11 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, no, never had that line. Are you sure that it's from the base mod, and not from Kalmah's Extension ?

yes, works, at least in LE. Maybe you need to check the box "Sexlab can always orgasm" - IIRC that got me out of those loops. Otherwise, ask in that mod's thread.

I can confirm that all three DD esps (a,e,i) are in the master list for SLtR in Vortex. No version of it should ever run without.

Yes, it is. Having DD is a hard requirement. This is as asking, "My car won't drive. Is it because I have no wheels installed?"

9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Is not? Well, this car is compatible with tyres!!!

Looking at the Master list in Vortex, there are quite a few hard requirements. DDa,e,i SexLab, SLA and ZaZ:

Reveal hidden contents

vortex_sltr_master.jpg.f7febc555e1a358bf0dab6b50d3e95f1.jpg

Oh damn thanks, because in the original Submissive Lola DD was not a requirement that's why I was using that mod coz I didn't want DD. Anyways thanks!

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Coming soon, a small one-time event that can randomly occur at score 100.  It's a small thing but it's shaping up well, and it will reveal a bit more Lola lore.

Sounds great, I just hit 100 last night and I'd be happy to see some specific events and dialogue regarding that milestone. 

15 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

As SLtR is higly configurable in the MCM, you can play Skyrim as normal as you like

That's not completely true.

There are some demands by the master that are really "disturbing", at least in my case.

When he, for example, activates piercings' vibration during a dungeon journey.

In my game, vibrations, moans and so on last for a time that seems FORVER for me. I'm talking about SEVERAL REAL TIME MINUTES. And, of course, mu char NEVER orgasms.

Because my difficult setting, having my char unable to fight inside a dungeo fullfilled by Supreme Extreme Ultra Draugr Warlords is not a good idea. You could have an idea about how it ends ;). 

This is one os the two complains I have about this mod that is, on the other side, interesting, fun and very well done.

The other one is the DD dependency, mainly the Integration one.

I cannot use the SkyUI favourites system, for example. I set four different outfits using SkyUI and, of course, I set things so other items are unequipped.

DD items are not re-equipped and doing it by inventory is useless because the "REAL" item is an "unnamed ID" you can see ONLY with console and the command "Player.inv".

For example, one thing is the nipples piercing you see in your inventory, one thing (and the one that counts for this mod) is the "real interactive thing" you MUST equip.

In this case, refID xx014922.

At the same time I cannot use a very interesting mod called "AH Hotkeys" in which I se four different armour sets bhecause, for the same reason as above, changing armour DOES NOT maintain equipped the "hidden" devices and there is NO WAY (but console) to do it. Annoying, really.

As almost all mods here at LL, this one became focused too much on degrading, humiliating and beating the player. I personally think it should be much more better if it works about sextoy player. After all, this a volunteer enslavement because the player wishes to try some fetish stuffs. In real life this doesn't mean have scars and wounds all over your body!

Anyhow, a great work as always by HexBolt. Great scripting, bugfix (at least for me), great effort. Thank you.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

As almost all mods here at LL, this one became focused too much on degrading, humiliating and beating the player. I personally think it should be much more better if it works about sextoy player. After all, this a volunteer enslavement because the player wishes to try some fetish stuffs. In real life this doesn't mean have scars and wounds all over your body!

"Too much" and "not enough" are both subjective. Personally, I enjoy the degrading and humiliating elements, slowly watching the character let their personality be changed by their master until they no longer resemble the person they used to be. 

But we're all allowed to have our opinions. I'm sure there's stuff on the site that doesn't play into those elements quite as much. 

7 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

When he, for example, activates piercings' vibration during a dungeon journey.

In my game, vibrations, moans and so on last for a time that seems FORVER for me. I'm talking about SEVERAL REAL TIME MINUTES. And, of course, mu char NEVER orgasms.

You probably have other things causing you problems.  This mod doesn't activate piercings in an area with the "dungeon" keyword, or when you're in combat.  I can't speak for the extension, but since it adds the sort of things you don't like, I assume that you're not using it.  Devious Devices will activate vibrating devices wherever it pleases (I don't think it does in combat), so you can simply set its chance to zero in DD's MCM.  That's what I did.  This mod's MCM lets you adjust its vibration duration to as little as 20% of normal, and most vibration events are set for around half a minute.

If you're getting vibration events that last for minutes, they're either not originating with this mod or you're not taking advantage of the configuration options that CaptainJ03 spoke of.  One notable exception is the forced orgasm event, which does try to run until player orgasm though it will eventually give up.  To speed you toward climax, it bumps your arousal up to 60 at the start, so it shouldn't be that long before you get there.  If you have mods that limit your character's ability to gain arousal or orgasm, that's beyond this mod's control, but you'll likely want to look at their settings to be sure that they're doing what you want.

