21 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

So i guess i can't have the only rob options from the one mod active for example while i use Violate.

Unfortunately not, the incompatibility lies in the fact that both mods do their calculations being tied to some AAF events so you cannot have one mod handling the animations calling while the other handle the robbing. However MCG comes with an API that provides also a function that other modders can call to rob the player accordingly to MCG settings and systems so if @EgoBallistic want (or have time for) to add this optional integration he could easily do it, for example if an mcm toggle is enabled and mcg is installed he could make so that when the defeat scene in Violate happens instead of using Violate systems for the robbing, the MCG system can be used in place by calling the relative function in the MCG API. 

About being sent to abductions if defeated by other races or factions different than raiders/gunners/SM that could also be easily added by Egoballistic since Flashy's mod is very elastic (doesn't require that you send an "aggressor" to start the relative scenario, you just start the scenario selecting before what you want, basically choosing calculations for an abduction scenario are done on our end not on CSA when externally starting it).

45 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

This means that i can choose animation and furnitures for every scene that uses AAF? Like choose what animation to play in while the AAF was triggered by other mod like Sexual Harassment and uses the AAF. Or it is just for animations triggered by MCG mod?

No this is only for MCG. About the furnitures keep always in mind that those are first explicited in the proper animation mods, like Leito or savagecabbage mods, so first of all the animators must make animations that involve furnitures. Then MCG will let you to directly activate in game those that are explicited by the animations.

To do this when you arrange a sexual intercourse you have the opportunity to use "let's find another place" button, in that case your partner will follow you so you can find a new place, during this period you have the ability to use the activation option "do it!" that will be displayed on compatible furnitures like the activation option "sit" on chairs and beds.

Alternatively you can use the button "nearest furniture" to make the system choose the nearest furniture for sex automatically. Systems like the npc npc sex and non consensual sex / orgy for the player automatically try to find a furniture if possible, without dorect player involvment.

Edit: btw I read that you come from Skyrim...well I don't want to ruin your hopes but if is true that here there are some more advanced features that were missing in skyrim but sexlab was a more stable and complete package, basically install and play, here in FO4 things are more messy and complicated xD

3 hours ago, Martin56 said:

About being sent to abductions if defeated by other races or factions different than raiders/gunners/SM that could also be easily added by Egoballistic since Flashy's mod is very elastic (doesn't require that you send an "aggressor" to start the relative scenario, you just start the scenario selecting before what you want, basically choosing calculations for an abduction scenario are done on our end not on CSA when externally starting it).

Violate already includes CSA integration.  There is a MCM option for chance of CSA abduction outcome.  If CSA is installed, Violate checks the aggressors' race and faction, and if they are eligible and the random die roll is less than the MCM chance then Violate plays a scene and you get abducted.  Works with Gunners, SMs, and Raiders.

As far as being sent to abductions by other races or factions...  It is true that you don't have to send the aggressor to CSA, but you do have to set a global (RSEII_Abduction_Faction) that tells CSA what faction the abductors are.  CSA uses that global to find an abduction location and it only supports those three options.  I suppose you could have one faction sell you to another faction, e.g. TriggerMen sell you to Gunners, but I am not sure that makes sense.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I suppose you could have one faction sell you to another faction, e.g. TriggerMen sell you to Gunners, but I am not sure that makes sense.

Well that's exactly an example of what Gimlord wants and that is possible only with MCG, optionally.

@Gimlord, it seems you're out of luck both for the MCG robbing integration and the inclusion of other races/factions for abduction outcomes in Violate.

And for those that need more reasons WHY the abductions are limited, it is as simple as base game mechanics. SMs, gunners and raiders kidnap your settlers. They are taken to dungeon locations that have specific location reference types: a boss, a prisoner kneeling place, etc. I mirror those in CSA and use the base game systems method of generating a kidnap spot and then apply it to the player (or companion) instead of a settler. Its really that simple.

