4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If crawling allows "running" (IsRunning() is true), and I believe that it does, that should be okay for this mod's running events, but how will it react to this mod's use of PlayIdle?  SLTR does a lot of that, for kneeling, dancing, and other things.  Also, the pony girl event can optionally use the DD prancing animation.

Thanks for looking at this...

DF crawling does allow 'running', though it's not at run speed. Also, sprinting uses a slower animation and slows you down. That seems like a mistake perhaps?

If the idles are the same as DD ones, they will be fine, as the DD arousal/exhaustion events work ok with the crawling, though obviously the PC stands up to play them.

Pony girl event should replace the boots with the pony boots. They aren't block generic, so it could...

As it would be SLTR enslavement running, there wouldn't be any DF enforcement of punishments for not wearing the boots - so I'd like the SLTR master to have a SLRT driven mechanic to fit and replace the required items.

SLTR does have dialogs about collar replacement, and a zappy collar quest, and that's actually fine. I'd just like it to use the DF collar as the default somehow - for immersion.

The same with the boots really. I don't want to force crawling in situations that make no sense for SLTR, such as pony event, or prevent use of any of the outfit that goes with it, but after such an event finishes I'd like to restore the DF default, if possible.

The mittens seem even less of an issue, but again, if possible it would be preferred to replace them if removed, by the PC, or event.

DF allows the boots and mittens to be removed for dungeons, but it should be a SLTR decision whether that is appropriate or not, as it has its own mechanics for "immersive helplessness" in those situations, although - as I understand it - they are more about punishing disobedience rather than forcing compliance.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I have a note to add a mod event when leaving SLTR enslavement.  Do you need that?  It's not hard, of course, but it's a low priority now if no one needs it.  I assume that you'd want SLTR to prevent leaving enslavement, so the mod event would be irrelevant.  Speaking of that, how would you want to determine when SLTR ends?  It supports contract time.  I could set up a mod event with a contract time parameter

My preferred approach is that there is a mod event where I can put the PC into SLTR, and specify a min-duration (contract) and the min/max values for submission to exit. That basically locks in an exit condition according to the existing rules. If the player meets it, then SLTR should release them silently and fire a mod event to say it's released the PC.

That would allow DF to manage the bookend dialogs of entering and leaving the third-party slavery.

e.g.

Spoiler

Start of slavery

DF reacts to exceeding the slavery debt and imposes an outcome, and the chosen outcome is enslavement...

In DF, the follower announces the transition:

"That's it! I've had enough of your ever increasing debts. I'm calling them in. Your body belongs to me now and I'm going to use it how I please as payback."

"For now, you will wear my collar. If I catch you out of it, or even find that you've been tampering with it, you'll be in some serious trouble."

"I also want you to wear these boots and mittens. I'll let you know if I want to change your outfit, otherwise just assume you must be in them at all times."

"

Mod event raised to start SLTR slavery with DF specified contract and min/max submission.

(Those values are locked out in the SLTR MCM, or do nothing when changed, or however you like to implement it).

---

SLTR slavery starts, and it states its own (additional) rules as it sees fit.

... enslavement proceeds, PC does menial tasks and agrees with the owner, until ...

Contract is up, and the PC meets the min/max submission requirement to leave slavery...

SLTR slavery ends, silently.

Mod events raised to inform mods that the PC is free from SLTR and in general.

---

Back in DF: mod event handled...

"That's enough of your groveling. I hope you've learned your lesson and understand who's in charge here."

"We can return to our previous financial arrangement... If you think you can pay your debts this time?"

"If we do that, you'll still have to abide by, and pay off all the deals you had before."

"Or, if you agree that you're incapable of taking responsibility for yourself, and still need a strong hand to guide you, that's fine by me."

"In that case, you can continue as my slave, but I might never give you another chance for release. I may even sell you, if you become boring."

"If you take the second option, our financial agreement is over for good."

Player chooses:

(1) return to normal DF 

OR

(2) enter "regular" SLTR slavery with existing submission score, and without any further handling or intervention by DF. Rules to exit as as set by the player in the SLTR MCM etc. and any release will be whatever SLTR would normally choose (i.e. actual release, or re-enslaved via SS).

