18 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hello :) ,

actually they should be perfectly compatible. The only MCG mechanism that could interfere with Violate is the MCG Respawn (player defeat) system which you can disable (or not enable since it stsrts disabled by default). It is very strange that enabling MCG stops Violate from animating since this is handled by AAF and MCG has nothing to do with the animations themself. You can try to put violate after mcg in load order. Also I see that violate has been updated recently, maybe this could be a new bug introduced in its last version.

Other users have reported that the mod AAF Hardship (beggar whore) was distrupting animations, a bug that should be resolved in its latest version, maybe you added it recently? You can check if your AAF has errors with the AAF wizard admin tab that you can see after by pressing the buttons : home - delete - delete - enter in sequence while in game.

Oh, that might be it, I do have AAF hardship installed

Thank you for responding

@Martin56 and/or @anghelos92

To save me some time hunting for and trying to suss it out myself, can either of you kindly provide me with the exact code needed to send metas for your consent and non-consent interceptors? I will add them to CSA and Crime and Punishment. :)

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

7 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

@Martin56 and/or @anghelos92

To save me some time hunting for and trying to suss it out myself, can either of you kindly provide me with the exact code needed to send metas for your consent and non-consent interceptors? I will add them to CSA and Crime and Punishment. :)

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Hi Flashy, so glad you're going to add this! :)

To include this you need to add a new setting, called meta which is a string, in the AAF settings struct that you send together with the actors array as the parameters of the AAF startScene function. It's just one line you need to add in your functions where you call for sex:

When the animation called is consensual you can send this:

settings.meta = "Consensual" 

When the animation called has the player as a victim (for example when the player is raped) you can send this:

settings.meta = "PlayerRaped"

When the animation called has the player as the aggressor (for example when the player submit someone and rape her/him) you can send this:

settings.meta = "PlayerAggressor"

Example of a function made to call an animation where the player is raped:

Spoiler

AAF:AAF_API AAF_API
actor property playerref auto const

Function StartPlayerRape(Actor Aggressor)
	AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API
	AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings Settings2 = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
	actorsN = new actor[2]
	actorsN[0] = playerref
	actorsN[1] = aggressor
	settings2.preventFurniture = false
	settings2.includeTags = "Aggressive"
	settings2.excludeTags = "Pose"
    settings2.meta = "PlayerRaped"
	AAF:AAF_API.GetAPI().StartScene(actorsN, settings2)
EndFunction

And here there is more documentation in general for the MCG API, but you don't need it to add this meta. I post here just in case as fast reference:

And that's it, I always loved your mods if I can support you in any other way just ask :)

Wish you a merry Christmas and really thank you.

3 hours ago, fefuentes2000 said:

Wasn't CSA a dead project? 

CSA is a finished product, not a dead one. There is a difference: a dead project is one that you left incomplete and not functional, instead CSA is fully working and does what it is supposed to do: to deliver a great combat sex and post defeat experience. There are many great mods that are no longer being worked on because they are simply being completed and their authors are working on something else, in the case of Flashy, having left CSA in a functional and completed status, he is now working on a great big project for nexusmods called Crime and Punishment.

:) Wish you merry Xmas.

@Martin56 - Thanks! Added these to the necessary scripts in both mods. Will compile CSA in the coming days, as I need to do some other stuff to it for Tentacus' Hardship mod. But these metas are definitely in there for MCG users in my build as of this moment.

Merry hoho!

Hi guys, mods is great, my only issue is with the flirting feature -my character is always flirting, even if I wait as it was advised. Because of that I am almost always successful, but what is really annoying -after the conversation the npc always comes to me and asking for sex, which takes a long time to go through especially if it happens couple of times in a row.

Second thing is the wear system, it would be amazing to be able to disable it cos I am using the other one (attributes) and they are overlapping and both applying debuff which makes my character unable to walk / run, so after the assault there is like 95% chance I will die anyway.

Would it be possible for these two features to have an on and off toggle? So I could disable it?

1 hour ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Would it be possible for these two features to have an on and off toggle? So I could disable it?

Check the MCM, there is a toggle for the wear system that will disable all the wear system effects, also there is the toggle to  disable the wear widget if you use it. 

For the flirting approaches, in MCM you can disable the npc flirting by setting flirting vs asking scenario to 0 and this way you will also not have dating proposals. If you just want have less flirting scenario you can raise the flirt power divisor to the max. In alternative you can raise the hours of cooldown for each scenario and for the general cooldown according to your tastes. The npc initiative system is very customizable in MCM.