If vibration events are that bothersome, you can disable the "Vibrating piercings" setting and remove the piercings you're wearing.  Being able to turn it off completely seems pretty configurable for players who don't want vibration interruptions.

I use SkyUI's equipment settings too.  I just don't set it to unequip items because that conflicts with DD.  It's a minor annoyance.  I get around it by adding placeholder items to sets.  For example, a town clothing set might include a decorative bracelet for the gauntlets slot, and a hat or hair ribbon/flower for the helmet slot, so each piece of armor gets unequipped.  And it looks nice, too.  You might like to do the same.

37 minutes ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

Personally, I enjoy the degrading and humiliating elements...

Well yes, Submissive Lola has always been about that.  Its present form has just added a lot more.  Some events like the Temple of Dibella are simply sex, but most things involve embarrassment and humiliation.  The original mod paraded you naked through Whiterun, made you lick your owner's shoes in palaces, had you give oral sex to strangers to show them what a slut you are, forced you to undergo anal inspections, and made you pee on command (even in the street or the jarl's palace, though this mod now excludes those kinds of locations).

There's certainly a place in LL's Skyrim mods for a good Sex & Romance mod, but that's not what Submissive Lola is.  DD Helpers has bondage play time, DEC has (under the optional follower dialog) the follower ask for sex, and SexLab Romance lets the player ask followers and other NPCs for sex.  Some of the elements exist, but there's just not a complete package for sexy time with followers.  Maybe someone will want to do that.  I'd use it.  Not all my games have a submissive PC or dominant follower.

So @NicoleDragoness said...

43 minutes ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

"Too much" and "not enough" are both subjective. Personally, I enjoy the degrading and humiliating elements, slowly watching the character let their personality be changed by their master until they no longer resemble the person they used to be. 

But we're all allowed to have our opinions. I'm sure there's stuff on the site that doesn't play into those elements quite as much. 

I've played the mod to submission score 100 three times now; once with the MCM settings on default with a male owner.  The second one was with the MCM settings altered to stop or tone down the more rank comments and dialogue.  Had a male owner for that one too.  This third time is with the settings tweaked further and a female owner.  IMO the female owner is the best BUT the dialogue is still too much.  A voluntary and willing sub wouldn't take the abuse (that's what it is) the mod's Dom dishes out.  I've been going through A LOT of the dialogue and changing it to reflect a more realistic Dom/Sub relationship.  For instance, the random shocks and whippings were agreed upon from the start, threats of selling the sub removed, etc.  Some of the mod's dialogue just doesn't make sense in a real life Dom/Sub context.  No sub worth their salt will take bullshit; they don't have to.  IRL quality subs are a commodity and Doms court them like lovers.

I'm NOT attacking anyone one or calling them out.  All I'm saying is @NicoleDragoness isn't wrong and I have real life BDSM experience.  The vast majority of the 'bdsm' mods on this site represent the no-limits amateur-hour stupidity real people in the scene sneer with contempt at, but the mods are made by people who don't have a clue; and that's okay.  They're mods for a game with flying lizards and cat people.  Fantasy is a good thing.

36 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

No sub worth their salt will take bullshit; they don't have to.

That's absolutely right.  This mod is the fantasy/hentai version.  It's not meant to be a simulation of a modern day consensual D/S relationship.  It's not intended to be realistic.  That said, it does stop short of more brutal actions:  no torture*, rape (required sex yes, but not rape), branding, tattooing, or lasting harm.  *Punishment whipping can arguably be deemed torture, though the intent is corporal punishment, and 21st century standards aren't applied here.

36 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

threats of selling the sub removed

The true meaning of much of the owner's dialog is left open to interpretation, though sometimes players take it literally (I'm not saying that you were).  As I write things like this, what's in my mind is that the owner doesn't mean them.  In my view, talk of selling the PC into slavery is intended to thrill and excite the PC.  The PC knows that the owner won't really do it, but hearing the words plays into a fantasy.  It's a bit of roleplay.  That's my personal view, at least for most owner characters.  Alternatively, a threat to sell the PC could simply be an empty one meant to scare the PC into compliance.  Or the player is free to take the words literally.  I try to leave things open to interpretation, so that players fill in the meaning in their minds.  Depending on the player's view of the owner character, the same dialog could have different meanings for different owners.