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

When the duration feature is available

I currently find there is a long period before the mod will proceed. Most dances will loop if you let them, or you can interrupt the dance itself and stop that, and even restore your controls (via ZAP for example) but you still need to wait for the follower to be ready to move on - and it's a long wait.

Shortening the duration would make this more fun.

26 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I currently find there is a long period before the mod will proceed. Most dances will loop if you let them, or you can interrupt the dance itself and stop that, and even restore your controls (via ZAP for example) but you still need to wait for the follower to be ready to move on - and it's a long wait.

The upcoming dance duration setting will simply let the player override the mod's own hard-coded duration.  When the owner tells the player to dance, the duration is 45 seconds (50 if the player volunteers to dance naked).  If you enable dance drums or music, the end of the intended duration is obvious.  Sometimes the idle glitches and doesn't end.  I don't know what causes that.  For me, it's rare.  Jumping or opening the console (no need to type anything) clears the idle.

If you're seeing a longer duration than that, it's not intended.  I try not to have stare-at-the-screen events last too long.  The recent requests for dance duration have actually been players wanting to make it go longer, though the planned setting will have a low minimum for players who just want to move along.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

If the idles are the same as DD ones, they will be fine, as the DD arousal/exhaustion events work ok with the crawling, though obviously the PC stands up to play them.

Many are from ZAP.  Kneeling occurs frequently.  Whipping poses the player.  There are others.  They end by putting the player back into a default idle.  For that matter, simply asking "Master?" puts both the player and owner in default idle as a safety measure.  I'm guessing I might have to skip that safety feature for the player if the crawl boots are equipped for "Master?", but it would be nice if the kneeling worked.

As I think about this, I think the way to go is a specific mod event for DFC to use.  When SLTR receives it, it will know that the enslavement is from DFC and remember that.  With that knowledge, it can equip DFC's collar and selectively remove the crawl boots for things like pony girl events.  I think they should also come off for "Run, Lola, Run", where sprinting (and even use of stamina potions) is sometimes necessary to meet the time limit.  Do the crawl boots work in combat outside dungeons, or do they come off like the mittens?  If they don't, maybe they should (that would be a DFC thing)?

DF allows the boots and mittens to be removed for dungeons, but it should be a SLTR decision whether that is appropriate or not, as it has its own mechanics for "immersive helplessness" in those situations, although - as I understand it - they are more about punishing disobedience rather than forcing compliance.

If SLTR requires an item to be worn, it pretty much forces that by repeated zaps and score loss.  SLTR also has a Combat Mercy setting (on by default) that temporarily unequips the items that it locked on during a dragon attack, as well as if the owner is threatened (a calculation of the relative strength of the owner vs. owner's opponent).  The rationale is that the owner isn't going to risk death or capture just to keep punishing a slave.

My preferred approach is that there is a mod event where I can put the PC into SLTR, and specify a min-duration (contract) and the min/max values for submission to exit. That basically locks in an exit condition according to the existing rules. If the player meets it, then SLTR should release them silently and fire a mod event to say it's released the PC.

What will you do if the player is already enslaved by SLTR?  The default DFC enslavement?  The player might have already chosen Sub Lola enslavement, since a number of players use the mods together, often with two different followers.

Spoiler

SLTR does not support two owners, though it can easily switch which follower is the current owner.  However, I don't think that will work here.  If follower A is the DF and follower B is the SLTR owner, and the player falls into DFC enslavement, "B" really shouldn't want to relinquish control to "A".  Now "A" might be okay with "B" punishing the player, but then the score threshold to be reached becomes a problem, since the player could already be at max score.  This seems messy.  Perhaps just not do Sub Lola enslavement from DFC if the player is already in it (there's a way for DFC to easily check that as a soft dependence).

Contract time is easy.  I'm thinking that submission score would be a threshold to be reached.  A complication is that SLTR allows the player to enter and exit enslavement, and retain much of the previous score upon reentering enslavement with the same NPC (it starts at 0 with a new owner).  SLTR should probably just set submission to zero upon DFC enslavement, because the follower is so upset with the player.  If the player doesn't like that, then avoid DFC enslavement.

