Hey, Sorry For The Late Reply, I've Been Having To Much Fun With Your Mod! But I Wanted To Let You Know I Installed The Latest Version Like You Instructed & Everything's Going Great! Just In Case I Haven't Said It Already, You Did An Amazing Job With This Mod!

49 minutes ago, RavinBeast said:

Hey, Sorry For The Late Reply, I've Been Having To Much Fun With Your Mod! But I Wanted To Let You Know I Installed The Latest Version Like You Instructed & Everything's Going Great! Just In Case I Haven't Said It Already, You Did An Amazing Job With This Mod!

Thank you, one recommendation though:

This is valid for everyone else! I found the problem of the event failing! It was an int that were not updating and so a while loop was stuck untile the Virtual Machine simply put my script on silent mode! I will soon release a fix in the mean time do not have sex animations started by other aaf mods because if the script is put on silent you will need a new game or to reload a save where the script was not silenced to recover it!

Now i have only to fix the wear not updating reliably and i'll be done for the moment, i have fixed many many small things you have reported guys, thank you :)

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Thank you, one recommendation though:

This is valid for everyone else! I found the problem of the event failing! It was an int that were not updating and so a while loop was stuck untile the Virtual Machine simply put my script on silent mode! I will soon release a fix in the mean time do not have sex animations started by other aaf mods because if the script is put on silent you will need a new game or to reload a save where the script was not silenced to recover it!

Now i have only to fix the wear not updating reliably and i'll be done for the moment, i have fixed many many small things you have reported guys, thank you :)

Awesome. I have a new game I am preparing..

A NOTE TO EVERYONE: Now the source files are protected by password so for this new version if you used those loose files you are required to unistall them completely. Make sure they are erased from your fallout 4 data folder and then you can installe the new 2.7.0 version packed as ba2. Of course this is not required if you installed previously the mod as instructed :D

The only bug that is left is that the Wear stat doesn't update always, sometimes especially for sex from other AAF mods it doesn't update. The other stats are working.

9 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I am guessing this means we will not be able to compile your scripts in the future?

No you can do that...search in the right section ;) the password is there...

This is only to prevent normal users from installing the source, I am sure that this measure will keep away 99% of people, still modders have access to it without asking me, because I put the password in the right post, in this very support topic.

version 2.7.0 is broken, just tested with a save that did not have this mod at all. it is changing the gender of my female character to male. reloaded that save with out this mod, character is female. the only difference is MCG, MCG skippable dialogues, CWSSredux patch.

6 minutes ago, chinbobble said:

gonna let lust/wear build up a bit and then test if using another mod will update stats accordingly

Great! In case the wear stat doesn't update sometimes hold tight, i will try to fix it later. Other stats should be ok, hopefully the script failing problem is now resolved

So, the story with the crashes repeated ...
A simple update with the restart did not work - the statistics are not updated, and deleting, well, I think it is already clear. Normally, it was possible to remove the mod only from the save, where it was already installed, but not yet launched ... this is such a garbage.

Something else - when checking with an Xedit there comes out

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0E] MagnoCumGaudio.esp
[00:00] AnghelosPherormonePrecursor "Pheromone Precursor" [ALCH:0E1B8929]
[00:00]     ALCH \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:01] DLC03POI01 [CELL:03000C21] (in DLC03FarHarbor "The Island" [WRLD:03000B0F] at 8,5)
[00:01]     CELL \ RVIS - In PreVis File Of -> Found a REFR reference, expected: CELL
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [010241DF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [01024207] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [010297D6] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [010297D9] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [010297DD] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [010297DF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [01029876] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [01029877] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [01029890] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [0104323B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [0104323C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [01044F9B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [0104E0C8] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [0104E0C9] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [0104E0CA] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [0104E111] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] AnghelosMain [QUST:0E004C50]
[00:01]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0705E7A2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:03] AnghelosInitiativeQuest [QUST:0E14DC08]
[00:03]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "AnghelosInitiativeQuest [QUST:0E14DC08]">
[00:03]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0714DC09] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:03] All Done!

Well, the cells FarHarbor for this can be from the loading order, but the links to the quests leading to nowhere - is it so conceived?

6 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

So, the story with the crashes repeated ...
A simple update with the restart did not work - the statistics are not updated, and deleting, well, I think it is already clear. Normally, it was possible to remove the mod only from the save, where it was already installed, but not yet launched ... this is such a garbage.

Don't check for errors in mods if you don't even know what those means, I suggest you to unistall the mod completely and live your life playing vanilla, trust me you'll feel better and will enjoy the game more ?

