14 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Do you have any mods that change XML's for animations or if you toggled Agressive only for Defeat animations, do you even have the Packs that would have agressive tags?

If I pick any animation from AAF wizard then everything is working as intended at all animations I have, there is no role change (my character is the giver). Yes, I have aggressive animations and it plays fine if I start from AAF wizard.

12 minutes ago, Runcajsz said:

If I pick any animation from AAF wizard then everything is working as intended at all animations I have, there is no role change (my character is the giver). Yes, I have aggressive animations and it plays fine if I start from AAF wizard.

I actually had a female borking a male from behind, so I am thinking the aggressive option might be causing the mix up in XML's, especially if a Pack tagged their animation wrong. I am going to remove the Agressive option and see what happens..

40 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

This is indeed strange, have you any mods that change the human race, for example changing the statistics of humans by giving more or less life etc? It is possible that you have a mod that change the human race removing the ActorTypeNpc keyword. 

I'm using Horizon, Better Settlers, Unique NPC mods... no else which comes to my mind which could change anything related, but the mentioned NPCs are from Gunner faction. Mods which are in connection with AAF anims are: AAF Violate, RSEII CSA, RSEII Brothels (and it's Human visitors only patch), Raider Pet, Family planning enhanced, AAF Dirty Sex.

I'm at the beginning of game, I've just visited Concord city and Stella (little girl) send me to Fallon's hideout, where gunner faction suddenly attacked this place and some of their NPCs surrendered during the fight. So all these NPC from the gunner faction.  I have no idea whether it helps but those NPCs' IDs are: FF00ECFB, FF00E8B8 (I've no clue these infos helps for troubleshooting or not).

56 minutes ago, Runcajsz said:

nd some of their NPCs surrendered during the fight.

Based on this I assume they surrendered because of a different mod, most probably AAF Violate or CSA which has the npcs auto surrender when they are crippled or when they are hit below a certain hp level. With MCG instead the combat submission of npcs is a more active kinda of process, you must use the MCG Main Hotkey or your fists on them while their Hp level is below the set threshold, they don't surrender automatically, as you said, with MCG unless fists are used. So this is may be your solution, probably the mod that is effectively submitting the npc for you has a different system than MCG that does require a female player.

I don't know if this is the case, I am just assuming here. To rape them what you do exactly? Do you use the MCG Main Hotkey and select the "submitted options" submenu then press the "rape" button?

Thanks to all of you for help! I have to figure out myself whats wrong in my game environment, where the problem exists, but you all give good hints.

• AAF animations with its wizard works well until I try to rape one of them, then all animations with same AAF wizard changes the roles, I become the receiver in all animations. My character is male, and the female NPC getting dominant.
  • When I fought against these NPCs earlier, I've just shoot anyone I can see (there were many others) and as far as I remember I didn't hit the R key to submit them one by one. After fight was ended I've just gone around I've talked to this NPCs by using F key. These two mentioned NPCs just surrendered during fight and they get alive. Talking to them give 4 options: inventory, rape, execute, release. I try to rape them by using talk key and then the 2nd rape option. When I use MCG main key on them, then there is no "submitted options", so it is really another mod which causing this. In AAF Violate I've turned off the enemy surrender by setting the chance to 0, only in RSEII CSA was enabled. So I think CSA handle the rape animation wrongly.
  • I've tried to hit one of these NPCs with fist and "submitted options" appeared by using MCG's main key. Using the rape option in this way works like a charm, no more role change! But in other side it causes more problem, because after raping my victim the surrounding friendly NPCs started to attack me as I committed a crime. Seems they handled this NPC as it would be one of them. So a this point there is an incompatibility between CSA and MCG.

What can I do next? I'm thinking about to leave enemy and player surrender to AAF Violate mod and I'm going to use CSA only for the player and companion abduction.

1 hour ago, Runcajsz said:
  • I've tried to hit one of these NPCs with fist and "submitted options" appeared by using MCG's main key. Using the rape option in this way works like a charm, no more role change! But in other side it causes more problem, because after raping my victim the surrounding friendly NPCs started to attack me as I committed a crime. Seems they handled this NPC as it would be one of them. So a this point there is an incompatibility between CSA and MCG.