Exiting SLTR enslavement is doable, though it might be abrupt.   Any active quests would have to stop.  The player might get lucky with an early end to forced prostitution, or lose out if Tomb Raider and its free skill increase ends early.  Well, if you don't like it, pay your debts.

but it would be nice if the kneeling worked

I guess I just need to test this and see what happens. The animation side of this is easy to test. I'll try it later.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Do the crawl boots work in combat outside dungeons

Depends what you mean by "work". There are no crawling combat animations. Once you draw your weapon, you stand up normally.

Latest DF punishes you with health loss if you draw weapons outside of combat, but not if you are in combat.

They won't interfere with combat in a crawling-sense. The downside of wearing them is that you need to crawl around and can't wear armored/enchanted footwear of your choosing.

DF doesn't require them in dungeons, nor does it require the mittens, so you can be properly armored. The follower wants to get value from you, but is prepared to take their chances of you being weak in combat in the wilderness - where you have to remain naked (or wear a rubber suit). I think it works ok as a gameplay challenge.

What will you do if the player is already enslaved by SLTR?

It never occurred to me that anyone would do that without pausing DF, but I suppose there is no accounting for those who like to pile problem on problem. I can't see how DF's existing device expectations could be reconciled for long with SLTR's expectations without running into conflicting demands from the follower/s.

My current idea is that DF should be able to detect SLTR enslavements that it didn't initiate (due to a modevent?) and auto-pause itself, as it does with some other enslavements. It should auto-resume if the enslavement ends. It's a feature that needs some firming up, but for the genuinely determined, they can always disable auto-pause.

It's my intent that the player should be able to choose a weight for each slavery "provider" they have available, including DF's built-in solution. They can then set it to zero for outcomes they don't want. Simply dumping the PC into SS could also be an option there, in which case there is no way back, you're just sold.

But if I go down this rabbit-hole of running DF and SLRT on-top of each other, and also selecting SLTR as a slavery system for DF, then how could it work?

I guess we'd be going from regular, MCM-driven SLTR enslavement with no "extras" to the DF triggered variant with the extra items and a locked minimum duration and submission targets (and as you suggest, submission reset to zero on initiation). Any events or quests that were going on before could continue, and final termination would simply remove the additional device requirements and signal slavery end to DF, returning to normal SLTR slavery (without resetting submission). It sounds a little silly, but it's an odd player choice to begin with. 

That ought to be immersively coherent - to a point - though DF might need to detect pre-existing SLTR and provide different entry dialog.

e.g.

Spoiler

"You've disappointed me slave. I told you that you had to bring me money, and you didn't do it."

"You've failed in your duties for too long. It looks like you need reminding that it's a mistake to disappoint me."

"You exist only to serve. If you can't do it one way, I'll make sure you do it another."

Gradually, maybe some improvements in interaction between the two mods running at once might be made. Whatever those should be, if any, will probably emerge through experience, so I'm not going to overthink it.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Exiting SLTR enslavement is doable, though it might be abrupt.

Does it have to be abrupt? Can't SLTR just wait until it thinks a suitable moment has arrived?

For example. once the player meets release conditions, stop giving new events and let the existing ones terminate. Once they're over, enslavement ends on awaking from the next sleep. Or, if you were already in SLTR before the enslavement started, no need to wait for anything to end because the PC will be staying in SLTR anyway.

I confess to not having reached end conditions for an SLRT enslavement, so I don't know much about it.

I thought you would get released somehow if your contract was over and submission target met?

At least that's what the MCM seems to imply.

Spoiler

I've used the original SL a bit, but found it forced too many detours and killed me too often by launching broken sex scenes in the sky and always ended up disabling it after a while. I've been playing SLTR to research this feature, and so far it hasn't broken, but does consistently launch sex scenes with poorly chosen tags and the PC in an odd position -  but what mod doesn't do that? (SLD maybe? But I imagine even that can be messed up if you install SLAL packs I never tested or purposely populate your animation space with useless animations). DF is a prime offender, as is any other mod that plays animations by tag - unless you scrupulously re-tag all your animations.

29 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It never occurred to me that anyone would do that without pausing DF, but I suppose there is no accounting for those who like to pile problem on problem.

