15 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Hmmm, maybe its the yoke's HDT chain. Could you do me a favor and try manually replacing "/Meshes/devious/sluts/slutyoke.nif" with "/Meshes/devious/devices/koffii/yokeIron_1.nif"? I'd do it myself but I don't experience the crash. If it works let me know and I'll release an optional patch for a chainless yoke.

I'm having the same issue. CTD right after the spell is being cast. I've double-checked the requirements and i'm 100% positive that I got all the required and even all the recommended mods. 

14 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

That's an issue I have a lot with DD 4.0 myself. For some reason the game "forgets" to unflag the player from using the custom armbinder/yoke/cuffs animation. Seems to be a bug with DD 4.0 itself.

Do you know of a fix?  Really don't care for my character to run around like Cornholio.

Aside from the carriage being... well... the carriage, the mod works great! I did notice you requested ponygirl pics in the mod description, but haven't seen any in the thread yet. I shall endeavor to fix that! Dreyla on her first run... not really thrilled right now, she doesn't like being tricked... but part of her is starting to come around.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.04.27 - 13.20.50.37.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.04.27 - 13.35.05.97.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.04.27 - 13.50.10.94.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.04.27 - 13.52.05.64.png

7 hours ago, Richi90 said:

I'm having the same issue. CTD right after the spell is being cast. I've double-checked the requirements and i'm 100% positive that I got all the required and even all the recommended mods. 

It seems the Yoke's HDT chain is causing the game to crash for a few players (If the crash you're experiencing always happens before the yoke appears that's probably what is happening). I've added the option for a chainless version in the MCM menu which should fix the problem for my next update. The requested several times breast yoke has also been added as an option.

25 minutes ago, crudo said:

Do you know of a fix?  Really don't care for my character to run around like Cornholio.

About the only thing that's ever worked for me was putting on a new arm restraint then either struggling free or having an NPC take it off me. I mainly get the bug when I try to brute force remove a restraint through console commands.

So I guess try putting on an armbinder or such, set the Devious Device difficultly to easiest. Save, then try to struggle out and reload if it fails. An annoying bug but I don't think I can fix it since its linked to DD itself rather than S_L_U_T_S.

Since there have been reports that the default yoke crashes the game for an unlucky few players right after the cart spell has been cast I went ahead and released an update with the custom yoke MCM toggle added!

Note to previous version users: if the Yoke toggle in MCM isn't working for you, go to the debug section and select "reset to default". You will have to resetup all your settings but the menu should work after that. As an important lesson in reading fine print I will be not responding to anyone who complains the yoke menu isn't working yet didn't take that step .

Two new Yokes are available. The painful breast yoke:

5ae3792a8adfd_bandicam2018-04-2713-50-30-601.thumb.png.f1b4846bb900a8e66185f67ae4c60322.png

And the chainless version. This was mainly added as a fix for those experiencing crashes from the default yoke. Apparently a few people's Skyrim don't like the HDT chain:

5ae379307cc05_bandicam2018-04-2713-53-47-340.thumb.png.343c5d9bed4f82a085ba50ec8a1d281f.png

Just now, MrEsturk said:

As an important lesson in reading fine print I will be not responding to any who complains the yoke menu isn't working yet didn't take that step .

Good luck! :tongue:

Thanks for the update, fun to have even more excuses to use the ridiculous but sexy breast bondage yoke in Skyrim.

14 minutes ago, darkevilhum said:

Hey MrEsturk, were you able to get any info from Doc regarding cart riders?

I'm going to be honest: I'm probably not going to add cart riders. I know a lot of people want it, and there is some base infrastructure for it left in the scripts by DocClox. But the steps needed to complete are not only outside my current papyrus skills but will also be very time consuming, buggy, and just a general headache to set up. I would much rather spend that time and energy focusing filling the mod with other content. So sorry, no cart riders. People can stop asking.

