Sunayo Posted Saturday at 05:21 PM Posted Saturday at 05:21 PM Seems kind of random but I've been playing God of War Ragnarok and have gotten kind of stuck. I'm on Steam version of the game and for some reason the interact key which is set to the E key seems to be fluctuating and can't use it. This has basically cock blocked any progression inside Helheim and I'm not sure what's causing it. I realize this may or may not be the most ideal place to do troubleshooting but that is what's on my mind right now. If anyone can give me any advice it would be welcome, I've tried everything from turning off VRR, disable Steam input and even going as far as to reinstall the game. Nothing seems to be working unless I've missed something.🤔😢
Darkpig Posted Sunday at 01:28 AM Posted Sunday at 01:28 AM 17 hours ago, Wandering_Mania said: ALSO no words needed: Well, maybe a few words. As this was supposedly 'peak graphics'. Riiiiiight. 'kay
Wandering_Mania Posted Sunday at 01:55 AM Posted Sunday at 01:55 AM 16 minutes ago, Darkpig said: 'kay I'm just saying... That sometimes, the 'peak', still doesn't live up to what came before it. I mean, they (CDPR) said: "You can't play, or go into 3rd person." We asked: "Why?" And there's why. It looks retarded. CDPR couldn't make a 'good looking' 3rd person animation, to save their studio. And they think they are 'better' than us? Highly friggin' doubtful! The modders on this site alone can make better looking, not just animations, but EVERYTHING. And CDPR couldn't even release their game in a 'working state', without 2 EXTRA years of patches, that ended up as, not only breaking the premise of the original, but being a completely different game, from what originally launched. They slowly removed all the 'RPG systems' making it a completely different genre. It went from 'Futuristic RPG' to 'Futuristic Action-Adventure'... It's Fuckin' stupid! CDPR are Fuckin' stupid!
Darkpig Posted Sunday at 06:17 AM Posted Sunday at 06:17 AM 3 hours ago, Wandering_Mania said: I'm just saying... That sometimes, the 'peak', still doesn't live up to what came before it. I mean, they (CDPR) said: "You can't play, or go into 3rd person." We asked: "Why?" And there's why. It looks retarded. CDPR couldn't make a 'good looking' 3rd person animation, to save their studio. And they think they are 'better' than us? Highly friggin' doubtful! The modders on this site alone can make better looking, not just animations, but EVERYTHING. And CDPR couldn't even release their game in a 'working state', without 2 EXTRA years of patches, that ended up as, not only breaking the premise of the original, but being a completely different game, from what originally launched. They slowly removed all the 'RPG systems' making it a completely different genre. It went from 'Futuristic RPG' to 'Futuristic Action-Adventure'... It's Fuckin' stupid! CDPR are Fuckin' stupid! I don't know why you quoted me. I don't care about CD Projekt Red. They are big enough to fend for themselves.
porkybork Posted Sunday at 06:45 AM Posted Sunday at 06:45 AM I'm mildly annoyed that the upcoming Witcher 3 DLC won't be playable on the PS4. I say "mildly annoyed" because I don't really have any desire to play that game again, as I've sunk probably 300+ hours into it and have done basically everything there is to do in it.
Wandering_Mania Posted Sunday at 06:46 AM Posted Sunday at 06:46 AM 25 minutes ago, Darkpig said: I don't know why you quoted me. Because it was on the same line as 'no words needed'? Just trying to 'stay on the current topic'. It was your choice to respond or not. You did, so I figured you wanted more explanation/details. Good enough?
Darkpig Posted Sunday at 06:54 AM Posted Sunday at 06:54 AM 6 minutes ago, Wandering_Mania said: Because it was on the same line as 'no words needed'? Just trying to 'stay on the current topic'. It was your choice to respond or not. You did, so I figured you wanted more explanation/details. Good enough? The topic is "What's on your mind?" Am I on your mind?
Darkpig Posted Sunday at 08:23 AM Posted Sunday at 08:23 AM After watching one of the earlier episodes of Naruto I'm surprised emo Sasuke and noisy Naruto never got together. Sometimes I feel like a yaoi fan sorta. Eventually Sasuke stopped his emo phase in Burrito or whatever it's called but why did he marry the most annoying girl in the series? It should have been Naruto and Sasuke. Burrito wasn't even that good.
