18 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

You sure have a lot of problems. A corrupt save is a corrupt save and it does not pick one mod to bedevil vs another. A corrupt save is like a virus that creeps through your entire game blowing up other saves till your game crashes and never recovers. You have an AAF issue and not any other mod issue. Till you fix AAF, NOTHING AAF RELATED WILL EVER WORK FOR YOU..

Can you see what exactly the AAF issue is and how I can fix it? Other mods work fine for some reason.

Credits for the new grave features goes to PRA and his mod "GRAVE DIGGER" on Nexus ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29462 ) , which I basically expanded and Integrated into MCG with the knowledge I obtained modding Fallout 4 and Skyrim in the past years.

Thanks to @MrCruelJohn to pointing me to that mod.

Edit: Hopefully the mod guides and faqs will be updated...If I'll ever get the fucking time,  ? this means that the Opening Post and the Mod page could be updated in the near future to change some written details without having a substantial update of the mod.

Often a slave I interacted with gets teleportet with me when I fasttravel. I told them to wait and put them even in a vanilla pillory but that didn't stop them.  Is there a way to find the slaves in the menu? Maybe a marker on the map or something?

And how can they free themselves out of a pillory?

On 1/29/2020 at 7:38 PM, buddiesyour said:

Can someone explain to me how the Player Defeat system is supposed to work? I enabled it, the quest was added, but when I die I just die like normally and go back to the last save point. Nothing happens related to this aspect of the mod. Please help

Hi if the quest started but you still die then it's highly probable that you have another mod that conflict with that feature. Top suspect is the good old Horizon mod, if you have it. Then you may want to have a look to this list:

1 hour ago, buddiesyour said:

Thanks for the reply, however I don't use that Horizon mod, I did have a couple of the others but I've already disabled them and got the same result. That's why I thought maybe I'm just not understanding how it is supposed to work because I don't have any mods that should be interfering with it. After pressing the hotkey to enable the "Player defeat system," it should start animations/robbery etc if my health reaches zero, correct?

Correct, basically when your health reaches zero you should be in a downed animation like when essential npcs tgat cannot die are in the bleedout state and then when you get up the defeat processes should take place. To see if the quest is currently running use the command sqv anghelosrepawn

17 hours ago, MR.Hunter said:

first thx ur mode is perfect and the prefect is ur mode :D  and now  i dont know if im dummy or my load order problem or its just HUD problem .. the lust and wear and other not get update in HUD but its update in dairy ... the are 0 in HUD show but its not like that..

Hi do you have the mod transfer settlements? If so check the mod incomoatibility list for the best procedure to achieve compatibility with that mod.

52 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Correct, basically when your health reaches zero you should be in a downed animation like when essential npcs tgat cannot die are in the bleedout state and then when you get up the defeat processes should take place. To see if the quest is currently running use the command sqv anghelosrepawn

Because it seems like such a slow process during the defeat scenario, folks are not patient enough and think they are locked in some never ending clapping loop. Sit back and wait for the show. When you and your partner are being banged at the same time by multiple badguys ,makes it all worth while..:confounded:

13 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Because it seems like such a slow process during the defeat scenario, folks are not patient enough and think they are locked in some never ending clapping loop. Sit back and wait for the show. When you and your partner are being banged at the same time by multiple badguys ,makes it all worth while..:confounded:

Yes unfortunately it is a slower process in the FO4 version, compared to MCG for skyrim that uses the sexlab framework.

@buddiesyour, if you are interested and focused particularly on the player defeat aspect consider that you can try other mods specifically built for that purpose, just remember to disable the MCG Respawn system when you use other mods defeat features, a prime example is this mod:

22 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Hi do you have the mod transfer settlements? If so check the mod incomoatibility list for the best procedure to achieve compatibility with that mod.

i use simsettlement but thing is even I remove alll my mode still I don't get it .. could be cuz I extract ur Ba2 file ? with MO2 this bug happen ?

or maybe its cuz I use Immersive Settlers which give random name to settlers ?. or my HUDfram worker overwrite it? or could be cuz I edit my DEF_HUD to my own personal and change it size of it ?? this one my last thing I didn't check 

