Hello again, having reinstalled the game on another computer, I have encountered exactly the same CTD when the spell is being cast, I think it must me an error from my part but I really can't figure out what. After some testing it still occurs while equiping the yoke.

load order.PNG

I see on the front page that a clean save is needed if updating from original version.  What is the procedure for updating to the newest version from the previous?

I've had a few thoughts about the mod and some content suggestions if you are looking for ideas.  It's sort of a three part loop.

First phase.  Player is tired of being a pony girl and during one of the runs decides to try and break free of the cart.  Getting free can be a mechanic similar to DD where they have to struggle to get free, eventually successful based on whatever factors or simply pulled from cart by an attack from somebody or creature.  Deciding to run away rather than pull the cart.

Second phase.  After a set amount of time the company either puts a bounty on the player's head or sends it's own goons to bring her back in.  Essentially the player is hunted and has a chance to fight or escape her attackers.  Over time the company wins by either sending more or better equipped goons to deal with the player.  To give it finality, say after 4 to 5 days they abduct her when she goes to sleep rather than losing goons in fights.  Any gold on hand at the time of capture would go towards debt reduction from current company debt, lost delivery and to cover the costs of the hired goons.  Optionally the player earns enough cash while free to pay off her debt to the company or bounty on her head before the goons or bounty hunters can bring her in.  In this case, she would be free. 

Third phase.  If player was unable to secure the funds while free she would be punished and then put back to work to finish paying off debt.

From my point of view it changes up the playthrough of the mod giving it a bit of variety while maintaining the core game play.

Also, as a separate thought, I really like the game mechanic of having a set amount of time to make the delivery like in Captured Dreams.  In this case you could give a bonus the faster the delivery is made.  Having a timed element can push a player to take riskier actions.

As always, these are just my thoughts and suggestions.  The mod is really refreshing and quite well balanced so far.  Thanks for all your work.

3 hours ago, lwanderer9 said:

Hello again, having reinstalled the game on another computer, I have encountered exactly the same CTD when the spell is being cast, I think it must me an error from my part but I really can't figure out what. After some testing it still occurs while equiping the yoke.

load order.PNG

Hmmm, maybe its the yoke's HDT chain. Could you do me a favor and try manually replacing "/Meshes/devious/sluts/slutyoke.nif" with "/Meshes/devious/devices/koffii/yokeIron_1.nif"? I'd do it myself but I don't experience the crash. If it works let me know and I'll release an optional patch for a chainless yoke.

5 hours ago, Lathedos said:

I love the mod, but for some reason there's no dialogue appearing when the cart man talks to me. 

I feel it's cuz i did something stupid ;_;

You probably need to turn subtitles on from the normal Skyrim settings menu. There is an option to force an NPC to display subtitles, but DocClox never set it for the dialogue lines. I've been remembering to toggle it on to lines as I tweak everything, but I'm sure I've still missed a ton of them.

24 minutes ago, crudo said:

I see on the front page that a clean save is needed if updating from original version.  What is the procedure for updating to the newest version from the previous?

I've had a few thoughts about the mod and some content suggestions if you are looking for ideas.  It's sort of a three part loop.

First phase.  Player is tired of being a pony girl and during one of the runs decides to try and break free of the cart.  Getting free can be a mechanic similar to DD where they have to struggle to get free, eventually successful based on whatever factors or simply pulled from cart by an attack from somebody or creature.  Deciding to run away rather than pull the cart.

Second phase.  After a set amount of time the company either puts a bounty on the player's head or sends it's own goons to bring her back in.  Essentially the player is hunted and has a chance to fight or escape her attackers.  Over time the company wins by either sending more or better equipped goons to deal with the player.  To give it finality, say after 4 to 5 days they abduct her when she goes to sleep rather than losing goons in fights.  Any gold on hand at the time of capture would go towards debt reduction from current company debt, lost delivery and to cover the costs of the hired goons.  Optionally the player earns enough cash while free to pay off her debt to the company or bounty on her head before the goons or bounty hunters can bring her in.  In this case, she would be free. 

Third phase.  If player was unable to secure the funds while free she would be punished and then put back to work to finish paying off debt.

From my point of view it changes up the playthrough of the mod giving it a bit of variety while maintaining the core game play.

