Hello - I have a question; I am using version 2.7.3 and trying to start Player Defeat portion of the mod.  The information page says that this is compatible with, and recommended to use with, AAF Violate.  However, one should disable the Respawn System.  When I go to the player Defeat submenu, it tells me to start the player defeat with the Options hotkey.  But when I use the Options hotkey to start Player Defeat System, I get an error saying it will not start because I have AAF Violate installed. And there does not appear to be a button to disable the MCG Spawn System.  So how do I get this to work with AAF Violate?   

And note:  I did try to turn AAF Violate off at the MCM Menu, but I still get the error. 

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot2.png

Great mod!

Is there any way to prevent certain animations from being invoked?  I keep getting somewhat strange single actor Bad End "test" animations when NPCs are supposed to be masturbating.  I don't want to disable Bad End.

18 hours ago, badbonez said:

Hello - I have a question; I am using version 2.7.3 and trying to start Player Defeat portion of the mod.  The information page says that this is compatible with, and recommended to use with, AAF Violate.  However, one should disable the Respawn System.  When I go to the player Defeat submenu, it tells me to start the player defeat with the Options hotkey.  But when I use the Options hotkey to start Player Defeat System, I get an error saying it will not start because I have AAF Violate installed. And there does not appear to be a button to disable the MCG Spawn System.  So how do I get this to work with AAF Violate?   

And note:  I did try to turn AAF Violate off at the MCM Menu, but I still get the error. 

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot2.png

That error tells you that MCG respawn system will not start with AAF violate enabled. This means that you don't have to stop it because it did not start in the first place because of that mod. The compatibility topic says that MCG mod can be run with Violate but the respawn system is blocked, this is because violate mod already cover the player defeat and you would end with overlapping functions, this is a aafety measure you should not worry about, also aboit your note the system checks if you have aaf violate installed and enabled so if you just disable violate in MCM it is still recognised as installed and enabled so if you want to enable MCG respawn system you need to unistall violate

47 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

Great mod!

Is there any way to prevent certain animations from being invoked?  I keep getting somewhat strange single actor Bad End "test" animations when NPCs are supposed to be masturbating.  I don't want to disable Bad End.

Last time i checked the MCG code i saw that Anghelos added the tag "grayUser" or something to the excluded tags when calling masturbations, that tag should be the tag used by bad end animations so i don't know why they are called in your game, maybe AAF THEMES changed something about those tags in the last versions? Or maybe it's because those anims are integrated into another mod, under a different tag... Not sure about this but I think I have read somewhere that they are now included into some egoballistic mod with different name and not yet tagged in themes, maybe this is the reason?

6 hours ago, Martin56 said:

That error tells you that MCG respawn system will not start with AAF violate enabled. This means that you don't have to stop it because it did not start in the first place because of that mod. The compatibility topic says that MCG mod can be run with Violate but the respawn system is blocked, this is because violate mod already cover the player defeat and you would end with overlapping functions, this is a aafety measure you should not worry about, also aboit your note the system checks if you have aaf violate installed and enabled so if you just disable violate in MCM it is still recognised as installed and enabled so if you want to enable MCG respawn system you need to unistall violate

The problem is that it not only blocks the Respawn system, it also prevents  MCG's Defeat system from starting.  I expected that while I would have a disabled spawn system, I could still use the MCG Defeat system, even with AAF Violate.

The Compatibility notes say:

AAF ViolateThis mod is not only compatible with MCG but also recommended to use to expand the player aggressor/victim mechanics, but if you use it you should consider to not enabling the MCG Respawn system. 

Which says to me that not only are we to use AAF violate, but that MCG Defeat system will expand the player aggressor/victim mechanics - so use both!  However, I cannot start the defeat system with AAF Violate.

This note also tells me that there is a separate Respawn subsystem that I can disengage.  So I wonder if these notes are from an older version of the mod. In which case I am looking for clarification because I cannot engage the MCG defeat system along with AAF Violate. But that note implies it is recommended, so possible.

Thank you for you help.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:15 AM, Martin56 said:

Last time i checked the MCG code i saw that Anghelos added the tag "grayUser" or something to the excluded tags when calling masturbations, that tag should be the tag used by bad end animations so i don't know why they are called in your game, maybe AAF THEMES changed something about those tags in the last versions? Or maybe it's because those anims are integrated into another mod, under a different tag... Not sure about this but I think I have read somewhere that they are now included into some egoballistic mod with different name and not yet tagged in themes, maybe this is the reason? 

Thanks for the response but I'm not sure from your comments what steps to take to sort out the several "maybes" you propose.  I have the most recent versions of AAF, the Themes, and the One Patch to Bang them All.   I believe that all available animation packs installed.  I also have the most recent versions of AAF SEU, AAF Violate, Sex Harrasmment, Sex Attributes, AAF RSEE Vol. 7 FAP and Raider Pet installed.

