7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

BTW: Is there a way to extend the dancing duration? ?

Or is something wrong with me if I like to see longer lasting dances? ?

I meanwhile I can a random glitch with one of the dances and it never stops lol.

I also wish there was a way to add the dances from the "Let's dance again" mod. Some of those dances are much sexier lol.

Is there a way to configure dance length? I made a good custom sound for it but it's just a little bit longer than the dance and it's .. well, too lame to just cut it 10-15 seconds before the sound ends. I tried to edit the sound to shorten it, but it just ruins the theme.

EDIT: Looks like I'm not the only one thinking about it.

If the dances are idles (as I see from the esp) then it should be as simple as Player.PlayIdle(DanceIdle) and then just Wait(ConfigDuration)

You even have the signature for it:

Function PlayerDance(bool buffOwner = false, actor SexOnEnd = none, int duration = 15)

Yes, not all dances will look great when looped, but just changing

int danceTime = duration
if danceIdle == I_Dances[0]; The lame Cicero dance
	danceTime = 7
endif

and get the duration from a global would be nice. I just can't make compiler for  Skyrim's Papyrus scripts working for me, else I'd just do it for my local build :)

38 minutes ago, Operand said:

Is there a way to configure dance length?

I will look at possibly adding a duration setting.  Some dance scenes, like dancing for an NPC for "I Am Famous", are intentionally set for a short duration.  We'll lose that if we go for a player-specified duration, but perhaps players won't mind (or even prefer) if all dance events are the same length.

42 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I also wish there was a way to add the dances from the "Let's dance again" mod.

That one has 96 dances.  It's not practical to add 96 more dance toggles.  And now that the mod exports settings, that would be 96 more export and import steps.

But I think you can overwrite some of the TDF dances with others that you like.  I did that for HurlyBurly, simply replacing it with the version of HurlyBurly from the "Dance for Septims" mod.  I didn't try that with "Let's dance again" (I don't have it installed), but it might work (after running FNIS) if you rename the dance animation file and use it to replace one of the dances in TDF.

51 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That one has 96 dances.  It's not practical to add 96 more dance toggles

Actually.. it is :) Well, it depends. If people are fine using SLAL which will lead to as many toggles as there are installed animations - then I guess it's not as crazy. For instance, I had to install FNIS XXL to have all my animations handled, so I don't know how many I have exactly, but surely more than 500. So 96? Hah!..

51 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I will look at possibly adding a duration setting.  Some dance scenes, like dancing for an NPC for "I Am Famous", are intentionally set for a short duration.

You can just define an array of animations for which the duration is hard-coded and cannot be changed. And of course just a help tip to MCM a-la "Custom duration may be wonky for some dance types, use it at your own risk"

Haven't had time yet to try the 2.0.23 version yet, but I agree with Nicole, that the fighting AI is just stupid. Last time I got punished was when Mistress killed that spriggan a split second before me, but as all my mouseklicks hadn't yet been processed by the game engine, I was still dealing damage like a madman. And I haven't even counted how often I killed Lydia, just because she decided to run into either my blade or an arrow.

About dance animations - it took me a while to realize why I only got that wonderfully silly Cicero dance, which takes only five seconds and I'm off adventuring again. Add as many dances as you like, as long as I don't have to use a single one of them!

Found some... real inconvenience with the Time to Relax quest: When I come out of a dungeon in a strict hobble dress, that sets my carrying capacity to -600, Mistress puts me in an armbinder and wants me to head to the next city. Uh. I cannot even try to struggle out of it with bound hands, and DD Helpers don't unlock dresses.

23 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

it took me a while to realize why I only got that wonderfully silly Cicero dance, which takes only five seconds and I'm off adventuring again.

I think you're the only player who actually likes that dance.  ?

27 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Found some... real inconvenience with the Time to Relax quest: When I come out of a dungeon in a strict hobble dress....

I will restrict Time to Relax from starting if the PC is wearing a hobble dress.

10 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

n fact here is the totally, absolute, senseless incompetence of the brain damaged idiots who programmed the game.

How is possible they programmed your followers to be ALWAYS between you and your target, mainly when you are using ranged weapons?

How the Hell is possible only thinking to make your followers ALWAYS attack the exact same target you are fighting and come so nearby you that is almost impossible to not strike them too?

Bethesda's guys are stupid, by my point of view.

