Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix

View File

Leito.jpg.e84fbf54d368439b88d1e91ac8baa679.jpg

INTRODUCTION:

I've been a huge fan of Leito's animations for a long time. It's my opinion that despite their age and a few quirks, his Fallout 4 pack is still the best one available. I felt it was needed to create an updated set of  XMLs matching the current format used by AAF that didn't rely (too much) on unsupported mods to work.  

New in 1.0.7:

LEITO IS BACK! and he's brought us some new furniture animations. All the usual bells and whistles are included. This update 100% REQUIRES: [AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito 2.1b

New in 1.0.4:

Support for M-M, M-Dog, and M-Mutant animations. I'd held off doing this before because I didn't want to step on Ulfbearth's toes but with the next version of UAP it will no longer be compatible with Hardship so I really have no choice. 

-Animations with a male receiver have the option of them being erect or flaccid.

-They have Custom Moans as an option (Not as in depth as Manly moans but it is what it is)

-They have been curated to remove, or change a couple of positions and stages that where explicitly female, which I think is more immersive than just throwing every Leito position out with an M_M tag.

Seperated MF:

Since all pairing types are now supported, I detached M-F in the installer so it too is now an optional install, so if someone wants to only install M-M of F-F they can.

Improved Mute moans

I've now seperated the optional Mute moans so that the ones for BP70 and Savage Cabbage are moved to their own section in the extras. It will now also automatically select Custom Moans if it's detected for Leito.

FEATURES:

-------------------------------

XML SET:

This mod installs clean, up-to-date tagged XMLs of Staged Leito FM, MM, FF, FD, MD, FSM, and MSM, positions for use with Advanced Animation Framework. They require [AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito 2.0A be installed. These XMLs feature aligned erections and offsets. They also come with an up to date non conflicting morphsetData XML for erections. No need for any additional erection fix, as well as the XMLs required for strapon functuality.

Installer options include:

-Staged or Extended

-One patch style (full), Polistro style(Transitions), and  Middle stages only staging

-Multiple moan options. None, Mute, Custom, and Custom with no FF top moans (The latter two require Custom Moans by Bazinga)

-FF,FD, and Mutant position installations are optional

IMPORTANT NOTES: While I've done my best to correct things, at times erectile dysfunction, pokethrough, and clipping will still occur either through desynched animations or a morph not going off when it should, these are engine limitations and there is nothing anyone can do about it. 

If using with Custom moans Make sure you install it WITHOUT either of the Leito options selected. If it's already installed, uninstall it and reinstall without them. The XMLs they include will (probably) Give you 30% bug.

HARDSHIP 1.59B and below users must uninstall and update to 1.5.9C or above to avoid serious conflicts.

Extras:

Previously included in HARDSHIP - beggar - whore - 

-Squirt emitter overwrite: -- If like me you find the baked in particle squirting in Leito's positions distracting and immersion breaking. This option will overwrite the particle emitter: Meshes\AnimObjects\AnimationsByLeito\ZaZSquirtLight.nif  with a dummy file. If any other plugins use this specific file from this specific location it will also block them from using it, so only do this if you know what you are doing!

REQUIREMENTS AND INSTALLATION: 

Install/Rule in Vortex/Left pane organize in MO2 the following in this order: 

HARD REQUIREMENTS: This uses AAF's new XML format so AAF version is especially important!

Advanced Animation Framework v 123 or higher --- and all it's requirements. Note to ensure alignment, leave the scale_actors_for_animations option false in the AAF ini.

AAF Themes (Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme 200605.0) -- or higher

[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito 2.1b

Vioxis' Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 5.0.0 -- Needed for FF animations

OPTIONAL: 

<Other animation packs go here> -- Make sure they are up to date or you may get conflicts with items below.

Custom moans

For Gay (MM) Sex and Creature support:  Gay positions are now included.

(UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch 2.5.30 Fix1 or higher -- VERSION IS VERY IMPORTANT!  Sadly as of his next version UAP (After UAP v2.50_Fix1) will no longer be compatible with SLP. It will cause the 30% bug. You can install SLP and UAP together if you don't install his Leito XMLs. Just note that this will break my other mod Hardship which UAP will also no longer be compatible with. In the future I hope to make steps so you can have UAP installed and still play Hardship, but you will never be able to install his Leito XMLs along side SLP. Stay Tuned.