1 hour ago, Haderkit said:

I have a little proble, the mod works fine, things get equippet and the cart spawns, but i cant actually pull it? can anyone give me advice?

Install the XPMSE Skeleton.  Make sure that your character is using that skeleton (you may have to change the skeleton MANUALLY if you are using a custom race).

7 hours ago, LatexLuger said:

I did notice you requested ponygirl pics in the mod description, but haven't seen any in the thread yet.

I put a ponygirl pic back on page 3: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98122-s_l_u_t_s-redux/?do=findComment&comment=2221464

It's just in a spoiler tag is all. Maybe I should unspoiler it.

And here's someone else's ponygirl (also in spoiler tag): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98122-s_l_u_t_s-redux/?do=findComment&comment=2219861

19 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Love this Mod so far. But i cant get the Cart to move. It seems stuck. The Wood planks that reach out for my Player still move in a circle to the direction im going.

Help ?

-Aki

Try untethering from the cart with shift+activate, then re-activate the cart.

Oops, there were two bugs with the breast yoke so I published a new update that corrects them (1.0.46) :confounded:

In the previous version you could not reattach to the cart wearing the breast yoke (pretty huge deal). Also body tattoos did not display properly the way I had it set up. In order to get tattoos to work right I had to make the breast yoke use the body slot and as a result Devious Catsuits and Hobble Dresses are now removed when you accept a run (Consider them in conflict with the certain style of image S_L_U_T_S is trying to promote I guess :tongue:)

36 minutes ago, Bricks said:

Out of curiosity, Mresturik, what is the jewlery your characters are wearing in those screenshots.

also throwing out my support for a cart retrieval option, as somebody who often has a cart fly away.

The jewelry uses this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86236

What you see in my pics is mesh a swap the devious soulgem nipple piercings with those. They also use a custom colored texture I made to better match the default vaginal piercing.

I'm looking into making the untether hotkey (shift+activate) force reattach the cart to the player if it wasn't manually detached. Can't promise how helpful it will be, but I hope it works out well.

On another note I finally temporarily set up my Skyrims mods list to be light enough that Simple Slavery doesn't crash when trying to warp to the auction room. Which means I can finally tweak the Simple Slavery outcome a little! The main change I plan to add is being able to set up three different possible debt outcomes, which will allow the player to have random outcomes to how long they will stuck working towards their freedom. Setting an outcome debt to 0 will function like the original outcome where you just have to do one passable run to get cut loose. Later on if certain side quests seem like they'd make a good SS outcome they'll be added to the list.

As for pony pics, here's the girl I quickly created out of mildly tweaking one of the presets I downloaded, since I needed a blank save to test SS. Anyone who posted pics mind if I use them in the mod's photo gallery?:

5ae3ef7543c6b_bandicam2018-04-2722-18-41-395.thumb.png.404ea0f63959da3edff69eff4536a93f.png

14 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

I'm looking into making the untether hotkey (shift+activate) force reattach the cart to the player if it wasn't manually detached. Can't promise how helpful it will be, but I hope it works out well.

so in my most recent adventure with carts flying off, I actually could see it, up in the sky and a ways back, but there. and it rotated with me, and stayed a fixed (ish) distance. furthermore, my movement was still restricted as if attached, so it was at least somewhat considered tethered. in case that helps you with debugging or something.

Thanks for the inclusion of the Breast Yoke. It's fantastic to have a mod author who is so responsive.

Now. I was thinking that a SLUTS depot would be nice. Some bondage equipment to sleep in. Some other SLUTS on their down time.

The idea of seeing other SLUTS doing their runs out in the world would be great too. Perhaps the scripts from Hydra Slave Girls can inject them into the random events? I have no idea how that stuff works thou.. 

Thanks... Going for a run now. 

I may have some very good news:

5ae40ab58f6e5_bandicam2018-04-2800-45-09-138.thumb.png.f3a83d160481f5ebc42b1b90520f291d.png

"My cart just went flying off into space! The masters are going to be so angry with me, what ever shall I do?"