Oh yes, players will do that.  Most often it's with two different followers, but some players will run both mods on the same follower.  On your side, you can test if the player is enslaved by SLTR with Quest.GetQuest("vkjMQ").IsRunning().  The main quest only runs during enslavement.  If SLTR enslavement is already active, you won't be able to start a new one.  Conceivably you could simply ask SLTR to add a lot of contract time and cancel the debt, but that seems weak.

33 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I can't see how DF's existing device expectations could be reconciled for long with SLTR's expectations without running into conflicting demands from the follower/s.

I think it works pretty well.  SLTR is very forgiving about already-equipped devices.  However, some things are nonsensical.  SLTR requires the player to always wear a collar.  DFC might later offer a deal to wear a collar.  That's not DFC's fault, just a consequence of running the mods together.  At least it doesn't break.

36 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Can't SLTR just wait until it thinks a suitable moment has arrived?

Yes, that's what I wanted unless you really need a quick transition back (which it's clear now that you don't).  SLTR has two types of events:  short-term "tasks" that run 1-4 hours, and longer-term "quests" than can last up to a week.  Due to the time constraints, only one task can be active.  I can wait until the current task is complete to end enslavement.  That will prematurely end quests like prostitution, but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

47 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I confess to not having reached end conditions for an SLRT enslavement, so I don't know much about it.

I thought you would get released somehow if your contract was over and submission target met?

Yes.  If the contract (if any) is complete and the submission score target (if any) is met, the player can just ask for enslavement to end.  The mod is still consensual at its heart, but the player can enable non-consensual options.

Good news!  I spent too much a lot of time experimenting with dancing animations in Sub Lola.  I found that reversing the order of events seems to avoid the glitch where sometimes the dance doesn't stop.  Instead of ending the music, then ending the animation, I'm now ending the animation before ending the music.  I haven't been able to get the dancing to glitch after making that change.  The testing was for the new Dance Duration setting.  That's looking good now.

36 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If SLTR enslavement is already active, you won't be able to start a new one.  Conceivably you could simply ask SLTR to add a lot of contract time and cancel the debt, but that seems weak.

I'll try and explain this better.

Spoiler

In the case where SLTR is already running its main quest, and DF wants to put the player into SLTR...

It definitely wouldn't be starting a new quest, or ending one on completion of the DF period. It would allow any existing SLRT tasks to continue, uninterrupted across start or end of the DF "entry" in this case.

Instead (and I know this isn't implemented as is), it starts a "virtual" enslavement.

This would be an enslavement period that doesn't use of any of the configured contract time, and would have its own exit submission requirement and minimum duration.

Submission would be set to zero on entry.

The DF devices would be added.

The DF devices would be enforced during this process (by SLTR, or DF, I'm not sure).

To the player, the main downside is the reset of submission and the added devices.

But I'm sure it's possible to come up with something to make it more punishing if needed.

When you complete the specified time period, and also meet the exit conditions for submission, at some point after that the "virtual" enslavement ends.

At that point, SLTR returns to tracking its original contract duration, and submission is not changed by the ending of enslavement, it's left at whatever the PC earned during the DF virtual enslavement period.

The devices are also removed and no longer enforced.

That's the idea.

One way to do it - and I'm not saying it's best, as it's pretty hacky ...

On virtual enslavement... (DF has already added the devices).

Lock player out of MCM items that determine exit conditions for slavery.

Store the existing target and progress values in a safe place.

Overwrite the existing target values with the ones from the mod event.

Reset the progress values to zero. (Zero time and submission).

Start enforcing devices.

On virtual enslavement end...

Restore the time value for progress, leave submission as is.

Restore the exit conditions.

Re-enable the MCM entries for exit conditions assuming they were enabled to start with.

Stop enforcing devices.

Signal virtual enslavement complete.

(DF will remove the devices).

Returning to the issue of "something to make it more punishing if needed".

Maybe that could be controlled via options set in the DF MCM and passed to SLTR in the initiating mod-event?

This might involve using and modifying existing SLTR follower upkeep values, or event options, which could also be saved at the start of the virtual enslavement and restored afterwards. 

That's less work than inventing some new harsh penalty, though that is always a possibility.

43 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I'll try and explain this better.