If you already have UAP v2.50_Fix1 you may want to stick with SLP 1.0.3 This combination will work with Hardship in it's current state. If you want to update to 1.0.4 and keep using UAP, v2.50_Fix1 then don't install his Leito XMLs. as they will cause the 30% bug when combined with SLP 1.0.4 This combination will also work with Hardship in it's current state.

For Creature support:

AAF Creature Resources 1.1.3 or higher -- VERSION IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Install Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix with your Mod Manager (MO2, or Vortex)

NOTE: Uninstall1.0.3 and before before installing 1.0.4, or "Replace" if using MO2.

-Carefully read the installer options.

That's it, You're done!

8.jpg.5ea4e502df9c53b32f1db980b8e2a501.jpg

Permissions:

There is nothing especially unique about these XMLs It's based on experimentation and observation of how others did it. Do what you want with them other than reposting the mod as a whole. That said... consider not duplicating efforts unnecessarily. I saw a need here to update these which is why I made this. It helps nobody if there is 90 versions of the same thing floating around.

@Leito86 Thanks for all the great animations. 

@Ulfbearth for being supportive and helpful, and for his great mods.

@dagobaking for AAF

@Halstrom for Themes

@an3k and @Polistiro for the foundation I learned from.

@Saya_Scarlett for quickly adopting this in her guide. 

@Avahashija for the improved sound muting files.

18 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Awesome, so we finally get rid of One Patch?

Yes. and Silverperv.  

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

Congrats on release friend, always glad to help!

Thanks!

-----

Hardship 1.5.9C is now up which is compatible with Staged Leito Plus.

21 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Fuck, I'm getting stuck 30% AAF....Is it due to Bad End animation?

If it is conflicting I doubt it's directly with this... but maybe one of the requirements. I'll have a look. I don't have Bad End installed at the moment. That's why this is a Beta (lol)

Edit: Doesn't seem to be any inherant conflict between Bad End, this mod, it's requirements, or Hardship, as I just installed and loaded it up fine, and AAF, themes and all installed/loaded normally. which is good news, but doesn't help you. If you ever uninstalled any XMLs make sure they are completely gone and maybe try reinstalling things. :( 

9 minutes ago, Durante said:

Curious in the middle stages options. By that you mean, stage 1 will happen once and then when the animation restarts it will loop from stage 2 onward?

No, it just plays and loops the 2nd and third stages of any of the 4 stage sets. This is how Polistro had his Crazy and Leito Patches set up way back in the day. I never noticed until I had to look at his XMLs to check something else. It's kind of a good idea and I might play that way. (If I ever get to play... lol.)

5 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Let me look at my animation group data but I seriously doubt that kinda typo exists or those positions wouldn't work in game.

My FOMOD option was all extended with dog and supermutant, muted moans with Polistro style

16 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

My FOMOD option was all extended with dog and supermutant, muted moans with Polistro style

I found it Yeah it's typos in the FF extended ones which I didn't test I'll have an update up soon. Thanks for the catch :) I only tested the FM ones I guess.

Edit: It'll be up in a few.

13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix 0.9.10 Beta

is up

-Fixed typos in FF Extended position data.

Sorry about that. That was a pretty big typo to let through.

Just tested it, seems to be working pretty well, however I have some small warnings about "ZaZOut4.esp" not found. and Undefined location: Hydraulic Pillory.

ScreenShot173.png

8 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Just tested it, seems to be working pretty well, however I have some small warnings about "ZaZOut4.esp" not found. and Undefined location: Hydraulic Pillory.

ScreenShot173.png

I know there are no references to that mod in these XMLs, so that's coming from somewhere else :) 

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I know there are no references to that mod in these XMLs, so that's coming from somewhere else :) 

Do you know which kind of AAF xml contains esp pointers so I can find the culprit.

EDIT: I found it, it's from Boston Devious Helper XMLs.

