2 hours ago, prinyo said:

I crash when trying to load a save with 5, so I keep using the older versions.

dd.jpg.f7bcf071527bcc67276be3998d8760d9.jpg

But other people say that 5 works for them.

I got it working with 5, I do have some bugs with this mod along with this error code:

Capture.JPG.c88912266531d824a6a18f831417d733.JPG

I have PapyrusUtil for VR installed does this mean that SL isnt compatible with that? Or does this error mean that SL is still using the PapyrusUtil.dll it has in its folder meaning I have to replace it with the VR version?

Bug:

Spoiler

I have a problem with this mod when you have to keep running with the shocking device inserted, after the quest is over the device wont unequip after the quest ended and im stuck constantly being shocked, not sure if its caused from this error im getting though. 

again, thanks to everyone whose helped.

32 minutes ago, googlewme said:

I have a problem with this mod when you have to keep running with the shocking device inserted, after the quest is over the device wont unequip after the quest ended and im stuck constantly being shocked, not sure if its caused from this error im getting though. 

It sounds like your game is still in a shaky state.  If the quest is finished, you can just remove the plug.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It sounds like your game is still in a shaky state.  If the quest is finished, you can just remove the plug.

I did have the option to remove it, and it does unequip when I select the option to, but then it prompts what to do with it again (even though it shows as unequipped) if I say the right most option (forgot what it says exactly but its like move along or something) and exit the inventory it comes back. If I recall correctly as soon as the quest ended I think combat started and messed up a dialog I was having with the follower. 

You are correct though its most likely my game (probably something to do with that error) as I did have a hard time fixing some problems that magically went away.

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

There is not.  The quest has a 12-hour cooldown and can only start during the day, so you shouldn't see it more than once a day.  If your owner is stuck in some kind of dialog loop, please report the circumstances and I'll try to find to problem.

Assuming that this is for RP, you can do any of these:

- Use this mod's MCM setting "Make collar 'working clothes'" (under Mod Integration).

- Use this mod's MCM setting for "Nudity alternative" to select body clothing for whoring that you can wear.

- Change the solicitation mode in RP to Both or Active.

Didn't resolve that but I reached 100 point. I'm really appreciated this mod and your work. Thanks you for making this amazing mod. I also installed the add-on mod and really love the "City Bondage" feature by Kalmah . It would be great if you expanded/added that feature ( more location , more public humilation ). Being collared and helplessly is kinda cool/erotic . And lastly, sorry if my english is not good.

Hey @HexBolt8 - I've made a little companion utility for your "Special Event" you recently added. I'm waiting on some permissions (I'm no graphics artist so I totally ripped off one of Nilead's DDS files and made some edits) - but.... It might be something you want to use. If you want to mess with it yourself before doing more with it shoot me a DM.

I'm adding some screenies and more details inside a spoiler....

Spoiler

So I made a tool using ImageMagick (GNU tool) and a batch script to basically create custom named collars for use with Slavetats. It's got custom font options, obviously custom text and I tweaked a slavetat from another (real) artist and made it so you can get different "styles" - if you know some half-decent artists you could probably put all kinds of collar styles there- the one I went with is more like a "lace" collar because it gave me proper guides for setting up the batch file....

anyway it's super simple to use (Made it as user friendly as I could.... Guess I could do a few more things if I wanted but it's useable)

Edit a few standalone text files (style.txt, font.txt, color.txt, name.txt) and then run the .bat file and it'll generate the collar. Oh yeah, I didn't screen cap this but the font color also can be something other than white.... Tried it with Red and it was decent, but forgot to screen cap it as I was still working out a couple things....

Here's a couple screens....

20210219020117_1.jpg.cbdf4b0df52cdf39346b29715b1b4bab.jpg

20210219015531_1.jpg.692264be3d7e82cd80355866dd086ac2.jpg

20210219020027_1.jpg.e316910c48fe7412319407c44a7a7166.jpg

20210219014255_1.jpg.32c2ac3e03943c47df92cc6b84dd57ba.jpg

20210219001710_1.jpg.26ed4f7e8e5f82d420b908b9d31c37c3.jpg

20210219002323_1.jpg.93af58607186333dd06c391dff3b9a72.jpg

20210219014603_1.jpg.4fccb607d9cc280db0edb77647d7c067.jpg

Anyway - let me know if you're interested - even if you're not (wanting to use it in Lola) I might throw it up anyway....

50 minutes ago, nokturnihs said:

Hey @HexBolt8 - I've made a little companion utility for your "Special Event" you recently added. I'm waiting on some permissions (I'm no graphics artist so I totally ripped off one of Nilead's DDS files and made some edits) - but.... It might be something you want to use. If you want to mess with it yourself before doing more with it shoot me a DM.

I'm adding some screenies and more details inside a spoiler....