I'm certainly open to further discussion, but any virtual Sub Lola enslavement on top of a normal Sub Lola enslavement seems messy.  There's also the matter of the harsher penalty, whatever that would be.  To make things more interesting, the player can commit to a Life contract, or enable an option where the owner reneges on the consensual deal and makes is permanent.  If the player is already a Sub Lola slave for life, any virtual enslavement, even with some penalty, is going to seem "off".

I think it's reasonable to tell the player, "Look, if you want Sub Lola enslavement from DFC, don't go get yourself enslaved by Sub Lola first."  This avoids so much trouble.  Players will understand.

I think it's reasonable to tell the player, "Look, if you want Sub Lola enslavement from DFC, don't go get yourself enslaved by Sub Lola first."  This avoids so much trouble.  Players will understand.

It is. Though I thought we'd already arrived at "players are unreasonable" ...

They will understand, but will that mean they end up not using the feature? I have no idea TBH.

As noted before, I didn't think it made a lot of sense to run both mods at the same time, as you'd have almost no hope of satisfying the DF for long, even with a collar deal as a freebie. (But I suppose if you don't have SLS, or turn off licenses, it might be possible).

I'm happy to rule out stacked enslavements, though I think from a dialog sense it's possible to be satisfactorily immersive - see example above.

What of the situation where the PC is enslaved to SLTR and DF punishes them with SD+, moving them to a different master in the process?

Will SLTR see the SD+ enslavement events and realize the PC has been "stolen"?

As that could happen as a Defeat scenario, it's not DF specific.

But DF putting the PC back into SLTR slavery afterwards would be.

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:
21 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

have you ever thought about an integration between Submissive Lola and Spank That Ass?

SLTR sends a mod event to STA to notify it when spanking occurs.

In my game I don't see any effects after being spanked via SLTR. How often does SLTR send a mod event to STA during a scene?

The default value for "Spank to Max Intensity" is set to 30. That means it takes 30 spank events to get your butt and breasts to maximum redness.

From the MCM description of Spank That Ass:

[...] Keep in mind that your masochism progress is determined by how red your ass/tits are and for how long [...]

If SLTR is sending only one mod event per scene that would mean I'd need to get spanked 30 times to have any chance to progress my masochism state.

STA itself initiates a spank event during scenes every few seconds, including a spanking sound, but without an actual spanking animation. Would be nice if it would work the same during an SLTR spanking.

The boots didn't cause any problems with SLTR dances, kneeling, etc. but when the follower bound the PC, they stood up and went into bound stance.

Obviously, the override was replaced.

The problem that followed was that the boots never put it back.

I need to remember how to fix this without breaking other animations.

Thanks to both of you for trying to work out how to get these two great mods to sync with one another.  I'm one of those people that run both of them. I usually use DF all of the time, but often don't think of it as slavery, so much as a really demanding and perverted follower that uses debt as a leverage over my character (except when SS++ sends me there), especially in the misogynist world that Devious Survival creates. I use SL off and on as my character is sent there by SS++. In my mind, I think of SL as being the slavery mod and with the two combined it just becomes a more demanding experience as the deals start to be expected and pile on. Having the two mods work together would be really cool.

I haven't seen too many conflicts arise that I can remember, between the two mods, and when they did I would just figure out some work around or reload an earlier save. 

For me the essential mods for SE are:

DD

DCL

Submissive Lola tR

Devious Followers Continued

Simple Slavery ++

Devious Enslavement

Devious Survival

When all those work well together all is right with the world (or really messed up depending on how you look at it ?).

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

What of the situation where the PC is enslaved to SLTR and DF punishes them with SD+, moving them to a different master in the process?

The player would probably have to suspend SLTR through the MCM.  That's the recommended action if the player gets sent to prison.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Will SLTR see the SD+ enslavement events and realize the PC has been "stolen"?

No, not through that route.  But SLTR does use the new "SSLV Exit" event from SS++ to stop all its quests and suspend itself for the SD+ auction outcome.

8 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

In my game I don't see any effects after being spanked via SLTR. How often does SLTR send a mod event to STA during a scene?

Once, at the end.

8 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

If SLTR is sending only one mod event per scene that would mean I'd need to get spanked 30 times to have any chance to progress my masochism state.