Dude! Absolutely! I swear, it is almost impossible to fire an arrow at an opponent without hitting your follower as every time you shift to get an opening she moves between you and the opponent! Or when you are just about to let an arrow fly and they run from behind you right into the path of the arrow! Sometimes I really want to get salty when they accuse me of being careless in combat. I know that it isn't a good idea though. ?

1 minute ago, cerebus300 said:

Dude! Absolutely! I swear, it is almost impossible to fire an arrow at an opponent without hitting your follower as every time you shift to get an opening she moves between you and the opponent! Or when you are just about to let an arrow fly and they run from behind you right into the path of the arrow! Sometimes I really want to get salty when they accuse me of being careless in combat. I know that it isn't a good idea though. ?

Sooooo.....

Is Fus Ro Dah'ing them off the highest cliff you can find come under "bad things to do"?

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I will look at possibly adding a duration setting.  Some dance scenes, like dancing for an NPC for "I Am Famous", are intentionally set for a short duration.  We'll lose that if we go for a player-specified duration, but perhaps players won't mind (or even prefer) if all dance events are the same length.

That one has 96 dances.  It's not practical to add 96 more dance toggles.  And now that the mod exports settings, that would be 96 more export and import steps.

But I think you can overwrite some of the TDF dances with others that you like.  I did that for HurlyBurly, simply replacing it with the version of HurlyBurly from the "Dance for Septims" mod.  I didn't try that with "Let's dance again" (I don't have it installed), but it might work (after running FNIS) if you rename the dance animation file and use it to replace one of the dances in TDF.

I'll give it a try sometime. I only really want to add a specific dance anyway.

Nouvelle version de la traduction français j'ai corriger quelque erreur au niveau des "Alias" mal agencé pendant ma trad qui fessait apparaitre des petit défaut de texte, n'esité pas a me faire part des erreurs en MP que vous rencontré, c'est une trad amateur de base c’était juste pour moi donc soyer indulgent, je suis loin d’être un pro et je n'est pas encore esseyer in game tout les texte et option pour verifier

submissivelola_est.esp

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

but the devs should have known that civilians would avoid this kind of fight

It's odds on that they didn't have working dragons until the game was almost done, so it didn't get much attention.

And then, even when they had working dragons, the testers were so used to playing the game, and so bored of it, that they would set it so they could one shot the dragons because ... quests to test today ... lots of quests ... so that's how game QA works. And one guy has the job to test combat balance, but his report just sits in somebody's email box because he didn't raise it as bugs ... and that's that.

NFF has a feature to stop team damage, which is also a standalone mod, I think.

So, I'm back to looking at the external mod for DF slavery thing again.

Is it likely to cause a lot of problems if the PC is stuck crawling outside of dungeons, has to wear the specific collar, boots, and magic mittens?

I haven't had anything that would explicitly break that yet - but some tasks might be very hard. The collar seems the most contentious point.

7 hours ago, Harllaown said:

Nouvelle version de la traduction français j'ai corriger quelque erreur au niveau des "Alias" mal agencé pendant ma trad qui fessait apparaitre des petit défaut de texte, n'esité pas a me faire part des erreurs en MP que vous rencontré, c'est une trad amateur de base c’était juste pour moi donc soyer indulgent, je suis loin d’être un pro et je n'est pas encore esseyer in game tout les texte et option pour verifier

submissivelola_est.esp 979.19 kB · 1 download

Salut @Harllaown, merci pour les trads c'est cool de voir des mods récents traduits :)
Si jamais ça t'intéresse il y a le club francophone sur lequel tu peux héberger tes fichiers traduits (ça éviterait qu'ils soient enfuis dans les commentaires de cette page).  Je peux t'expliquer un peu tout ça en MP si ça te tente

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Is it likely to cause a lot of problems if the PC is stuck crawling outside of dungeons, has to wear the specific collar, boots, and magic mittens?

I haven't had anything that would explicitly break that yet - but some tasks might be very hard. The collar seems the most contentious point.

Are you talking about the interaction between DF slavery & Submissive Lola events and where one might 'break' the other?

If so, would the current DF solution to "quest collars" - where the follower changes the slavery rules to accomodate an external collar instead of their slavery collar - be applicable? i.e. a flag could be applied to submissive lola collar and/or DF slavery collar that the other mod could recognise and adapt to?

How is Tomb Raider quest supposed to work? Says that I need to find a treasure stash, and the pop-up window said about finding a boss chest. Can it be any boss chest in any dungeon or does it have to be a specific one? There is no quest marker, I have looted several chests already, the quest does not update and there is no further interaction with the master about this topic.

