26 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Sadly that's not my issue. It happens every time and everywhere.

If you're starting a new game, you might try it (as a test) with a minimal mod list to see if something is interfering.  Also, ZAP's MCM has some debug options that possibly could tell you something.  If you want to force a whipping, do "Set vkjTest to 1" in the console and use the "Master?" dialog.  There are testing options for things like whipping.  However, some people have said that the test whipping works but when it happens normally, it doesn't.  They use the same function, so I've never understood how that can be.

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you're starting a new game, you might try it (as a test) with a minimal mod list to see if something is interfering.  Also, ZAP's MCM has some debug options that possibly could tell you something.  If you want to force a whipping, do "Set vkjTest to 1" in the console and use the "Master?" dialog.  There are testing options for things like whipping.  However, some people have said that the test whipping works but when it happens normally, it doesn't.  They use the same function, so I've never understood how that can be.

I'll give it a go. I just got to Whiterun so i think I'll go beat up Uthgerd and Then she can beat me right back. Cheers! ?

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think the main thing though is to not start the quest until you're ready to be approached.

I may be a special case here, as I wanted to see the follower approach for learning purposes.

I was prepared to accept it, but then got so deep in DF deals before it was offered, that it seems like it would be overkill.

DF handles dialog delays with its own timer variables that are added to the dialog conditions - which I'll admit makes it especially egregious that you'll make a deal and before you've figured out what to wear, you're being punished for not wearing it. Playing last night that I realized that was still a thing I need to fix.

Probably you don't want to do that for all the dialogs on SLRT, but you could do it for this one.

Another approach might be something like ToH's favorite go-to: if you refuse, give the player a token - basically a piece of zero weight clutter. As long as they hold the token, the dialog won't repeat.

7 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Are you ensuring that the "effcore.pex" is being overwritten by SLTR currently and also "submissivelola_est.esp" is below both "EFFCore.esm" and "EFFDialogue.esp".

Yes..SLTR is quite low in my load order. and if I remember properly, yes I have allowed it to overwrite other files. I will give it a proper look through again. thanks.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, that's a feature I wouldn't want to miss! If you want that pesky EFF wheel-thingy, release your follower and re-hire him. Easy as cake.

I have done that before..I was just wondering whether there was any other method to avoid this. but thanks :)

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It looks like @CaptainJ03 already answered this one with a solution.  SLTR uses the vanilla follower recruitment function.  It does not try to handle different follower frameworks, but if they overwrite the vanilla function (like NFF does) then it works fine.  Maybe with EFF you'll have to use CaptainJ03's workaround.

Not a big deal but thanks for the reply :)

Version 2.0.22

New:  A one-time event at score 100.
Don't expect a grand reward.  As I've said, maximizing your score isn't necessarily "winning".  It means that you owner believes you're as submissive as a slave can be.  It was suggested that something happen to recognize that state, and this event seems appropriate.  (No, you're not being sold or traded away.  A well-trained slave is too valuable for that.)  

The event can start at a random time while your score is 100, in any city, hold capital, or orc stronghold.  Indoor locations lack those keywords, so you'll usually have to be outside.

SPOILERS

Spoiler

At a random time while your score is 100, your owner will tell you to get a tag made for your collar.  The tag provides no benefit, but hopefully this small event will help cap Lola's relationship with her owner.  This is like a renewing of your choice, reaffirming your acceptance of wearing your collar.  You're charged with basically having a dog tag made for your collar, with words along the lines of "if found, please return to owner".  You get to participate in this by choosing the words for your collar tag, just as you chose to put on a collar (if you followed the consensual path).  The quest will guide you with the initial word choice, but you'll be able to edit that inscription to your liking by editing a json file.

You'll receive a non-wearable Collar Tag in your inventory.  There's no way to make a tag model to work with every collar, and it's impractical to equip one in a wearable slot -- too many conflicts with accessory mods.  You'll have to imagine that it's affixed to your collar.  You can click on it in your inventory to read its inscription.  It's a quest item, so you can never lose it, but if you leave enslavement it will be taken from you.  Otherwise, it won't be taken away even if your score drops.

The event can start in any city, hold capital, or orc stronghold.  It is anticipated that you'll find a smith and complete the quest quickly, but you're free to take as long as you want, even if your score decreases.  Since there's no time limit, other events can occur while this one is active.

