1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

There are events (for Lola) when the slavery ends. It doesn't end automatically, you have to ask - and Mistress isn't happy. It hurts her, that you want to leave, so you'll hurt a bit, too - and get a severe whipping.

The exit whipping would have to be removed for a situation where the PC is graduating from enslavement as punishment from another mod.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

There also is the chance (MCM setting) to being sold into slavery, when you leave. I think that one triggers SS++

That would definitely have to be disabled in a DFC scenario.

1 hour ago, bigschwabbel said:

When my owner wants me to wear a blindfold I'm supposed to take it off at 6pm. When I do that the mod doesn't register it and I get zapped and loose sub score. Re-equipping it and un-equipping it again doesn't help. I've had that several times now.

The mod checks for an item in slot 55 and assumes that it's a blindfold.  That was for compatibility with the DD "unlocked" blindfolds.  Is the cow mod taking over that slot?

1 hour ago, bigschwabbel said:

When I have to go fetch some goods from a merchant, the last merchant gives you the goods and wants sex. The moment the actors are summoned to start the scene, if present the butt hook gets removed from my inventory entirely (it does not just un-equip) resulting in zapping and loss of sub score. Getting a new hook via console and equipping it stops the zapping.

One of the four possible merchant notes results in anal sex at the point.  DD5 says that plugs now block access, so the script is supposed to unequip the pony tail (or whatever butt plug the PC is wearing) but not destroy it.  I remember testing it and that scene worked okay, I'll double check that today. 

So I'm having some issues with whipping not working. I did a search in the thread and noticed that some other people had it too but there didn't appear to be any posts indicating a solution. The Owner does not equip a whip or paddle etc and although my character gets into position, nothing happens until ( I assume) the scene duration is up and it ends without the whipping occurring. Can anyone suggest what I might be able to do to solve this?. 

@HexBolt8 I was wondering with being sold via SimpleSlavery++ through Submissive Lola: The Resubmission 2.0.21 or higher, if it was possible to have it carry out the sale still but also even if you don't give a buyer in this mod?

Possibly with when the mod initialises and/or every couple of hours maintaining a list of potential followers in the game, to be potential buyers. Alternatively or in addition draw upon a list of potential followers from a user customised follower list json file.

If SimpleSlavery doesn't as part of an update have them being in the room as bidders, then this mod (SLTR) will need to use its list to randomly select a follower, which possibly depending on configuration, won't be the same current follower (who is the owner).

4 minutes ago, darktej said:

@HexBolt8 hi there. when my PC gets enslaved through Simple Slavery +, the follower does not use EFF for me. they use the vanilla follower package. is this common or a bug for me ? thanks.

Are you ensuring that the "effcore.pex" is being overwritten by SLTR currently and also "submissivelola_est.esp" is below both "EFFCore.esm" and "EFFDialogue.esp".

19 minutes ago, Teddar said:

So I'm having some issues with whipping not working. I did a search in the thread and noticed that some other people had it too but there didn't appear to be any posts indicating a solution. The Owner does not equip a whip or paddle etc and although my character gets into position, nothing happens until ( I assume) the scene duration is up and it ends without the whipping occurring. Can anyone suggest what I might be able to do to solve this?

Yes. Carry on. I am one of those users complaining about non-working whipping scenes, just had another in the past week. It just happens from time to time that Skyrim has PMS (or whatever games get from time to time) and gets moody. "Not today, dear, I have headache!"

You might want to try though, if whipping per se works. So beat your owner and get punished, fail to fetch an ale, or if your submission score is high enough, ask for a whipping. If that works, then the other instance will come around eventually.

14 minutes ago, darktej said:

@HexBolt8 hi there. when my PC gets enslaved through Simple Slavery +, the follower does not use EFF for me. they use the vanilla follower package. is this common or a bug for me ? thanks.

Yes, that's a feature I wouldn't want to miss! If you want that pesky EFF wheel-thingy, release your follower and re-hire him. Easy as cake.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

While it's probably possible to poke into SLTR's settings and adjust them after enslavement, I'd rather not if I can avoid it.

Agreed.  It's to use an interface, and it should be easy to set up access for things that an external mod would want.  Until now, there's been no need.

If SLTR did it some other mod could. It would be strange if some carriage driver mod, or random quest mod started getting DF demands for piercing checks, etc.