26 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Check the MCM, there is a toggle for the wear system that will disable all the wear system effects, also there is the toggle to  disable the wear widget if you use it. 

For the flirting approaches, in MCM you can disable the npc flirting by setting flirting vs asking scenario to 0 and this way you will also not have dating proposals. If you just want have less flirting scenario you can raise the flirt power divisor to the max. In alternative you can raise the hours of cooldown for each scenario and for the general cooldown according to your tastes. The npc initiative system is very customizable in MCM.

It looks like there is no way to disable wear you can only set them to 1.

30 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

It looks like there is no way to disable wear you can only set them to 1.

tenor.gif

Fuck...it seems we forgot to allow those sliders to 0 in the .json after the changes made to the wear handler function in the AnghelosLustControllerScript...

In the mean time you can try to do it having all the settings for the various races (base wear) set to 1 as you said. That value is so low that having sex should never make you reach the point of having debuffs since in MCG debuffs start from a wear level of 20 and higher. And the setting for the wear Healing rate to the lowest possible (it should be -100). 

58 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

tenor.gif

Fuck...it seems we forgot to allow those sliders to 0 in the .json after the changes made to the wear handler function in the AnghelosLustControllerScript...

In the mean time you can try to do it having all the settings for the various races (base wear) set to 1 as you said. That value is so low that having sex should never make you reach the point of having debuffs since in MCG debuffs start from a wear level of 20 and higher. And the setting for the wear Healing rate to the lowest possible (it should be -100). 

Thanks, I go with that for now. :)

11 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Fuck

giphy.gif

your fault ?, will be corrected after holidays.

Edit: TO ALL,

Martin has been a pain in the ass lately reporting some issues like an outdated mod guide + troubleshooting and some small quirks and additions you want to see. I cannot promise anything for the additions, I will touch the code only when I'll return from my holidays, in the mean time I will try to update the mod guide since you're right many features are not explained because they were added after June '19. 

Hope you all are having a nice time.

P.S. if anyone plays Starcraft 2 in the ladder, consider to communicate me your battle tag, we could play some friendly matches after the holidays.

@Martin56 && @anghelos92

Crime and Punishment Alpha Release (version two) now has your consent meta-tags included in the player prostitution module. Just thought you'd like to know that a Nexus mod will be able to use your systems. :)

Thanks again for providing the setting!

26 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

@Martin56 && @anghelos92

Crime and Punishment Alpha Release (version two) now has your consent meta-tags included in the player prostitution module. Just thought you'd like to know that a Nexus mod will be able to use your systems. :)

Brilliant! I do not hesitate any longer until final CAP release, I want to test it ASAP! ?

I don't know yet how does it work with older RSE mods (CSA, Brothel), but I think I will find more info in your Discord channel.

53 minutes ago, Runcajsz said:

Brilliant! I do not hesitate any longer until final CAP release, I want to test it ASAP! ?

I don't know yet how does it work with older RSE mods (CSA, Brothel), but I think I will find more info in your Discord channel.

Not to hijack MCG's thread, but I will say this alone, in repsonse: Truth be told, CAP replaces CSA completely. I can see no world where one would keep it installed. CAP does the surrenders, it does the outcomes, it does the kidnappings. And it does it all voiced, player and dialogue target. And it never hangs / stalls. It works, one hundred percent of the time.

51 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

@Martin56 && @anghelos92

Apparently LL prevents me to give more likes today ?, I can only say thank you for your support sir :)

Not to hijack MCG's thread

My thread is your thread, don't mind ?

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

giphy.gif

your fault ?, will be corrected after holidays.

Edit: TO ALL,

Martin has been a pain in the ass lately reporting some issues like an outdated mod guide + troubleshooting and some small quirks and additions you want to see. I cannot promise anything for the additions, I will touch the code only when I'll return from my holidays, in the mean time I will try to update the mod guide since you're right many features are not explained because they were added after June '19. 

Hope you all are having a nice time.

P.S. if anyone plays Starcraft 2 in the ladder, consider to communicate me your battle tag, we could play some friendly matches after the holidays.

Maybe you should just fire Martin :dizzy::skull:, but since he has been doing all your work lately..:thumbsup::flushed: Maybe you ought give him a :cookie::yum:..........instead.

7 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Maybe you should just fire Martin :dizzy::skull:, but since he has been doing all your work lately..:thumbsup::flushed: Maybe you ought give him a :cookie::yum:..........instead.