3 minutes ago, starman77 said:

yes, i checked.

Ok i don't know if you are just trolling me or if this is real, post screenshots and follow the bug report template to provide useful info and foremost report your settings in the debug page.

13 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Don't check for errors in mods if you don't even know what those means, I suggest you to unistall the mod completely and live your life playing vanilla, trust me you'll feel better and will enjoy the game more ?

Oh, and what does it mean? Is your mod works absolutely stable? Nothing hangs and crashes? It seems quite the opposite. Well, over the advice - do not tell me what to do, and I can not tell you where you should go.

6 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

Oh, and what does it mean? Is your mod works absolutely stable? Nothing hangs and crashes? It seems quite the opposite. Well, over the advice - do not tell me what to do, and I can not tell you where you should go.

It means that those "errors" you posted have nothing to do with the problems you reported. You are not helping anyone and you are violating the rule of this support topic which DEMAND a constructive tone. For this very reason i CAn tell you perfectly that you can't use my mod anymore and you are not authorized to download and play with it anymore, I officially ban you from this support topic, any other post you make here will be notified to moderators for erasing. Play with other mods.

1 hour ago, starman77 said:

yes, i checked.

Can you try the 2.7.1 probably it was an editing that reverted back your player character to the vanilla entry, It was inserted in a faction by mistake in CK and for this reason maybe it was overwritten, in 2.7.1 it should be fixed. Just unistall 2.7.0 and install 2.7.1 and do the restart mod if the save you load had the 2.6.50 version with the stats working, because from lower versions you need a new game

Sorry, I'm at work now. I'll have check later. Same with posting a formal bug report.

The save I tried had no version of mcg at all.  I use sim settlement conquer. Wanted to make sure that was fully operational before loading mcg.

I do have a mod that changed Nat to Natalie. So I thought to check that to.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCWorkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCWorkshop02.esm
DLCWorkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
ccbgsfo4001-pipboy(black).esl
ccfsvfo4001-modularmilitarybackpack.esl
cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl
ccgcafo4001-factionws01army.esl
ccgcafo4019-factionas08nuk.esl
ccgcafo4023-factionas12army.esl
ccawnfo4001-brandedattire.esl
ccswkfo4002-pipnuka.esl
ccswkfo4003-pipquan.esl
cceejfo4002-nuka.esl
ccbgsfo4021-powerarmorskinblue.esl
cczsef04001-bhouse.esm
cctosfo4001-neosky.esm
cckgjfo4001-bastion.esl
ccjvdfo4001-holiday.esl
cczsefo4002-smanor.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
AAF.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
Homemaker.esm
HUDFramework.esm
AAF_STATS.esm
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl
SimSettlements.esm
SimSettlements_IDEKsLogisticsStation.esl
WorkshopFramework.esm
CBBE.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
xA_VaultCombatSecurity.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
CleanSettlement.esp
dinoshelf.esp
dinoshelf_retex.esp
FunctionalDisplays.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Collectibles.esp
FunctionalDisplays-MISC-Vanilla.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
MorePowerfulWindmills8.esp
CleaningStation.esp
Passthrough.esp
EssentialNamedSettlers.esp
WindowBoards.esp
Campsite.esp
Campsite-AWKCR.esp
Campsite-Full-Sleep.esp
Eli_NukaPatch.esp
ScrapDeadThings.esp
FO4 Seasons - Autumn - AllDLC.esp
FO4 Seasons - Winter - AllDLC.esp
FO4 Seasons - Spring - AllDLC.esp
FO4 Seasons - Summer - AllDLC.esp
NoCarryWeightPenalty.esp
HCSD PC 3x Enemy 1.5x.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
FunctionalDisplays-AID-Vanilla.esp
xA_VaultSuits.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
ImmersiveDrumlinDiner.esp
Rebuilt_HomePlate.esp
AGOMBz.esp
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearTwo.esp
SimSettlements_XPAC_Conqueror.esp
SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
wasterArmor.esp
FPEDeathclawAddon.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Autumn.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp
SameSexFemale.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Vivid Waters.esp
AFTOSforSSC.esp
LooksMenu.esp
No More Sanctuary Dead Dog and Raider - After 48h 1.5.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp

pictures before MCG, and After MCG, also load order.

ScreenShot59.png

ScreenShot60.png

ScreenShot61.png

59 minutes ago, starman77 said:

just tried version 2.7.1

no problems loading, character did not change gender.

using AAF version 79, f4se version 1.10.130, mcm version 1.36

will test further

ScreenShot62.png

Thank you for your report and the screenshot sir, I am sorry I forgot that wild edit in 2.7.0, it was really not intentional

"skippable dialogues" broke my game. 

