2.0.6:  release notes

2.0.5:  release notes

2.0.4:  release notes

2.0.3:  release notes

2.0.2:  release notes

2.0.1:  release notes

Edited by HexBolt8
New release notes

If you're following the mod page, expect some update notifications for a while as I adjust wording or add details.

If the version number doesn't change, there's no update.

If there is an update, I will post a notice here, since the site's mod update notices often don't trigger.

Guest AthenaESIV

Hope your partner in crime is ok!

Look forward to see what you add to this ever evolving mod, it's one of the best to be found on LL and adds tons of NSFW atmosphere to the game. Thanks Hexbolt!

Great to see you finally did this!

Did the male followers-disappearing dialogue fix make it into this version?

It looks like mod organizer is treating this as a new mod and not an update, I'm thinking to be safe I might start it on a new game.

I don't know if anyone suggested this, but how do you feel about a YPS integration where the follower makes demands about using make up/ shaving options? Or forced tattoos with slavetats?

You've already got a start on that with the hair change/ dye.

Also, what about as an alternate option to the naked setting, a requirement that you have to wear the radiant prostitution "whore clothes" at all times in certain areas? 

For the "make the player character a whore" path those could be really effective.

@Sospice Oh! YPS Immersive Fashion can do so much more than just that, it can have hair styles and piercings (not just the devious ones from Devious Devices). The player character can have their nails done in a nail job. It can make the female character also have their hair on top of head grow, pubic hair grow, and/or their arm pit hair grow. Plus their hair can be dyed, permed and cut.

Plus HexBolt8 can also utilise the modder's API interface on the YPS to force changes and even lock out the player from altering it themselves. Thus this makes that when the player character is a slave the owner can forcibly force changes to the player character's appearance, all while preventing the player from changing it back themselves! Taking away control of the player character's appearance from the player, so the character is more like a slave!

Also it can alter the way the character walks when in high heels vs when not, as well as other consequences of wearing those Devious Devices and/or Zaz Items for long periods of time.

Definitely start a new game. Cause that way if HexBolt8 has made any changes for this update to scripts held in saved games, you won't run into any issues. He's already made several additions, changes, fixes and/or removals from the modification. These changes won't be reflected in old saved games, so go for a fresh start.

2 hours ago, Sospice said:

Did the male followers-disappearing dialogue fix make it into this version?

Yes it did.  I noted that in the update notes in the old mod discussion.

2 hours ago, Sospice said:

It looks like mod organizer is treating this as a new mod and not an update, I'm thinking to be safe I might start it on a new game.

You might be able to convince it otherwise by renaming the download file.  Or treat the download as a big update (they were getting big anyway) and update as you were doing before.  2.0 only has a few changes over 1.1 + the 9 Dec update, but it does fix some things.

Also, the new ability to buy ale, nord mead, and alto wine at the Honningbrew Meadery while Run Lola Run is active can be a big help if you're that far out from Whiterun and your owner wants an ale.

34 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Definitely start a new game. Cause that way if HexBolt8 has made any changes for this update to scripts held in saved games, you won't run into any issues. He's already made several additions, changes, fixes and/or removals from the modification. These changes won't be reflected in old saved games, so go for a fresh start.

You shouldn't have to.  The point of moving to a new mod page was to make updating easier for people, not harder.  I've made a lot of script changes in the past.  The 9 Dec update in particular changed quest scripts in ways that were incompatible with the old ones.  Just don't update while those are running.  I've noted the ones that changed.  If you have 1.1 + 9 Dec, you only have to be sure that Run Lola Run isn't active when you update to 2.0.

30 minutes ago, indolu said:

I noticed that in the title, its labeled LE/SE but there is not two version in the download list. Does this mean that it works on both?

Yes it does.  As the Features section says, "One installation that works with LE or SE out of the box, no conversions needed."

Soo, now you finally made your own mod page for Submissive Lola! Let's hope Mr. Esturk is well and just lost interest.

I was wondering about the Fashion Slave event in Solitude.

Maybe you remember my bug report back in September here and here about the clothes being non-DD items which behave weird, equip when they shouldn't and/or vanish from my inventory. It bugged me ever since you patched it, that the devices are now force-uneqipped as soon as I leave the gates of Solitude. It feels so un-immersive.

Would you mind going back to the old idea of me (Lola) being responsible for equipping and keeping the items? I could lose score and get zapped for not dressing as a proper slave, lose more score if silly me sold them in one of those fancy shops and Mistress has to provide me with a new dress. As a result of not force un-equipping, I could run down to the docks for the (vanilla) Spiced Wine quest and still be properly dressed when I come back.

I'd love to get that bit of responsibility back, but it's definitely nothing to put on top of your to-do list.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes it does.  As the Features section says, "One installation that works with LE or SE out of the box, no conversions needed."

I ask because I'm on SE, and when I enable it it instantly CTD's. Dont even get to the skyrim menu. A symptom of a mod not being converted from LE. I made the Load order just it and its requirements crash, take it out no crash.

1 hour ago, indolu said:

I ask because I'm on SE, and when I enable it it instantly CTD's. Dont even get to the skyrim menu. A symptom of a mod not being converted from LE. I made the Load order just it and its requirements crash, take it out no crash.