Does that mean someone cant make new places? Of course not - one can. You just need to set it up in such as way so CSA will actively find it during scans for places to use. The kidnapping addon pack I released does just that, add new spots. And if you do it in a hacking kind of way, you could in theory build a triggerman kidnap location or some other faction. You just need to place a boss NPC, a boss chest, a prisoner kneeling mat and then configure the location to have specific keywords. Its all quite rudimentary. Anyone could literally do this in the CK within 2-3 minutes, making their own kidnap location ESP or ESL that any kidnapping system would use (MM radiant quest system, CSA or Crime and Punishment).

7 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

And for those that need more reasons WHY the abductions are limited, it is as simple as base game mechanics. SMs, gunners and raiders kidnap your settlers.

Actually I find your system not limited at all, very elastic because with a little of made up narrative context your system can be adapted easily without hacking anything.I like it because as external modder you just set up the scenario you want with a global and then start the quest and CSA does everything on its own from that point, so in addition to the regular and natural scenario for example being abducted by gunners if defeated by gunners MCG let you configure a chance to be sold to gunners or raiders if defeated by other sentient factions, for example if you're defeated by triggerman there is a chance  you can customize that they sell you to the gunners or raiders and that's it, I think this is a reasonable feature that can be added to any mods that uses CSA , like MCG, without any hassle, it is even optional and the "don't make sense" argument is not very solid in this case but generally for the kind of mods we make at LL xD.

5 hours ago, dickbiggere said:

Tried to find something already posted about it but couldn't find any. I use a quite old mod. Another slavery system, are the two compatible? Or is there even a feature that's not included in this mod? Couldn't find anything about restrainment, like devious devices.

Hi the two slavery system are compatible but not integrated, this means that you can run both mods without conflicts but the two mods will not communicate each other, so for example npcs enslaved with MCG will use MCG features and systems but will not be usable with F4:SS systems. The same can be told for a mod like Just Business which is another great enslavement mod. I don't know all the features of F4:SS to provide you a comparison but es MCG doesn't have any Devious Devices or Real Handcuffs integration, yet.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:26 PM, Martin56 said:

I do not use better settlers because I also use Sim Settlements and I read somewhere that they don't go well together. But I use no essential npcs mod, manually tweaked in fo4edit to give back essential status to very important quest givers, to have majority of npcs, including settlers as mortal and killable by enemies in raids. About the slaves becoming protected when assigned to settlements, that is not controlled by MCG, once assigned to settlements they behave like settlers so if you have mods that handle this forcing any protected status you must refer to them. I want to poimt out though that in settlements the provisioners by default vanilla game mechanic are handled inside a reference collection alias which has the protected flag and that my friend is the most powerful protection ever, even script functions like killessential(actor aktarget) or changing the essential status i. Fo4edit for the relative ActorBase cannot kill an actor protected inside essential flagged aliases.

About the CTD in dismissing MCG followers, can you tell me what npc did you dismissed? Maybe it's some custom thirdy party npc which is incompatible with MCG.

Sorry for the late reply, but I was out of town.  The companions I use for MCG are mostly Grown Settlers from AAF Family Planning Enhanced.  It was the only way to actually get them killed.   My guess is Better Settlers is the problem for both the essential slaves and dismissing companions.  Because I'm pretty sure BS adds a bunch of junk to settlers inventory, and when MCG dismisses them, they appear to 'reset' as a settler and get a bunch of new junk in their inventory.

My current save is getting close to a year of game days, and is getting more and more unstable, so I might restart a new character without BS.  I appreciate all your help with this.

edit: I almost forgot.  is there a list somewhere of slave buyers?  So far I've only found tinker tom and the guy on the prydwen.  are there others?

40 minutes ago, lakawana_shack said:

My current save is getting close to a year of game days, and is getting more and more unstable, so I might restart a new character without BS.  I appreciate all your help with this.

edit: I almost forgot.  is there a list somewhere of slave buyers?  So far I've only found tinker tom and the guy on the prydwen.  are there others?