Mental note: If you are ever in Southern Italy, try to not suffer any injuries that would require a doctor. You may end up with Anghelos and have to pay triple rate! ?

2 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Mental note: If you are ever in Southern Italy, try to not suffer any injuries that would require a doctor. You may end up with Anghelos and have to pay triple rate! ?

I am not on Discord, too much a less tech is better guy. First time I heard of your new mod. Looking forward to your main release. Game has surely missed the Karma system..

13 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am not on Discord, too much a less tech is better guy. First time I heard of your new mod. Looking forward to your main release. Game has surely missed the Karma system..

... and you are basing that on the old RSE karma system right? Curiosity point is all. Because the karma system in play here is roughly 10 times the karma system that old one was. It tracks, off the top of my head right now... 50 metrics (50 different action types). AND it allows you to swap karma roles so you can play a raider type, rather than a MM type. AND I have separated karma from crime, so parading around naked will no longer cause bounty hunters to appear. Murder and theft and things like that will, but not "social taboos or socially accepted thing". if you liked RSE's karma system, this one will drive you insane. No lie. CAP changes the game even more than the original RSE All-In-One did.

Did I mention 5000 voiced lines in it? Nothing is silent in CAP. ;)

(no really, I'll stop hijacking lol)

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Did I mention 5000 voiced lines in it? Nothing is silent in CAP.

This is very important for immersion, each time I use MCG for FO4 I feel too much the difference with MCG Skyrim and Skyrim in general (Bethesda there provided shared vanilla generic dialogues for all voice types ready to be used by modders), my dialogue being silent in FO4 (especially npcs responses) is a major drawback that I had not the time to address and probably never will, I am glad you're bringing this kind of detail in your next project :)

Hello, is there a way to use AAF Violate  without disabling the Respawn system? I want to use if possible the MGC stealing when defeated that is provided and also the Abduction intergration it provides and if possible use the option to get devious devices from Violate(Don't think that any other mod makes you wear devices other than handcuffs).

Also can i use Sexual Harassment with the MGC respawn system on and also is it possible to get the Abduction integration from MGC triggered in Sexual Harassment scene?
I really like the blackmail approach from Sexual Harassment and the vunerability option that it provides and want to use this.

I read the incompabilties and that's why i am asking mainly about the respawn system and generally the MGC defeat system because i really like the features it provides.

10 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, is there a way to use AAF Violate  without disabling the Respawn system?

Hi, unfortunately the entire AAF violate mod completely overlaps the MCG respawn system so it's impossible for those 2 to run together, you can though run Violate with MCG easily keeping the MCG system disabled.

Objectively speaking both mods have their advantages and disadvantages, for MCG they are the ones you quoted, for Violate is the integration with devious devices, real handcuffs and raider pet. I will probably release a new mod after the holidays that will use the MCG Api so the MCG respawn system will also integrate with those mods.

About CSA abductions if I remember correctly Violate integrates with them natively.

29 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, unfortunately the entire AAF violate mod completely overlaps the MCG respawn system so it's impossible for those 2 to run together, you can though run Violate with MCG easily keeping the MCG system disabled.

Objectively speaking both mods have their advantages and disadvantages, for MCG they are the ones you quoted, for Violate is the integration with devious devices, real handcuffs and raider pet. I will probably release a new mod after the holidays that will use the MCG Api so the MCG respawn system will also integrate with those mods.

About CSA abductions if I remember correctly Violate integrates with them natively.

Yeah but the MCG gives you also the option to get abducted by others races and provides a chance bar for it.
So i guess i can't have the only rob options from the one mod active for example while i use Violate.

And one more question about this:

Start sex animation with AAF and be able to have great control on what animation you want, i.e. before starting you can choose the type of animation (vaginal, oral etc...), the role of the player (giver, receiver) and also you can exactly activate in game what piece of furniture you want to have sex on (i.e you can activate a chair to have sex on it).

This means that i can choose animation and furnitures for every scene that uses AAF? Like choose what animation to play in while the AAF was triggered by other mod like Sexual Harassment and uses the AAF. Or it is just for animations triggered by MCG mod?
Also how can i use this feature? Do i need to click some specific button or there will be a message or shown option for me to choose? I was really searching for a mod that could give me the option to choose animations and also furnitures because as i understand the furnitures animations really need to have the furniture near to be triggered(in skyrim there was no need for that)