Another problem has become apparent.  When I select for the PC to rape an enslaved NPC, the screen blanks like an animation is going to be played but then I only get a dialog box that the PC is "f***** with" the NPC (Screenshot).  The error reported by the Wizard is that "there are No FEMALE HUMAN + FEMALE HUMAN animations."  (Screenshot).  I do have those animations installed though.  (Screenshot).  They play without problem if invoked directly through AAF.  (Screenshot).

Bug Report Info:

FPS 30 stable

MCG on New Save

FO4 1.38

F4SE 6.17.

MCM 1.37

AAF Beta 90

MCG 2.7.30

I am not using the "source version" of MCG

Spoiler

1642792323_Screenshot(493).png.6cb3701e9776cedcbf4ef9a7417e0118.png

Spoiler

733005552_Screenshot(494).png.dbb70c23c19ae8c85f40d02073609c69.png

Spoiler

1594297924_Screenshot(495).png.542e1f824ec910bbcff94df5784a7812.png

Spoiler

1790860327_Screenshot(496).png.92f2fbdedc622656f5d67e26d27393a3.png

Hi there,

Great mod!

Just one point: It seems that the NPC initiative is not triggered very often.

When i tested it for the first time i had many people asking for caps/sex now i just had one person in 4 gameplay hours...

Hey there. I've been lurking around this site for a while but I've encountered a few issues regarding this mod. Here's the list:

-Upon loading any save game (quick or normal - these apply to any save issue below) the settings in MCM seem to reset (all of them) at least visually

-Any hotkey I assign to the MCG menu or options menu come up for a split second, then it goes back to 'none'

-All the settings in MGM in the MCM start off at minimum values so I've had to change every one to the 'real' default value (but other mods in MCM work fine and save just fine)

Probably not the right place for these issues I'm going to put below since they aren't with your mod specifically but any help would be appreciated:

-Any time I load a save it gives me the notification about AAF themes

-Any time I load a save it reloads in all the animations from all the packs I have

Context/Information:

-Valid fallout 4 copy

-Using Vortex Mod Manager

-(Obviously) using all mod requirements

-Making sure I'm launching with F4SE

-AAF Animations themselves work

-Sex Em' Up hotkeys work fine and can initiate scenes

What I've done(regarding MCG at least):

-Tried disabling and re-enabling the mod

-Messing around with overwrites

-Restarted Computer / General Troubleshooting

-Checked through most of the forums to look for any solutions to these issues (I might have missed some but I looked for 30 minutes or so)

Any help with any of these issues is appreciated! Once again, sorry if this is the wrong place for some of these questions!

Hello everyone!

So i got an issue going where MCG is not triggering animations for anything (AFF Violate works well) I tried uninstalling it and it didn't work either. 

Now for what I have read it seems that is an issue with the 2.6 version of the mod, and since I am basically like 100 hs in I am in no way going to start a fresh save. 

Now I think there were some fixes done in 2..6.5, but the version is not up for download. So if anyone has a solution for this issue that would be great, if not, does anyone 

have the 2.6.5 version of the mod?

Thanks!

On 8/11/2019 at 3:39 AM, shantyguy said:

If I convert a slave to a companion, they turn aggressive towards me whenever i tell them to "stay here a guard". I don't have any companion mods installed.

This is happened to me too, there nust be something wrong in the guarding ai used, though i must say this happened to me only with creatures like enslaved ghouls. I will see if a fix is possible.

Don't know if it's this mod causing this issue or not, but I used the enslaving system on a raider.

Everything was fine, all working as expected.

Left her alone in home plate for a few days, left her with sandbox mode on.

Came back to find she's now half synth.

xrvfWz1.png

Just installed this and the mod seems to start fine ingame but when I try to use the hotkeys to interact with NPCs nothing happens.

Everything else is installed and as far as animations goes I used other sex mods before and they all work fine except for this one, so I have no idea what could be the problem.

On 8/12/2019 at 10:08 PM, Martin56 said:

This is happened to me too, there nust be something wrong in the guarding ai used, though i must say this happened to me only with creatures like enslaved ghouls. I will see if a fix is possible.

I played around with things a bit and it seems like if you make a slave a settler first then make them to a companion, the companion does not go aggro.

Started a new game using an Alternative Start mod. Decided on Home Plate in Diamond City to fully and quickly test the mod. Used MCM to set up my options, leaving most at default. Went to Myna first thing, normal talk mode (A) and she refuses to talk to me. No vanilla dialogue. Pushed my MCG key, options come up, press MCG dialogue, those options come up and immediately close, leaving me no opportunity to respond. I cannot buy or sell with Myra or any vendor and any MCG coversation immediately closes before able to choose..What's up? Thanks 

Figured it out. SKK Fast Start Alternate start mod did not play well with MCG. I disabled Fast Start and purged it from my system. Started game normal and things are working. One issue is that I use Bang Em Patch for AAF which has a lot of the support mods MCG asks for. Problem is MCG does not recognize the mods in the Patch, forcing me to download them separate..