53 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

Good job! Thanks for some M/M support!

1 minute ago, Ayserx said:

I really appreciate the hard work and effort that was put into this.  What i also really appreciate is the inclusion of MxM support. Thank you!

I'm super happy to. I always want to try to be inclusive and provide a lot of gameplay variety in my mods.

This is a so awesome for use in abductions as CSA and Raiders Pet, tyvm, wondering if u can make an option to get joined to their faction so u can return to ur settlement after a quest or get rid of the abusive bouyfriend, just saying, tyvm for this mod o/ hope u add supermutants to the pool XD

Could I suggest that in the setup menu you include the option to [exit without changing anything] to the submenus.  I was browsing through the settings and found cases where I didn't want to change anything from the default, but couldn't see a way to just back out without making a change.  Escape doesn't work, and when I looked at the utility menu there wasn't anything I wanted to touch.  Wound up exiting the game without saving and then re-loading game, but that is a little bit awkward.  I liked the variety in options available, decided to make Nora a virgin, obviously Shaun isn't really her baby, he's her younger sibling or something.

6 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Could I suggest that in the setup menu you include the option to [exit without changing anything] to the submenus.  I was browsing through the settings and found cases where I didn't want to change anything from the default, but couldn't see a way to just back out without making a change.  Escape doesn't work, and when I looked at the utility menu there wasn't anything I wanted to touch.  Wound up exiting the game without saving and then re-loading game, but that is a little bit awkward.  I liked the variety in options available, decided to make Nora a virgin, obviously Shaun isn't really her baby, he's her younger sibling or something.

[Exit without changing anything] or [Cancel/ Back] submenu would be much appreciated! 

Virgin Nora! By the Nine! ? 

Dragonborn comes...

14 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

That's the first thing I'll do when I inevitably need to patch this. Honestly I always meant to but never got around to it. Until I do I suggest you just go to the utility menu and select "teleport pimp (if you have no pimp) or just toggle BW mode a couple of times. Very sorry for the oversight.

I really like the idea of Shaun as a baby brother. Nice one!

23 minutes ago, magnusx said:

This is a so awesome for use in abductions as CSA and Raiders Pet, tyvm, wondering if u can make an option to get joined to their faction so u can return to ur settlement after a quest or get rid of the abusive bouyfriend, just saying, tyvm for this mod o/ hope u add supermutants to the pool XD

The way I've always gotten rid of the abusive boyfriend is murder. Usually I hire a Gunner, then I tell the boyfriend to go home which removes his teammate status and open up on him. The gunner helps out so it's usually not too tough.

You can also lose him by getting a pimp... and boy does he get sulky. I think you can just break up with him though... I honestly don't remember... lol.

Ok, so i found the queen pretty fast in the bar at diamond city and started working for her. Went pretty well until she wanted me to run around naked for a while. When I went back, she only has two dialogue options (loved it or hated it) and they both dont progress. I can repeat the lines of dialogue but she seems to be stuck not responding or ending that job/quest.

I also noticed that FF animations dont trigger. I have some installed and turned on FF in the options but no dice. Might be an issue with my installation now though as i uninstalled the one patch and installed the compatibility patch for leito's as per the OP. Might have borked something up but the MF animations play fine other than occasionally spanking animations getting played instead of blowjobs. No actual crashes there though. Just the wrong animation playing.

One other thing. I play with a controller and when the diamond city guard took me to jail, i wasn't able to take any actions. There's a pop up dialogue box that i wasn't able to get rid of. At that point i wasn't sure if my game was actually hung but it seemed like it. I had to ctrl-alt-del out and force quit the game. That was the only thing that i would actually call a crash event though. Other than that its not going badly at all so far. ?

30 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Ok, so i found the queen pretty fast in the bar at diamond city and started working for her. Went pretty well until she wanted me to run around naked for a while. When I went back, she only has two dialogue options (loved it or hated it) and they both dont progress. I can repeat the lines of dialogue but she seems to be stuck not responding or ending that job/quest.

I also noticed that FF animations dont trigger. I have some installed and turned on FF in the options but no dice. Might be an issue with my installation now though as i uninstalled the one patch and installed the compatibility patch for leito's as per the OP. Might have borked something up but the MF animations play fine other than occasionally spanking animations getting played instead of blowjobs. No actual crashes there though. Just the wrong animation playing.

