35 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It doesn't fail 100% of the time but it is pretty frequent.  No one else has seemed to report this so maybe its just me.

For what it's worth, the SS enslavement works reliably for me, but I rarely trigger it more than once per game, so I can't comment on how it does with repeat events.

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Poziomica said:

I cant attach myself to cart, it just teleports me and nothing happends and it seems that cart physics keybind dont work

This sometimes happens after getting raped, the best way to fix it iirc is to select the cart in console, disable, enable, then close console and try to activate it again.  Should attach no problem.

5 hours ago, Poziomica said:

I cant attach myself to cart, it just teleports me and nothing happends and it seems that cart physics keybind dont work

Adding to Naps-On-Dirt's good suggestion, I find that when the cart gets weird, just exit the game completely and everything will be okay when I start up again.  Also, as the mod description says, you should be using the XP32 Maximum skeleton.  Most others don't work with the cart.