Thank you for sharing your findings with us, I hope the problem is only BS so that your next game will be more stable. I agree with you, it must be something about inventories.

About merchants that buy slaves, they are generally merchants that trade in junk, for example tinker tom, Trudy, Myrna or her robot, the quartermaster in the institute or the junk traders you assign to your own workshops.

I am currently having an issue with the setting to be raped multiple times. It seems to work just fine on 1 but when I go above that, after the first scene, all the NPC's stand around clapping and I am forever stuck standing there.

I feel like I am going a bit insane trying to figure out why this is happening. I've disabled and reinstalled every single animation pack, AAF, one patch to bang them all, one patch temp fix.

54 minutes ago, Naria said:

I am currently having an issue with the setting to be raped multiple times. It seems to work just fine on 1 but when I go above that, after the first scene, all the NPC's stand around clapping and I am forever stuck standing there.

I feel like I am going a bit insane trying to figure out why this is happening. I've disabled and reinstalled every single animation pack, AAF, one patch to bang them all, one patch temp fix.

Hi, ok let's see if we can figure this out, I'll ask you a few questions to try to narrow the cause:

does the player character or the aggressor say anything after the first scene when you're stuck? Were you defeated with many companions following you? Do you have a mod like player comments and headtracking? Did you changed the setting about the time for redressing in AAF settings .ini ?

does the player character or the aggressor say anything after the first scene when you're stuck?

Nothing is said.

Were you defeated with many companions following you?

No companions, this was a fresh new game and ran to the raider camp near red rocket to make sure things are working.

Do you have a mod like player comments and headtracking?

I do not have this mod.

Did you changed the setting about the time for redressing in AAF settings .ini

I have not touched the settings ini. However both my character and the aggressor do redress after the scene is finished.

11 minutes ago, Naria said:

Nothing is said

After the first rape scene, the aggressor should say something like "I've not finished with you" or " this is only the beginning" before starting another scene, depending on the readiness of AAF in sending the event about the animation finished it should take max 10 seconds before a new rape turn. Unfortunately during a rape you can't visualize the AAF manager to check if an animation is still running internally in the AAF code. How much did you wait while being stuck, more or less? If you can, could you do a new try and wait up to one minute while being stuck, just to see if this is a problem of AAF slowness. What I can suggest in addition is to check if your AAF install has any errors, you can do this by pressing the following buttons in sequence: Home - delete - delete - enter after you load a game and AAF has finished the loading process, you should visualize the AAF admin tab this way and if you see any errors except the warning about a multiple follower framework, please make a screen and post it here.

32 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

After the first rape scene, the aggressor should say something like "I've not finished with you" or " this is only the beginning" before starting another scene, depending on the readiness of AAF in sending the event about the animation finished it should take max 10 seconds before a new rape turn. Unfortunately during a rape you can't visualize the AAF manager to check if an animation is still running internally in the AAF code. How much did you wait while being stuck, more or less? If you can, could you do a new try and wait up to one minute while being stuck, just to see if this is a problem of AAF slowness. What I can suggest in addition is to check if your AAF install has any errors, you can do this by pressing the following buttons in sequence: Home - delete - delete - enter after you load a game and AAF has finished the loading process, you should visualize the AAF admin tab this way and if you see any errors except the warning about a multiple follower framework, please make a screen and post it here.

I just tried again with a completely fresh save just to triple check that there wasn't an issue with a save, and it still does the same thing. No voice at the start of the scene, my character goes down, sits for a few seconds, the aggressor comes over, we move to a bedroll, a 3-4 tier staged animation plays out with moans and sounds, but when it finishes, we both stand up and get fully dressed and the aggressor just stands there spinning in a circle cheering with no sounds at all, and the rest of the raiders are clapping.

How much did you wait while being stuck, more or less? If you can, could you do a new try and wait up to one minute while being stuck, just to see if this is a problem of AAF slowness.

I waited about 2 minutes.

