Jump to content

vinfamy

Contributor
  • Content Count

    2,893
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

About vinfamy

  • Rank
    creating moddable 3D life simulator
  • Birthday 04/26/1994

Profile Information

  • Gender
    He/Him
  • Location
    Cambridge
  • Interests
    Sex, Piano, Guitar, Boxing, Powerlifting, Wine, Travelling, Gaming
  • Bio
    Author of SexLab Kidnapped, Dovahkiin's Infamy, SexLab Drunk, Four-Play Violate, Four-Play Prostitution, Four-Play Vanilla Fudge, Dongs of Fallout and others.

Recent Profile Visitors

85,291 profile views
  1. Plans for v4.0 Beta 2 (17 April) This is the second of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul. Following on from Beta 1, Beta 2 will continue focusing on Variety of Characters, before we move on to clothes in Beta 3. - Improve the eyes' textures and shaders for a more realistic look that matches the quality of the rest of the face - Eye color is now clearly noticeable and completely customizable (not just the game picking from 3 equally dark colors like before) - Under Character Editor > Skin, 25 sets of bikini tan lines to choose from for female characters,
  2. LifePlay v4.0 Beta 1 Released! - New system that allows the players to import their own PNG or JPG image files into the game at runtime. In the original overhaul plans, I mentioned this wasn't guaranteed to be possible, so I'm happy to announce that my experiments with it have finally come to fruition, opening up so many possibilities now and in the future. - New Overlays feature (that relies on the runtime import system above) to import custom tattoos, pimples, etc - New Real Face Import feature (also relying on the runtime import system above) to make LifePlay characters based on r
  3. dumb ass question but is this for fallout 4 XD ?

  4. Plans for v4.0 Beta 1 (3 April) This is the first of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul. The focus of this first beta will be on the Variety of Character Faces - the most important part of making each character you come across in the game feel unique. - New system that allows the players to import their own PNG or JPG image files into the game at runtime. In the original overhaul plans, I mentioned this wasn't guaranteed to be possible, so I'm happy to announce that my experiments with it have finally come to fruition, opening up so many possibilities now and i
  5. hallo ich habe ein kleines Problem mit dem mod  (AAF verletzen 1.47) der NMM mochte das ich den FCOM auch runter lade ich es gibt aber verschiedene  FCOM könnten sie mir mal den link schicken das wäre eine so große Hilfe für mich den mod  endlich zu aktivieren vielen dank 

  6. LifePlay v3.23 Released! - In addition to professional por n shoots, you can also make your own content (+ collab with other por nstars) for OnlyFans. Obviously you don't get paid per shoot like studio work so remember to pay out your OnlyFans income each month! Your income grows or declines depending on your attractiveness, por n fame, and how much content you uploaded that month. - Can become a webcam model. Accepting requests from viewers can yield extra cash. - Employees you hired at your brothel or stripclub are now treated as sex workers and can be pimped out. If the customer
  7. Plans for v3.23 (20 March) This is the second Kink of Month update of March, focusing on Sex Worker - the last v3.x update before I begin working on the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul. Note that for v3.23, only 75% of the content will come from the Discord brainstorm, the other 25% focuses specifically on Sex Worker content that's only available if the 'Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music)' is also enabled, as explained here. - In addition to professional por n shoots, you can also make your own content (+ collab with other por nstars) for OnlyFans. Obviously you don't get paid per shoot
  8. Got a new computer had to start over again, bummer. The Puppies and Pregnancies work, without any notifications. It's really hard to know if the pup or the babies worked without notifications. Just need the notifications back. The MCM says they are all on, but I don't receive them.  How do I fix this? Thanks, Staci

  9. LifePlay v3.22 Released! - New 'Pregnancy Pact' interaction: a female PC can make a pact with another female friend / relative to become pregnant together, with new scenes then becoming available: double breeding party, paying male prostitutes, going clubbing together to try your luck. - New 'Impregnation Bet' interaction: A male PC can make a bet with another male friend/ relative to take turns on the same girl and see who can impregnate her - If you impregnate someone who is already taken, their significant other may try to impregnate your wife/ girlfriend to make things even. And v
  10. Plans for v3.22 (6 March) This is the first Kink of Month update of March, focusing on Pregnancy. Note that for v3.22, only 75% of the content will come from this Discord brainstorm, the other 25% focuses specifically on Pregnancy content that's only available if the 'Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music)' is also enabled, as explained here https://www.patreon.com/posts/47568420 - New 'Pregnancy Pact' interaction: a female PC can make a pact with another female friend / relative to become pregnant together, with new scenes then becoming available: double breeding party, paying male prostitutes
  11. LifePlay v3.21 Released! - Expand the relationship and marriage system to allow for more flexibility in terms of polyamorous relationships, most importantly so that each poly partner can have their own marital and live-in statuses. Make adjustments to existing scenes' conditions and scripts to fit in with the new system. - New "Manage polyamorous relationships" action you can take at home where you can easily and proactively organize your poly relationships (instead of having to rely on randomly triggered scenes), i.e. deciding who to marry, who to break up with, who should move in with
  12. Plans for v3.21 (20 Feb) This is the second Kink of Month update of February, focusing on Polyamorous. Most of its content comes from the Discord community brainstorm. - Expand the relationship and marriage system to allow for more flexibility in terms of polyamorous relationships, most importantly so that each poly partner can have their own marital and live-in statuses. Make adjustments to existing scenes' conditions and scripts to fit in with the new system. - New "Manage polyamorous relationships" action you can take at home where you can easily and proactively organize your poly rel
  13. Pregnancy and Sex Worker (and Reverse Cow) are Kinks of the Month for March (v3.22 & v3.23) The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for March are as follows (Main Poll Votes + Bonus Poll Votes = Total) Netorare (you're the cuck) 12 + 5 = 17 Netori (you're the bull) 22 + 10 = 32 Cowgirl (bill Corr...) 14 + 5 = 19 Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) 23 + 19 = 42 (only came third, see below for explanations) Missionary (paul Ince...) 24 + 11 = 35 BDSM 11 + 8 = 19 Gay 11 + 8 = 19 Lesbian 8 + 4 = 12 Trans 9 + 3 = 12 Sex Worker 32 +
  14. LifePlay v3.20 Released! This is the first Kink of Month update of February, focusing on "Doggy (Best... position)". For the change log, I wanted to keep the bullet points short, so if unclear, check out the original ideas from the Discord brainstorm. - Some more animations, covering less commonly seen positions but most notably also including threesome animations with only one woman involved - New dirty talks for the woman / bottom man, unique to this module - Special 'stuck in place' effect which lead to intense orga sms - High-arousal season and possible actions to take and their
  15. Plans for v3.20 (6 Feb) This is the first Kink of Month update of February, focusing on "Doggy (Best... position)". For the plans, I wanted to keep the bullet points short, so if unclear, check out the original ideas from the Discord brainstorm. - Some more animations, covering less commonly seen positions but most notably also including threesome animations with only one woman involved - New dirty talks for the woman / bottom man, unique to this module - Special 'stuck in place' effect which lead to intense orga sms - High-arousal season and possible actions to take and their conse
×
×
  • Create New...