What's on your mind?

50 minutes ago, 27X said:

Yep. The gameplay lead also stated a month ago that current politics will have jack shit to do with 77's politics, and sexual swap tech in the game will stay in.

As long as it is optional, I don't see any problems with that.  As long as I can play a man that really is a man or a woman who really is a woman the extra options are just...........extra.

On 8/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, 27X said:

Nope. College is when critical thinking stops becoming pattern following and starts becoming pattern creating, but the unvarnished truth of that is it occurs only in individuals smart or wise or both enough to actually do it; and that's entirely reliant on biology and anatomy, not any societal system or governance. While those can help foster such things, it's literally all about brain power, period.

An educational institution encourages people to think? You don't say~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxde1jNiPOH1emnO_pZdV

Right now, I'm wondering how difficult it would be to set the stage for a massive heist by convincing people to flee some vast city by threat of remotely plausible natural disasters or even a sufficiently nasty viral, bacterial or fungal outbreak and if anyone would have the guts and planning skills to pull it off.

On 8/28/2020 at 9:33 PM, landess said:

Just learned Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther) passed away.

Wanted to say I enjoyed his acting skills. His comedic timing in Gods of Egypt showed me he was a multi-faceted actor.

I heard he was getting a little money grabby after the Black Panther movie. Oh my gosh! Hollywood must have murdered him!

Just kidding there was no murder unless somebody somehow injected him with colon cancer which is unlikely.

On 8/26/2020 at 8:59 PM, Darkpig said:

I know there are people on the left that are idiots and I know there are people on the right that are idiots but let me see if I got this right. My question is are you talking about left wing games or loverslab mods? But where is the misogyny in games? Is there a Burka Enforcer game I missed or what?

My complaint is that some games (Detroit Becomes Human) go so far on the woke side that they become boring and predicable, as well as pretty inaccurate in certain portrayals.   As for going too far on the right.....  maybe GTA V which features considerable amount of what some would call misogyny (note, I am not going back to the 90s where there were plenty of examples).    However, Detroit went out of its way to beat me over the head (I get it  White man = bad except for those who agree to with wokeness) as an urgent message, while GTA V reminding me of that but in a comical fashion, but also skewered the other side as well.   Finally, if you look at LL mods, they cater to a wide range of tastes, which some would be regarded as horrible to "normal" people. 

I prefer my games to at least be equal opportunity with their political commentary.

3 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

My complaint is that some games (Detroit Becomes Human) go so far on the woke side that they become boring and predicable, as well as pretty inaccurate in certain portrayals.   As for going too far on the right.....  maybe GTA V which features considerable amount of what some would call misogyny (note, I am not going back to the 90s where there were plenty of examples).    However, Detroit went out of its way to beat me over the head (I get it  White man = bad except for those who agree to with wokeness) as an urgent message, while GTA V reminding me of that but in a comical fashion, but also skewered the other side as well.   Finally, if you look at LL mods, they cater to a wide range of tastes, which some would be regarded as horrible to "normal" people. 

I prefer my games to at least be equal opportunity with their political commentary.

Sounds about right. I remember taking a class on culture in movies and it was... interesting. One example of something I considered kind of funny is the controversy surrounding the Lion King movie the original of course. I remember reading in my textbook that Scar looked and was animated very gay. I was thinking at the time why not a gay villain? Back when it was made there was still some shady rumors going about the LGBT community. Not as much now. Point is Racism, sexism, everythingelseism is a thing in media so one must realize that fictional media is not a reflection of real life. Duh.

I heard about Becomes Human. It was very boring.

16 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I heard he was getting a little money grabby after the Black Panther movie. Oh my gosh! Hollywood must have murdered him!

Just kidding there was no murder unless somebody somehow injected him with colon cancer which is unlikely.

Of all of the hyperactive imagination hypotheses that I've seen of late, that one doesn't even rank in the top ten.

Slipping carcinogens into someone's food or simple direct dosing is infinitely easier than building entire social structures to accomplish things that happen incidentally due to a lack of planning.

Maybe THEY used a super premium Life Hack to hack Chadwick's life by making him hack himself to death? 

On the topic of uneducated guesses posing as 'theories', the one about Caucasians being 'real humans' spliced with dogs gave me a giggle since it means that they are all 'Furries' without knowing it if it could somehow be true.

The one about Yukub the big headed scientist creating white people in a lab during ancient days just sounds like low tier sci-fi and Yukub himself looks like a rejected design for a Star Trek The Original Series character so it doesn't amuse me quite as much.

Maybe it ranks about a 7 out of 10 compared to the 10 out of 10 for Pale-faced Pupper People 'theory'. 

hqdefault.jpg.5a400f5d44c99cdd3f5d68f286e7afcf.jpg

I'll have to keep my ears perked up to listen around for any claims that police are literally part pig or 100% porcine.

Pig-Cop-Duke-Nukem-d.jpg.ddb1bfee3a6812fd88c8a626a8259856.jpg

"The system, known as epidermal VR, could be useful in other cases as well, from a child touching a display relaying the gesture to a family member located elsewhere, to helping people with amputations renew their sense of touch.

In gaming, it could alert players when a strike occurs on the corresponding body part of the game character."- https://www.sciencefocus.com/future-technology/future-technology-22-ideas-about-to-change-our-world/

24 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Wasn't Dr. Frankenfurter more bi than gay? Also, as mentioned in a youtube comment, now that Disney owns 20th Century, does Dr. Frankenfurter qualify as a Disney Princess?

Not unless Disney says it is so but I don't give a fuck lets make it so.?

Ok, so watching a few vids reviewing music (any music from any genre) and I hear the host repeat in each that "of course I know this band and song" in a sort of defensive way. I mean why would she feel she needs to say that? Has it become a crime to be ignorant or something? Can't say this is the first place I've noticed this.

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm wondering how takes get this hot and if I should be worried that they will cause flash global warming severe enough to threaten the entire world.

Wait, wait, wait......are we supposed to be marching for gamer's lives now too? I didn't know we we're being attacked by anyone. Oh, they fucked with the wrong crowd this time!

34 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Wait, wait, wait......are we supposed to be marching for gamer's lives now too? I didn't know we we're being attacked by anyone. Oh, they fucked with the wrong crowd this time!

Gamers are truly oppressed. You know who the most oppressed minority in America is? It’s not blacks hispancs or muslims. Its gamers. Think back to all human rights suffering: halacost 911 Serbian genocide come to mind but think about this, last month GameStop closed its doors to the last store in my town robbing 15,355 gamers of their video game fix. You tel me about human suffering? Try being a gamer!!! The fact that you think I am autistsic is not only incredibly incorrect but also very unfair to the socially rejected class of gamers that fave prejudice from sjws and libtards every day and I’ll have you know your comments don’t get under my skin as I have both angel and demon armor to protect me from your own negative energy so excuse me while I own you epic style.

dd52ft3-2cfec7c7-aa55-4bfb-bffa-e61d23b319b6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDZjMTk2MzAtNDUyYy00YjIyLTg4MjctOTdjOTA5NDUyNmI1XC9kZDUyZnQzLTJjZmVjN2M3LWFhNTUtNGJmYi1iZmZhLWU2MWQyM2IzMTliNi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.JWc2KQCDimdwn-4Kfw8vlPtvHoYLQmIyFMOG2eWAjJY