What's on your mind?

14 minutes ago, 27X said:

He was slow to react because he knew what was coming. These two people hated each other's guts. His/squad 17 other violations (that we know of) didn't come out of a vacuum. He had no business being a police officer.

Nah. These two had history, and Chavin had a history of not giving a fuck, which is great for four medals of bravery, not so great for busting into a locked room by knob breach  and then immediately firing into the room without taking a risk assessment.

In other words, not cop material, period.

My comments do not justify the cops or any of their actions.  They will face the music for their actions and hopefully face justice.  I have no problem with that.

George would STILL BE ALIVE if he had cooperated and got in the police car.  PERIOD.  His fighting caused the issue.  I agree that the cops actions are questionable at best and criminal at worst.  Were the passengers in George's car killed?  Were they beaten?  Were they arrested?  The answers are quite clear.

It isn't just my opinion, here is another who agrees:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, gregathit said:

My comments do not justify the cops or any of their actions.  They will face the music for their actions and hopefully face justice.  I have no problem with that.

George would STILL BE ALIVE if he had cooperated and got in the police car.  PERIOD.  His fighting caused the issue.  I agree that the cops actions are questionable at best and criminal at worst.  Were the passengers in George's car killed?  Were they beaten?  Were they arrested?  The answers are quite clear.

It isn't just my opinion, here is another who agrees:

Reveal hidden contents

I agree.  if George would have cooperated he would be alive today. I am fairly confident of this. I have experience with similar situations were some asshole like Chavin was itching to do some hurt but didn't because I didn't make it physical. I kept it verbal but not physical. 

Been playing MGSV, and some spoilers ahead so consider yourself warned. 
I was thinking about how Solid Snake apparently is unable to tell the difference between Big Boss and Venom Snake, despite having dealt with Big Boss prior to being sent to infiltrate Outer Heaven. You'd think he'd notice how Big Boss now has a piece of shrapnel stuck in in head, is covered in old scars, and has a bionic arm. 

Holy shit that explosion in Lebanon, that was scary even in a video.

On a more positive note, the city has taken full electric bus into service. Runs quiet, smooth, and doesn't shake your fillings off while waiting in traffic lights. If that is the future of all cars, i'm all for it.

Though let's see how it handles the winter, first.

If we get a winter this winter.

Because we didn't get a winter last winter.

Stupid dying planet.

1 hour ago, ToJKa said:

Holy shit that explosion in Lebanon, that was scary even in a video.

On a more positive note, the city has taken full electric bus into service. Runs quiet, smooth, and doesn't shake your fillings off while waiting in traffic lights. If that is the future of all cars, i'm all for it.

Though let's see how it handles the winter, first.

If we get a winter this winter.

Because we didn't get a winter last winter.

Stupid dying planet.

Yeah, looked like a small nuke going off. Burned a huge hole into the port, too. Sounds like they had ammonium nitrate inside these docks but nobody cared to ship these stuff to a less dangerous space to be dealt with.

Winter, yeah, haven't had one in like 3 years. Been exceptionally dry and hot the past 3 summers as well. On the electronic busses, these things are great.

Also, had a massage today. First time in months my back doesn't feel like there's a marble stuck right next to my spine.

So apparently a small welding work, that set off fireworks stored in the building, that set off the ammonium nitrate that had been confiscated from a russian ship 6 years ago. End result is a destroyed city.

Maybe it's a good thing this 'bureoslavia' i live in requires a license for working fire hazardous jobs, and has detailed statutes on how, with what and how much that stuff can be stored :classic_laugh:

20 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Been playing MGSV, and some spoilers ahead so consider yourself warned. 
I was thinking about how Solid Snake apparently is unable to tell the difference between Big Boss and Venom Snake, despite having dealt with Big Boss prior to being sent to infiltrate Outer Heaven. You'd think he'd notice how Big Boss now has a piece of shrapnel stuck in in head, is covered in old scars, and has a bionic arm. 

He'd probably just see it as Big Boss having sustained some serious injuries since he saw him last. It is one of the risks of the job, after all. Now, the freshness of the scars would be a problem assuming that Venom Snake didn't wear make-up to either hide or accentuate the scars to make them look more recently acquired than they actually were.

5 minutes ago, legendarytoyou said:

What's on my mind right now...I REALLY want Ghost of Tsushima on PC.  Think it'll make Steam eventually guys?

Sony owns Sucker Punch Productions so the chances are not great. Then again, Sony put up some of the funding for Death Stranding yet it made it to PC so it isn't completely impossible. Then again, very little in this universe is completely impossible, just so extremely improbable as to be practically impossible.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Sony owns Sucker Punch Productions so the chances are not great. Then again, Sony put up some of the funding for Death Stranding yet it made it to PC so it isn't completely impossible. Then again, very little in this universe is completely impossible, just so extremely improbable as to be practically impossible.

Well I can hope.  I just got back from a friends house and she let me play it for a bit...ME WANTZ!!!  It puts TLOU2 to shame.  Funny enough, she actually traded in TLOU2 for Ghost of Tsushmina.  Nicky told me, "TLOU2's gameplay is good but the story looks like something a complete retard wrote."  That's rich coming from a girl whose not only a lesbian but an avid gamer.  ?

30 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

“... and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout: 'Save us!'. And I'll look down and whisper: 'No.”

Its always hilarious watching these brain fucked politicians saying, "how about we shoot ourselves in the crotch and keep doing it!!  IT'll fEEL gUD eVEntUALly!" ?

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

He'd probably just see it as Big Boss having sustained some serious injuries since he saw him last. It is one of the risks of the job, after all. Now, the freshness of the scars would be a problem assuming that Venom Snake didn't wear make-up to either hide or accentuate the scars to make them look more recently acquired than they actually were.

But if I recall correctly, he spoke directly to Big Boss just before he left for his mission in Outer Heaven.

8 hours ago, landess said:

View while it's available - there seems to be some issues in finding it - I even noticed I had to open my history to get the address, as it doesn't appear in my recently closed......

There are so many thing sketchy about this. For one it lacks research and is more aimed at the promotion of religious ideals than actual facts. Fun.

Here is an article that can explain it betterhttps://www.small-screen.co.uk/out-of-shadows-documentary-youtube-exposed/

Yesterday was really crazy for me. A couple of months ago I applied to my country's version of masterchef after a girl I was talking to convinced me I was good enough, I had completely forgotten about it up until I get a call from one of the casting directors who said I had passed the first selection and that they wanted to schedule a video interview with me. Still can't really believe that it happened.

And on the same day I had to have the hardest conversation of my entire life. I had fallen in love with the same girl that convinced me to apply for the show but she didn't feel the same way about me as I did about her, we decided to remain close friends a month ago but it just hurt so god damn much seeing her being with someone else so I essentially had to say good bye to her for the foreseeable future until I've figured out a way to get over her. Thankfully she's an awesome enough person to understand what I was going through and agreed with me that taking some time off from each other would help our friendship in the future.

Fucking rollercoaster of a day.

"Grandpa, Tell us the stories about the chinese gold farmers again... pleeeease!"

Speaking of nostalgia

Spoiler

WIN3.2                                                                                                                     WIN10

th?id=OIP._Fi3DiaXBLX04XNHrwGjzAHaGc%26p    th?id=OIP.yVLg5_qG4YAvXWyyyWLvHgHaFj%26p