(Presses Shift+E....)

5ae40ab93bb7a_bandicam2018-04-2800-45-22-642.thumb.png.92041ee825cd60551de91551cec0f96d.png

"Oh there it is! I'm a good little pony, teehee..."

I've only done some basic tests so far, but its looking real good. I have another test to run that might even eliminate the need for a hotkey hack. If a hack command is still required I'll add it also as an option in the MCM debug menu.

UPDATE: Everything looks good! A debug key was still needed but at least now you'll be able to recover the cart if it malfunctions and goes flying off into space. An MCM debug option is there, and the "Shift+Activate" hotkey will also summon the cart back if you are a certain distance away and haven't untethered yourself manually.

How do I get into the rehabilitation program, when I finally get a guard to pop up there arrest dialogue, I don't see any option for that.

Do you have an "I'm the thane" dialogue option that shows up when you get arrested? The way I set it up (to try to keep conflicts to a minimum) the rehab response is built off the thane dialog tree. If that's the case you'll have to burn your thane privilege card before the rehab option will appear. I'll look at it again either way.

Thanks for the continued updates, @MrEsturk!

I've been looking at the quest and the scripts, trying to figure out how to make Better Fast Travel compatible with S.L.U.T.S. Is my assumption correct that the quest giver and destination depend on the characters being in the CarriageSystemFaction "Carriage System Vendors", the custom faction sluts_driver_faction "sluts haulage faction" and having the keyword from this mod, sluts_driver_kw? Or would there be more to it than just adding those to the BFT drivers?

Edit: Just noticed that the sluts_driver_kw is only present on the Bjorlam NPC, not the other driver overrides in the mod.

17 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

Thanks for the continued updates, @MrEsturk!

I've been looking at the quest and the scripts, trying to figure out how to make Better Fast Travel compatible with S.L.U.T.S. Is my assumption correct that the quest giver and destination depend on the characters being in the CarriageSystemFaction "Carriage System Vendors", the custom faction sluts_driver_faction "sluts haulage faction" and having the keyword from this mod, sluts_driver_kw? Or would there be more to it than just adding those to the BFT drivers?

I plan to just circumvent BFT/CTFO/Etc and add "minihub" operators to the other towns. They'll serve of the S.L.U.T.S. dispatchers there, just not providing vanilla carriage rides. That system could also potentially be used as a work around for CTFO: just have an MCM toggle that places minihub operators in the main strongholds as well, since CTFO overwrites the default carriage riders.

The minihub system should be a lot cleaner then trying to tether onto BFT or any other travel mod. Plus it won't force players to download a specific additional mod just to have the other towns as delivery spots.

Anyways here's some preview shots of the upgrades I'm adding to the Simple Slavery outcome. Nothing fancy for now, just a more flexible debt possibility. If later on there are new features that seem fitting to Simple Slavery they may also become an outcome:

5ae44e7379504_bandicam2018-04-2804-52-10-996.thumb.png.2ded4e89f53594359bcca004cb66d98a.png5ae44e87cf21c_bandicam2018-04-2805-04-23-918.thumb.png.df5d5416828f4951551e1c015100af1d.png5ae44e8ae1d50_bandicam2018-04-2805-11-32-026.thumb.png.dea8232265bdbef075830879d8e43590.png

I also set it up where you are always placed at Riften when bought from Simple Slavery. The slave auction house is in Riften, so why would they bother giving moving you somewhere else? If you're needed somewhere more they'll tie a cart to you and point you in that direction :tongue: If anyone would rather the random location stay let me know and I consider switching back to that. And yes, indentured is misspelled in that pic.

7 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

As for pony pics, here's the girl I quickly created out of mildly tweaking one of the presets I downloaded, since I needed a blank save to test SS. Anyone who posted pics mind if I use them in the mod's photo gallery?:

I'll hop into Skyrim and get some pics of my hard worker :classic_biggrin: