28 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

This mod looks amazing! I am definitely going to try it sometime soon.

Quick question: How did you make your male character in the videos look young? Is that just a particular preset, or is there a mod which helps with that?

Just messing around in the looks menu. One good tip is to use the "wide" eyes type and scale them a little larger. Making the cheeks rounder is the other big thing. I have used presets as starting points in the past I know there are some younger looking male presets on Nexus.

As far as the body goes I use Fatman Expanded for my player skin if it's a younger character, which is what I've mainly been using with this mod.

49 minutes ago, Snazzishoez said:

I understand this mod isn't getting any support outside MO2, but is anyone using Vortex that has this working?  I'm not familiar with MO2 at all and I must have messed something up badly, so I have to reinstall the game.  Going to try again tomorrow.  Just want to know if it's at least working with Vortex before trying again.  I think I messed up something in FO4Edit by mistake.

I am using it with Vortex without problems. And currently have 232 mods x_x What problem do you have?

Well, I've tried it for an hour. I was going to Diamond City to collect a reward (I'm still trying to collect 1000 caps so I can take off the DLYH's explosive collar, hehe). I have no complaints, everything works perfect, I love the dialogues; I think the dialogues are strongly based on a young character, because of the constant stuttering of words, an-an-and I like it... I have already agreed to work for Isabel, too.

I currently have 732 caps ... I better keep them in a box or I think Isabel will take them from me. I don't know how much longer my character will survive with the explosive collar.

BTW, my character had not had relations yet so I put Virgin option. Her first experience was oral sex ... God, how I hate that position where the man stands with his hands and extends his legs up ... it's so ridiculous ... LOL, that was the first sexual experience of my character...

13 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I am using it with Vortex without problems. And currently have 232 mods x_x What problem do you have?

Well, I've tried it for an hour. I was going to Diamond City to collect a reward (I'm still trying to collect 1000 caps so I can take off the DLYH's explosive collar, hehe). I have no complaints, everything works perfect, I love the dialogues; I think the dialogues are strongly based on a young character, because of the constant stuttering of words, an-an-and I like it... I have already agreed to work for Isabel, too.

I currently have 732 caps ... I better keep them in a box or I think Isabel will take them from me. I don't know how much longer my character will survive with the explosive collar.

BTW, my character had not had relations yet so I put Virgin option. Her first experience was oral sex ... God, how I hate that position where the man stands with his hands and extends his legs up ... it's so ridiculous ... LOL, that was the first sexual experience of my character...

Well the stammering is more like for a naive character... so yes I can see how that scans as young. And you definitely get more of that if you play as a virgin. If you start out as already a prostitute there should be much less of that.  

LOL everybody wants Isabel. I guess that's fine I did put the most work into her. Just take note that up above a few posts another user found a bug, so if you are playing as a female with Isabel you might run into some issues. You should avoid asking her if she has any orders until it's fixed. 

And Thanks a lot. I'm glad you like it.

1 hour ago, Benjou1 said:

Congrats on the release , and thanks for this mod!

I know there was some incompatibilities mentioned when testing it with other mods, can you put them in the description if possible

Yes, thanks. There are a couple more things I need to add to the Known Issues.

EDIT: Added

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Thanks for your response.  I was worried I couldn't use Vortex.  I like using it.  My issue wasn't with this mod or Vortex.  I had some error messages in LOOT and something went wrong in FO4Edit.  Usually you can "select none" and then individually choose which esm or esp to clean.  I didn't get the option but went ahead and I think it worked on all  the main esms.  Vortex was giving all kinds of issues after that.  My fault basically.

I'm just happy I don't have to get rid of Vortex.  I'm excited to try this mod out.  I tried it for a brief moment, but after dialog, no animations followed.  Between that and the error messages, I figured I'd just reinstall.  Hopefully I'll have better luck this time.

@Tentacus

Not really a bug, but more like an exploit. LOL

Had a party at Home Plate, I ran the Predator route on Abbot and lost. Talked to Isabel and invited Abbot back to Home Plate and robbed him. Then, went to his sandbox area and talked to him, "E-excuse me", (missing line offering to be my new Pimp) I chose "I'm interested..  but have a pimp". He loaned me 3K caps with 3 days to default on loan.

