Great Mod!  Works really good! However, when my character is ordered to dance, I hear drums but no dancing starts.  I have TDF Aggressive Prostitution  mod and try to attempt to dance when ordered, but she stands and does nothing.  Any ideas?   Also, I think it would be cool if the Master orders the slave to join one of the Guilds or pick the quests for the player character to go on.

32 minutes ago, stoneroman8 said:

when my character is ordered to dance, I hear drums but no dancing starts.  I have TDF Aggressive Prostitution  mod and try to attempt to dance when ordered, but she stands and does nothing.

Did you run FNIS?  Does your character dance for TDF events?  Technically, TDF Prostitution doesn't even have to be active, just install the meshes folder and run FNIS.  Whatever you like.

32 minutes ago, stoneroman8 said:

I think it would be cool if the Master orders the slave to join one of the Guilds or pick the quests for the player character to go on.

That's really against the mod's philosophy of letting you play Skyrim however you like.  Your owner gets to boss you around, but you still choose where to go and what to do.

2 hours ago, stoneroman8 said:

Also, I think it would be cool if the Master orders the slave to join one of the Guilds or pick the quests for the player character to go on.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's really against the mod's philosophy of letting you play Skyrim however you like.  Your owner gets to boss you around, but you still choose where to go and what to do.

Worth noting this is exactly the feature Kalmah has been hard at work on adding to the Extension, so if you're wanting something like this, stoneroman8, then you just need to have a bit of patience. :)

The non-consensual content might be added to those of us who ticked the ‘kept forever’ box in the options)) Since it’s not about consensual relationships anymore, you can’t really leave your master. So yeah, I’d love to see so more humiliating stuff for that very reason, since I’m not able to leave my Mistress - at least she would have some fun with me. Like forcing you to clean her dirty shoes in the wilderness, not just the palaces, or force-drugging and selling your body to random characters while putting you in some bondage furniture.

I've reached the 100 submission score and got that special event. I really loved it, the effort you've put in this really paid off.

I also loved the way the other person spoke to you, treating you as a slave, but not as a piece of trash, but as a valued possession of your owner. This felt still consensual.

1 hour ago, paparebbe said:

The non-consensual content might be added to those of us who ticked the ‘kept forever’ box in the options)) Since it’s not about consensual relationships anymore, you can’t really leave your master.

Uhmm, no. In a marriage you both say "yes" and are bound by oath until death us parts. Just because the commitment is for life, that doens't make it non-consensual. You wouldn't beat a well trained horse for no reason. And although game mechanics make the owner essential - he doesn't know that. There's always the chance of a dagger in the night, or a strike really going astray in a battle, if you mistreat your slave.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, no. In a marriage you both say "yes" and are bound by oath until death us parts. Just because the commitment is for life, that doens't make it non-consensual. 

If we're bringing real-life considerations into this, consent can always be withdrawn. Important concept in all sexual situations but especially so in BDSM.

In the analogy of a marriage, should one party not want to be married any more, divorce is always an option.

4 hours ago, paparebbe said:

The non-consensual content might be added to those of us who ticked the ‘kept forever’ box in the options)) Since it’s not about consensual relationships anymore, you can’t really leave your master. So yeah, I’d love to see so more humiliating stuff for that very reason, since I’m not able to leave my Mistress - at least she would have some fun with me. Like forcing you to clean her dirty shoes in the wilderness, not just the palaces, or force-drugging and selling your body to random characters while putting you in some bondage furniture.

Once more, I suggest going and asking in the comments on Submissive Lola - An Extension. There's no reason to expect Hexbolt8 to add something against the idea of the mod when another author is providing the content your after. Further, he said a few posts back that being kept was a feature he regretted adding. I'd appreciate it if he wasn't bothered to the point where he decides to remove it.

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's okay, I won't remove it.  ?

The idea of being sold into slavery might fly but only if:

1. Submission had reached 100

2. Lola had expressed an interest / desire (through dialogue): "Hmmm Lola, maybe I should sell you to another? Let someone else experience your pleasures" Lola: "Oh no - I would only ever want to be your slave / Ooh, that might be wonderful, but you would always buy me back wouldn't you?"

3. She could be bought back as part of the agreement (between Lola and the dom follower)

Y'know - as a kind of experience the full effect sort of thing.

I'd always had this idea of Sex Slaves linking in with Slaverun by having Andrew convince the Dragonborn to submit to being a slave properly. He'd convince her that he'd rescue her / buy her back. Then she'd have to stop herself becoming too submissive while a slave and wanting to stay.

5 hours ago, keitsoru said:

he said a few posts back that being kept was a feature he regretted adding.

That was the being sold part, and I'll leave it in.  I like the "kept" feature, where the owner just refuses to honor the part about letting you leave.

3 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Ooh, that might be wonderful, but you would always buy me back wouldn't you?"

The Trophy Slave event lets Lola experience being displayed as a slave in front of bidders, without her owner having to pay the considerable expense to buy her (and risk being outbid).  She might finding that exciting and end up very aroused, or it might frighten her and perhaps make her more obedient to not risk the chance that she might be sold for real.  Either way, it's good for the owner.

10 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Like forcing you to clean her dirty shoes in the wilderness, not just the palaces

I'd like more variety for wilderness events, but I probably won't repeat the palace shoe scene because players probably see it enough in towns.  I might follow through on the owner's complaint about itchy feet, though the owner should ideally be sitting for that, and I don't recall see a good pose that doesn't require magically appearing furniture.

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That was the being sold part, and I'll leave it in.  I like the "kept" feature, where the owner just refuses to honor the part about letting you leave.

Ah, my bad. I knew there was some aspect that could come off as non-consensual, that you said you'd keep in. My concern was more so that alluding to something enough as justification for other features, can lead to mod authors just removing a feature.

10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I've reached the 100 submission score and got that special event. I really loved it, the effort you've put in this really paid off.

I also loved the way the other person spoke to you, treating you as a slave, but not as a piece of trash, but as a valued possession of your owner.

I meant to say thank you for this, then I got distracted answering other things.  I'm still hoping to experience it for real in my own game, where I'm around 98.8 (daily score decay is working against me).

Hello all, first thanks for helping people like me who have absolutely no idea what were doing (ive been reading a lot of forums and reading almost all 47 pages of this one and the other forum for this mod the old one trying to solve my issues).

Ive been trying to get this mod working for a good while now but theres always some type of issue that comes up. I own the vr version of the game (so SSE) and i'm pretty new to the whole modding scene so bear with me. It seems im having issues with a couple of things and that I can't figure out: https://imgur.com/a/7e1OAlH 

From what gathered from online whenever I get a .dll error like this its because I downloaded the wrong version of the file like LE instead of SE, buuuut I know Fuz Ro D'oh is the correct version and I still get a .dll error any solution for this? In addition, can someone please link me the newest versions of DD/SexLabFramework if I have the wrong ones? Theres so much old information out there it gets so confusing trying to figure out which ones I need.

12 minutes ago, googlewme said:

Ive been trying to get this mod working for a good while now but theres always some type of issue that comes up

I suggest asking in the Skyrim Technical Support discussion, since the errors you're getting are general ones.  However, before you do that, lower your sights a little and try just the basics.  Forget the LoversLab mods for now; just get a stable mod list for the game.  Then add Fuz Ro D-oh.  Then add SexLab.  Then add other required mods.  You have too many things in your mod list right now with errors.  Start small and you might find the one that's causing you trouble.

18 minutes ago, googlewme said:

I own the vr version of the game

From what gathered from online whenever I get a .dll error like this its because I downloaded the wrong version of the file like LE instead of SE, buuuut I know Fuz Ro D'oh is the correct version and I still get a .dll error any solution for this? In addition, can someone please link me the newest versions of DD/SexLabFramework if I have the wrong ones? Theres so much old information out there it gets so confusing trying to figure out which ones I need.

I stand corrected "if the mod includes a dll you will need a VR version of it." doesnt mean what I thought it did.

that wouldve been nice to see before I uninstalled all my mods xd

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I suggest asking in the Skyrim Technical Support discussion, since the errors you're getting are general ones.  However, before you do that, lower your sights a little and try just the basics.  Forget the LoversLab mods for now; just get a stable mod list for the game.  Then add Fuz Ro D-oh.  Then add SexLab.  Then add other required mods.  You have too many things in your mod list right now with errors.  Start small and you might find the one that's causing you trouble.

Thanks! I think i just found what I was looking for after exploring forms other than this mod (ive been tunnel vision on this thread and thats pretty much it). Appreciate you btw! you put in a lot of work helping everyone that posts silly questions (like me).

Hello everyone. Is there any way to low the chance of "Adventuring Slave" quest ( I can only disable or enable it ) ? The owner keep asking me to give him gift ( like 7 in 10 times, repetive ). And I can't finish quest "Pimp my adventurer" ( sell your body to X more clients ) because I have to obey clothing restrictions so others refuse to talk to me. Tks you.

4 hours ago, kevinvn2 said:

Is there any way to low the chance of "Adventuring Slave" quest ( I can only disable or enable it ) ? The owner keep asking me to give him gift ( like 7 in 10 times, repetive ).

There is not.  The quest has a 12-hour cooldown and can only start during the day, so you shouldn't see it more than once a day.  If your owner is stuck in some kind of dialog loop, please report the circumstances and I'll try to find to problem.

4 hours ago, kevinvn2 said:

I can't finish quest "Pimp my adventurer" ( sell your body to X more clients ) because I have to obey clothing restrictions so others refuse to talk to me.

Assuming that this is for RP, you can do any of these:

- Use this mod's MCM setting "Make collar 'working clothes'" (under Mod Integration).

- Use this mod's MCM setting for "Nudity alternative" to select body clothing for whoring that you can wear.

- Change the solicitation mode in RP to Both or Active.

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Well, I think I've maxed out the mod and experienced every scenario I have enabled.

You've been busy!

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

I normally don't publicly praise mods but you definitely deserve praise for reworking Submissive Lola and making it it's own thing.

Thank you!  There's more to come.

6 hours ago, prinyo said:

The good news is that all those 4 mods have VR versions.

Follow this thread for a step by step install instructions for DD:

I managed to fix the errors besides DDi's .dll error, from following that thread. Thanks for that!

Apparently the vr version needs a different DD version than the 4.3. I'm going through some threads which I've seen you've been on talking about the ddi problems here and here I think I need to go from DD 4.3 to 4.1 according to the OP on the last link above.