So I can't burst that bubble by having the owner come out and assure the PC that being sold will never happen, because that clarifies the meaning.  Players must be free to mentally fill in the blanks.  In fact, they should.  Writing a story in one's head is a big part of the experience.  Fantasy is a very good thing.

This mod's MCM lets you adjust its vibration duration to as little as 20% of normal, and most vibration events are set for around half a minute.

I have the event set this way but I can assure that vibrations last for at least a couple of real time minutes.

It could be because I have the timescale game set to 10?

If vibration events are that bothersome, you can disable the "Vibrating piercings" setting and remove the piercings you're wearing. 

I did but once equipped it seems that even if I set the vibration piercings to off and I remove them, the dom doesn't like it and zaps.

I think I don't have other mods that can influence the timing, btw.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I use SkyUI's equipment settings too.  I just don't set it to unequip items because that conflicts with DD.  It's a minor annoyance. 

Sorry but for my gamestyle is a big annoyance. Expecially talking about the AH Hotkeys mod.

I'm used to change armor in relation to the region (cold, freeze, pleasant) and to the location (wilderness, twons, home, inns) because I like it and it's very realistic.

To be forced everytime to manually readd those hidden things by console is really annoying.

But this is not YOUR fault, of course.

It is the strange system from DD.

And I suspect that the vibration issue is related to DD too, btw.

Anyhow, I repeat what I wrote before. THIS mod is great and funny for the most part. You did a great job and I wish to thank you for that.

6 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I have the event set this way but I can assure that vibrations last for at least a couple of real time minutes.

It could be because I have the timescale game set to 10?

No, I use timescale 12.  This mod uses DD's vibration function, which counts iteration cycles rather than actual seconds.  If your CPU load is heavy, you might have lengthy cycles, but it should be to that degree.  For a 30 second vibration event, this mod divides that number by 2 because that seems to approximate seconds.  Then it multiples by the MCM vibration duration factor.  At 20%, 30 divided by 2 is 15, times .2 is just 3 cycles.  That should end very quickly.

I think something in your game is changing DD vibration.  I actually added the vibration scaling mainly to increase duration, based on a player request.  The default settings are (in my mind) a bit low, but I set them that way so as not to inconvenience players.  In my game, I scale vibrations by double.  That vibration timing seems way off in your game.  It's definitely not designed to work that way.

13 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I did but once equipped it seems that even if I set the vibration piercings to off and I remove them, the dom doesn't like it and zaps.

I'm pretty sure that it's not enforced even with the setting enabled (the owner just keeps giving you more piercings), though you do get randomly zapped at times regardless.  If you turn it off, the owner won't give you more piercings.  So you don't have to have that in your game if you don't want it.

15 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Anyhow, I repeat what I wrote before. THIS mod is great and funny for the most part. You did a great job and I wish to thank you for that.

Thank you.  I didn't take anything you said as an attack.  I just provided information that you were probably not aware of.

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If your CPU load is heavy, you might have lengthy cycles, but it should be to that degree.

I'm ashamed to admit to have a very old cheap 32bit computer. I had other lags sometimes and often, like this issue, in crowded situations.

7 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm pretty sure that it's not enforced even with the setting enabled (the owner just keeps giving you more piercings), though you do get randomly zapped at times regardless.  If you turn it off, the owner won't give you more piercings.  So you don't have to have that in your game if you don't want it.

You're right. My fault at the first attempt because I set something wrong before removing them.

Have a nice day.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

DD Helpers has bondage play time, DEC has (under the optional follower dialog) the follower ask for sex, and SexLab Romance lets the player ask followers and other NPCs for sex.  Some of the elements exist, but there's just not a complete package for sexy time with followers.  Maybe someone will want to do that.  I'd use it.  Not all my games have a submissive PC or dominant follower.

SexLab Aroused Followers has another take on sexy time with followers. Followers need to be paid, and you can pay with sex. They charge more if they're aroused, but if you can keep up with the payments you are basically always in control. Would love to have seen that mod developed more, but it seems like the dev is kind of over it.

22 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

I was wondering whether you are interested in doing other vampire based content combined with a new vampire location?

Interesting, thanks for sharing that.  It looks ambitious.  At some point I might try it out.  However, I'm not actually that interested in adding vampire content, I'm really just supporting having vampire owners and trying to smooth over any major problems with that kind of play.

3 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

what if the mistress had Lola build and furnish her a house (if the house-building quest isn't started yet)... sounds like good work for a slave, no?

I wonder.  Would you trust Lola to build a house without including all sorts of hidey holes for things she's not supposed to have?