Exploit follows....

You can keep talking to him over & over getting 3K each time. Currently have 15K+.  Hey! It's was for science! heheehehe

Oh, and "Basically I'll be a Slave" option is missing all the NPC's responses.

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

This should be compatible with any player rape/abduction mods as long as you make sure that Beggar Whore mode is disabled when you are captured. It's been tested with Violate and RSE2 CSA. The menu will automatically be disabled when you are abducted in CSA, but you'll have to roleplay responsibly if using another mod :)

I play with both AAF Violate (on auto on low health), CSA (set up to trigger on hotkey only) and maybe planning to use Raider Pet...

As i understand, i should just turn BW mode to ON only when i want to interact through Hardship? Disable it before combat? What does that actually disable? The Hardship mod entirely? Or just begging/prostitution dialogues? Does anything reset when turning it off and then on again?

A bit more info on how to use all 3 together would be really appreciated, absolutely love the idea of this mod ❤️

Edit: I also use SexAttributes, SexualHarrasement, almost everything RSE2, FP Enhanced and AAF Violate Purgatory. Anything in there you think could conflict?

24 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

@Tentacus

Not really a bug, but more like an exploit. LOL

Had a party at Home Plate, I ran the Predator route on Abbot and lost. Talked to Isabel and invited Abbot back to Home Plate and robbed him. Then, went to his sandbox area and talked to him, "E-excuse me", (missing line offering to be my new Pimp) I chose "I'm interested..  but have a pimp". He loaned me 3K caps with 3 days to default on loan.

Exploit follows....

You can keep talking to him over & over getting 3K each time. Currently have 15K+.  Hey! It's was for science! heheehehe

Oh, and "Basically I'll be a Slave" option is missing all the NPC's responses.

Wait.... ABBOT... The wall guy? gave you pimp dialogue? I am really perplexed by this.  Congrats on your riches. This mod is full of exploits... especially in the Utility menu that's why I tell you to RP responsibly... Anyway wow. Y'all be breakin shit :)

33 minutes ago, SayKoRn said:

I play with both AAF Violate (on auto on low health), CSA (set up to trigger on hotkey only) and maybe planning to use Raider Pet...

As i understand, i should just turn BW mode to ON only when i want to interact through Hardship? Disable it before combat? What does that actually disable? The Hardship mod entirely? Or just begging/prostitution dialogues? Does anything reset when turning it off and then on again?

A bit more info on how to use all 3 together would be really appreciated, absolutely love the idea of this mod ❤️

Edit: I also use SexAttributes, SexualHarrasement, almost everything RSE2, FP Enhanced and AAF Violate Purgatory. Anything in there you think could conflict?

Yes, but you don't HAVE To turn it off... If you go through my menacing raider dialogue and things go south the top 2 options are always to fight and if you do, it will automatically clear the raider aliases and turn off BW mode so you can have both. This is something I implemented after testing with RSE2 CSA. 

I'm really just covering my ass when I say to turn BW mode off.

BW and Raider Pet don't really play nicely together.

They kinda do... but causes some really weird stuff. No CTD or freezes.

But things like turning BW Off.. doesn't always work. 98% of the time BW goes into Predator mode with everyone, including settlers, after being collared and getting free once.

I disabled RP, started a new run and everything went back to normal. I haven't tried moving BW in the load order... yet. to sleepy atm. hehehe

Not sure what's causing it, but the mod seems to think I have Blaze/Sarge with me all the time, even though I've never seen either. I tried to recruit and dismiss a companion, but that didn't help any, neither did resetting keywords.

I don't have any companion mods, and I disabled Raider Pet (and cleaned the save) to see if that'd help, but it didn't.

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

BW and Raider Pet don't really play nicely together.

They kinda do... but causes some really weird stuff. No CTD or freezes.