Changed:  The mod's force-greeting AI package has been split into 22 separate ones, each targeting a specific topic.  This should help exclude force greetings from other mods appearing when they shouldn't.  However, if another mod and this mod are actively trying to force greet you or use blocking dialog at the same time, that's still going to be a problem.

Changed:  The collar is now unequipped (but not taken from you) when you leave enslavement.

@HexBolt8 I have just looked through the description and the uploaded archive, sorry but nowhere does it mention what the custom dog tag and/or collar with dog tag should be saved as. Can you please specify this in the upload and/or in the description section for initial post and file page?

If it is a json file it is currently missing from the upload please check and correct unless you wish the user to create it! If so what should be the structure for the file format?

14 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Can you please specify this in the upload and/or in the description section for initial post and file page.

You're approaching this in the wrong order.  Do the event.  It will guide you through the initial wording and generate the json file at that time.  The event will then tell you how to edit it.

Also, I put the event description in a spoiler section and labeled it "SPOILERS" so that players who want to be surprised can do so.  If you go and reveal the nature of the event, that's like telling people how the movie ends.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.0.22

New:  A one-time event at score 100.
Don't expect a grand reward.  As I've said, maximizing your score isn't necessarily "winning".  It means that you owner believes you're as submissive as a slave can be.  It was suggested that something happen to recognize that state, and this event seems appropriate.  (No, you're not being sold or traded away.  A well-trained slave is too valuable for that.)  SPOILERS

Hide contents

At a random time while your score is 100, your owner will tell you to get a tag made for your collar.  The tag provides no benefit, but hopefully this small event will help cap Lola's relationship with her owner.  This is like a renewing of your choice, reaffirming your acceptance of wearing your collar.  You're charged with basically having a dog tag made for your collar, with words along the lines of "if found, please return to owner".  You get to participate in this by choosing the words for your collar tag, just as you chose to put on a collar (if you followed the consensual path).  The quest will guide you with the initial word choice, but you'll be able to edit that inscription to your liking by editing a json file.

You'll receive a non-wearable Collar Tag in your inventory.  There's no way to make a tag model to work with every collar, and it's impractical to equip one in a wearable slot -- too many conflicts with accessory mods.  You'll have to imagine that it's affixed to your collar.  You can click on it in your inventory to read its inscription.  It's a quest item, so you can never lose it, but if you leave enslavement it will be taken from you.  Otherwise, it won't be taken away even if your score drops.

The event can start in any city, hold capital, or orc stronghold.  It is anticipated that you'll find a smith and complete the quest quickly, but you're free to take as long as you want, even if your score decreases.  Since there's no time limit, other events can occur while this one is active.

Changed:  The mod's force-greeting AI package has been split into 22 separate ones, each targeting a specific topic.  This should help exclude force greetings from other mods appearing when they shouldn't.  However, if another mod and this mod are actively trying to force greet you or use blocking dialog at the same time, that's still going to be a problem.

Changed:  The collar is now unequipped (but not taken from you) when you leave enslavement.

I would like to recommend a benefit for reaching 100. A way to stop the submission from decreasing now matter what. It takes a really long time to get those last few points but they can be lost so easily. So some kind of benefit like that would make for a good reward. Or a way to start at 100 if you leave being submissive and then later decide to return to the same owner.

1 hour ago, Buridan said:

So tempting to open up that spoiler tag... must resist.

There are a few details that don't need to be hidden.  I'll edit the release notes too to reveal this, so that you don't have to worry about being in the wrong place.  

The event can start at a random time while your score is 100, in any city, hold capital, or orc stronghold.  Indoor locations lack those keywords, so you'll usually have to be outside.

Small inconsisteny detected: 

Spoiler

When you are near Honningbrew Meadery your master wants some of the famous Honningbrew Mead - so far so good - if you however already did the Thiefsguild quest to change ownership, all Honningbrew mead in the meadery as well as on the trader is exchanged to Black-Briar mead, which does not fulfill the request.

So maybe add BlackBriar Mead to be acceptable (maybe small punishment and/or less submission gained. 

26 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

For the next update, your owner will no longer ask for Honningbrew Mead after the the Thieves Guild quest Dampened Spirits is complete.

That's a problem I never ran into. I always steal 100+ bottles of Honningbrew mead before and during that quest, and store them in Breezehome. I always carry one or two around with me in case I meet the drunken revelers.

