What's on your mind?

1 hour ago, DoctaSax said:

For some reason, using your celebrity status to start a consensual extramarital relationship that lasts an entire year is now 'sexual misconduct'. By this standard every famous musician ever is gonna be put on trial for his life.

Buyers remorse is now a thing for free pussy.

Justin Bieber is in a rash of shit for having documentation and witness statements of not being where his accuser said he was or when.  He wasn't even in the same fucking city she said he was.

Proof of innocence is racists against wamenz.

8 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

For some reason, using your celebrity status to start a consensual extramarital relationship that lasts an entire year is now 'sexual misconduct'. By this standard every famous musician ever is gonna be put on trial for his life.

This is why I'm so glad I stick to the murder and consumption of humans. Just kidding... maybe.

9 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Prior to the 'sexual revolution' of the 20th Century, Adultery was still a felony. This is just another way that so-called modern Progressives are regressing things in the world. 

According to this article, it still was in a few states as of 2015. It looks like it won't take as much regression to reach that point as it seemed.

https://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/a50994/adultery-laws/

6 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Prior to the 'sexual revolution' of the 20th Century, Adultery was still a felony. This is just another way that so-called modern Progressives are regressing things in the world. 

According to this article, it still was in a few states as of 2015. It looks like it won't take as much regression to reach that point as it seemed.

https://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/a50994/adultery-laws/

You're missing the point here. Cheating is a human construct and marriage is a bunch of legal fuckery for the purpose of uniting noble houses. If your spouse wants to make a shitstorm out of the relationship then leave the bloody relationship and leave the lawyers out of it.

This is about people wanting to see celebrities fall from grace more than anything. They will do anything from suing, kicking, screaming, murder, etc.

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

You're missing the point here. Cheating is a human construct and marriage is a bunch of legal fuckery for the purpose of uniting noble houses. If your spouse wants to make a shitstorm out of the relationship then leave the bloody relationship and leave the lawyers out of it.

This is about people wanting to see celebrities fall from grace more than anything. They will do anything from suing, kicking, screaming, murder, etc.

Only the defendant really needs to worry about a defense attorney in such cases since the weight of the law if fully upon them (before their cell mates weigh upon them). If the laws or reverted, that will be a universal truth. Laws are human constructs as are the prisons that people sit in after violating the integrity of the other human constructs.

People probably want to see celebrities made an example to set a very visible precedent for 'lesser peoples' without having to spend much money on individual court cases. The court of Public Opinions is free (at least, to the prosecutors and the judges).

19 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Only the defendant really needs to worry about a defense attorney in such cases since the weight of the law if fully upon them (before their cell mates weigh upon them). If the laws or reverted, that will be a universal truth. Laws are human constructs as are the prisons that people sit in after violating the integrity of the other human constructs.

People probably want to see celebrities made an example to set a very visible precedent for 'lesser peoples' without having to spend much money on individual court cases. The court of Public Opinions is free (at least, to the prosecutors and the judges).

Oops. missed the marriage part of what Mr. DoctaSax said. Sorry bout that.

I honestly thought you were going on a whim about marriage. Rules are weird and people who make them are weirder so obviously they are subject to change. Also since this is a subject about marriage I officially don't care so have fun with that~:classic_heart:

Or was it Mr?

I checked for myself and I still don't know. So to quote Professor Oak from the old Pokemon games, "Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?" I think I have an idea what but I've been wrong before and of course I didn't realize it until it was too late if you catch my drift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I realized something this morning; Politicians, by the very nature of their job, have to be good liars because people can't always handle the truth. And let's face it, negotiations are a game of show and tell between carnival magicians with bags of cheap magic tricks.

4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I realized something this morning; Politicians, by the very nature of their job, have to be good liars because people can't always handle the truth. And let's face it, negotiations are a game of show and tell between carnival magicians with bags of cheap magic tricks.

Some... most have obvious tells. The problem is people have become so polarized by their own tribal bullshit, that they'll gladly accept a blatant lie if it benefits them.

Right now, I have to wonder just how many alternative Black Voices are going unheard because they either are not being amplified by the Mainstream news media or due to their not wanting to engage with the toxicity of social media sites such as Twitter, which is to say, having good sense (as is the case with Jasmyne Contours). 

It isn't exactly the most efficient way to counter pervasive media narratives to try to reach people in person or through non-publicized Youtube channels. 

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Right now, I have to wonder just how many alternative Black Voices are going unheard because they either are not being amplified by the Mainstream news media or due to their not wanting to engage with the toxicity of social media sites such as Twitter, which is to say, having good sense (as is the case with Jasmyne Contours). 

It isn't exactly the most efficient way to counter pervasive media narratives to try to reach people in person or through non-publicized Youtube channels. 

Nothing new there. However......In the midst of a global pandemic which will prolly kill millions before it's finished? With cancer patients fighting for their lives every day? With poor people living in filth and extreme poverty around the world? I don't know what the fuck anyone means by "woke" since these people are clearly asleep and dreaming some narcissistic, deluded fantasy. Either nobody is special or everyone is. Please choose so we can move on to more important matters- is what I'd like to tell them.

Meanwhile around here, i can complain about the heat preventing me from playing VR games, because the virus has been dealt with (for now), and there's nothing worth rioting about on the racism front. Some kids tried to start something, but that didn't go anywhere because our cops are highly trained professionals.

Also the heatwave should end tomorrow and my vacation just started. Life is good.

Which means it's preparing for some kind of a sucker punch. I'm on to you! I know how you operate!