5 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Wow, we have almost the same mods. Heh I will test it to see if there are conflicts, it is the only way; nobody wants to overload Tentacus. A user has already said that it is not recommended with Raider Pet. I'll see it in time, maybe it's a matter of editing the dialog priorities or changing load orders.

I have a question.... I got a client. He followed me. When I arrived at a private place, he asked about the explosive collar I am wearing and when I explained it, he asked me to leave, not to get closer to him. Now I have a client who follows me everywhere, but I can't start the Hardship conversation because every time I talk to him he asks me to walk away. I will try to fix it with the order of installation or lower the priority of the DLYH dialogs. Otherwise, I think it is a mod not compatible with Hardship.

Edit: Everything was solved by taking off my collar, paying the 1,000 caps to the doctor. :sweat_smile:

Yeah sorry... that is a known issue I probably should have mentioned.... (actually I did way back in the preview forum lol) Just for future reference and for anybody else:

IF YOU ARE PLAYING MY OTHER MOD DLYH... TURN OFF BW MODE UNTIL YOU'VE COMPLETED THE COLLAR RELATED DIALOGUE WITH ANY GIVEN NPC. Otherwise the above can sometimes happen. 

In general the 2 mods are designed to compliment eachother and do, as long as you take that precaution :)

Tracking down the Queen Isabel "Get naked" order dialogue bug has been a lot harder than I imagined. Based on what I've seen it "should" work but clearly I am missing something. I will renew my efforts this afternoon, but unfortunately I have a lot of RL stuff to deal with today so it's not a promise that I'll have it fixed today. 

As I said in previous posts revert to a save before she gave you the order, and just don't ask her about orders until I get this fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I can't wait for the improperly installed MXR video zeroing in on all these HILARIOUS bugs.

Let me also say any established modders who want to open the CK, peep on my shit and tell me where I fucked up are MORE THAN WELCOME... with the possible exception of scripting tips. I know I am a shit coder :)

12 hours ago, Snazzishoez said:

I understand this mod isn't getting any support outside MO2, but is anyone using Vortex that has this working?  I'm not familiar with MO2 at all and I must have messed something up badly, so I have to reinstall the game.  Going to try again tomorrow.  Just want to know if it's at least working with Vortex before trying again.  I think I messed up something in FO4Edit by mistake.

I use Vortex. Also have all the animation packs, a working AAF and One Patch to Bang Them All. Am using Magnum Cum Gaudio with prostitution and harassment disabled and everything is working without error or conflict...

Spotted another little issue that might be confusing for those that aren't familiar with the console. I started my new game using "Start Me Up", chose to be level 5 and have a bit of gear. Prior to leaving the bathroom, i had the Settings item in my inventory, but when i chose to spawn outside Diamond City, it had gone. It seems that Start me up may be wiping the inventory and substituting its own when it spawns you in. Wasn't an issue for me as i was able to console the item into my bag, but i thought it was worthy of mention. ?

11 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Spotted another little issue that might be confusing for those that aren't familiar with the console. I started my new game using "Start Me Up", chose to be level 5 and have a bit of gear. Prior to leaving the bathroom, i had the Settings item in my inventory, but when i chose to spawn outside Diamond City, it had gone. It seems that Start me up may be wiping the inventory and substituting its own when it spawns you in. Wasn't an issue for me as i was able to console the item into my bag, but i thought it was worthy of mention. ?

It would be best to start "Start Me Up" without Hardship, save in Diamond City (or wherever you appear), and then install Hardship.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

That's... Truly bizarre... I have no idea how that could happen. Tell me where the people it was going into predator mode for all women? Because (I should have mentioned this) If Predator mode is on it is automatic for women since there is no negotiate phase. I will add something about that in the OP.

Yes is was all women. So that is working as expected. :)

It would be nice when snatching another slave to have the current one revert back to their vanilla dialogue.

