Jump to content

MadMansGun

Contributor
  • Content Count

    6,356
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About MadMansGun

  • Rank
    Amateur Content Creator, Professional Dragon Breeder
  • Birthday 09/27/1987

Profile Information

  • Gender
    He/Him
  • Location
    Canada
  • Interests
    Model Trains (HO)
    Swords
    Crossbows
    Airsoft Guns
    Computers (WinXPx64, Linux Mint, Commodore vic-20)
    3D Printing

Recent Profile Visitors

31,762 profile views
  1. SexLab Framework SE https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-7-june-17th-2019/ Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/
  2. you may have a deleted world object or a bad navmesh: http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Mod_Cleaning_Tutorial http://wiki.step-project.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Instructions "hdt All-in-One" and bash/smash patches are both known to do these sort of things: hdt All-in-One has outdated meshes that are using the wrong texture paths, therefor purple penis. bash/smash patches are known to fuck up the body template flags, that can do all sorts of odd things, sounds like 2 dick in this case. looks a bit off: update to v12RC6.
  3. A. your using version 9 of MNC. B. you had V9 installed at some point so it's scripts are still stuck in your save file: C. you forgot to turn on creature animations in SexLab's MCM. D. your over the SexLab animation limit so some animations are not getting registered. E. you forgot to click on the register button. F. something has fucked up somewhere.
  4. try using the lower res textures.
  5. hey need some help i keep on having problems with mo2

     

    The failed plugins are:

    • Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters v12RC5SE). The last error code was 193.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. michel1234
    3. michel1234

      michel1234

      WELL it actually did seem to help the game now crashes again and again i had this problem after the 1.5.80 update and im sure its because of creature framework because i just tested that or more nasty criters

       

    4. michel1234

      michel1234

      and its actually more nasty creatures

       

  6. Solstheim uses a different map & lod so none of the landmarks are there at all, "skyrim" is just a gray lifeless mesh, no snow or anything. (also Solstheim does not exist in skyrim's map & lod)
  7. that's because not even skyrim is there. if it was you would see something like this: (only it would be 2X farther away because this is my max lod range at this time) also i can see the white gold tower from the top of the throat of the world.
  8. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/ ^ 80% of what you need ^ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/53/?tab=comments#comment-2160112 ^ the other 20% ^ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2019-5-31/ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/ ^ a extra 10% just for the hell of it ^ Animation Troubleshooting: also it's much more helpful if you post a FNIS log for us to look at.
  9. sort of but you need to edit scripts to do it, Eg: in a test i ported all stock SexLab Creature animations to SLAL, but to do that i first had to pretty much nuke most of sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and then remake the behavior files. in your case (just removing) you would need to run a search for and delete everything called "SexLabCreatures" inside the meshes folder. here's a copy of my "nuked" creature script so you don't need to edit it yourself: nuked SLC scripts.7z but i don't have one for human animations (sslAnimationDefaults) at this time, but i think it would end up looking like this: scriptname sslAnimationDefaults extends sslAnimationFactory function LoadAnimations() ; Prepare factory resources (as non creature) PrepareFactory() RegisterCategory("Missionary") RegisterCategory("DoggyStyle") RegisterCategory("Cowgirl") RegisterCategory("Sideways") RegisterCategory("Standing") RegisterCategory("Anal") RegisterCategory("Oral") RegisterCategory("Boobjob") RegisterCategory("Foreplay") RegisterCategory("Lesbian") RegisterCategory("Footjob") RegisterCategory("Misc") RegisterCategory("Solo") RegisterCategory("Orgy") RegisterOtherCategories() endFunction
  10. i was thinking actual animation/auxbones based, not HDT/physics based.
×
×
  • Create New...