Also, as a separate thought, I really like the game mechanic of having a set amount of time to make the delivery like in Captured Dreams.  In this case you could give a bonus the faster the delivery is made.  Having a timed element can push a player to take riskier actions.

As always, these are just my thoughts and suggestions.  The mod is really refreshing and quite well balanced so far.  Thanks for all your work.

Adding time based bonus would be good once I streamline things. At the moment you can already struggle free from the carriage by pressing shift+activate or trying to unequip the yoke, but there are no consequences. Should I add a timer it might just put a bounty on you if you take an excessive amount of time (not like the dispatchers would psychically know you ditched your cart, but they would know somethings up if days passes without you reporting in).

31 minutes ago, crudo said:

Off topic from your ideas - but there actually is a function built in to allow you to detach from the cart on command.  Holding shift and hitting activate can detach the cart, and seems really useful if you know your character is about to get into a Sexlab scene (or even during the scene to try to avoid the cart getting bumped and devolving into havok-induced seizures).

Edit: Ninja'd by MrEsturk

36 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Hmmm, maybe its the yoke's HDT chain. Could you do me a favor and try manually replacing "/Meshes/devious/sluts/slutyoke.nif" with "/Meshes/devious/devices/koffii/yokeIron_1.nif"? I'd do it myself but I don't experience the crash. If it works let me know and I'll release an optional patch for a chainless yoke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c

no CTD to be found, the mod works perfectly, thank you for taking the time to solve that.

16 minutes ago, lwanderer9 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c

no CTD to be found, the mod works perfectly, thank you for taking the time to solve that.

Good to know. I was already planning to add a custom yoke option (someone requested that agonizing looking breast yoke to be a choice:astonished:) I'll add the chainless yoke as a third option.

CURRENT TO DO LIST (Taking a few steps at a time):

- And in a basic version of the "humilation for ride" system. For now it will now just be sex, having you "model" a dress, shoes, or piercings (all of which are DDs of course), or sometimes the rider will consider the nice view he gets to experience taking the trip payment enough (so long as you didn't do anything crazy like clothe yourself before making the request :classic_rolleyes:)

- Actually look at the Simple Slavery Plugin and possibly tweak it (I normally don't run Skyrim with SS activated due to it crashing a lot)

- Add the yoke toggle.

- Fix any bugs I can. Set all the dialogues to "force subtitles" mode, so people that don't use subtitles by default can actually read what the dispatchers are saying.

On 25-4-2018 at 6:20 AM, MrEsturk said:

I'm trying to avoid chastity wear since the stuff is so heavily over used in most of the other bondage mods on this site. 

To be honest I'm glad to hear that, I never really liked the chastity stuff all that much, especially the bra, Covers way too much up, I prefer slaves naked and exposed.

Yet another reason why I always like Doc's mods, he never went overboard with the bondage stuff, usually just a collar, something to bind the slave's hands and a gag, that's it. 

Also thanks a lot for finding and fixing the "nods submissively" dialogue bug :smile: 

5 minutes ago, windu190 said:

To be honest I'm glad to hear that, I never really liked the chastity stuff all that much, especially the bra, Covers way too much up, I prefer slaves naked and exposed.

Yet another reason why I always like Doc's mods, he never went overboard with the bondage stuff, usually just a collar, something to bind the slave's hands and a gag, that's it. 

Also thanks a lot for finding and fixing the "nods submissively" dialogue bug :smile: 

can't forget the boots as well that you get equiped with

I loaded the latest version and ran into an issue.  Honestly I don't know if it's due to SLUTS or not.  After getting released from the cart I noticed my character know runs with her arms up in the air like she is still wearing the yoke.  This didn't happen with the previous version and the only thing different in my game is newest version of this mod.  Any thoughts?

The Carriage drivers need to remain by their carriage in case they get any customers needing rides so now that a few loads have been delivered there are some additional jobs that relate to the mod which can be done:

1) Soliciting loads to carry.  Going to all the vendors and/or people in town and asking them if they have any loads to be sent to other towns, convincing them to use SLUTS may take an effort.  Definitely need a custom livery saying "Give me your Loads".  Also the value of the load to be carried increases with the number of people convinced to send a load with SLUTS.  While we know what will convince guys the gals like Carlotta, Fralia or Adrianne might require you to service a guy in their life (Michael to get him off Carlotta's case, Fralia to take care of her boy who can't leave the house and Adrianne might like her father to get laid so he'll loosen up). 