Reveal hidden contents

So I made a tool using ImageMagick (GNU tool) and a batch script to basically create custom named collars for use with Slavetats. It's got custom font options, obviously custom text and I tweaked a slavetat from another (real) artist and made it so you can get different "styles" - if you know some half-decent artists you could probably put all kinds of collar styles there- the one I went with is more like a "lace" collar because it gave me proper guides for setting up the batch file....

anyway it's super simple to use (Made it as user friendly as I could.... Guess I could do a few more things if I wanted but it's useable)

Edit a few standalone text files (style.txt, font.txt, color.txt, name.txt) and then run the .bat file and it'll generate the collar. Oh yeah, I didn't screen cap this but the font color also can be something other than white.... Tried it with Red and it was decent, but forgot to screen cap it as I was still working out a couple things....

Here's a couple screens....

20210219020117_1.jpg.cbdf4b0df52cdf39346b29715b1b4bab.jpg

20210219015531_1.jpg.692264be3d7e82cd80355866dd086ac2.jpg

20210219020027_1.jpg.e316910c48fe7412319407c44a7a7166.jpg

20210219014255_1.jpg.32c2ac3e03943c47df92cc6b84dd57ba.jpg

20210219001710_1.jpg.26ed4f7e8e5f82d420b908b9d31c37c3.jpg

20210219002323_1.jpg.93af58607186333dd06c391dff3b9a72.jpg

20210219014603_1.jpg.4fccb607d9cc280db0edb77647d7c067.jpg

Anyway - let me know if you're interested - even if you're not (wanting to use it in Lola) I might throw it up anyway....

This is really nice and more like what I'd always imagined would be a "fully submissive" event - something for all the world to see and who doesn't like a kinky choker :) (even if it is a tattoo)

Hi,

I love your mod and presently I'm tinkering with the dance music.  I try to add a custom one.  I have an XWM to use but I don't know how to name it for it to work.  I tried silence and running but nope, it does not trigger when I try the dance button bellow.  In you document is says: "For it to be used by the mod, you must name your music file to match the file names shown below."  But there is no name bellow, beside a reference to "Run Lola Run" and "Faster Lola Faster" which use "Running.xwm".

What name should be used for the dance music.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Snook001 said:

I love your mod and presently I'm tinkering with the dance music.  I try to add a custom one.

I add info text to all the MCM settings so that people don't have to come here to ask a question and wait hours for a response, since it's already answered in the MCM.  For "Play dance music" the MCM says:

"Play music during player dancing.  Bard Drums uses the game's drum music played by bards.  "Custom" plays a music file Dance.wav that you must provide in Data\sound\fx\Lola."

6 hours ago, nokturnihs said:

I've made a little companion utility for your "Special Event" you recently added.

They do look detailed and ornate.  You'd have to get permission from the creator(s) of the assets to post them, of course.  If you do, just please refer to the event as the 100 Score Event or something like that, with details in a spoiler section, so that players who prefer a bit of suspense can wait until they get there.  There are some things to think about:

Spoiler

A tattoo will be covered by most collar designs, and a collar is required at all times.  Possibly players could get around this with a custom collar with a slim or invisible mesh.

Thematically, tattoos don't fit Submissive Lola.  The owner will never mar, disfigure, or cause lasting harm.  Naturally, if players want a tattoo for their character, they're free to use SlaveTats while they're at the smithy, and they could easily do so to add the designs you created at that time, so that will work.

I use survival and so far nothing blocks lola. That one fix you have on the page is still in my survival esp(LE version here) and have not tried it without those two lines changes for gags.

I do know that Sexlab approach will block many things of your mod if it has an approach during a lola/master event begining. When I speak "may I be of service" and game problem dialog will pop up. Appraoch has a shut off/on hotkey that I use to get around it. I have the player dancing issue above where nothing happens after the music begins but works fine if I turn off approach. I just flip it back on afterwards.

I do not have DFC.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

They do look detailed and ornate.  You'd have to get permission from the creator(s) of the assets to post them, of course.  If you do, just please refer to the event as the 100 Score Event or something like that, with details in a spoiler section, so that players who prefer a bit of suspense can wait until they get there.  There are some things to think about:

Reveal hidden contents

A tattoo will be covered by most collar designs, and a collar is required at all times.  Possibly players could get around this with a custom collar with a slim or invisible mesh.

Thematically, tattoos don't fit Submissive Lola.  The owner will never mar, disfigure, or cause lasting harm.  Naturally, if players want a tattoo for their character, they're free to use SlaveTats while they're at the smithy, and they could easily do so to add the designs you created at that time, so that will work.