What I can suggest in addition is to check if your AAF install has any errors

New save loaded AAF perfectly fine, it said 60% and then finished and popped up saying it was installed. I checked the admin panel and there is 0 errors there.

xfkJkm4.jpg

As a side note I use Vortex. I don't know if that could cause any issues.

29 minutes ago, Naria said:

I just tried again with a completely fresh save just to triple check that there wasn't an issue with a save, and it still does the same thing. No voice at the start of the scene, my character goes down, sits for a few seconds, the aggressor comes over, we move to a bedroll, a 3-4 tier staged animation plays out with moans and sounds, but when it finishes, we both stand up and get fully dressed and the aggressor just stands there spinning in a circle cheering with no sounds at all, and the rest of the raiders are clapping.

I waited about 2 minutes.

New save loaded AAF perfectly fine, it said 60% and then finished and popped up saying it was installed. I checked the admin panel and there is 0 errors there.

xfkJkm4.jpg

As a side note I use Vortex. I don't know if that could cause any issues.

You did everything right, I can't figure it out unfortunately. I will conduct more tests on my own, maybe it is something we have overlooked in recent versions, last time I checked the multi turn rape was working though. The only other setting that could potentially interfere is the rape aggressor distribution, do you have it set to max followers or to orgy?

TO ALL: if anyone has this same problem, aggressors stuck in cheering after the forst rape turn, please report.

24 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

You did everything right, I can't figure it out unfortunately. I will conduct more tests on my own, maybe it is something we have overlooked in recent versions, last time I checked the multi turn rape was working though. The only other setting that could potentially interfere is the rape aggressor distribution, do you have it set to max followers or to orgy?

TO ALL: if anyone has this same problem, aggressors stuck in cheering after the forst rape turn, please report.

I have rape aggressor distribution set to max followers. I tried orgy once just to see if it worked but only set on 1 rape. I can see if that setting changes anything with multi rape.

As far as I can tell I don't have any addons that may be getting in the way of anything. But again, I used Vortex, so maybe that caused an issue with installing things?

Edit: Same issue with orgy on.

8 minutes ago, Naria said:

I have rape aggressor distribution set to max followers. I tried orgy once just to see if it worked but only set on 1 rape. I can see if that setting changes anything with multi rape.

As far as I can tell I don't have any addons that may be getting in the way of anything. But again, I used Vortex, so maybe that caused an issue with installing things?

No I think the installation was successful because the first turn works, the files are there. So at this point it must be something in the internal timers of the MCG rape function that are not aligned, maybe script lag but that would be improbable. I am sorry, I will do my tests tomorrow on the function, in the mean time I can only tell you to stick with 1 turn for the moment or if you want you can disable the MCG respawn and use instead a similar mod like RSE II CSA or Violate for that feature, you can choose any of the two, they are both compatible with the rest of MCG.

18 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

No I think the installation was successful because the first turn works, the files are there. So at this point it must be something in the internal timers of the MCG rape function that are not aligned, maybe script lag but that would be improbable. I am sorry, I will do my tests tomorrow on the function, in the mean time I can only tell you to stick with 1 turn for the moment or if you want you can disable the MCG respawn and use instead a similar mod like RSE II CSA or Violate for that feature, you can choose any of the two, they are both compatible with the rest of MCG.

interesting thing to note about CSA when I tried it earlier today it didn't even activate the first scene. Character went down but nothing happened, so I disabled CSA and MCG worked with one rape.

To make it clear I'm not using CSA defeat and MCG defeat together, CSA defeat is currently disabled.

23 minutes ago, Naria said:

interesting thing to note about CSA when I tried it earlier today it didn't even activate the first scene.

Probably this happened because CSA auto surrender was active and both MCG and CSA request an animation for the player at the same time due to the defeat. When you use CSA with the MCG respawn system enabled you must disable the auto surrender feature of CSA, instead id the MCG respawn system is disabled you can use CSA for the surrender part.