M.C.G stopped working and i tried to uninstall it. I stopped mod like u should and uninstalled it, and now my game crashes everytime i try to save. 

if u load older save file before i installed "skippable dialogues" i can uninstall M.C.G and it dosent break my game, i can save and my game dosent crash.

Brother, Friend...

I mentioned starting a new game... I am only using the NPC initiative portion of the mod, so I cannot say about the rest of the mod working/not working... as for my experience, 8 hours in... and RSE Bounty Hunters dropped me in Diamond City Jail... 

It works well... I have 76 infamy points... ummm, last 30 points were from the Diamond City Market... oh boy...  Love it friend... though I am not sure how often I get "tagged".. :)

Glitches I have only seen

1) if I defend myself from being drugged from harasser and successful, the beat down popup comes up... as my PC is the victim, don't do it.  Harasser tries to drug me again.  Nothing happens. Keeps bouncing around and trying to nail me... no drugging... though keeps causing injury to my PC, though very small... till he times out.

2) the drugging aspect - not sure, but I don't hear it, nor do I see the affects.  (addiction should be an outcome here)

3)  MCG won't recognize masturbation of other mods, stats not changed (ummmm)

4) MCG doesn't recognize infamy it's own produced sex acts?

5) MCG doesn't recognize any AAF wizard inspired acts?  (RSE advanced needs does)

Other than that, it is great, brother.  I look forward to what you have next.

BTW - one last thing, whatever you did for the gathering?  Bazinga.  Bingo.  It is so fast even compared to 30second AAF.ini walk gathering speed.  Only RSE Bad Dog can match you in terms of gathering speed and getting into the action... :)

Proud of you!

John

PS - attached a 7z version I use in NMM for easy installation and removal.  2.7.1

Data.7z

26 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Brother, Friend...

I mentioned starting a new game... I am only using the NPC initiative portion of the mod, so I cannot say about the rest of the mod working/not working... as for my experience, 8 hours in... and RSE Bounty Hunters dropped me in Diamond City Jail... 

It works well... I have 76 infamy points... ummm, last 30 points were from the Diamond City Market... oh boy...  Love it friend... though I am not sure how often I get "tagged".. :)

Glitches I have only seen

1) if I defend myself from being drugged from harasser and successful, the beat down popup comes up... as my PC is the victim, don't do it.  Harasser tries to drug me again.  Nothing happens. Keeps bouncing around and trying to nail me... no drugging... though keeps causing injury to my PC, though very small... till he times out.

2) the drugging aspect - not sure, but I don't hear it, nor do I see the affects.  (addiction should be an outcome here)

3)  MCG won't recognize masturbation of other mods, stats not changed (ummmm)

4) MCG doesn't recognize infamy it's own produced sex acts?

5) MCG doesn't recognize any AAF wizard inspired acts?  (RSE advanced needs does)

Other than that, it is great, brother.  I look forward to what you have next.

BTW - one last thing, whatever you did for the gathering?  Bazinga.  Bingo.  It is so fast even compared to 30second AAF.ini walk gathering speed.  Only RSE Bad Dog can match you in terms of gathering speed and getting into the action... :)

Proud of you!

John

PS - attached a 7z version I use in NMM for easy installation and removal.  2.7.1

Data.7z 537.4 kB · 0 downloads

PSS - would you be so kind as to provide us what body slots you use when you do your checks?  Because most of us use modified clothing, CBBE - Lazman, Easygirl, etc... just so if we have clothing on, it meets the naked check.  And also, what you use to check for Devious Devices - I modify body slots for all sorts of jewelry and know some share DD slots - hence, getting DD takes off my jewelry.

PSSS - there is one more glitch - and pretty game changing for me... in making containers able to store caps, I am not able to store any item in them with a legendary effect.  I can store but if I try and pull out of the container, it is CTD.  I have to say, and sorry to say, it is only with MCG this occurs.  There may be another more well known mod or a confluence of mods that produces this, and may only be specific to me... I would just say if you have any container modification scripts or otherwise, please look into that.

PSSSS - if you would, please work with @Flashy (JoeR) as he is working on Abductions for his CSA RSE II- to have your harasser blocked during the PC abduction phase - or any other phase flashy may have?   This is only a request - but one that will break the immersion minimally, the game at most.

and finally, I sent you an email for the various NPC initiative scenarios - I hope that you found the note as being good and not anything other.