Yeah I realized that - they're meant to emulate "clothing" like the various slavetats stockings or the like. In the vein of tattoos though - I could do a tattoo somewhere that says property of (insert name here) that people could optionally place upon their characters. No biggie that it's doesn't jive with the Lola mod though - I'm probably gonna put it up standalone later today after I mess around with a couple things. Was trying to fall asleep and realized it wouldn't be that hard to create custom libraries of generated tattoos of this kind (like have a growing json file for various names or terms.) 

Anyway thanks for the feedback. Got the permissions for the default assets but might try a little harder on my own too. I suck at this stuff but am good with the GIMP. Most of my "talent" on textures is for UI's and shit for custom watch faces and live wallpapers, boot animations and shit for android phones.

25 minutes ago, divinefire said:

I have the player dancing issue above where nothing happens after the music begins but works fine if I turn off approach. I just flip it back on afterwards.

SL Approach interferes with dancing?  I'm using an older version of Approach, but I don't have that problem.

21 minutes ago, nokturnihs said:

they're meant to emulate "clothing" like the various slavetats stockings or the like.

Ah, I understand.  It's like a skin-fitting cloth, mesh, or lace thing.

22 minutes ago, nokturnihs said:

Was trying to fall asleep and realized it wouldn't be that hard....

I get so many ideas that way.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I add info text to all the MCM settings so that people don't have to come here to ask a question and wait hours for a response, since it's already answered in the MCM.  For "Play dance music" the MCM says:

"Play music during player dancing.  Bard Drums uses the game's drum music played by bards.  "Custom" plays a music file Dance.wav that you must provide in Data\sound\fx\Lola."

Sorry about that, did not saw that, now it work fine :) .  Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me, I know... I'm slow some time :(

7 hours ago, nokturnihs said:

Yeah I realized that - they're meant to emulate "clothing" like the various slavetats stockings or the like. In the vein of tattoos though - I could do a tattoo somewhere that says property of (insert name here) that people could optionally place upon their characters. No biggie that it's doesn't jive with the Lola mod though - I'm probably gonna put it up standalone later today after I mess around with a couple things. Was trying to fall asleep and realized it wouldn't be that hard to create custom libraries of generated tattoos of this kind (like have a growing json file for various names or terms.) 

Anyway thanks for the feedback. Got the permissions for the default assets but might try a little harder on my own too. I suck at this stuff but am good with the GIMP. Most of my "talent" on textures is for UI's and shit for custom watch faces and live wallpapers, boot animations and shit for android phones.

Just in case anyone wanted to use them for "reasons" - I just pushed it up for use - there's a "Property of" setup I added that can be used for RP purposes with Submissive Lola if ya like. 

I hope it's not bad form to link it here... 

Version 2.0.23

New:  A pair of events have you carry some of your owner's stuff, enough to be inconvenient but not so much as to spoil your adventuring.
- "Burden of Service" starts in the wilderness.  "The Heavy Stuff" starts in dungeons.
- They're random, so you won't always see them.
- You can end up with both events, simulating your owner's picking up things in different areas.
- If you find the events burdensome, nothing prevents you from trading other items to your owner.  Well, nothing except the next new feature.

New:  A setting on the MCM Roleplay page will reduce your owner's weight limit.  This is useful if you want to restrict how much your owner will carry for you.

New:  A setting on the MCM System page lets you restrict spanking animations with the Furniture or Chair tags to interiors or buildings.

Changed:  Harming your owner in combat really matters now.
If you've enabled punishment for friendly fire, you'll no longer get away with just a zap when it occurs (which was actually counterproductive for the owner).  
Instead, your owner will approach you after combat and bind your hands for one game hour per friendly fire incident (max 5 hours).  That's not as bad as it might sound:
- A friendly fire incident is TWO hits within 30 seconds.  A stray hit now and then will not be punished.
- Casting any Restoration spell on your owner cancels a single stray hit that did not trigger an "incident".
- Unless you deliberately backtalk, you won't lose score.  Your incompetence in combat is not defiance.
- If you've enabled combat mercy, your bound hands will be temporarily freed when your owner is really threatened.
If you've enabled adding contract days for punishments, then contract days will be added based on the number of friendly fire incidents, up to triple the normal amount.
The event is supposed to clear itself and not trigger if you seem to be in a combat defeat situation.

Fixed:  Your owner will no longer ask for Honningbrew Mead after the Thieves Guild quest Dampened Spirits is complete.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Harming your owner in combat really matters now.

OMGZ ?

I got already 2 weeks added to the contract because of friendly fire (I was confused already why Mistress collects all my fired bolts ?)

All those poison and enchantment DOTs don't seem to help with that either :classic_ph34r:

BTW: Is there a way to extend the dancing duration? ?

Or is something wrong with me if I like to see longer lasting dances? ?

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Changed:  Harming your owner in combat really matters now.