Hi all, I'm pretty new to modding FO4.  I'm getting the message "$NO_F4SE" whenever I try to create a new game or load a game, and I've managed to narrow the problem down to...well, some sort of conflict between this mod and the main AAF mod.  I can enable either MagnoCumGaudio.esp or AAF.esm on their own, but doing both at the same time invariably loads the $NO_F4SE message.

Does anyone have any idea or suggestions about what the problem is here?  I've read the instructions for both mods a number of times now and can't think of anything I've missed.  I have the latest versions of both mods and F4 Script Extender.  I'm using Mod Organizer 2.  Here's my current load order:

00  Fallout4.esm
01  DLCRobot.esm
02  DLCworkshop01.esm
03  DLCCoast.esm
04  DLCWorkshop02.esm
05  DLCWorkshop03.esm
06  DLCNukaWorld.esm
07  DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
08  TortureDevices.esm
09  TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
0A  TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
0B  HUDFramework.esm
0C  RSE_II_Resources.esm
0D  Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
0E  ArmorKeywords.esm
0F  Devious Devices.esm
10  SOMaster.esm
11  AAF.esm  [Version 1.0.8]
12  Stashable Caps - Weighted.esp
13  Stashable Caps.esp
14  LooksMenu.esp
15  four_play.esp
16  AAF_SEU.esp
17  Beggar_Whore.esp
18  MagnoCumGaudio.esp
19  ButtFuckers.esp
1A  AFVPurgatory.esp
1B  GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
1C  AAF_Violate.esp
1D  AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
1E  rxl_bp70_animations.esp
1F  Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
20  CBBE.esp
21  Atomic Lust.esp
22  FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
23  le666piercings.esp
24  Raider Pet.esp
25  RealHandcuffs.esp
26  RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
27  AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
28  AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
29  AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
2A  Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
2B  RSE_II_CSA.esp
2C  RSE_II_Brothels.esp
2D  SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
2E  FPAttributes.esp
2F  FP_SexualHarassment.esp
30  Behemoth No Cart.esp
31  CumNWealth.esp
32  CumNWealth_mutant.esp
33  Deathclaw_nude.esp
34  Manly Moans.esp
35  MTO BoS Males.esp
36  MTO DLCCoast.esp
37  MTO DLCCoast Acadia.esp
38  MTO DLCCoast City.esp
39  MTO DLCNukaWorld.esp
3A  MTO DLCNuka City.esp
3B  MTO DLCNuka Disciple.esp
3C  MTO DLCNuka Operator.esp
3D  MTO DLCNuka Other.esp
3E  MTO DLCNuka Pack.esp
3F  MTO DLCRobot.esp
40  MTO DLCworkshop02.esp
41  MTO DLCworkshop03.esp
42  MTO Enemy Males.esp
43  MTO Institute Males.esp
44  MTO Miscellaneous Males.esp
45  MTO Named Females.esp
46  MTO Railroad Males.esp
47  MTO Supportive Men.esp
48  MTO DLCCoast CoA.esp
49  LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
4A  The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
4B  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
4C  StartMeUp.esp

Thanks a ton for any help.

2 hours ago, minibw said:

Hi all, I'm pretty new to modding FO4.  I'm getting the message "$NO_F4SE" whenever I try to create a new game or load a game, and I've managed to narrow the problem down to...well, some sort of conflict between this mod and the main AAF mod.  I can enable either MagnoCumGaudio.esp or AAF.esm on their own, but doing both at the same time invariably loads the $NO_F4SE message.