What can I do next? I'm thinking about to leave enemy and player surrender to AAF Violate mod and I'm going to use CSA only for the player and companion abduction.

I cannot help regarding the other mod submission because that is another mod and I don't know how it works. You could do as you said letting AAF violate handling the submission but I don't know if with that mod your male character can take the giver position since it seems it sends the player always first to AAF so it may be geared towards female player character.

I can say that regardin MCG submission if you have a problem with the crime consequence of submission you can enable the cheat in the interaction system page in MCM to avoid the crime and you can also enable the ignore combat for submission setting.

In any case the general advices when you have mods that have specific systems that do the same things  like CSA, MCG or Violate is to set the mods so that for each feature only one mod is handling it, for example for submission you can set that inly Violate takes care of that, for player defeat you can ser that only MCG handles that etc and so on.

58 minutes ago, devinsfetish said:

I cannot get this mod to work no matter what I do. Every time I go to the DATA tab of my pipboy it crashes to desktop and removing this mod is the only way to stop it

It's not this mod.  More likely  you have VIS-G or DEF_UI.  It's a memory/script issue with that.  I got rid of those 2 long ago and I have nothing but stability.

Спасибо за прекрасный мод. У меня вопрос. Запускается анимация моего персонажа по полу (женщины), меняется на мужской. Как мне получить анимацию женского пола главного героя. Это не только в вашем моде,bug.png.bb6b81ea12a5d53bb29a48661635b786.pngно других модах. Я понимаю, что это проблема AAF, но как ее решить? Переустановка не помогла. Главным героем является девушка, а в анимации она одета в мужское тело

Can some one please Help me 

Where can i get the 

UniqueFemalePlayer esp file i cant find it this is what i am missing   

I says it is Not enabled but the file is not there  nor is the Skyrim  there is nothing to enable

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.10 - 22.07.07.05.png

3 hours ago, jimj65 said:

Can some one please Help me 

Where can i get the 

UniqueFemalePlayer esp file i cant find it this is what i am missing   

I says it is Not enabled but the file is not there  nor is the Skyrim  there is nothing to enable

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.10 - 22.07.07.05.png

You have a serious mess in your hands bro, it seems you are trying to mix mods for Skyrim and mods for Fallout 4 together. First of all are we talking about FO4 right? Second if you don't have any unique player mod, servitron mod nor locksmith mod you must NOT install the MCG compatibility patches.

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I would like to cut back on my animation packs. Why are Savage Cabbage, Atomic Lust, and Leitos considered mandatory per the instructions? Would any combination that I choose, work out? Thanks

Atomic Lust is the only pack with male masturbations (together with Crazy animations wich no one wants to install), in addition is the only one which has some default standard lesbian and gay animations; savage cabbage is fundamental for gang bangs and furniture sex. Leito has majority of aggressive tagged sex. In addition the MCG furniture selector perk when searching another place to have sex is built with all these three packs in mind. Technically the mod is capable to run without having some of those animation packs but that would increase the risk of having a fade to black instead of actual animation because you would end not having the right animation for some situations.

46 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Atomic Lust is the only pack with male masturbations (together with Crazy animations wich no one wants to install), in addition is the only one which has some default standard lesbian and gay animations; savage cabbage is fundamental for gang bangs and furniture sex. Leito has majority of aggressive tagged sex. In addition the MCG furniture selector perk when searching another place to have sex is built with all these three packs in mind. Technically the mod is capable to run without having some of those animation packs but that would increase the risk of having a fade to black instead of actual animation because you would end not having the right animation for some situations.

The problem is that with the exception of Atomic Lust, SC and Leitos continue to be issue mods for AAF due to the One Patch being totally outdated and near useless. SC as configured does not play nice with my AAF and Leitos is old and showing its cracks with each new FO4 update. But I understand what you are saying..

Hey there. First of all, awesome mod! I have only just started playing a new game with it and so far it's been awesome. Tested with Piper relationship and submitting a trapper.

