9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Make sure you DIDN'T install the Leito XMLs that came with UAP. All the rest are fine but this mod requires Staged Leito Plus for Leito. and Leito IS required.

You mean unticking Leito during UAP installation? I did that. At least the one time i noticed it in the options. I'll check again to see if there are multiple. After messsing around a bit, i've found that real handcuffs seems to be the culprit. Unless the Devious Devices patch doesn't work, or loot didn't set my plugins load order correctly.

Edited by Nina_Mercer
Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 10:31 PM, Nina_Mercer said:

You mean unticking Leito during UAP installation? I did that. At least the one time i noticed it in the options. I'll check again to see if there are multiple. After messsing around a bit, i've found that real handcuffs seems to be the culprit. Unless the Devious Devices patch doesn't work, or loot didn't set my plugins load order correctly.

I don't use DD but I am gonna guess that you'd also want the DD patch for it above Hardship. Other than as I said, mods that affect rexford there is no reason that Hardship can't be at the very bottom of your plugin load order.

Edited by Tentacus
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Niggaram said:

Hey, I was wondering if there was an option to make your female character always bottom instead of top with prostitution lesbian sex (stap-on)?

Nah, sorry. If I made the mod now I'd probably have accounted for that but when I made it I was fairly dogmatic that the person paying for the sex would always want to be "serviced". I think I would have also added the option to have MM pairings where the John would want to be bottom... Oh well... live and learn.

One of the many features someone could add if they want to take over TSEX/HS and fix it :D Unffortunately I am more convinced than ever that I am never coming back to F04 modding after trying to make a couple of minor fixes the other day and remembering what a pain in the ass it is. (Compared to sexlab. and Ren'py.)

Edited by Tentacus
11 hours ago, alphafat said:

Is there any way to disable guard interactions or just male/male animations in general?

You wanna play as a post apocalyptic 100% straight gigolo? If you like Fantasy games so much you should play Skyrim. :) (I kid... I kid.)

Unfortunately this mod was never meant to be the "one hooker game for all people" It's always been meant to be a gritty experience with a facade of realism. That's why rape can never be 100% avoided, and in general there are way fewer female customer opportunities than male, cause men patronize sex workers of all genders at a much higher rate than women, though I made everybody more flexible on such things being that it's the post apocalypse.

Nah, Sorry, the only way to avoid guard interactions is to turn off beggar/whore mode when walking around and be careful when soliciting that one isn't standing too close. It's not that hard to avoid their zone of interest with a little practice. It's pretty small like < 150 units IIRC.

Likewise disable BW mode in the wild or turn off menacing raiders in the menu item (that one might be in the MCM.) You should be safe to turn it on near gunners as the males will only have a chance to rape you if you solicit them, and you can try to hire a female gunner for protection or just prostiturte yourself to them.

Also pro-tip Some female NPCs like Myrna and Daisy will always say yes the first time so that's a good way to start a paying female customer base.

Edited by Tentacus