Gukahn Posted Sunday at 10:51 AM Posted Sunday at 10:51 AM 2 hours ago, Darkpig said: After watching one of the earlier episodes of Naruto I'm surprised emo Sasuke and noisy Naruto never got together. Because japanese hinted and teased gay couples for decades and never delivered on them? 2 hours ago, Darkpig said: t why did he marry the most annoying girl in the series? Because the chihuahua clan needed a nerf and her genes were the perfect solution? 👀 (So did Naruto's wife if I remember the one episode I've watched correctly.. Boobs and the IQ of people shrink in that universe when you hit 30 appearantly.)
Wandering_Mania Posted Sunday at 11:51 AM Posted Sunday at 11:51 AM 4 hours ago, Darkpig said: The topic is "What's on your mind?" Okay.... Let me re-word that then: I was just trying to stay on the 'current line of conversation'. Better? 4 hours ago, Darkpig said: Am I on your mind? Only if/when you reply to me, and I am typing out a response. Before and after those fleeting moments; No.
Darkpig Posted Sunday at 12:53 PM Posted Sunday at 12:53 PM 1 hour ago, Wandering_Mania said: Better? Much
Darkpig Posted Sunday at 01:08 PM Posted Sunday at 01:08 PM 2 hours ago, Gukahn said: Because the chihuahua clan needed a nerf and her genes were the perfect solution? 👀 (So did Naruto's wife if I remember the one episode I've watched correctly.. Boobs and the IQ of people shrink in that universe when you hit 30 apparently.) Wait boobs shrink? Issei Hyoudou will not be happy to hear about that.
Gukahn Posted Sunday at 01:16 PM Posted Sunday at 01:16 PM 7 minutes ago, Darkpig said: Wait boobs shrink? Issei Hyoudou will not be happy to hear about that. From what I saw of the char designs in the Sequel, at least naruto's wive's got a lot smaller 🤔
Darkpig Posted Sunday at 09:06 PM Posted Sunday at 09:06 PM 7 hours ago, Gukahn said: From what I saw of the char designs in the Sequel, at least naruto's wive's got a lot smaller 🤔 That is horrible! What kind of horrible creature would do that to her?
Gukahn Posted Sunday at 10:03 PM Posted Sunday at 10:03 PM 56 minutes ago, Darkpig said: What kind of horrible creature would do that to her? A very hungry baby?🤔
porkybork Posted Sunday at 10:21 PM Posted Sunday at 10:21 PM 17 minutes ago, Gukahn said: A very hungry baby?🤔 Hinata’s probably the only woman in the world whose tits got smaller after having a baby lol
Gukahn Posted yesterday at 03:14 AM Posted yesterday at 03:14 AM 4 hours ago, porkybork said: Hinata’s probably the only woman in the world whose tits got smaller after having a baby lol like I said, a very, very hungry baby 🤔
Darkpig Posted yesterday at 03:51 AM Posted yesterday at 03:51 AM 29 minutes ago, Gukahn said: like I said, a very, very hungry baby 🤔 Dude. It isn't even Halloween yet.