There's that.  I just routinely place conditions on force greeting dialog.  If you want to get a force greeting from SLTR, "StartQuest vkjTrick" will use one to initiate one of its random minor events.

The only question there is what to do with the PC's debt, but I guess it could just be written off.

I think you could handle it different ways.  Also, there is a real risk that the PC will like being controlled and want to stay in enslavement, so that's a consideration.

SLTR has various gold management features.  One is voluntarily extending the contract in exchange for a gold payment.  That could be applied to the debt.  There's also gold sharing, wherein the "owner" and PC split all gold the PC receives.  (That is not compatible with DFC's gold control because both mods are taking gold from player inventory.)  The owner can also pay the PC a daily allowance.  I chose the term because slaves don't get paid, but it's basically the reverse of hiring and paying a follower.  Those payments could applied to the debt.

I suggest leaving the PC some money, though.  I don't think it's fun being constantly poor, and gaining gold is part of the reward for adventuring.  Perhaps the owner/DF takes a large percentage of the gold to pay down the debt, suspending gold control during that time.  When the debt is paid, SLTR enslavement can end and gold control (if previously active) can resume.  Or, a submissive PC might want to remain a slave.

DF dialogs can fit pretty well simultaneous with SLTR, if you put DF into endless mode, but you'd need to disable SLTR's cash leeching, or you'd be doomed to being perma-stuck in chains of debt. Another issue is getting the follower to rest and regain lives, which requires money.

That could probably handled by the player properly tuning the settings so that neither mod sucks the gold dry.  DFC has gold control so that the PC can have gold even when in debt.  SLTR has the allowance feature.

Maybe players who use the two together can comment on how they set up the gold features.

I think the main thing that can feel odd with a single follower is that DF offers deals, but SLTR treats you as property and tells you what you're going to do.

33 minutes ago, Teddar said:

The Owner does not equip a whip or paddle etc and although my character gets into position, nothing happens until ( I assume) the scene duration is up and it ends without the whipping occurring.

Check that your follower framework isn't making your follower keep weapons unequipped in certain areas or outside combat.

37 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

I was wondering with being sold via SimpleSlavery++ through Submissive Lola: The Resubmission 2.0.21 or higher, if it was possible to have it carry out the sale still but also even if you don't give a buyer in this mod?

If you're already enslaved by SLTR, you don't have a designated buyer, and the SS++ outcome is SLTR, your current owner buys you and adds contract time.  If you're not already enslaved by SLTR, you don't have a designated buyer, and the SS++ outcome is SLTR, you're set free to find your buyer and submit to being that person's slave.

You can't escape enslavement to one owner by becoming enslaved to another owner.  The first one won't allow it.  The mod doesn't support a situation in which the current owner becomes a slave too and the two of you become owned by another follower.  You could, however, set that up with the Switch Owner feature.

46 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The mod checks for an item in slot 55 and assumes that it's a blindfold.  That was for compatibility with the DD "unlocked" blindfolds.  Is the cow mod taking over that slot?

I've just checked BAC with SSEEdit, and unfortunately ears and horns both occupy body slot 55.

46 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

One of the four possible merchant notes results in anal sex at the point.  DD5 says that plugs now block access, so the script is supposed to unequip the pony tail (or whatever butt plug the PC is wearing) but not destroy it.  I remember testing it and that scene worked okay, I'll double check that today. 

Thank you for looking into this.

BTW, something else that I just remembered. I always let my Dom control all of my money (incl. containers). Once a day I get the message "Dom has taken her share of X Gold", but she never actually takes it. Giving me my daily allowance on the other hand works as it should.

23 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Maybe players who use the two together can comment on how they set up the gold features.

I don’t use the gold control of either DFC or SubLola.

I must confess that I use DFC as though the “D” stands for Dominant rather than Devious.

I typically configure all the deals that I want from a role-play point of view, and then agree to all of them. I treat paying the DF her daily debt similarly to paying my SubLola mistress her “Adventuring Slave” payments.

DFC has a little event in which the DF “rewards” the player with activated vibration after the player pays the debt, so that is the role-play motivation for paying the DF.

38 minutes ago, darktej said:

when my PC gets enslaved through Simple Slavery +, the follower does not use EFF for me. they use the vanilla follower package.

