20 minutes ago, Snazzishoez said:

Thanks for the responses!  I can confirm that speaking to an NPC, like a vendor, and getting the dialog from Hardship, can get stuck on Hardship and not progress.  Perhaps you have to go through enough dialog for it to end?  I tried this with the Asian vendor in Diamond City.  I spoke of hard times and then "sighed".  Further progress just kept repeating same dialog, so I had to go to another vendor to sell items. 

I've had the same issue. But for "me" it's pretty rare. And when it does happen, I just toggle BW Off. Kind of got in the habit of turning it off before interacting with vendors/ quest NPC's.

56 minutes ago, Snazzishoez said:

Thanks for the responses!  I can confirm that speaking to an NPC, like a vendor, and getting the dialog from Hardship, can get stuck on Hardship and not progress.  Perhaps you have to go through enough dialog for it to end?  I tried this with the Asian vendor in Diamond City.  I spoke of hard times and then "sighed".  Further progress just kept repeating same dialog, so I had to go to another vendor to sell items. 

Oh that dialog is a dead end on purpose. Just say nevermind if you want out of that one. I put flavor dialogue like that in there rather than ever have a button with no choice on it. That dialogue is timed and the "sigh" will eventually go away. Once you become a prostitute that dialogue will go away alltogether. You can repeatedly sigh and be super emo lol. 

This stuff made sense to me but maybe I'm weird :)

But just turn off BW mode to use vendors as a regular practice. OH! and this is important. You HAVE to disable BW mode when talking to Myrna, Daisy and a couple of other vendors because they have special dialogue that always overrides vanilla. Any of the vendors that greet you with "what can I do for you?" (IIRC) in BW mode. I'll add something about this in the OP.

59 minutes ago, Snazzishoez said:

Yes it's meant to be turned off if you are doing Vanilla stuff. That's one of the reasons it's a favoritable clothing item instead of an MCM. It's much faster that way. 

I never used it that way and thought it would be annoying. But I love it and, indeed, when I want to use  normal dialogues, I turn off Hardship. It is a much faster way than MCM.

5 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I never used it that way and thought it would be annoying. But I love it and, indeed, when I want to use  normal dialogues, I turn off Hardship. It is a much faster way than MCM.

:) Yeah I always kinda hated using keyboard shortcuts in MCM mods it's always a pain in the ass to find a key to use, especially if you use a controller like me. Doing it this way is very fast, neat, and tidy.

Update:

I added some clarifying information about the intended usage of Beggar Whore mode to the OP. You have to forgive me I've lived with this mod for a year. It just seems obvious to me at this point.

10 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

It might involve petroleum jelly and rubber gloves! LOL

If it did she wouldn't be on the receiving end :P

I made Isabel a long time ago and her dialogue tree is a fucking way overcomplicated rats nest. I'm pretty good at Fallout 4 dialogue trees now but it's still a lot of trial and error, and second guessing something you did months ago can have disastrous unforseen effects.

Great mod, works smoothly and the writing is on point!

A potential issue I came across is the option for getting paid via drugs. It seems to pop up even when the PC is not currently addicted to the specific substance, but only after the character has consumed the drug at least once (without getting addicted). Maybe I misunderstand the mod description here, but I thought that dialogue option would only become available when addicted.

Also, will a pimp come after the PC if they run away (leave the area for a long time)? I assume not (seems contrary to how the mod works overall), but just wanted to make sure.

So, i encountered some Gunners and Raiders who made mention of the followers added by Mercenaries and Safe Passage, which i didn't have installed at the time. I decided to install it but haven't done much with it thus far. What i did notice is that the Raider follower would'nt actually follow me once i hired her. She just sandboxes around the area little but otherwise is rooted to the spot. I tried in both BH mode and with the mod turned off via the settings item. Not sure if i did something wrong, or if its a load order issue. ?

Oh, also, I found Marge and started working for her. No issues as such but her location doesn't seem as convenient for the working girl/boy as that of the Queen as there are fewer NPC's in the general area than there are in Diamond City. This is especially noticeable if one or two reject you as you can run out of nearby people pretty fast. I found myself waiting around quite a lot for the cooldown to elapse so that i could proposition a customer again. In Diamond City, by the time you have done a lap, there are customers off cooldown again. Its not the end of the world as i suppose you can go anywhere on the map to find a client. That said, for roleplaying purposes, i like to imagine that a Pimp wouldn't want you to wander too far off. 

25 minutes ago, Mara26 said:

Great mod, works smoothly and the writing is on point!

A potential issue I came across is the option for getting paid via drugs. It seems to pop up even when the PC is not currently addicted to the specific substance, but only after the character has consumed the drug at least once (without getting addicted). Maybe I misunderstand the mod description here, but I thought that dialogue option would only become available when addicted.

Also, will a pimp come after the PC if they run away (leave the area for a long time)? I assume not (seems contrary to how the mod works overall), but just wanted to make sure.

This is a very random bug that seems to be a vanilla issue tied to how addiction works. I THINK it tends to happen right before you are going to get addicted. Sorry but there's nothing I can do about it other than take that feature out and I think it's a rare enough bug as to not be worth it. I will add this to the known issues though thanks.

No you'll only get in trouble if you come back. This is because I am lazy lol... so have fun stealing from pimps.

1 minute ago, Ri³h said:

Can anyone help with inviting someone to your party? I tried turning of BJ for cigs and other stuff to see if the dialogue shows up, but it doesn't. I do have XDI if that is an issue?