But things like turning BW Off.. doesn't always work. 98% of the time BW goes into Predator mode with everyone, including settlers, after being collared and getting free once.

I disabled RP, started a new run and everything went back to normal. I haven't tried moving BW in the load order... yet. to sleepy atm. hehehe

That's... Truly bizarre... I have no idea how that could happen. Tell me where the people it was going into predator mode for all women? Because (I should have mentioned this) If Predator mode is on it is automatic for women since there is no negotiate phase. I will add something about that in the OP.

1 hour ago, ronttu said:

Not sure what's causing it, but the mod seems to think I have Blaze/Sarge with me all the time, even though I've never seen either. I tried to recruit and dismiss a companion, but that didn't help any, neither did resetting keywords.

I don't have any companion mods, and I disabled Raider Pet (and cleaned the save) to see if that'd help, but it didn't.

Shit that's bad. I'll add a utility to remove those keywords from the player. Fucking bizarre... played this for well over 100 hrs I've never seen that bug.

2 hours ago, kiesu said:

Hot damn. I need to re-download FO4 at some point just to try this out.

Great to see bi support that doesnt exclude MxM content! ?

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

This is gonna need a lot of testing on my part, but I am very interested in seeing ALL of this mod and what it can offer

Thank you :)

Well testing is done for now.  Two things 

- More Menu info.  Some menu choices state the default.  Some menu options lead to a sub menu.  Some options feel like they should be a sub menu (never raped, raped, often raped)
- Maybe a pop up list of the current chosen options in the style of solicitation statistics from RSE II Brothels to see what the options have been set to.

Question if BW mode is off does this mod do anything???  I could see my character using it for predator mode.  LOL

16 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Well testing is done for now.  Two things 

- More Menu info.  Some menu choices state the default.  Some menu options lead to a sub menu.  Some options feel like they should be a sub menu (never raped, raped, often raped)
- Maybe a pop up list of the current chosen options in the style of solicitation statistics from RSE II Brothels to see what the options have been set to.

Question if BW mode is off does this mod do anything???  I could see my character using it for predator mode.  LOL

Well aside from adding the exits (which I should have done before release :classic_sad:) I'm afraid the design of the menu is pretty well set. I feel like it get's the job done.

As for your question. No. Other than the fact that Aliases filled by this mod such as pimps and boyfriends continue to follow you and in the case of captives and pimps retain their dialogue it's designed to go sit quietly in the corner when you don't need it. :) Oh and you can still use the Makeup Mirror which personally, I wouldn't do any kind of playthrough without.

I considered a stats menu... like the character sheet you mention. Like to show how many customers, rapes etc... I figured it was too much work. But I tell you what... after I handle the bugs. I'll think about it :)

Oh and Predator mode is just a very underdeveloped "nice to have" extra. My next mod will be a player rapist/kidnapper/slaver mod. I think I am done doing "bottoming" mods for a long time ;)

I added this to the OP:

IMPORTANT NOTE: While enabling predator mode adds a dialogue choice to the negotiation menu for male customers... for women it is an automatic thing because there is no negotiation phase... so unless you want to assault the female customer turn off Predator mode before getting to "someplace more private". :)

This might be the cause of some of the issues above. Sorry for the oversight, honestly I've forgotten it myself in testing. :(

8 hours ago, SayKoRn said:

Wow, we have almost the same mods. Heh I will test it to see if there are conflicts, it is the only way; nobody wants to overload Tentacus. A user has already said that it is not recommended with Raider Pet. I'll see it in time, maybe it's a matter of editing the dialog priorities or changing load orders.

I have a question.... I got a client. He followed me. When I arrived at a private place, he asked about the explosive collar I am wearing and when I explained it, he asked me to leave, not to get closer to him. Now I have a client who follows me everywhere, but I can't start the Hardship conversation because every time I talk to him he asks me to walk away. I will try to fix it with the order of installation or lower the priority of the DLYH dialogs. Otherwise, I think it is a mod not compatible with Hardship.

Edit: Everything was solved by taking off my collar, paying the 1,000 caps to the doctor. :sweat_smile: