So, I started having fun whoring around for Isabella.  Unfortunately, my computer really doesn't like Diamond City.  As in, FO4 crashes randomly when I'm in Diamond City.  Or in the general vicinity of Diamond City.  I'm thinking I have some loose scripts floating around somewhere that MO2 isn't recognizing.  I have no idea on how to pull up Papyrus logs, or even what I would be looking for.  I'm almost 100% positive the problem is on my end.  (like, 90%).  The other 10%, I blame Bethesda for shit coding of the game itself.  The only thing I can do is save often, and repeatedly at this point, which gets a little aggravating.  But I love what I've managed to get through of the mod so far.  Oh, it's not crashing any more frequently since I installed and activated the mod, so I'm pretty sure it isn't the mod itself.

7 minutes ago, Vallen666 said:

So, I started having fun whoring around for Isabella.  Unfortunately, my computer really doesn't like Diamond City.  As in, FO4 crashes randomly when I'm in Diamond City.  Or in the general vicinity of Diamond City.  I'm thinking I have some loose scripts floating around somewhere that MO2 isn't recognizing.  I have no idea on how to pull up Papyrus logs, or even what I would be looking for.  I'm almost 100% positive the problem is on my end.  (like, 90%).  The other 10%, I blame Bethesda for shit coding of the game itself.  The only thing I can do is save often, and repeatedly at this point, which gets a little aggravating.  But I love what I've managed to get through of the mod so far.  Oh, it's not crashing any more frequently since I installed and activated the mod, so I'm pretty sure it isn't the mod itself.

You never know what mods will cauuse location based crashes. I had a corrupted EYE TEXTURE... One... single... eye texture... that caused my game to hard crash in specific locations. Another time I had the same thing happen but it was a radio mod... and that one wasn't even corrupted... (or the file on Nexus was) The only thing you can do is the old process of elimination I'm afraid... It's the price we pay.

It's why I always keep at least one entire backup of my Mod organizer Fallout 4 directory... And my entire Fallout 4 game folder

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

It would be great if there was a mod like this for Skyrim!

Or maybe this mod or parts of it (functionality like BW, non/-threatening, etc.) ported into Skyrim..

It's funny but a big inspiration for this originally was the non adult Skyrim mod "Become a beggar" (as well as the water beggars in Fallout 3). As far as Prostitution mods for Skyrim goes both Working girl and TDF prostitution are great, though I prefer the latter.

As long as I'm listing inspirations for this mod I cannot stress what a big impression @Odessa's Sexout Soliciting made on me. 

Update 1.0.2 is up. Hopefully this should fully get rid of the Blaze/Sarge dialogue bug. I also made it so the Sarge/Blaze check will occur even if not in BW mode, and I added a debug notification so you will know exactly when the keywords are added and removed.

Let me know if there are still problems, and thanks to everybody who helped track this down.

I'll probably be busy the rest of the day so hopefully nothing else serious crops up :)

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I don't know if I would have without @LinkDeath Since the problem doesn't manifest if you have the Mercs installed. :( Anyway I'm testing now. The update shouldn't be too long coming.

WOW! What a difference! I actually have Menacing Raiders now! :)
Some spots are pretty ruff too. One finishes and another is waiting their turn. Even have the "Area seems safe" notification.

BTW, I'm not running any of your other mods or Joe's. Just Violate & BW... less variables that way. hehehe

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

@izzyknows

WAIT   I think I know what's going on. Are you using a mod that makes Raiders friendly? Are you getting the menacing raider dialogue or is it going straight into prostitutrion? Because if you have Blaze with you you never actually get menacing raiders. They just say some vaguely threatening things and then go right into automatic prostitution. If I have that set up wrong that may happen even without the keywords. I'll have to go check. Now that I think about it I should prevent that from happening at all if you aren't a whore yet.

Next time anybody gets the Blaze or Sarge bug please check the console to see if you have the keywords _T_Blaze or _T_Sarge and write down precisely what the dialogue is.

Thanks

Also Izzyknows, Is it only the NPCs added by Abduction Lite that have this Blaze dialogue? and if not how exactly are they messed up?

EDIT: No... I am leaning back towards this being Keyword related. I can't be sure until I get more info.

Oddly enough. I have had the issue with raiders going straight into prostitution dialogue since the first new game i started with Hardship. I actually thought it was a working as intended (lol) although i was thinking of posting to ask why i wasn't seeing any of the Threatening Raiders which appear in the video's. I'll check the keyword thing you posted and report back on what i see.

1 minute ago, Teddar said:

Oddly enough. I have had the issue with raiders going straight into prostitution dialogue since the first new game i started with Hardship. I actually thought it was a working as intended (lol) although i was thinking of posting to ask why i wasn't seeing any of the Threatening Raiders which appear in the video's. I'll check the keyword thing you posted and report back on what i see.

The last update ( a little bit ago) fixes that.

@Tentacus
Just a suggestion, maybe increase the time a menacing Raider timer runs out, or starts, before attacking.

