9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

If you go through the Fight dialogue during the Raider menace (IE: "I'd rather die than be raped") it will. I THINK I also made it so the aliases will clear if you just draw your weapon... But I'm not sure. The only CSA specific thing is that you won't be able to open your [SETTINGS] BW menu when captured via CSA. Other mods like Raider pet you'll just have to have the self discipline to not turn Beggar Whore mode on :)

Ok, so i could technically just leave it On 24/7 and have events from RSEII CSA or AAF Violate to trigger anyway, yes? (except maybe when talking to traders or going through Main Quests or Raider Pet, although i don't usually use Raider Pet that much)

Thank you for answering. Definetly love the idea and keeping an eye on it daily ❤️

7 minutes ago, SayKoRn said:

Ok, so i could technically just leave it On 24/7 and have events from RSEII CSA or AAF Violate to trigger anyway, yes? (except maybe when talking to traders or going through Main Quests or Raider Pet, although i don't usually use Raider Pet that much)

Thank you for answering. Definetly love the idea and keeping an eye on it daily ❤️

You should be using the hotkey surrender option in mods like CSA and Violate because a holstered surrender will make you surrender automatically whenever the menacing raider approaches, but otherwise yes you should be fine. 

6 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

You should be using the hotkey surrender option in mods like CSA and Violate because a holstered surrender will make you surrender automatically whenever the menacing raider approaches, but otherwise yes you should be fine. 

I just read that 2 minutes ago, sorry for wasting your time. I replied to your reply while reading the other posts >_<

Thank you very much ?

10 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Minor quibble, but you should include "1.0.1" at the end of the file name so users will know which version of Hardship they're on so they know they're using the version with the updated dialogue endings and the Queen Isabel fix. 

Done. :) I'm used to uploading to Nexus where they always auto rename your archive.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No, not friendly, just not immediately murdery. Gunners are friendly though as long as you are in BW mode with your weapon holstered.

My other mod Mercenaries and Safe passage (see my sig) has what you want. If you hire Blaze you will be able to travel safely in most Raider areas, not counting places where the story demands a fight like the Combat Zone.

So does this mean,aside from gunners, raiders aren't shoot on sight? 

could i also get away with using this mod alongside one from the nexus that allows raiders to be friendly without risk?

1 hour ago, Octavianus14 said:

Nice mod! :)

Tentacus, you will add Queen male counterpart (more dominant  male pimp than usual) to  the mod in the future? :) 

Maybe eventually. If I have a good idea to differentiate him. I'm not super eager to though because setting up Isabel with all her orders was a bit of a pain as you can see by her still being buggy despite being tested a lot in the past. 

34 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

So does this mean,aside from gunners, raiders aren't shoot on sight? 

could i also get away with using this mod alongside one from the nexus that allows raiders to be friendly without risk?

Yes. It's clearly shown how it works in the Gunners and Raiders video. They don't attack on sight but one raider comes out to menace you. If you take too long to talk to them they will attack though. You will get a message when he or she is about to attack. I've actually gotten the SHIT scared out of me several times by a raider quietly sneaking up behind me. I think the raider stuff is one of the best aspects of this mod.

Sure. If you turn off beggar whore mode while in raider territory they will revert to vanilla behavior so if the other mod makes them friendly, they'll be friendly.

Installed the latest version of this mod and played with it a bit tonight. Couple of things I noticed. All the Raiders seem to be convinced I have someone named Blaze with me even though I do not. NPCs added by

are kind of borked. Everyone else seems fine. Mention that last part because mods adding NPCs through a cloning process may not work. Otherwise, it seems fun so far.

6 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Installed the latest version of this mod and played with it a bit tonight. Couple of things I noticed. All the Raiders seem to be convinced I have someone named Blaze with me even though I do not. NPCs added by

are kind of borked. Everyone else seems fine. Mention that last part because mods adding NPCs through a cloning process may not work. Otherwise, it seems fun so far.

I've been using v0.71 since it posted. Never had a problem. But then I veeeeery rarely turn it on in game. I just like that it adds the workshop script to everybody. LOL

5 hours ago, Olmech said:

Do me a favor and in the console type: Player.HasKeyword _T_Blaze and hit enter. Let me know if it returns a 1 or a 0. If it's 1 use the new Utility I added iy 1.0.1  "Remove Mercenary Keywords". Then wait a few real world minutes while the game runs and check the console again to let me know if the keyword comes back.

This bug is really perplexing me I've played it a ton and never had this issue. I think I need to check my main script. It should only add those keywords if you have the mod "Mercenaries and safe passage" installed. and have hired them. It's possible something got screwed up when @Flashy (JoeR) helped rewrite my main script... but that feels unlikely as I've played it a ton since then including actually hiring sarge on one of the characters.

@izzyknows

WAIT   I think I know what's going on. Are you using a mod that makes Raiders friendly? Are you getting the menacing raider dialogue or is it going straight into prostitutrion? Because if you have Blaze with you you never actually get menacing raiders. They just say some vaguely threatening things and then go right into automatic prostitution. If I have that set up wrong that may happen even without the keywords. I'll have to go check. Now that I think about it I should prevent that from happening at all if you aren't a whore yet.

Next time anybody gets the Blaze or Sarge bug please check the console to see if you have the keywords _T_Blaze or _T_Sarge and write down precisely what the dialogue is.

Thanks

Also Izzyknows, Is it only the NPCs added by Abduction Lite that have this Blaze dialogue? and if not how exactly are they messed up?

EDIT: No... I am leaning back towards this being Keyword related. I can't be sure until I get more info.

I had the issue with Raiders all thinking I had Blaze hired and the Gunners all thinking I had Sarge even though I didn't even have Mercenaries and Safe Passage installed.  The console did show that I had both keywords assigned.

The problem seemed to be in the main quest script  OnTimer method. The PlayerRef.IsInFaction(Blaze) call was returning true even when Blaze was set to None. I changed the method to add a check that the factions are not equal to None, which fixed my problem, though I didn't really get a chance to make sure it didn't mess with Mercenaries and Safe Passage integration.

Here is the modified block of code from _T_BWQuestScript:

If Blaze != None && PlayerRef.IsInFaction(Blaze)
                If !PlayerRef.HasKeyword(_T_Blaze)
                    PlayerRef.AddKeyWord(_T_Blaze)
                Endif
            Else
                If PlayerRef.HasKeyword(_T_Blaze)
                    PlayerRef.RemoveKeyword(_T_Blaze)
                Endif
            EndIf

;Sarge Check
            If Sarge != None && PlayerRef.IsInFaction(Sarge)
                If !PlayerRef.HasKeyword(_T_Sarge)
                    PlayerRef.AddKeyWord(_T_Sarge)
                Endif
            Else
                If PlayerRef.HasKeyword(_T_Sarge)
                    PlayerRef.RemoveKeyword(_T_Sarge)
                Endif
            EndIf

39 minutes ago, LinkDeath said:

I had the issue with Raiders all thinking I had Blaze hired and the Gunners all thinking I had Sarge even though I didn't even have Mercenaries and Safe Passage installed.  The console did show that I had both keywords assigned.

The problem seemed to be in the main quest script  OnTimer method. The PlayerRef.IsInFaction(Blaze) call was returning true even when Blaze was set to None. I changed the method to add a check that the factions are not equal to None, which fixed my problem, though I didn't really get a change to make sure it didn't mess with Mercenaries and Safe Passage integration.

Here is the modified block of code from _T_BWQuestScript:

If Blaze != None && PlayerRef.IsInFaction(Blaze)
                If !PlayerRef.HasKeyword(_T_Blaze)
                    PlayerRef.AddKeyWord(_T_Blaze)
                Endif
            Else
                If PlayerRef.HasKeyword(_T_Blaze)
                    PlayerRef.RemoveKeyword(_T_Blaze)
                Endif
            EndIf

;Sarge Check
            If Sarge != None && PlayerRef.IsInFaction(Sarge)
                If !PlayerRef.HasKeyword(_T_Sarge)
                    PlayerRef.AddKeyWord(_T_Sarge)
                Endif
            Else
                If PlayerRef.HasKeyword(_T_Sarge)
                    PlayerRef.RemoveKeyword(_T_Sarge)
                Endif
            EndIf

Thank you! I will look into this right away. Papyrus is weird. Maybe I was missing a bug added when Flashy reqrote the script because I actuually DID hire Sarge. and now that I think about it, Abigail killed ever raider she came across...

Edit: The plot thickens. I just checked saves for all the 3 characters I've ran since that script was changed (abigail before she hired sarge) and not one of them has the keywords so something else is going on here... it's not JUST the script doing this. I wonder if this only affects people NOT running Mercenaries and Safe Passage because I always play with it.

I need as much info as people can give me. In the meantime I'll look into making these changes and see if it breaks Mercs compatibility.

Also WTF dude you've been on LL longer than me and this is your first post? :D

Okay I got conformation from @Flashy (JoeR) That @LinkDeath's fix is the way to go and WHY it happened We both forgot to check against if the aliases existed. I would never have the problem manifest because I always play with Mercenaries and Safe Passage. in my load order. D'oh. This is the problem with me only half-assed knowing how to code. Thanks for the fast help guys!!!

Oh and just to be clear the mistake was all mine. Flashy just didn't notice that mistake when he was transcribing my code over. Hopefully I'll remember this next time I want to make 2 mods compatible.

EDIT:

At first I was just gonna put the PEX here but on second thought this is a big enough problem that will affect anybody that doesn't have my other mod installed so After I do some quick tests I'll upload a new version of the mod. Thanks for your patience.

Another question.  I've skimmed through lots of the posts but I haven't seen any mention of it.  Turning on/off Hardship, does it affect your progress that you've made?  Does it stay recorded somewhere?  I'm guessing that because you've made this mod to be used at the player's convenience, somehow, you lose no status.  I just have no idea how it works.  I had to ask.

21 minutes ago, Snazzishoez said:

Another question.  I've skimmed through lots of the posts but I haven't seen any mention of it.  Turning on/off Hardship, does it affect your progress that you've made?  Does it stay recorded somewhere?  I'm guessing that because you've made this mod to be used at the player's convenience, somehow, you lose no status.  I just have no idea how it works.  I had to ask.

You don't lose any progress. All it does is turn off the BW dialogue so you can interact normally with NPC's.

27 minutes ago, Snazzishoez said:

Okay just to be clear. Turning Beggar Whore mode off does not "turn off" the mod itself. It still does stuff, like tracking your healing. All the timers keep going including the cooldown timers on NPCs. All the information that is tracked (number of customers, number of rapes... etc...) are stored in global variables. Neither them or any of the keywords stored on NPCs are affected by turning BW mode on and off. So... 

Long story short: All turning BW mode off does is disable the dialogue added by this mod, and the mod's ability to check if you appear threatening or not (IE Raiders and Gunners behave like Vanilla) 

The only things that CAN remove your progress are changing settings in the Sexual history menu (Making yourself a virgin again for example) or using the keyword reset dialogue on an NPC which will remove your personal sexual history with them.

Note: If you do decide to become a "born again virgin" A reset dialog will automatically occur with anybody you'd previously had sex with (via this mod) that goes something like "Do I know you? Nah" then clears their keywords.