You have to own Home plate. (It checks if you have the key on you. ) If you have a keyring mod this might potentially fuck it up. I dunno. You also have to be in diamond city for the dialogue to show up. It replaces begging.

25 minutes ago, Teddar said:

So, i encountered some Gunners and Raiders who made mention of the followers added by Mercenaries and Safe Passage, which i didn't have installed at the time. I decided to install it but haven't done much with it thus far. What i did notice is that the Raider follower would'nt actually follow me once i hired her. She just sandboxes around the area little but otherwise is rooted to the spot. I tried in both BH mode and with the mod turned off via the settings item. Not sure if i did something wrong, or if its a load order issue. ?

Oh, also, I found Marge and started working for her. No issues as such but her location doesn't seem as convenient for the working girl/boy as that of the Queen as there are fewer NPC's in the general area than there are in Diamond City. This is especially noticeable if one or two reject you as you can run out of nearby people pretty fast. I found myself waiting around quite a lot for the cooldown to elapse so that i could proposition a customer again. In Diamond City, by the time you have done a lap, there are customers off cooldown again. Its not the end of the world as i suppose you can go anywhere on the map to find a client. That said, for roleplaying purposes, i like to imagine that a Pimp wouldn't want you to wander too far off. 

Blaze gets stuck on the furniture sometimes Is that what's happening? try fast travelling or running really far away. As for Hardship thinking you have them when you don't (that is so weird) I will add a utility to remove those keywords from you to the Utility menu in the same release as the Isabel fix. 

Update:

Okay... I fixed Isabel and added exits to every menu... Now I just have to add the utility to reset player keywords... Hopefully should fix the bizarre bug of raiders thinking you have hired a Merc when you haven't.

I also found some dialogue that was supposed to be random but wasn't and fixed that.

I should have the new version uploaded later this afternoon.

First of all, im amazed with the level of detail you put in this mod. Fantastic job!

After a few hours with the mod nobody tried to rape my PC except

Spoiler

the guards of diamond city

Are there some coinditions needed for this to happen or its totally random?

For the rest is working flawless!

38 minutes ago, Purify said:

First of all, im amazed with the level of detail you put in this mod. Fantastic job!

After a few hours with the mod nobody tried to rape my PC except

Reveal hidden contents

the guards of diamond city

Are there some coinditions needed for this to happen or its totally random?

For the rest is working flawless!

It's Random and pretty rare. Only male customers will rape you... Though female raiders will. Oh, and returning customers won't rape you. It can only happen during the first time. After that they are marked as a rapist and may or may not rape you if you go to them again. This is also how you can acquire the bad boyfriend, or attempt to get revenge through predator dialogue, which is automatically an option with rapists.

40 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

are raiders friendly in this mod at any point? Im looking for mods that allow me to interact with raiders without getting killed, does this mod do that?

No, not friendly, just not immediately murdery. Gunners are friendly though as long as you are in BW mode with your weapon holstered.

My other mod Mercenaries and Safe passage (see my sig) has what you want. If you hire Blaze you will be able to travel safely in most Raider areas, not counting places where the story demands a fight like the Combat Zone.

Now would be a good time to point out that you should be using the hotkey surrender option in mods like CSA and Violate because a holstered surrender will make you surrender automatically whenever the menacing raider approaches. I'll add that to the known issues.

8 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

No, not friendly, just not immediately murdery. Gunners are friendly though as long as you are in BW mode with your weapon holstered.

My other mod Mercenaries and Safe passage (see my sig) has what you want. If you hire Blaze you will be able to travel safely in most Raider areas, not counting places where the story demands a fight like the Combat Zone.

Just curious, will these companions of yours also demand payment of sorts beyond caps...

I am wondering about a reboot of Devioys Followerems you could have going on....

I should point out that I tried Queen Isabel as a male character, asking her if she had any orders for me. I didn't get trapped in dialogue, so I guess it's only a female character thing. Maybe that's been pointed out but on the main page it doesn't make that distinction.

Anyways, I want to say overall that this is such a good mod! ^_^ I have only tried begging and prostitution in Diamond City so far, but all that seems to work very well and I like that my character's dialogue progresses from being very unsure, to getting more confident about asking customers to "party". I'll get to trying the raider stuff as well, and can't wait to see how that goes.

34 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Just curious, will these companions of yours also demand payment of sorts beyond caps...

I am wondering about a reboot of Devioys Followerems you could have going on....

Well no. Mercs and safe passage isn't an adult mod... But if you have Hardship you can reward them like any other follower if you choose... Just keep in mind if you offer free sex to a teammate before having sold it to them, you won't be able to prostitute yourself to them in the future.

4 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

I should point out that I tried Queen Isabel as a male character, asking her if she had any orders for me. I didn't get trapped in dialogue, so I guess it's only a female character thing. Maybe that's been pointed out but on the main page it doesn't make that distinction.

Anyways, I want to say overall that this is such a good mod! ^_^ I have only tried begging and prostitution in Diamond City so far, but all that seems to work very well and I like that my character's dialogue progresses from being very unsure, to getting more confident about asking customers to "party". I'll get to trying the raider stuff as well, and can't wait to see how that goes.

It's just the one where she makes you walk around naked... and only if she didn't give you a sexual order as well (IE Blowjobs only) It should affect males as well. so best not to do it again until I release the new version.

Thanks! I really wanted to make it subtle but a clear progression. There is a similar thing with raider rapes. Your dialogue changes depending on how many times it happens, and eventually you are able to make lame excuses like "I have a disease" :)