@HexBolt8 When you have a home with owner as a submissive Lola is it possible to mark, the bed where you sleep and the main one where the owner (and sometimes you sleep)? These locations don't have to be hard dependencies as at least some could be done with soft-dependencies and/or parts in this mod. With checks for mods on this list before activating and using these parts.

Some of the houses such as the one by EinarrTheRed (Hearthfire Dungeon Addon - Other - LoversLab) this adds a slave dungeon to the DLC Hearthfire homes, with a cell door and bed.

As well as the ones by t.ara which are the following:-

Not so much a home (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3449-bannered-mare-immersive-sexual-playground/) but does have several BDSM restraints and other content which could be useful, if you ever wish to extend what happens in Bannered Mare.

Additional specific content (Riften Restrictive) for Riften which is utilising Devious Devices - Contraptions, it may be only inside the Inn and on the street. Though it may also be inside the home, worth checking out to see. As well as see if there's a lockable slave cell present (including bed or other resting place) with this modification installed.

12 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@HexBolt8 When you have a home with owner as a submissive Lola is it possible to mark, the bed where you sleep and the main one where the owner (and sometimes you sleep)? These locations don't have to be hard dependencies as at least some could be done with soft-dependencies and/or parts in this mod. With checks for mods on this list before activating and using these parts.

Uhmm - why should someone do this? There are hundreds of house-mods all over the place, there must be a few hundreds of places to sleep in Skyrim. What's the use of marking one of these? Some special animation running (from which other mod?). Some other mod keeping you from sleeping in a bed that's not yours?

Sorry, I see a lot of work, but no connection at all with Submissive Lola.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm - why should someone do this? There are hundreds of house-mods all over the place, there must be a few hundreds of places to sleep in Skyrim. What's the use of marking one of these? Some special animation running (from which other mod?). Some other mod keeping you from sleeping in a bed that's not yours?

Sorry, I see a lot of work, but no connection at all with Submissive Lola.

@HexBolt8 Well several of these have bondage gear (furniture built in) and marking of the beds would allow for the owner to command you will be sleeping in bed 1 or bed 2 today. The bed 1 would be the owner's bed (where in some situations they may have you sleep too). However most times they will have you sleep in bed 2 which would be in the slave cell, at times they may lock the submissive Lola in that cell.

For reasons which HexBolt8 can come up with, including the owner needs to go to bed and doesn't want you with them, but also want's less likely hood you will attempt an escape. Also makes a good roleplaying platform for other extensions of the future. Plus the furniture can help the prostitution scenarios in some an area in this case when in "Bannered Mare" and "The Bee and Barb" inns. As the submissive Lola's clients may want to do it with Lola in some BDSM furniture so having support for this would really help.

31 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Well several of these have bondage gear (furniture built in) and marking of the beds would allow for the owner to command you will be sleeping in bed 1 or bed 2 today. The bed 1 would be the owner's bed (where in some situations they may have you sleep too). However most times they will have you sleep in bed 2 which would be in the slave cell, at times they may lock the submissive Lola in that cell.

For reasons which HexBolt8 can come up with, including the owner needs to go to bed and doesn't want you with them, but also want's less likely hood you will attempt an escape. Also makes a good roleplaying platform for other extensions of the future. Plus the furniture can help the prostitution scenarios in some an area in this case when in "Bannered Mare" and "The Bee and Barb" inns. As the submissive Lola's clients may want to do it with Lola in some BDSM furniture so having support for this would really help.

I definitely like this concept, and throw my hat in, in support of it. However, I feel like the cage feature might fly in the face of the mod's concept. As Hexbolt8 has mentioned many times previously, Submissive Lola itself is about consensual slavery. He's added in some harsher elements, but at the heart of the mod's theme is consent. It doesn't make much sense for Lola's owner to be concerned with Lola trying to escape if it's a consensual relationship.

I do agree though, it would be nice to have it for add-ons to make use of. It always seems easier to build on the base mod's features instead of adding completely new ones. So, if Hexbolt8 thinks it's a good idea, I'd love that to be thrown in.

2 hours ago, keitsoru said:

I definitely like this concept, and throw my hat in, in support of it. However, I feel like the cage feature might fly in the face of the mod's concept. As Hexbolt8 has mentioned many times previously, Submissive Lola itself is about consensual slavery. He's added in some harsher elements, but at the heart of the mod's theme is consent. It doesn't make much sense for Lola's owner to be concerned with Lola trying to escape if it's a consensual relationship.