Went into Andrew Station and before "Cleaning up the mess" faded another Menacing Raider started attacking because their timer ran out.

Maybe a sanity check if player is busy pause the timer.

Not sure when the timer stops, but it's not at the start of the dialogue. LOL

Also maybe "force start" the dialogue instead of the Raider just repeatedly running into you? Just a thought. ;)

Oh.. the above is JUST suggestions. :)

By the way. Haven't had time to test with the new version yet but Isabel gave me the same task (run around naked) four times running during my play session last night. I wonder if she is stuck somehow? She doesn't get stuck at the same point as prior to 1.01 but something still seems a bit off with her. Either that or its RNG based and i'm really unlucky.

6 minutes ago, Teddar said:

By the way. Haven't had time to test with the new version yet but Isabel gave me the same task (run around naked) four times running during my play session last night. I wonder if she is stuck somehow? She doesn't get stuck at the same point as prior to 1.01 but something still seems a bit off with her. Either that or its RNG based and i'm really unlucky.

Been Fixed with latest up date of Hardship.

2 hours ago, magnusx said:

are there a special way of upgrade or just remove mod, save, install new update save?

This mod has a lot of scripts I wouldn't recomend uninstalling it or frankly any Fallout 4 mod. However I don't forsee any updates requiring a new save. The only case that would be necessary is if I had to add something else to the OnQuestInit() event, which I don't plan on, and if I do I'll add a utility to restart the quest :)

If you are brave and do want to clean this mod out of a save All of my scripts are very clearly named with a _T_ Prefix so I imagine it wouldn't be too hard.

EDIT: Sorry I think I misunderstood the question what Izzyknows said. Just install over the old one.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

@Tentacus
Just a suggestion, maybe increase the time a menacing Raider timer runs out, or starts, before attacking.

Went into Andrew Station and before "Cleaning up the mess" faded another Menacing Raider started attacking because their timer ran out.

Maybe a sanity check if player is busy pause the timer.

Not sure when the timer stops, but it's not at the start of the dialogue. LOL

Also maybe "force start" the dialogue instead of the Raider just repeatedly running into you? Just a thought. ;)

Oh.. the above is JUST suggestions. :)

Cleaning up the mess is actually not related to the raider timer That just tells me that the sound object I spawn to play the sounds has been removed. I should probably take the message out but I don't even notice it.

The raiders are designed to work that way. If you are in a raider camp they are all gonna take a turn. It's actually life threatening if you take enough beatings. At any given time this mod will grab 2 raiders (if there are 2 nearby) One is menacing the other is a spectator. If you see a spectator they will menace you when the current one is done... and the mod will grab the next closest raider within 2000 units to spectate... and on and on... If you don't want to be raped again you'll have to fight or run away. I have had to do that when already low on health or dying of dehydration. Gets even more dicey if you have the hardcore strip on as you will lose your clothes if you run :)

I could never get the force dialogue packages to work right in this context (or many others) It's very inconsistent I like this way better anyway as if a raider sneaks up on you he may attack you before you see him. It just adds a bit more danger.

Oh one caveat. In general don't use the AAF end scene hotkey with this mod because it'll screw up a lot of timing.

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

No it's just random what she assigns and sometimes the Papyrus RNG doesn't feel too Random. There are 3 sex orders and If you are female there is one humiliation order. if you are male there are 2 Humiliation orders. You can get a combination of both types of orders, just one or the other, or no orders at all. There is also another kind of order that you only get if you travel with her to Goodneighbor. The orders all repeat with the exception of the 2nd male order which can become a permanent condition.

Remember this is for your Queen's amusement... not yours!

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Been Fixed with latest up date of Hardship.

No that was a different issue.

2 hours ago, Teddar said:

Yeah, I feel really bad about this... heh. It's one of those things I'd never catch just because I never tested the game without my other mod installed (d'oh!)

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

WOW! What a difference! I actually have Menacing Raiders now! :)
Some spots are pretty ruff too. One finishes and another is waiting their turn. Even have the "Area seems safe" notification.

BTW, I'm not running any of your other mods or Joe's. Just Violate & BW... less variables that way. hehehe

Ugh I hate that it wasn't working right till now... But I'm super glad the fix worked.

Yeah you really have to do the mental calculous if it's safer to try to run or fight or risk submitting because between potential beatings and wear and tear a large raider camp may result in you literally being raped to death if you are already low on health.

Oh... I'd like to point out that in the submit menues only the top 2 options result in fighting. The other "resist" dialogues are just for roleplaying.

Also when dealing with a rapist customer (not a raider) if you have one of the 4 pimps the 2 fight options are replaced with pimp threat options. These are always effective so you don't have to fight if you have a pimp... The Bad boyfriend won't do shit for you though ?

On 9/18/2019 at 5:21 PM, Tentacus said:

you should be using the hotkey surrender option in mods like CSA and Violate because a holstered surrender will make you surrender automatically whenever the menacing raider approaches.

Presumably relying on automatic surrender when receiving damage (RSE2:CSA and AAF Violate both support this mode as well) will also work as an alternative.