This leads me to an idea of how this mod can be easily made to be an overhaul for the combat situation in the game. I'm working on similar stuff for Fallout4, the base idea is that:

• PC can't fight on her own. Like - at all. She will lose any encounter, possibly even against simple skeevers. She needs constant "protection" (in Fallout4 it's easily achieved by just setting certain AV of a character making the damage output close to 0 and increasing the damage taken multiple times)
  • So, PC needs to have a follower / bodyguard at her side. She absolutely needs to ensure that her bodyguard is best equipped, fights effectively and actually wins the battle.

In Fallout4, for the lack of spells, I was struggling to push this idea too much, since there isn't much PC can do there to support her bodyguard. But in Skyrim.. well, that's just a golden mine: there are alteration / restoration spells to use here! So PC can be trying to support her bodyguard in battle and with the best equipment she gave him, that's a viable strategy! There could be some things that need to be taken care of, i.e. conjuration/destruction needs to be nerfed - easily done with nerfing PC's conjuration/destruction AVs.

I had actually tons of fun on this even in its crippled form in Fallout4: it's not as easy as one might think - the enemies don't just ignore PC, they may attack her too. And she needs to reposition, run around and coordinate with her bodyguard (run too far away - and he might die and then enemies come for her and it's game over!). In this mod you even have a full setting for this: Master = bodyguard, PC has spells to support, there are also almost no "guns", which makes it much more approachable (common issue in Fallout4 is something like a stray missile from downtown Uganda which ruined my fun for quite a bit) and finally, it fits the lore - PC is supposed to be a fragile, weak and submissive female being incapable of defending herself in battle!

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Your incompetence in combat is not defiance.

Hmm ...

In fact here is the totally, absolute, senseless incompetence of the brain damaged idiots who programmed the game.

How is possible they programmed your followers to be ALWAYS between you and your target, mainly when you are using ranged weapons?

How the Hell is possible only thinking to make your followers ALWAYS attack the exact same target you are fighting and come so nearby you that is almost impossible to not strike them too?

Bethesda's guys are stupid, by my point of view.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Is there a way to extend the dancing duration?

Right now there's not.  As with other things, I was trying to find a balance between not long enough, and so long that players get bored or frustrated with the delay.  I did increase the time as of the update that uses the dances from TDF Prostitution.  By the way, the choice to dance naked increases the duration a little (if you're impressing your owner, you must do it properly).

I saw a lot of dancing yesterday when trying to get the burden-carrying events to fire, and I noticed that stripping for naked dancing seems to sometimes cause the dancing animation not to start.  I added a delay after stripping.  I'm not if it's helping, or if that was even the cause.

4 hours ago, Operand said:

PC can't fight on her own. Like - at all.

SL Survival and DFC do a better job of portraying the female PC as weak and needing protection.  SLTR just has some talk about the PC being better suited for sex than adventuring.  That's maybe best handled by mods designed to make gameplay more challenging.  I like a challenge, and I particularly like having female characters physically weaker.  I use Disparity so that those powerful-looking males really are more dangerous, alongside some personal debuffs.  However, as Nicole pointed out just below you, follower AI is bad.  Follower frameworks help, but relying on a follower too much just frustrates me, so I've never gone to the extent of having a really helpless PC.

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

In fact here is the totally, absolute, senseless incompetence of the brain damaged idiots who programmed the game.

It's not just followers.  NPC combat in general is bad.  My favorite moment is a dragon attack. 

Spoiler

Comic.jpg.770222b24fca9de1dbfb26d4b27911e1.jpg

The stable boy runs out to attack the dragon with fists.  The horse is out there too, with its huge hit box.  How can I do anything without making a single stray hit that makes everyone turn on me?  "Run for Your Lives" helps a lot, but the devs should have known that civilians would avoid this kind of fight.

35 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

By the way, the choice to dance naked increases the duration a little

What? My PC is allowed to wear clothes sometimes? ?

She is running around naked for weeks now ?

Still too short, especially for the cool TDF dances.

I know it's hard to find a middle ground, but my PC has longer whipping sessions than that ?

28 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The stable boy runs out to attack the dragon with fists.  The horse is out there too, with its huge hit box.

Yeah, another nonsense in the vanilla game.

Do you know it took me hours on TES5Edit to give to every single horse (vanilla or added by mods) and every single named citizen (not combatant at all) the AV of "cowardly"?

So, at least, they try to run away.

And, telling of relationships:

Nonone noticed as it's stupid too? Everyone knows that "ally" is much less than "friend". (Typical example: British and American are allies in real world, but for sure ... ehm --- they are not friends. Not so much, at least, judging by the comments the Britains make on US and viceversa).

The correct sequence should be:  acquaitance, ally, confidant, friend, bestfriend, lover, spouse.

But Bethesda's guys were too lazy to make things  well.