avoid doing this because what you are actually doing is overpowering/breaking the DD scripts involved by spamming the item faster than they can register.  Not sure if it would be likely to cause an issue later or not, but it probably isn't something you'd want to be in the habit of doing.

Yikes, I've been doing this for months :classic_wacko:

Anyhow, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely stop doing that now.

59 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

You list XP32 Maximum Skeleton as a requirement but I believe that ONLY the XPMSE skeleton will work.  You link to it already but the text suggests that the XPMS skeleton would work and I'm fairly certain it lacks the "bone" needed to hook the cart to the player.

Hmmm... that's the skeleton DocClox recommended in the original mod, so I'm guessing it works. I can't even remember which skeleton I use, but I believe it is the Maximum version.

Thanks for this, I'm glad to see someone picked this up :smile:

I got a small problem though. If a delivery fails, and I get the dialogue about a broken seal/damaged cart, after he inspects the cart and tells me it will increase my debt I don't get a new job and nothing happens. Talking to the guy who's supposed to give me a new job still has the "I've got a delivery for you!" dialogue option, but that just replays the same scene. 

If a delivery is succesful however, everything works fine. The guy inspects the cart  and after some dialogue gives me a new job. 

Version 1.01 released:

- Rapists will no longer "pilfer" you when you're free and traveling to collect your escrow chest. They might still leave a few dirt marks on you, but those will go away when you collect the chest :classic_rolleyes:

- Added a "no remove items" option to MCM. When toggled on the dispatchers won't take your items before sending you on a run. I mainly added this because some players were claiming the item remove was causing them issues. The dispatcher will still take all your gold however...

- When a dispatcher threatens to fine you for back talking them, they actually mean it now. So be a good little pony and watch you mouth...

- Some tweaks/bugfixes to how the easter egg functions were made.

1 hour ago, windu190 said:

Thanks for this, I'm glad to see someone picked this up :smile:

I got a small problem though. If a delivery fails, and I get the dialogue about a broken seal/damaged cart, after he inspects the cart and tells me it will increase my debt I don't get a new job and nothing happens. Talking to the guy who's supposed to give me a new job still has the "I've got a delivery for you!" dialogue option, but that just replays the same scene. 

If a delivery is succesful however, everything works fine. The guy inspects the cart and after some dialogue gives me a new job. 

That's really odd. It all works fine for me. Are you using a save that had a the original version installed?

It's also Bill of Lading. Not loading. But that's just being nitpicky.

Heh, I thought that was a type. DocClox's mod has been teaching my Yankee ass more than a few new words.

2 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Version 1.01 released:

- Rapists will no longer "pilfer" you when you're free and traveling to collect your escrow chest. They might still leave a few dirt marks on you, but those will go away when you collect the chest :classic_rolleyes:

- Added a "no remove items" option to MCM. When toggled on the dispatchers won't take your items before sending you on a run. I mainly added this because some players were claiming the item remove was causing them issues. The dispatcher will still take all your gold however...

- When a dispatcher threatens to fine you for back talking them, they actually mean it now. So be a good little pony and watch you mouth...

- Some tweaks/bugfixes to how the easter egg functions were made.

That's really odd. It all works fine for me. Are you using a save that had a the original version installed?

I made sure to use a clean save. 

1 minute ago, windu190 said:

I made sure to use a clean save. 

I have no idea then. It all works fine on my end. Then again any sexlab event that uses the "quick sex" script call, such as banging a dispatcher to get a ride to the escrow or my Devious Follower volunteering me for sex, doesn't work on my game. Bloody unstable Skyrim...

I have thought of one more feature of my own: the Quick Run (Probably will have a more immersion friendly name/description in game)

Upon choosing a quick run you will get to pick which hold you deliver to. And your money/gear will be waiting for you when you get there. However your base pay will only be 400 gold instead of 500 (250 if you're doing a consecutive run. They get annoyed when paying overtime to choosy ponies).

Useful if you were heading to a different hold and decided you want to pony up for the trip, or if you want to get paid to haul some freight back to your escrow (overtime bonuses still apply).

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You list XP32 Maximum Skeleton as a requirement but I believe that ONLY the XPMSE skeleton will work.  You link to it already but the text suggests that the XPMS skeleton would work and I'm fairly certain it lacks the "bone" needed to hook the cart to the player.

it might be a naming issue:

4 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Hmmm... that's the skeleton DocClox recommended in the original mod, so I'm guessing it works. I can't even remember which skeleton I use, but I believe it is the Maximum version.

the link itself is indeed correct

additional fyi:

dd4 removes the zaz requirement if you'd like to look into additionally removing it from the sluts mod for your self or other users...personally makes no difference i still use it

Just commenting that this is a fun mod. I have my own rules where I never pay off a guard or kill them unless from a bug. So this is nice alternative punishment to keep in line instead of prison.

I was wondering if their was any punishment from failure in terms of getting more items gradually equipped or getting locked in the horse stall. Also any rewards from doing x amount of deliveries if not being punished.

4 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Some time after DocClox released the original version, I offered a suggestion that needed no explanation. Here I go again. I hope everyone gets the same idea that I've got.

While definitely funny at a glance, I'm then forced to think of the actual physical implications of pulling a allegedly heavy cargo cart that way... and perhaps I'm squeemish but eep.  :classic_undecided:

First of all, great mod, thanks for picking it up and continuing the development.

Unfortunately, I seem to have a rather strange issue with it. For some reason, only the carriage drivers in Markarth and Riften seem to be able to give cargo to haul. I've also tested Whiterun, Windhelm, and Solitude - after the carriage drivers there finish their "Let me see what I've got" line, nothing happens, the spell scene does not occur.

I'm honestly rather baffled. And idea what might be causing this bug?

I've also experienced the same problem windu190 has, but it fixed itself after choosing the "I've got a delivery for you!" dialogue option again.

Edit: Also, I just noticed that after completing the step "reclaim your goods", the "Taking Good Care of Your Package" quest does not actually get marked as completed. Is this supposed to happen?