FF Strap-on animation toggles are grayed out saying

image.png.1a0fb3b71e197a3365aaf0c92976f138.png

But i have both of these active

image.png.440406474b2bff897280d91de9c661ab.png

image.png.727a5e0f859602761228e188aca10a56.png

Edit: Thought it might a case sensitive thing but changing to lowercases didn't fix it.

Edit2: Found the problem VIO_Strap-On V3 was active and was causing the problem.

Edit3: I promise this will be my last edit, this might/will be a stupid question.  What's the difference between this and Patch for animations by Indarello?

Thank you so much for this patch. I've been waiting for something like this to fix Leito's animations for a long time. Only issue I still have is that the girl's vagina never opens up for any of the animations. In other animations it looks like she's having anal sex (such as some of the reverse cowboy ones) but her butthole doesn't open up either. Is there anything I can do to to fix this or is this something I will have to live with?

(I use Bodytalk 3 and Fusion Girl)

12 minutes ago, WaSiren88 said:

Thank you so much for this patch. I've been waiting for something like this to fix Leito's animations for a long time. Only issue I still have is that the girl's vagina never opens up for any of the animations. In other animations it looks like she's having anal sex (such as some of the reverse cowboy ones) but her butthole doesn't open up either. Is there anything I can do to to fix this or is this something I will have to live with?

I think most of us use CBBE and Bodytalk 3, so Tentacus did not include any Fusion Girl vagina/anal morphs in his xmls and this animation was made without using ZeX Skeleton so no morphs, SavageCabbage and BP70 animations do use ZeX skeleton. You may try Indarello's patch. But be warned, his patch is quite a headache to install.

2 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

I think most of us use CBBE and Bodytalk 3, so Tentacus did not include any Fusion Girl vagina/anal morphs in his xmls. You may try Indarello's patch. But be warned, his patch is quite a headache to install.

Nooooo . . .   :'( :bawling:

Indarello's patch doesn't work for me. I've tried it and didn't like it, so I removed it. Oh, man... I hope the author of this patch fixes this issue at some point in the future. 

9 minutes ago, WaSiren88 said:

Nooooo . . .   :'( :bawling:

Indarello's patch doesn't work for me. I've tried it and didn't like it, so I removed it. Oh, man... I hope the author of this patch fixes this issue at some point in the future. 

I edit the reply, check it.

1 hour ago, Beyound said:

FF Strap-on animation toggles are grayed out saying

image.png.1a0fb3b71e197a3365aaf0c92976f138.png

But i have both of these active

image.png.440406474b2bff897280d91de9c661ab.png

image.png.727a5e0f859602761228e188aca10a56.png

Edit: Thought it might a case sensitive thing but changing to lowercases didn't fix it.

Edit2: Found the problem VIO_Strap-On V3 was active and was causing the problem.

Edit3: I promise this will be my last edit, this might/will be a stupid question.  What's the difference between this and Patch for animations by Indarello?

This only deals with Leitos animations. which is unlikely to ever be updated, so this won't need updated much. It does some of the same things as Indarello but doesn't interfere with newer animation packs, so when they are updated you won't have to wait for an update to this to keep playing. Likewise this doesn't block animations and combine some arbitrarily like indarello does, or make you build the Male body wrong like Indarello does, or Make you use a hard to install frankenstein strap-on like Indarello does and doesn't change tags to conflict with Themes like Indarello does.

In general this is a move away from big all encompasing packs to letting animators manage their own XMLs (when they want to)

41 minutes ago, WaSiren88 said:

I am not against female genital morphs per-se' but they weren't a huge priority at the moment. In my opinion they rarely enhance things much and can actively break immersion for positions tagged as "PenisToEither" I personally use Fusion Girl, mainly because of the knees.

There isn't even a standard set of vagina morphs for fusion girl is there? All I found was Indarello's add on thingy which seemd like more trouble than it's worth. If you look at the base  FG body in bodyslide it has no Open and closed morphs and anything Zex Skeleton related won't work on Leitos animations unless he comes back and remakes them with that Skeleton. I believe the opening and closing you see on BP70s anims is using bones, and is built into the animation.

I can add the morph calls for Indarello's body if there is demand for it. I don't think there would be any harm to having them. (If I'm mistaken somebody let me know)