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I can't find the dances in the files. What are they named?

1 hour ago, belegost said:

How is Tomb Raider quest supposed to work? Says that I need to find a treasure stash, and the pop-up window said about finding a boss chest. Can it be any boss chest in any dungeon or does it have to be a specific one? There is no quest marker, I have looted several chests already, the quest does not update and there is no further interaction with the master about this topic.

In my experience any boss chest except ones spawned by console command or one you've already visited recently in the quest. Once you find it you don't even need to take anything out of it, just talk to your character's master.

EDIT: Figured it out. But all of my dances end super quick. Is there a way to extend them? All of the dances end before they have a chance to finish. Not sure what the deal is. Maybe there should be an MCM option to set dances to go until you press a key to end the dance?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This mod doesn't care what collar is worn, as long as it has the zad_DeviousCollar or zbfWornCollar keyword. 

Boots are not a problem.  SLTR has two events that require footwear, but both check for zad_DeviousBoots and won't replace existing DD boots.  That said, the pony girl event will be a bit less fun without the pony boots.

I don't see a conflict with the mittens,  SLTR will sometimes use armbinders, hand bindings, or handcuffs, but those can be worn with the mittens.

If crawling allows "running" (IsRunning() is true), and I believe that it does, that should be okay for this mod's running events, but how will it react to this mod's use of PlayIdle?  SLTR does a lot of that, for kneeling, dancing, and other things.  Also, the pony girl event can optionally use the DD prancing animation.

I have a note to add a mod event when leaving SLTR enslavement.  Do you need that?  It's not hard, of course, but it's a low priority now if no one needs it.  I assume that you'd want SLTR to prevent leaving enslavement, so the mod event would be irrelevant.  Speaking of that, how would you want to determine when SLTR ends?  It supports contract time.  I could set up a mod event with a contract time parameter.

7 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

have you ever thought about an integration between Submissive Lola and Spank That Ass?

SLTR sends a mod event to STA to notify it when spanking occurs.

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

any chance to have the EsturkBooze file versioned at all ?

I have no plans to update it, but if I do I'll add a version number.  It has no connection with Sub Lola, other than MrEsturk had wanted the booze effects to complement the "alcoholic owner" option.

5 hours ago, belegost said:

It can be any boss chest, if it's tagged in Skyrim as a "boss" chest.  Most are, though a few are not.  The only time a player had a problem with the event turned out to be due to having the mod suspended at the time ("Suspend all events" was enabled).  If the mod is suspended, it's not doing much so Tomb Raider can't be completed.

4 hours ago, Aki K said:

I can't find the dances in the files. What are they named?

TDF's are in Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution.

Let's dance again's are in Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\Let's dance again.

You should avoid copying or replacing animations that end with a number.  Those look like animation stages, so the animation that you're replacing won't handle them correctly.  Also, animations that add objects like dance pole won't have that object.

5 hours ago, Aki K said:

In my experience any boss chest except ones spawned by console command or one you've already visited recently in the quest. Once you find it you don't even need to take anything out of it, just talk to your character's master.

Actually, you do have to remove the gold from the boss chest to complete the quest, but you can leave the other items in there.

5 hours ago, Aki K said:

But all of my dances end super quick.

Replacing a short dance, or one that loops a short animation (some of the ZAP 8 dances are like that), can cause a replacement dance to end prematurely.  I was successful with replacing TDF's HurlyBurly.  Perhaps some of the others don't work well, and of course avoid the animations with numbers.

Edit:  The very small animations in TDF like Belly are used in animation chains or loops, so don't try replacing them or your replacement animation will only run for a few seconds.  They're not in the SLTR MCM anyway, since they tend to duplicate the ZAP 8 dances.

Adding a dance duration setting is at the top of my list.

58 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Actually, you do have to remove the gold from the boss chest to complete the quest, but you can leave the other items in there.

Replacing a short dance, or one that loops a short animation (some of the ZAP 8 dances are like that), can cause a replacement dance to end prematurely.  I was successful with replacing TDF's HurlyBurly.  Perhaps some of the others don't work well, and of course avoid the animations with numbers.

Adding a dance duration setting is at the top of my list.

Cool. I feel like having a button to end a potential endless duration would solve both problems of too long and too short. But I don't know how this sort of thing is done. My papyrus and programming skills are at zero lol.

10 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I feel like having a button to end a potential endless duration would solve both problems of too long and too short.

When the duration feature is available, you should be able to set it long and then cancel the animation by jumping or opening the console.