I have a small comment to the Citybondage event. When "stored" away the pose/animation dont align with my body very nice, guess its cause my char wears high heels or bondage boots. Not sure, but i think most subs wear them ?  ....might be wrong ;) . Maybe its possible to "read" some NIO values from char or boots/shoes to alter the position ?  regards and keep up the great work.

37 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Dont think that this is an error from Khamal. I think that this mod extension was made with a bare foot slave in mind

Yes yes, i didnt want to call it an error anyway. Thou the anymation/poses are made by Khamal (and i really like them), and maybe its possible to alter the animation/pose, depending if heels are worn or not. Just a thought.

Hi, so I have been having a blast with Both Sub Lol and the Extension. But, I am not sure if I have seen everything that there is to see.  Is there any way to track and make sure I have seen all the variations in "city bondage" and the other events?

If not I would just be happy with a list of the places that it can happen and I will check them off by hand.

Thanks for any help.

Taking some inspiration from Maria Eden, I have a few suggestions for City Bondage and Inn Events which could be toggleable options. For City Bondage, after the slave is stripped naked before being led to the bondage spot, she also has her wrists bound as well. For the Inn Events when resting and the slave has to sleep on the floor, after being stripped naked she is bound and perhaps blindfolded as well. The owner can give the explanation that they do not want their slave getting any ideas while the owner is sleeping like running away. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

can't wait to see the next update, and it'd probably be better if you could participate in the development of submissive lola.

Don't wait for a project update. The project was abandoned by the author. Unfortunately.

Y'all have been spoiled by Hexbolt8's mile-a-minute update schedule. This just came out a few months ago, and as of January the mod author mentions they're still working on it. This is pretty normal for mods, no reason to assume it's not being worked on anymore unless there's been radio silence for a year or two.

On 1/18/2021 at 1:00 AM, Kalmah said:

Don't worry, I'm still hard at work! The new update takes a substantial amount of work, however. As I mentioned in my previous update, it entails a radiant quest framework that generates a multitude of events. So far, virtually every event has required me to do a lot of programming and animating. Finally, troubleshooting the whole thing will take a while as well. As such, it might be a while for it to see the light of day. But it'll be glorious when it does!

Furthermore, the more I've been working on my extension the more I feel a desire to build my own framework, and writing scripts for that has taken up a large amount of time as well.

19 minutes ago, Buridan said:

Y'all have been spoiled by Hexbolt8's mile-a-minute update schedule. This just came out a few months ago, and as of January the mod author mentions they're still working on it. This is pretty normal for mods, no reason to assume it's not being worked on anymore unless there's been radio silence for a year or two.

phew!

hi there :)

i have a small question: what are the requirements to get branded by my master? I mean, do i have to be owned permanently for that to happen or is it just meeting the number of days owned in the MCM and then there's a random? like, how does it work lol? XD

same question goes for the being put into bondage devices around cities. 'cause i haven't seen any of those around and i was wondering if i needed a different mod to make that happen... like a mod that puts bondage devices in cities, i mean

11 minutes ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

hi there :)

i have a small question: what are the requirements to get branded by my master? I mean, do i have to be owned permanently for that to happen or is it just meeting the number of days owned in the MCM and then there's a random? like, how does it work lol? XD

same question goes for the being put into bondage devices around cities. 'cause i haven't seen any of those around and i was wondering if i needed a different mod to make that happen... like a mod that puts bondage devices in cities, i mean

To be branded you have to enter permanent ownership, but being put in devices is pretty random. Usually I can get these to trigger through entering/leaving cells - so enter a building and come back out which helps to trigger it. 

10 hours ago, jc321 said:

To be branded you have to enter permanent ownership, but being put in devices is pretty random. Usually I can get these to trigger through entering/leaving cells - so enter a building and come back out which helps to trigger it. 

do i need to have a mod active that places bondage devices around cities though? that's my question :P

'cause so far, it hasn't happened to me and i haven't seen any bondage devices placed about either, to be fair.

actually, now that i think about it, is this something that is gender locked? 'cause my character is male ?

14 hours ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

do i need to have a mod active that places bondage devices around cities though? that's my question :P

'cause so far, it hasn't happened to me and i haven't seen any bondage devices placed about either, to be fair.

actually, now that i think about it, is this something that is gender locked? 'cause my character is male ?

It's all contained within as far as I can tell, although I would check the dependencies of the mod to run. 

Have you tried sleeping in the Bannered Mare after 8pm? that sometimes triggers a scene in a bondage device.

Don't know about the gender locking but as this mod is just an extension onto the existing Lola mod then the gender locking might be within that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am using the latest version of the Mod, there is something that I do not understand in the MCM menu and in the conditions for activating events.

The values generally refer to "threshold" does that mean that above the set limit the event can occur OR that below this limit the event can occur?

I think this question may seem a bit silly to you, but I'm having trouble with English.

thank you

7 hours ago, rypley said:

Hello, I am using the latest version of the Mod, there is something that I do not understand in the MCM menu and in the conditions for activating events.

The values generally refer to "threshold" does that mean that above the set limit the event can occur OR that below this limit the event can occur?

I think this question may seem a bit silly to you, but I'm having trouble with English.

thank you

The events trigger when your submission score is above those thresholds?