This could be triggered as an occasional answer to "We don't have a load right now".

2) The other end of the story is that someone needs to deliver what did make it to the destination and/or some "apologies" for items lost in transit.

Possibly neither should always be available, they would best be kept as occasional "bonuses".

Just more ideas thrown into the mix, use or discard them as you please.

Also repeating ideas I had way back that never got incorporated at least in part because Doc Clox had bigger problems to work on so enhancements weren't getting done.

When the driver gives you the "Oh, you're one of ours" line the PC ought to be able to respond (after being released): "How could you not have instantly known I was working, surely you aren't used to seeing naked girls with brightly colored logo tattoos labeled 'Sluts' all over their bodies pulling freight wagons."  "Did we really have to wait for your dick to get stiff before your brains got working?" .  That can also provide "points" toward being punished for not being respectful.

Another tat saying: "Use S.L.U.T.S. today" somewhere on their body would also make a great addition.

21 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Derrr... is there a script for that? I would like to tweak that myself. Guess at some point I'll have to comb lists like this again.

Had an idea that may help with the problem of needing/wanting a follower to defend you while you make a run, but finding they like to get stuck under the cart since the mod can't control their AI (plus avoid the immersion break that you are important enough to have someone follow you but not important enough to avoid needing to be a transport pony-girl):

Basically the player could be given the option to purchase defensive measures at the start of a run, and the cost associated with the option would be taken out of of the player's profits once the run is completed (or cause an increase in arrears if the run is a failure).  The bonuses last only one run and would have to be re-purchased each time if the player wanted them.  They could allow for more flexibility to have the mod work well in higher difficulties or for people that don't want to use mods that allow them to surrender to NPCs they can't escape.

- ask to be assigned a bodyguard - these could be random mercenaries with simply AI packages to follow and defend the player but separate from the follower framework.  Hopefully if they are not typical followers, they could be given special AI rules to keep them far enough from the player as to not interfere with the cart.  Bonus content could be that they get a bit hot under the collar watching you pull your load and find they work more efficiently when "satisfied".  

- request to replace your standard issue yoke with a more expensive one that has defensive magical effects.  These could be effects that trigger on-hit, such as an AOE fear, AOE calm, strong Lightning Shield effect ect.

Another future suggestion - at some point I think it would be cool if "base" gold per run was something that users could adjust to match their game and/or preferences.  That might be a bit of a challenge since the gold you earn is probably currently directly written into a lot of the dialogues, but it would let players tweak the value of a run to be a bit more/less lucrative and match other gameplay activities (especially at higher levels when killing a single Draugr can provide as much profit as a perfect 20 minute run).  

On 4/25/2018 at 6:50 PM, random11714 said:

I have a follower with me to act as a body guard during my delivery (don't worry, she's paid!), however she gets stuck in the cart a lot - is it possible to increase the follower distance during deliveries to avoid this?

21 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Derrr... is there a script for that? I would like to tweak that myself. Guess at some point I'll have to comb lists like this again.

You can use a mod like: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33562 to adjust follower spacing if your follower mod doesn't already have an option.  No need to add it to this mod and then risk a conflict.

4 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

- Fix any bugs I can. Set all the dialogues to "force subtitles" mode, so people that don't use subtitles by default can actually read what the dispatchers are saying

Wouldn't a "Recommended" link to Fus Ro Doh be easier than forcing the subtitles? Unvoiced dialog gets subtitled without having to adjust settings on your end or ours, and with the sheer number of other quest-like mods needing and/or making use of Fus I'd expect most players would already have it in place :smile:

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

Wouldn't a "Recommended" link to Fus Ro Doh be easier than forcing the subtitles? Unvoiced dialog gets subtitled without having to adjust settings on your end or ours, and with the sheer number of other quest-like mods needing and/or making use of Fus I'd expect most players would already have it in place :smile:

Amazing how many people do NOT have it installed.  I can think of several instances in the last month I saw where the "fix" turned out to be installing it and I'm not watching all the threads any more like I used to do.

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

Given forcing subtitles is just a matter of checking a box for each dialogue line it really isn't an issue to implement. Unless there is some other side effect for using that option I'm unaware of. Either way I should add Fus Ro Doh as a recommended mod, as well as that companion spacing mod Waxenfigure suggested, anyways.