2 hours ago, MR.Hunter said:

i use simsettlement but thing is even I remove alll my mode still I don't get it .. could be cuz I extract ur Ba2 file ? with MO2 this bug happen ?

or maybe its cuz I use Immersive Settlers which give random name to settlers ?. or my HUDfram worker overwrite it? or could be cuz I edit my DEF_HUD to my own personal and change it size of it ?? this one my last thing I didn't check 

I do not support the extraction of the .ba2, if I release a mod in a ba2 package there is a reason but to be honest I don't think that in this case that is the cause for your issue;

I don't think that immersive settlers or sim settlements should give you problems, I use sim settlements without issues;

It could be because  of your edits to the DEF_HUD, in that case make a backup of those files and run the HudFramework auto patcher and/or the DEF_UI patch that you find in the HUDFRAMEWORK download section at nexus.

Good luck ?

1 hour ago, Toto2369 said:

Hi,

Don't know if it was asked before: everytime my character stop walking or running, he plays the smoke animation. Is there a way to stop that?

Hi do you have the Light2.0 mod also installed with the Light2.0_MCG version optional file? 

In either case when the smoke animation is played is the cigarette still visible? To reset the player default animation try to open the pip boy, or crouch/ show your weapon. If not working try to save and reload and then report back if that fixed it.

44 minutes ago, monkeycid said:

I have a slight problem.

My character doesn't seem to want to undress during animations. Even if I start the animations naked they'll wear the default clothing they started the game with.

Hello, MCG prevents the undressing only when the player is explicitely choosing a kissing/hugging/cuddle animation using the appropriate button, in all the other cases the animations follow the settings you have in AAF, so if you set to not have naked player when installing AAF this could be the result.

8 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

I do not support the extraction of the .ba2, if I release a mod in a ba2 package there is a reason but to be honest I don't think that in this case that is the cause for your issue;

I don't think that immersive settlers or sim settlements should give you problems, I use sim settlements without issues;

It could be because  of your edits to the DEF_HUD, in that case make a backup of those files and run the HudFramework auto patcher and/or the DEF_UI patch that you find in the HUDFRAMEWORK download section at nexus.

Good luck ?

omg after i test many thing  i found the reason and now i see u answer so fast .. OMG it was all cuz of HudMenu.swf cuz i was my own hud with DEF_UI and that make problem and yes i was need the pather cuz like u say i use DEF_UI .lol what dummy im xD sorry for all of it and thx again boss .. .im goin check again with what u tell and hope its work

35 minutes ago, MR.Hunter said:

omg after i test many thing  i found the reason and now i see u answer so fast .. OMG it was all cuz of HudMenu.swf cuz i was my own hud with DEF_UI and that make problem and yes i was need the pather cuz like u say i use DEF_UI .lol what dummy im xD sorry for all of it and thx again boss .. .im goin check again with what u tell and hope its work

let's hope it will work ?

let me know :)

hey i'm just wondering something about the rape and submit features.

Do I get to select individually which creature can rape my character, or do I select some "pack" like in the mod (AAF violate)?

Because I really didnt like the options in (AAF violate), which is one of the main reason I gave up modding this game.

Is there a way to enable all creatures except animals and ghouls?

4 hours ago, Luminae said:

Is there a way to enable all creatures except animals and ghouls?

I am sorry but you won't find what are you searching in this mod at the moment.

The fact that most defeat mods are organised allowing "packs" of creatures is something that is inherited since the 4-Play framework. Back then there were only 5 fuckable races in total: humans, ghouls, synths, dogs and supermutants while the great majority of anims where for humans. With AAF the possibilities for other races came, so now most have an organization like this:

-    humans only

- + the other older 4-play races

- + all races

Implementing what you specifically  require is easy (i would add another option, basically all npcs except animals and ghouls) but I won't implement a system of toggles for each race since the defeat aspect of my mod is not the primary focus of MCG and time at my disposal for such editings is over ?

21 minutes ago, Martiquin said:

I dont know why, but the "start mod" button does not show up in the mod menu for me, am i using an incompatible mod? daaUTJ4.png

I had the same issue.

Turned out that the Start button appeared and then disappeared quickly.

So when I noticed that, I reopened the MCM and I just clicked it before it had the chance to disappear :)

Hope this helps.