Hmm, what's your log file say?  Any useful information there?  All I can say is that I've been maintaining the mod for months on the original Resubmission page.  75 pages of discussion, including many SE users, and no problems related to SE or LE.  The 2.0 version is actually just a minor update to the 9 December patch on the other page, though this download is a complete installation package rather than a patch.  I'm not in a position to test it with SE, but given its track record I'd be surprised if it's incompatible.  Are you certain that you have up-to-date versions of the required mods?  A missing required master can cause the game to crash when it's launched.

Any other SE users having any trouble?

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Would you mind going back to the old idea of me (Lola) being responsible for equipping and keeping the items? I could lose score and get zapped for not dressing as a proper slave, lose more score if silly me sold them in one of those fancy shops and Mistress has to provide me with a new dress.

I'm pretty sure that the quest always gave you a new outfit if you lost your old one.  I'd mentioned to MrEsturk that a player with access to a merchant who buys devious devices could keep selling them, but he wasn't concerned about that.  If you think it would be useful, I could add an option to unequip the fashion items without removing them.  You'd have the extra weight to carry.  What happens if you lose the outfit (defeat or robbery) and return to Solitude with little or no gold to buy a new one from your Mistress?  Would you have to leave and not return until you can afford a replacement?

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

the devices are now force-uneqipped as soon as I leave the gates of Solitude. It feels so un-immersive.

Perhaps Mistress doesn't want you getting your nice things dirty now that you've left the city.

Submissive Lola itself works like a charm.

Yeah, I had trouble, and this is what I found :)

I recommend packing Esturk Booze with loose files as the BSA crashes Skyrim SE before it can completely load.

It loaded after I extracted the files and hid the BSA.

I do recall there being some big differences between Skyrim LE BSA's and Skyrim SE BSA'.s.

Skyrim LE BSAs could be opened with FoMM while Skyrim SE's could not, if this helps.

26 minutes ago, indolu said:

i dont know what happened, i enable papyrus logging, and it starts working.

Maybe it was Estruk Booze, which has a BSA file.  Or it's like that tooth that stops hurting as soon as you make an appointment with the dentist.  I'm glad that you got it working!

17 minutes ago, Michele Magus said:

I recommend packing Esturk Booze with loose files as the BSA crashes Skyrim SE before it can completely load.

Thank you for this, I will do so.  That file hasn't changed since MrEsturk first created it, and I copied it over without looking at it.  But I should have.

Edit:  Heh, the BSA only has one script file.  Wasn't much need to package it up.

I updated the optional EsturkBooze download file, extracting the one script file (and its source) from the BSA file.  Apologies to SE users who might have had trouble because of this.

To maintain the ordering of the files in the download section, I also had to re-upload the base mod file (SubmissiveLolaResubmission 2.0).  It's the exact same file, no changes, but there was no other way to have it at the bottom.

Edit:  And more update spam.  Added an "Installation" section to the mod page to clarify that EsturkBooze is optional, so it won't look like two mod slots are required.

Edit 2:  More update spam.  Added more detail to "What is EsturkBooze?"

Regarding YPS Fashion, it's not something that interests me, so my motivation to work on something like that is low.  That said, it is set up to receive mod events (there's a link on that mod's page), so it could be interacted with as a soft dependence.  Details:

Spoiler

I see things like this, which could be part of this this mod's hair change event:

SendModEvent("yps-LipstickEvent", string ColorName, int ColorRGBCode)  
SendModEvent("yps-EyeshadowEvent", string ColorName, int ColorRGBCode) 

If someone is interested in doing things with YPS, I encourage you to go look into what's available as mod events, and since you're familiar with that mod, come up with specific suggestions for ways to seamlessly integrate it here.  For example, if YPS is installed, this mod could have MCM settings for lipstick and eyeshadow color.  When this mod's hair change event occurs, in addition to the hair color/style change you'd optionally have lipstick and eyeshadow color changes.  That sort of thing is ideal, because it only needs one or two new MCM settings, doesn't require a new event, and doesn't even need new dialog.

As someone who's familiar with YPS, I'd also look to you to come up with a list of appropriate values for ColorName and ColorRBGCode.  If you do the leg work to fill out the details, and come up with a proposal, all I'd need to do is write a script function or two to make the mod event calls, and add the settings to the MCM.  But if have to go research those things, I'll never get to it.

If you'd like for something to be added, the more you can do to help, the more likely it will happen.

Things that I do not want to do include adding a hard dependence (shouldn't be necessary for YPS), or writing patches for another mod's scripts (also unlikely with YPS since it has mod events).  For an optional feature, adding a lot of new MCM settings, writing a lot of new dialog, or coming up with a detailed quest with multiple stages and objectives is also work that I'd prefer to avoid.  Simple is good.

With your knowledge of YPS, think about ways that it might fit seamlessly into this mod, research what would have to be done to accomplish that, and come up with a description of how that would work.

23 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

When the dance request happens i always get shock punishment in the middle of it. That is because there is no forcegreet after the kneeling and mistress thinks i take too long in responding, even if i try to click it through as fast as possible.

That sounds like one of the force greet conflicts listed in the Compatibility section on the mod page.  Are you using SL Survival or Devious Followers Continued?  If so, you'll probably need to patch them to keep them from interfering with this mod's force greeting after the kneeling.  It's very very unfortunate that the game doesn't handle these conflicts better.