One other thing. I play with a controller and when the diamond city guard took me to jail, i wasn't able to take any actions. There's a pop up dialogue box that i wasn't able to get rid of. At that point i wasn't sure if my game was actually hung but it seemed like it. I had to ctrl-alt-del out and force quit the game. That was the only thing that i would actually call a crash event though. Other than that its not going badly at all so far. ?

Thank you very much for the feedback.

You specifically need Rufgt's old animations from the Atomic Lust download page Only animations with the Cunnilingus tag will work and It may be I set it up to SPECIFICALLY only use those 2 animations (Cunnilingus and Rocket 69). FF strap on sex will still work with female raider rape, and if you have the cunnilingus option turned off it will also use strapon with the female pimps and followers (IIRC)... but female customers require the Rufgt animations.

The Queen Isabel dialogue is troubling though. I may have never got that far in testing her with a female player. (Your player is female I am assuming because of the FF question?) I will check that out tomorrow and fix it ASAP.

I also play with a controller but have never had that issue (unless my controller connection became loose ;)) Sorry don't think I can help you with that one. 

1 hour ago, Lynx2k10 said:

Would it be possible to add some glory-hole action to "Third Rail" toilet or any other appropriate place? 

I know that there isn't much animation mods for that. But perhaps Milk dispenser (aka glory) 1.1 could be useful...

You'd need to ask an animator/modeller. Maybe try @Vader666 or @SavageCabbage. I agree it'd be a great location for one. Tell them to make some urinal and toilet furniture anims while they are at it ;)

27 minutes ago, bury02128 said:

How to start the mod ? Do I need new game ?

You should be able to start it at any point. Just do what the messagebox said when you installed the mod: "Equip Item [SETTINGS] BW MENU in order to activate/deactivate Beggar Whore Mode, or to adjust settings."

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Yup, sure enough. I was able to recreate this bug. 

20190916195944_1.jpg.32867120ac55d6d3525bf146bdc6ab32.jpg

I'll figure out what's causing it and fix it tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback. I guess maybe I will have a beta next time :D

Geez it's been a long time since I did isabel... I really went crazy over the top with how much sheer dialogue she has and the various mistress orders.

5 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

You should be able to start it at any point. Just do what the messagebox said when you installed the mod: "Equip Item [SETTINGS] BW MENU in order to activate/deactivate Beggar Whore Mode, or to adjust settings."

Yup, sure enough. I was able to recreate this bug. 

20190916195944_1.jpg.32867120ac55d6d3525bf146bdc6ab32.jpg

I'll figure out what's causing it and fix it tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback. I guess maybe I will have a beta next time :D

Geez it's been a long time since I did isabel... I really went crazy over the top with how much sheer dialogue she has and the various mistress orders.

@Tentacus I did notice what i think is a slight conflict with Player Comments, sometimes when in Whore mode the conversation for sex will start automatically when passing random npc's or is this normal. but other then that this is fantastic, so much so I'm dropping my current level 74 play through to start again with this mod. Thanks

14 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

@Tentacus I did notice what i think is a slight conflict with Player Comments, sometimes when in Whore mode the conversation for sex will start automatically when passing random npc's or is this normal. but other then that this is fantastic, so much so I'm dropping my current level 74 play through to start again with this mod. Thanks

It's normal. .. assuming you just mean the "Huh?" "Yeah?" etc... followed by the proposition menu if you don't move on. It'll happen with any dialogue that isn't set to "requires activation" Most of mine aren't. It's a FEATURE in the case of the guards. If you are an established prostitute, in BW mode, and walk too close to a guard there is a random chance that they will either verbally harass you or drag you to jail for a "security fee", This may also involve a beating so it can become a bit of a survival game to not walk too close to guards while in the mode. It's demonstrated in this video Guard Harassment Demo

There is a way to temporarily stop guard Harrassment in Diamond City but it's a secret :D

Here are a couple of other videos that I didn't bother posting in this thread but that where in the preview thread:

Male player dialogue examples

Submitting to Queen Isabel

I understand this mod isn't getting any support outside MO2, but is anyone using Vortex that has this working?  I'm not familiar with MO2 at all and I must have messed something up badly, so I have to reinstall the game.  Going to try again tomorrow.  Just want to know if it's at least working with Vortex before trying again.  I think I messed up something in FO4Edit by mistake.