It looks like @CaptainJ03 already answered this one with a solution.  SLTR uses the vanilla follower recruitment function.  It does not try to handle different follower frameworks, but if they overwrite the vanilla function (like NFF does) then it works fine.  Maybe with EFF you'll have to use CaptainJ03's workaround.

34 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Are you ensuring that the "effcore.pex" is being overwritten by SLTR currently and also "submissivelola_est.esp" is below both "EFFCore.esm" and "EFFDialogue.esp".

You might be thinking about DFC's installation requirements.  SLTR does not override or patch any mod's scripts.  It has an interface to EFF so that gold given to the follower goes to the right place, but that's a new file.  SLTR's place in the mod load order shouldn't matter.

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Check that your follower framework isn't making your follower keep weapons unequipped in certain areas or outside combat.

I don't currently use a follower framework so that cant be it. I tried EFF out as the OP page indicated that it was supported but then realised that this mod tolerates it rather than integrating it so it became redundant. I have since started a new game without EFF and the issue persists. Still stumped here. 

10 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I've just checked BAC with SSEEdit, and unfortunately ears and horns both occupy body slot 55.

Yeah, that won't work with Lights Out.  If I can easily detect BAC, I'll see about disabling that event.  For now, you'll have to manually end the quest with "StopQuest vkjLightsOff" and set its cooldown in the MCM to 0 so that it won't occur again.

14 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I always let my Dom control all of my money (incl. containers). Once a day I get the message "Dom has taken her share of X Gold", but she never actually takes it.

That's probably the daily check for the owner's poverty level or expenses.  It looks like it's set up right.  The owner makes up any cash shortfall by taking your gold, then pays your allowance.  If you had little or no gold, you could end up with more, and that's intended.

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yeah, that won't work with Lights Out.  If I can easily detect BAC, I'll see about disabling that event.  For now, you'll have to manually end the quest with "StopQuest vkjLightsOff" and set its cooldown in the MCM to 0 so that it won't occur again.

Thanks for letting me know how to work around this issue. I'll probably just disable the quest in MCM. Is there no easy way for your mod to detect the blindfold instead of an entire mod (in this case BAC)?

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's probably the daily check for the owner's poverty level or expenses.  It looks like it's set up right.  The owner makes up any cash shortfall by taking your gold, then pays your allowance.  If you had little or no gold, you could end up with more, and that's intended.

Oh, that's how it works. I thought she'd take everything and pay me my allowance. I'll have to tweak some MCM settings then to make it harder for me to have gold. Because right now I'm regularly running around with several thousand gold and then I give it to my Dom via trade dialogue.

17 minutes ago, Teddar said:

I don't currently use a follower framework so that cant be it.

I'm sorry, I don't have anything else.  This mod sets up the scene, then hands it off to ZAP.  It will end when the whipping time passes.  ZAP does things with markers and positioning the two actors.  Possibly something is failing in the process.  I wonder if the owner just can't get close enough.  Is your character (or your owner) pretty large, something that might keep them getting close enough to start the whipping?  Are you using a mod that keeps followers a certain distance away from you, so as not to block your path?

4 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

Is there no easy way for your mod to detect the blindfold instead of an entire mod (in this case BAC)?

It's unfortunate that BAC chose to use a standard DD item slot.  I know that slots are limited, but that conflicts with other mods that use blindfolds, too.  I can't test for keywords because the DD unlocked blindfolds don't have any.  If something is worn in the blindfold slot, it's assumed to be a blindfold.  During the night, the absence of a blindfold keyword doesn't indicate anything for the blindfolds that the mod gives you.  I think the best I can do is to warn in the info text that this one event is incompatible with BAC, and try to keep the quest from starting if BAC is running.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm sorry, I don't have anything else.  This mod sets up the scene, then hands it off to ZAP.  It will end when the whipping time passes.  ZAP does things with markers and positioning the two actors.  Possibly something is failing in the process.  I wonder if the owner just can't get close enough.  Is your character (or your owner) pretty large, something that might keep them getting close enough to start the whipping?  Are you using a mod that keeps followers a certain distance away from you, so as not to block your path?

Hmm. Well at least I can try re-installing ZaZ and see what happens. The last save I have been playing with is using a custom follower that could have some weird scripting or somthing like that so i'll try again on a new save with a vanilla follower. Thanks for responding. ?