I do agree though, it would be nice to have it for add-ons to make use of. It always seems easier to build on the base mod's features instead of adding completely new ones. So, if Hexbolt8 thinks it's a good idea, I'd love that to be thrown in.

@keitsoru @HexBolt8 Well the lock in and cage could be an optional setting (by drop down) for non-consensual options and with a mod event ("SLVR-EnableCage") to allow add-ons to retroactively activate it if their addon needs it. This may not be popular to force it active but, some addons may have it as a foundation for building on it with their addon (also in case the player forget to activate it if it's a requirement). This mod event would have two parameters, the first would be an sending quest, the second would be whether to enable the potential to be locked in. The drop down setting for the optional feature (unless enabled by mod event) would have three options first one would be cage and lock in disabled, second enables the cage but not lock in and third would enable cage also lock in).

Also it isn't really so much of a cell or cage if the door isn't locked also slavery requires a different sleeping arrangement for the slave from the owner. Though the heart of this mod is consensual slavery, however some will like it more harder.

2 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

slavery requires a different sleeping arrangement for the slave from the owner.

No, I don't think so. There is no such requirement. It is obvious that slave owners might want to sleep with their slaves.

It seems like you want Submissive Lola to behave like Sanguine's Debauchery. If that is the case, you can use Sanguine's Debauchery instead of Submissive Lola.

2 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@keitsoru @HexBolt8 Well the lock in and cage could be an optional setting (by drop down) for non-consensual options and with a mod event ("SLVR-EnableCage") to allow add-ons to retroactively activate it if their addon needs it. This may not be popular to force it active but, some addons may have it as a foundation for building on it with their addon (also in case the player forget to activate it if it's a requirement). This mod event would have two parameters, the first would be an sending quest, the second would be whether to enable the potential to be locked in. The drop down setting for the optional feature (unless enabled by mod event) would have three options first one would be cage and lock in disabled, second enables the cage but not lock in and third would enable cage also lock in).

Also it isn't really so much of a cell or cage if the door isn't locked also slavery requires a different sleeping arrangement for the slave from the owner. Though the heart of this mod is consensual slavery, however some will like it more harder.

If you're wanting heavier content with Submissiva Lola, might I suggest Submissive Lola - An Extension? Kalmah has put tons of work in to delivering a less consent focused experience using SLtR as a framework.

Other than that, you can try and learn how to use the CK and write scripts, and make an extension. We always could use more variety. :) If that doesn't appeal then... yeah, kind of what Herowynne said, though I don't mean to sound harsh about it. Hexbolt8 has stated pretty firmly that he wants to respect the original intent behind the mod; that being a consensual BDSM relationship. You've requested that an optional feature be added, which is fine, but that would be more or less where you have to leave it, and let Hexbolt8 decide if he wants to add it or not.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

It is obvious that slave owners might want to sleep with their slaves.

That is kind of the point of having a sex slave:  within arm's reach whenever you want to play.  (There is a confession about having to sleep on the floor if you've been bad, and it might actually be true, but most likely you're being told to confess something that isn't true.  A lot of the confessions are like that.)  Allowing the slave to sleep in another bed, even a greatly inferior one, is giving that slave too much independence as well as inconveniencing the owner.

54 minutes ago, keitsoru said:

Hexbolt8 has stated pretty firmly that he wants to respect the original intent behind the mod; that being a consensual BDSM relationship. You've requested that an optional feature be added, which is fine, but that would be more or less where you have to leave it, and let Hexbolt8 decide if he wants to add it or not.

Pretty much this.  Suggestions are welcome, but if you know it's outside the lines then you know I probably won't want to do it.  Even if it's optional, I prefer to spend time on things that I'll use, or that at least fit the theme of the mod.  Some mods lose their way when the author can't say no; they can become an incoherent grab bag of features.  It's useful that Kalmah is adding harsher content for those who want it.  Players who want those things can ask him, and if they install the extension they know what they're getting.

The one feature that I've regretted adding is the ability to be sold after leaving enslavement.  Unless you were bought, that's way outside the bounds.  But it was easy to add, and it provides a round trip experience to the auction if you were bought, so it's there.

"The one feature that I've regretted adding is the ability to be sold after leaving enslavement.  Unless you were bought, that's way outside the bounds.  But it was easy to add, and it provides a round trip experience to the auction if you were bought, so it's there."

Aww, too bad. I love that add-on and have mine set to 80%