5 hours ago, crudo said:

I loaded the latest version and ran into an issue.  Honestly I don't know if it's due to SLUTS or not.  After getting released from the cart I noticed my character know runs with her arms up in the air like she is still wearing the yoke.  This didn't happen with the previous version and the only thing different in my game is newest version of this mod.  Any thoughts?

That's an issue I have a lot with DD 4.0 myself. For some reason the game "forgets" to unflag the player from using the custom armbinder/yoke/cuffs animation. Seems to be a bug with DD 4.0 itself.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Another future suggestion - at some point I think it would be cool if "base" gold per run was something that users could adjust to match their game and/or preferences.  That might be a bit of a challenge since the gold you earn is probably currently directly written into a lot of the dialogues, but it would let players tweak the value of a run to be a bit more/less lucrative and match other gameplay activities (especially at higher levels when killing a single Draugr can provide as much profit as a perfect 20 minute run).  

I have thought about making the base pay adjustable. Its only mentioned once in the actual dialogue. The only real issue would be tweaking the pilfering formula to make sure the way debt is tabulated stays consistent. Probably would set it to lock when the player is doing runs so they can't use it to cheat the system.

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

When the driver gives you the "Oh, you're one of ours" line the PC ought to be able to respond (after being released): "How could you not have instantly known I was working, surely you aren't used to seeing naked girls with brightly colored logo tattoos labeled 'Sluts' all over their bodies pulling freight wagons."  "Did we really have to wait for your dick to get stiff before your brains got working?" .  That can also provide "points" toward being punished for not being respectful.

Another tat saying: "Use S.L.U.T.S. today" somewhere on their body would also make a great addition.

Yeah, making punishments for being consistently rude is something I want to add down the line (getting whipped with a rod as seen in CD and DCL will certain be one outcome). At that point I'll probably include additional submissive responses for options that currently only have a high hostile response for ponies that know how to behave themselves. There is currently one dialogue chain that punish the player with debt for mouthing off, one of the things DocClox put in that I completed.

As for tattoos I wouldn't mind adding more, but I don't have the texture skills (I have a few photoshop tricks up my sleeve, but creating art from scratch isn't one of them). So I'd need an artist to step up to provide any new designs.

6 hours ago, windu190 said:

Interesting thing is there is a body harness and a vaginal plug (whose description suggests its the carrying case for your manifest :tongue:) that DocClox programmed but went unused. I decided against using either to keep the used bondage slots to a minimum. Though part of the reason is to leave space open for side quests punishments.

1 hour ago, Sixpaths22 said:

Is this only a "be a pony girl" mod and not a "use a pony girl" mod? Looking for something similar to touring carriages but with pony girls.

Its just a "be a pony girl" mod. As much as I'd to add something like that (or volunteering your companion to haul in your place, hehe) that would be basically creating a new mod in itself. My plate is full as it is.

On 4/24/2018 at 12:24 PM, Emprah said:

I have 2 issues to report about the cart and I don't know if it's able to be fixed by you, but I'll report them anyway.

1: Sometimes my character plays a little animation because of high arousal, due to Devious Devices Integration, playing the animation caused the cart to go flying backwards, thankfully hitting a mountain stopping it.

2: Upon being accosted by a Nord on a bridge, upon activating the cart to re-attach it to myself it vanished. Just completely disappeared. I could hear it clacking around but couldn't find it again.

I can see how it could be abused, but I think we should have a debug option to recall a lost cart.

Edit: I tried again and it turns out my carts fly off into the sky and bounce around after a rape brought on by devious cursed loot.

I've been having the flying off issue as well, though not just after an event. I died on-route to some bandits, reloaded a save I had made mid-transit, andthe cart flew off. loaded the save before starting the run, as soon as the manifest shows up, cart flies off. I can actually see it when at the dispatcher (in this case markarth), seems to be a fixed distance still, just, not where it should be. 

I started messing with the cart just a bit before the redux came out since I was always bugged by it blocking my view being so big. If anyone else is interested in it, just add it to add it to the mod folder, don't need to touch the ESP or anything. 

It's great to see the mod actually getting fixed up and finished. Could you please add a marker to the cart so we can try and find it when it so often flies away?

OLD vs NEW

Old Cart.png

New Cart.png

SLUTS - Redux_Cart.zip