56 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I can't test for keywords because the DD unlocked blindfolds don't have any.

Thank you for taking the time to explain it.

I've found a solution, that seems to work. I've tested it with the changes described below and by using the console command "StartQuest vkjLightsOff".

For anybody who's interested:

Install the mod "Horns Aplenty - A RaceMenu Slider Mod" and any of the additional horn mods you might want.

This mod adds horns through RaceMenu sliders, thus horns don't use a body slot. As for the ears, read further below.

Start your game

-> MCM

-> Being a cow

-> MilkMaids

-> scroll all the way down and disable "Horns & Ears"

When the transformation from BAC starts (after you became a MilkMaid and got milked for the first time)

-> open the console

-> type "showracemenu" [hit ENTER]

-> in the "ALL" tab look for "Ear Shape" and set it to your liking (not a 100% match, but good enough for me)

-> in the "HEAD" tab look for "Horns" and choose the ones you want (Horns Aplenty comes with cow horns that look just like the ones from BAC, vanilla asset?)

-> save your changes and exit showracemenu

The first 6 transformation stages from BAC contain 3 stages for the ears and 3 stages for the horns. With "Horns & Ears" disabled, you of course won't see any changes to your body until stage 7.

DONE!

3 hours ago, Teddar said:

So I'm having some issues with whipping not working. I did a search in the thread and noticed that some other people had it too but there didn't appear to be any posts indicating a solution. The Owner does not equip a whip or paddle etc and although my character gets into position, nothing happens until ( I assume) the scene duration is up and it ends without the whipping occurring. Can anyone suggest what I might be able to do to solve this?. 

The times this has happened to me the owner and slave were standing on a slope.

18 minutes ago, pihwht said:

That makes sense.  ZAP places a marker where the character doing the whipping should stand.  If that actor can't reach it, the whipping never starts.  A pillar or a tree could interfere too.

53 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I've found a solution, that seems to work.

Blast, I just added logic to the MCM to disable that quest if BAC is running.  I'll back that out, but I will keep the info text for the Lights Out cooldown setting, saying that it's not compatible with BAC.  Players who really want to do it are free to use your workaround.  Thank you for sharing it!

5 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

When I have to go fetch some goods from a merchant, the last merchant gives you the goods and wants sex. The moment the actors are summoned to start the scene, if present the butt hook gets removed from my inventory entirely (it does not just un-equip) resulting in zapping and loss of sub score.

I rechecked that script and it's only unequipping the butt plug, not destroying it, which fits my recollection.  I don't know why that hook disappeared on you.  I assume that the device is from the extension mod, but it probably just functions as a butt plug so it should be okay.

30 minutes ago, pihwht said:

Sadly that's not my issue. It happens every time and everywhere. Last two fails were both on flat surfaces with the mistress standing directly in front of my character. Its got to be something else. I'm about to start a new game with a fresh ZaZ install and a vanilla follower. I don't ever loose much in the way of progress as I've long since stopped playing any story content in Skyrim Starting a new game is no biggie for me. ?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

One thing I'm noticing at the moment, using both, is that if you enable the follower to eagerly offer slavery, they do it almost every time you speak to them - probably because of how many devices my PC is wearing or something - but it does become a bit repetitive.

Is it too much to suggest the cooldown for that could be extended maybe?

I'd like to do that, but I don't have an easy way to do it effectively.  The Reset Hours setting for a topic applies to all actors, not just the current speaker.  If the player has more than one follower and the approach triggers for the follower that the player doesn't want as the owner, then the approach has to be able to trigger for the desired follower.

I made a change that will help a little, but only a little.  The mod has a 24-hour cooldown spell.  It's normally cast on a follower when you leave enslavement, so that if you ask to be a slave again a short time later, the follower is still unhappy with you and wants you to wait a day before accepting you back.  I've applied that cooldown to any follower who approaches you if you choose the "not now" response.

The problem is that spells cast on NPCs get removed when that actor changes cells (it seems to take going through a load door to do it).  If you're exploring outside, the cooldown spell could stay on for a long time.  If you in a city, it's going to get erased quickly.  It's very annoying that the game does that (probably a performance consideration).

So that can help a bit.  I think the main thing though is to not start the quest until you're ready to be approached.