This would have solved the issue I have with Kessler. I didn't know Predator mode was on when trying to talk to her after Battle of Bunker Hill. And thought.. huh! well lets see what happens! hehehe

After snatching a Raider slave, Kessler went back home, but is stuck with the slave dialogue. At least she was when I quit last night. hehehe

Anyway... back to breaking shite! :)

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Simply exit the game and reload, the mod will add the item again.

Question: Can a companion rape de PC and be a boyfriend? I have and idea for Kellog (Depravity mod companion)

By the way, awesome mod, thank you!

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Question..I play as a female. What option should I pick to open up the most opportunities? Also, I am using all the animation packs with AAF gender on off.  Any reason why I am not getting more F/F pose options. There are a number of current F/F animations out there that are available?

All my gender stuff is checking Vanilla. The AAF gender off option is only concerning animation choice.

5 hours ago, Purify said:

Question: Can a companion rape de PC and be a boyfriend? I have and idea for Kellog (Depravity mod companion)

By the way, awesome mod, thank you!

Hmmmm If he's a teammate I'd say no. If you sell to him before he follows you maybe.

Update:

So yeah Extremely sorry guys but had a lot of RL today. I'll tackle those bugs tomorrow.

I have a couple questions about the mod.

1.  Is it a bad thing to turn this mod on and off, then back on again if you want to do some things in game without the dialog being interrupted by AAF Hardship options?  This mod seems to take over vanilla options and sometimes also takes away the voice of NPCs.

2.  Will you ever make it possible to to use vanilla conversation and/or AAF Hardship from dialog instead of AAF Hardship being primary?  I find things are working just fine with your mod, I'm just surprised it overrides vanilla conversations.  It would be nice if it was optional instead of the first option.  One NPC I'll try to sell goods and only get AAF Hardship dialog options and another I'll get regular vanilla options.  It's odd.

The mod is working smoothly and the only issues I encountered initially were my own fault.  Thanks for all your work.  So far, so good.

P.S.  Thanks for stating the issue about the Predator Mode.  I didn't really know what that was.  Sounded fun and I enabled it. ^^ Then I encountered someone and was completely surprised at what my character was doing.  I was  thinking "What the hell did I just do?!" O.O It all seems so clear now. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Snazzishoez said:

1.  Is it a bad thing to turn this mod on and off, then back on again if you want to do some things in game without the dialog being interrupted by AAF Hardship options?  This mod seems to take over vanilla options and sometimes also takes away the voice of NPCs.

2.  Will you ever make it possible to to use vanilla conversation and/or AAF Hardship from dialog instead of AAF Hardship being primary?  I find things are working just fine with your mod, I'm just surprised it overrides vanilla conversations.  It would be nice if it was optional instead of the first option.  One NPC I'll try to sell goods and only get AAF Hardship dialog options and another I'll get regular vanilla options.  It's odd.

The mod is working smoothly and the only issues I encountered initially were my own fault.  Thanks for all your work.  So far, so good.

P.S.  Thanks for stating the issue about the Predator Mode.  I didn't really know what that was.  Sounded fun and I enabled it. ^^ Then I encountered someone and was completely surprised at what my character was doing.  I was  thinking "What the hell did I just do?!" O.O It all seems so clear now. Thanks.

The mod is designed so you can switch it on and off, so if your doing fallout quests I would switch it off as having this switched on and doing quest at the same time mite/will break your quest/Game.

1 hour ago, Snazzishoez said:

I have found once the Hardship dialogue is over, the next time you talk to that person, the vanilla conversation starts working.

3 hours ago, Snazzishoez said:

I was in a bit of a hurry when I made the mod page and mostly just transferred the info from the preview thread. which was only there to supplement the videos so it left off some vital information. I also kinda forget that most people who DL this weren't necessarily following the preview thread and things I explained there over the last month.

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

The mod is designed so you can switch it on and off, so if your doing fallout quests I would switch it off as having this switched on and doing quest at the same time mite/will break your quest/Game.

