About This File
Devious Devices: Assets
This is a collection of SM-themed gear and devices for CBBE-HDT (Bodyslide) and UUNP female bodies.
A comprehensive list of mods that use these devices can be found at the
Devious Skyrim thread
Simply install this mod with the mod manager of your choice.
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
Which can be found here
SexLab Framework (any recent version)
Some items in this package have SexLab keywords attached to them to ensure compatibility with other adult mods
Headgear (gags, blindfold,...) may not always fit perfectly depending on the character's race and facial features.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Devious Devices: Assets is a modder's resource and doesn't place the items ingame nor assign or provide support for custom ingame behavior - these aspects are handled and maintained by separate 'Devious Devices' mods. Any issues with such should thus be referred to the respective mod author.
2. Why is a certain device not working properly?
See answer to the previous question.
These assets were made for a specific set of bodies (see 'Requirements'). Other body types are not supported and may cause visual anomalies.
4. Will there ever be support for males/beast races/additional bodies?Probably not
5. Will there ever be support for additional bodies?CBBE-HDT and UUNP are the most widely used and the most versatile body mods available for Skyrim. There is hardly any good reason to use another body. Given the stage in Skyrim's lifecycle, it is very unlikely to see a new body mod getting released with the potential to surpass either CBBE's or UUNP's popularity. We also do no want to continue support for older fixed-shape body mods, as this would dramatically increase our modellers' workload for very little gain. You can use Bodyslide to generate any body shape you wish, so there is no point in supporting a fixed-shape body.
5. Can I re-use these items in my own creation?
You're very much welcome to use the mesh and texture contents of the DDa mod in your own creative works if the following conditions are met:
1) The resulting mod or product should be available for free
2) There should be a brief mention of the source somewhere in the description and/or readme. Something along the lines of “Featuring Zadil’s meshes and textures from the Skyrim mod ‘Devious Devices: Assets’” would perfectly suffice.
Oh, and don't forget to drop me a short message with a link to the finished result. I'd be curious to see it.
6. Can I make suggestions regarding future content?
No new content is planned for DDa at this time. Please refer to DDx instead.
for his outstanding work on the Integration mod and project management
Kimyfor keeping the chaos at bay
Koffiifor contributing additional high quality meshes & textures
Zaz & Xazfor providing complementary animations to some devices
Coopervanefor his assistance regarding nif shader parameters & mod maintenance
Pincopallinofor the CBBE Slidersets
Gameplayerfor the UUNP Slidersets
All DD modders and beta testers
for their time and efforts
What's New in Version 3.0e
- * Bug fixes