If your spankings only came from SLTR.  The assumption is that most spanking events will come from STA or SL Survival.  SLTR's contribution is just a bonus.  It's an odd fit, because the mods treat spanking differently.  STA spankings are all the same in that they advance the character's masochism (or fulfill the character's need for a spanking).  Characters start out not liking spankings, then grow to love them.  SLTR has reward spankings that the character always likes, and harder punishment spankings that the character always dislikes.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The boots didn't cause any problems with SLTR dances, kneeling, etc. but when the follower bound the PC, they stood up and went into bound stance.

That was DD changing the idle.  The question then is, how would the character crawl while wearing an armbinder or with hands tied behind the back?  Some binding device choices have the hands bound in front (I guess slow, awkward crawling would be possible), but others do not.  It seems like the follower would either remove the boots at that point, or just never tie the PC's hands.

Would it make sense (even disregarding SLTR) if DF only required the crawl boots in towns?  Public areas offer the highest humiliation, and as a practical consideration they're also safer (low chance of combat) and offer smoother surfaces for crawling.

3 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

With pony event, how do you initiate dialogue to NPC's ?

Devious Devices should allow it.  The pony event sets the value of zadDialogueGagDisable to permit talking while gagged, though you have to go though "I don't understand you" and "Oh, I see" to get there each time.  In regard to immersion, you're handing the person a note, though unfortunately you have to do that through Skyrim's dialog.

Version 2.0.24

A small, but useful update for dancing.

New:  The MCM has a Dance Duration setting.
Changed:  Dancing events have been reworked so that they seem to reliably end when they should.
Changed:  "Time to Relax" is restricted from starting if you're wearing a hobble dress.

43 minutes ago, Lenore said:

Only popping on here to thank you for all your work, you're diligent and attentive .. it's quite obvious you take great care in your work.  

Thank you!

42 minutes ago, thenintendobox said:

having issue with mod not allowing me to reeqiup my collar if it ever gets removed via event

You'll have to be more specific.  This mod uses standard Devious Devices collars.

Hi! I downloaded all of the required mods and ran LOOT several times after each test but for some reason the MCM menu wont show up. Along with that issue, reading the book and reading it from the AddItemMenu doesn't start the quest. Is there some sort of installation issue? It worked fine earlier with the 'Lola submission Extension' mod but it doesnt work standalone anymore

7 minutes ago, iriscyber said:

for some reason the MCM menu wont show up.

Stop right there.  If the MCM doesn't appear, the mod isn't working, so don't waste time trying to read the book.

8 minutes ago, iriscyber said:

Is there some sort of installation issue? It worked fine earlier with the 'Lola submission Extension' mod but it doesnt work standalone anymore

A non-appearing MCM is almost always an installation problem, either for that mod or for one of its required mods.  Verify that SexLab, SexLab Aroused, Devious Devices, and ZAP are installed and working.  If they are, try reinstalling this mod.  Clear it out and reinstall fresh.  You might also have to reinstall the prerequisites.  Obviously, prerequisites should load before this mod.

The part about it working with the extension before (presumably Kalmah's extension) is worrisome.  If you've uninstalled a mod mid-game, you might have broken things.  Go back to a pre-Lola save and try it with this mod and not the extension.  Hopefully that will work.  If so, you might try cleaning your current save, though if you don't have much time in your game you might want to start a new one.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Stop right there.  If the MCM doesn't appear, the mod isn't working, so don't waste time trying to read the book.

A non-appearing MCM is almost always an installation problem, either for that mod or for one of its required mods.  Verify that SexLab, SexLab Aroused, Devious Devices, and ZAP are installed and working.  If they are, try reinstalling this mod.  Clear it out and reinstall fresh.  You might also have to reinstall the prerequisites.  Obviously, prerequisites should load before this mod.

The part about it working with the extension before (presumably Kalmah's extension) is worrisome.  If you've uninstalled a mod mid-game, you might have broken things.  Go back to a pre-Lola save and try it with this mod and not the extension.  Hopefully that will work.  If so, you might try cleaning your current save, though if you don't have much time in your game you might want to start a new one.

So way before i installed this mod before the extension, i tested on a new save each time. I just reinstalled only THIS mod with a new save yet the MCM did not show up. Sexlab works, Sexlab aroused works, ZAZ animations work, etc. Is it maybe because i'm installing with NMM?