Does anyone have any idea or suggestions about what the problem is here?  I've read the instructions for both mods a number of times now and can't think of anything I've missed.  I have the latest versions of both mods and F4 Script Extender.  I'm using Mod Organizer 2.  Here's my current load order:

Reveal hidden contents

00  Fallout4.esm
01  DLCRobot.esm
02  DLCworkshop01.esm
03  DLCCoast.esm
04  DLCWorkshop02.esm
05  DLCWorkshop03.esm
06  DLCNukaWorld.esm
07  DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
08  TortureDevices.esm
09  TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
0A  TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
0B  HUDFramework.esm
0C  RSE_II_Resources.esm
0D  Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
0E  ArmorKeywords.esm
0F  Devious Devices.esm
10  SOMaster.esm
11  AAF.esm  [Version 1.0.8]
12  Stashable Caps - Weighted.esp
13  Stashable Caps.esp
14  LooksMenu.esp
15  four_play.esp
16  AAF_SEU.esp
17  Beggar_Whore.esp
18  MagnoCumGaudio.esp
19  ButtFuckers.esp
1A  AFVPurgatory.esp
1B  GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
1C  AAF_Violate.esp
1D  AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
1E  rxl_bp70_animations.esp
1F  Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
20  CBBE.esp
21  Atomic Lust.esp
22  FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
23  le666piercings.esp
24  Raider Pet.esp
25  RealHandcuffs.esp
26  RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
27  AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
28  AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
29  AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
2A  Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
2B  RSE_II_CSA.esp
2C  RSE_II_Brothels.esp
2D  SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
2E  FPAttributes.esp
2F  FP_SexualHarassment.esp
30  Behemoth No Cart.esp
31  CumNWealth.esp
32  CumNWealth_mutant.esp
33  Deathclaw_nude.esp
34  Manly Moans.esp
35  MTO BoS Males.esp
36  MTO DLCCoast.esp
37  MTO DLCCoast Acadia.esp
38  MTO DLCCoast City.esp
39  MTO DLCNukaWorld.esp
3A  MTO DLCNuka City.esp
3B  MTO DLCNuka Disciple.esp
3C  MTO DLCNuka Operator.esp
3D  MTO DLCNuka Other.esp
3E  MTO DLCNuka Pack.esp
3F  MTO DLCRobot.esp
40  MTO DLCworkshop02.esp
41  MTO DLCworkshop03.esp
42  MTO Enemy Males.esp
43  MTO Institute Males.esp
44  MTO Miscellaneous Males.esp
45  MTO Named Females.esp
46  MTO Railroad Males.esp
47  MTO Supportive Men.esp
48  MTO DLCCoast CoA.esp
49  LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
4A  The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
4B  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
4C  StartMeUp.esp

Thanks a ton for any help.

Hi, the message you see seems pretty clear, it must be something wrong with your F4SE installation, the version of AAF you have, which is the latest, Requires:
Fallout 4 - 1.10.163 / F4SE - 0.6.20 / LooksMenu - 1.6.18.  Make sure that you have your Fallout 4, F4SE and looksmenu in those versions, especially your Fallout game itself and F4SE.

In addition to this, , you didn't install the MCG source files (for modders) right? 

7 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, the message you see seems pretty clear, it must be something wrong with your F4SE installation, the version of AAF you have, which is the latest, Requires:
Fallout 4 - 1.10.163 / F4SE - 0.6.20 / LooksMenu - 1.6.18.  Make sure that you have your Fallout 4, F4SE and looksmenu in those versions, especially your Fallout game itself and F4SE.

In addition to this, , you didn't install the MCG source files (for modders) right? 

Everything is updated as far as I can tell.  Again, everything works except if I have both MCG and AAF turned on at the same time. ?Then I get the "no F4SE" message.

I did not install the source files, no.

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, minibw said:

Everything is updated as far as I can tell.  Again, everything works except if I have both MCG and AAF turned on at the same time. ?Then I get the "no F4SE" message.

I did not install the source files, no.

Thanks.

Make a screenshot of the admin tab of the AAF manager: buttons sequence to show it while you are in game is: home - delete - delete - enter.

If you don't see any reports or errors then reinstall F4SE, AAF and MCG again, it must be an installation problem. 

If you have this problem again after the reinstallation process then disable each one, one at time, of the other sexual mods you have and check if you have that error with MCG and AAF both enabled, I suggest to start disabling Sexual Harassment and the attribute framework first, then the beggar whore mod, but I don't think that can interfere since lots of people are using them together with MCG without technical issues.