Wandering_Mania Posted yesterday at 05:37 AM Posted yesterday at 05:37 AM 1 hour ago, Darkpig said: Dude. It isn't even Halloween yet. Speaking of Halloween... Some moood music: Spoiler https://youtu.be/1D7YMLtT0B4 https://youtu.be/1D7YMLtT0B4 https://youtu.be/FldI0SIhrEU
Gukahn Posted yesterday at 03:40 PM Posted yesterday at 03:40 PM (edited) 11 hours ago, Darkpig said: Dude. It isn't even Halloween yet. I think I am either ignorant and don't understand a very obvious reference or I'm just too tired to get it 😵💫 Edited yesterday at 03:41 PM by Gukahn
Reginald_001 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago (edited) It took me 55 years to learn the rules of society.. I finally learned why I'm so weird after getting the official diagnose that I don't just have 'PTST' but 'Autistic PTST' and ADHD coupled with 'unfixable trauma' (direct quote from the doctor) and 'Sometimes it's better to just try to bury things'. (That was interesting to hear). So I wrote Ivy and worked through my trauma. And I worked hard and learned how to impress socially at work and bettered my career for it. All without meds. Just worked on it myself, slowly, steadily, realizing there was no one in the world other than me that could actually fix that shit. But I got through it. I fixed my brain. I learned self confidence, how to get a girl, how to keep the job, get the house, keep the responsibilities, cook every day.. and cook it well too.. It took 55 years but finally the brain is ready! Now the goddamned body is failing.. I can get the girl, but with arthritis in the lower back, I can't fuck anymore, which is a shame because latest test doctor said I have the Testosterone of a 25 year old.. I have the nice house, but no one to share it with. I can keep the job, but I get migraines after 4 hours of intense work. Hmm.. It's always lemons isn't it. I think one day I might actually write down everything that happened, it might explode some people's heads, might even break them, but hey at least I shared my story then. It's like the killing joke, that knowledge of what truly evil people are capable of. Once you actually realize it, in your bones, how purely evil people can be. Even.. maybe especially.. ones very close to you.. it breaks something inside of you. And that will take 20+ years to fix, if you fix it at all. Edited 23 hours ago by Reginald_001 1
porkybork Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 12 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said: It took me 55 years to learn the rules of society.. I finally learned why I'm so weird after getting the official diagnose that I don't just have 'PTST' but 'Autistic PTST' and ADHD coupled with 'unfixable trauma' (direct quote from the doctor) and 'Sometimes it's better to just try to bury things'. (That was interesting to hear). So I wrote Ivy and worked through my trauma. And I worked hard and learned how to impress socially at work and bettered my career for it. All without meds. Just worked on it myself, slowly, steadily, realizing there was no one in the world other than me that could actually fix that shit. But I got through it. I fixed my brain. I learned self confidence, how to get a girl, how to keep the job, get the house, keep the responsibilities, cook every day.. and cook it well too.. It took 55 years but finally the brain is ready! Now the goddamned body is failing.. I can get the girl, but with arthritis in the lower back, I can't fuck anymore, which is a shame because latest test doctor said I have the Testosterone of a 25 year old.. I have the nice house, but no one to share it with. I can keep the job, but I get migraines after 4 hours of intense work. Hmm.. It's always lemons isn't it. I think one day I might actually write down everything that happened, it might explode some people's heads, might even break them, but hey at least I shared my story then. It's like the killing joke, that knowledge of what truly evil people are capable of. Once you actually realize it, in your bones, how purely evil people can be. Even.. maybe especially.. ones very close to you.. it breaks something inside of you. And that will take 20+ years to fix, if you fix it at all. One must imagine Reginald_001 happy. Seriously, good on you for getting your shit sorted, even if it took longer than most people. I’m still a work in progress myself, and I think you and I have some things in common, but I try to be better every day.
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago Poop, that's what on my head... I mean in my head.. I mean... Fuck it, I need to. I'm going to take care of that now.
Darkpig Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 10 hours ago, Gukahn said: I think I am either ignorant and don't understand a very obvious reference or I'm just too tired to get it 😵💫 Don't worry about it.
Wandering_Mania Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago 7 hours ago, Reginald_001 said: Hmm.. It's always lemons isn't it. Could be worse, you could be me. The only 2 "friends" I've had throughout my "life" betrayed me; One conned me into buying an XB360 that I otherwise would've never bought, then messaged me over the XB360 with "Go kill yourself". The other said "You're one of my best friends, you'll hear from me tomorrow." in order to "borrow" something. And I never heard from him again. I've got no "house", just a 3 room (Livingroom/Kitchen, Bedroom, & Bathroom) apartment. The office for this place is corrupt as hell. And no one knocks on my door, so this place is more like a 'solitary confinement cell'. And I've been here for 25 years. I have no external contact with anyone. No wife, No life, No friends, No family, No fucking reason to exist. All I've got in this world, is my games, my balls, and my word; And I don't break 'em for no one. I am truly exiled, and disconnected, from the human species. I don't give a shit about them, and they don't give a shit about me. "Little do men perceive what solitude is, and how far it extendeth. For a crowd is not company, and faces are but a gallery of pictures, and talk but a tinkling cymbal, where there is no love." ~Sir Francis Bacon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now