Yes it's meant to be turned off if you are doing Vanilla stuff. That's one of the reasons it's a favoritable clothing item instead of an MCM. It's much faster that way. 

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have found once the Hardship dialogue is over, the next time you talk to that person, the vanilla conversation starts working.

Yep. Whenever you are rejected or finish with a client/begged off someone they go into a cooldown period. where their dialogue is Vanilla. There are exceptions to that though. Pimps say something immediately following sex. Guards and Rexford staff say random things during cooldown.

5 hours ago, Ayserx said:

Not related to the mod but your music choice is FIRE  ? Mind giving the soundtrack names? 

The cheezy corporate stuff are commercial royalty free tracks from a site called Audio Flow. Unfortunately that includes the pretty good one I used in Home Plate. The more dramatic Epic stuff is freely available and by a guy named Ender Guney: 

2 of the tracks I used were Sad time and Code C. The former being the Cello bit, and the later being the "raider" music. His music can be found various places but that was the only link I had handy.

On 9/17/2019 at 1:53 AM, Tentacus said:

Yes, but you don't HAVE To turn it off... If you go through my menacing raider dialogue and things go south the top 2 options are always to fight and if you do, it will automatically clear the raider aliases and turn off BW mode so you can have both. This is something I implemented after testing with RSE2 CSA. 

I'm really just covering my ass when I say to turn BW mode off.

Oh, ok, thanks!

Does it do the same for AAF Violate? Or should i go the other way around then and have CSA as default defeat and Violate on Keypress?
I use AAF Violate as default mostly for the chances of Purgatory really, like a sort of alternative death after being defeated and raped. And use CSA when i want things like CSA abductions to happen.

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Just a reminder for those who jump to the end of the thread. There is a known bug with Queen Isabel. Until I can fix it DO NOT ask her if she has any orders for you. 

It'll trap you in dialogue.

Put this in the first line of your mod description on the first page ... in red and bold. :D If you do that, and somebody still ignores it, you can ask him, if he is fucking blind ... Instead of putting it everywhere somebody still encounters this problem.

Spares time and effort. Just sayin'

2 hours ago, SayKoRn said:

Oh, ok, thanks!

Does it do the same for AAF Violate? Or should i go the other way around then and have CSA as default defeat and Violate on Keypress?
I use AAF Violate as default mostly for the chances of Purgatory really, like a sort of alternative death after being defeated and raped. And use CSA when i want things like CSA abductions to happen.

If you go through the Fight dialogue during the Raider menace (IE: "I'd rather die than be raped") it will. I THINK I also made it so the aliases will clear if you just draw your weapon... But I'm not sure. The only CSA specific thing is that you won't be able to open your [SETTINGS] BW menu when captured via CSA. Other mods like Raider pet you'll just have to have the self discipline to not turn Beggar Whore mode on :)

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I was in a bit of a hurry when I made the mod page and mostly just transferred the info from the preview thread. which was only there to supplement the videos so it left off some vital information. I also kinda forget that most people who DL this weren't necessarily following the preview thread and things I explained there over the last month.

Yes it's meant to be turned off if you are doing Vanilla stuff. That's one of the reasons it's a favoritable clothing item instead of an MCM. It's much faster that way. 

Yep. Whenever you are rejected or finish with a client/begged off someone they go into a cooldown period. where their dialogue is Vanilla. There are exceptions to that though. Pimps say something immediately following sex. Guards and Rexford staff say random things during cooldown.

Thanks for the responses!  I can confirm that speaking to an NPC, like a vendor, and getting the dialog from Hardship, can get stuck on Hardship and not progress.  Perhaps you have to go through enough dialog for it to end?  I tried this with the Asian vendor in Diamond City.  I spoke of hard times and then "sighed".  Further progress just kept repeating same dialog, so I had to go to another vendor to sell items.