As a thank you I have included this file others may find useful. What this does, to my opinion, is add one last peace of the puzzle. Slooty Lazman vanilla replacer outfits for fusion girl that work with the ZCBP config. The original outfits and body from here are not compatible with this config. The reason is that their breast and butt nodes are named incorrectly. 

The attached file is based on the Lazman bodyslide preset and requires the original mod first that can be found here. Then the Lazman preset here. Once you download these, install the outfits manually (don't do the FOMOD, click on manual button). Go to bodyslide. Save the preset and mass export all Lazman, Pampas, etc outfits you have for the Fusion Girl body, with that Lazman preset. Then download this file and overwrite everything with this attached file/patch.

P.S. This is a quick fix. It is all Lazman skimpy replacer outfits, already generated and then I renamed their strings manually to work with ZCBP. Only two outfits weren't changed from DLC03, the diver armor and the raider diver armor (errors in nifskope). 

Lazman_Outfits,_Fusion_Girl_and_ZCBP_config_patch.7z

16 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Your thank you was already sufficient and very welcome...now with the file you gifted us WE MUST THANK YOU eheh :)

Thanks for sharing bro

No worries bro, enjoy. Oh, I also included a silent fix. I "patched up" Piper's outfit from that replacer, because her sideboobs were clipping out. Well, not anymore!

7 hours ago, Dubhorizon said:

Hey there. First of all, awesome mod! I have only just started playing a new game with it and so far it's been awesome. Tested with Piper relationship and submitting a trapper.

As a thank you I have included this file others may find useful. What this does, to my opinion, is add one last peace of the puzzle. Slooty Lazman vanilla replacer outfits for fusion girl that work with the ZCBP config. The original outfits and body from here are not compatible with this config. The reason is that their breast and butt nodes are named incorrectly. 

The attached file is based on the Lazman bodyslide preset and requires the original mod first that can be found here. Then the Lazman preset here. Once you download these, install the outfits manually (don't do the FOMOD, click on manual button). Go to bodyslide. Save the preset and mass export all Lazman, Pampas, etc outfits you have for the Fusion Girl body, with that Lazman preset. Then download this file and overwrite everything with this attached file/patch.

P.S. This is a quick fix. It is all Lazman skimpy replacer outfits, already generated and then I renamed their strings manually to work with ZCBP. Only two outfits weren't changed from DLC03, the diver armor and the raider diver armor (errors in nifskope). 

Lazman_Outfits,_Fusion_Girl_and_ZCBP_config_patch.7z 18.31 MB · 7 downloads

Thank you for the patch! However the downloaded 7z file can not be opened on my system. It says it is not an archive file. I'm using 7zip program, but haven't been any problems yet with 7z files. Could anybody give an alternate mirror for this file? (e.g. Mega download)

10 hours ago, Dubhorizon said:

Lazman_Outfits,_Fusion_Girl_and_ZCBP_config_patch.7z 18.31 MB · 11 downloads

2 hours ago, Runcajsz said:

Thank you for the patch! However the downloaded 7z file can not be opened on my system. It says it is not an archive file. I'm using 7zip program, but haven't been any problems yet with 7z files. Could anybody give an alternate mirror for this file? (e.g. Mega download)

I should have noticed it meant to be much much bigger in file size:

Here it is, everyone re-download this, the previous upload didn't get through properly:
LINK TO MEGA HERE

On 12/12/2019 at 2:13 AM, anghelos92 said:

You have a serious mess in your hands bro, it seems you are trying to mix mods for Skyrim and mods for Fallout 4 together. First of all are we talking about FO4 right? Second if you don't have any unique player mod, servitron mod nor locksmith mod you must NOT install the MCG compatibility patches.

i do have  Magno CUM Gaudio 2.11.26 (Extended Social Interactions) for fallout 4 installed 

the osa i removed   i also have  servitron mod  & locksmith mod  i removed the other as well 

Unique player patch 

Does this mod set some npc's to be protected?  I'm trying to determine how to make Grown Settlers and slaves unprotected, as the wasteland population is getting out of hand and I'd prefer if raids could keep that under control organically.

I'm using better settlers mortal, so vanilla generic settlers are all killable, but grown settlers and slaves are all protected.  Someone made a FPE patch for me to make the grown settlers unprotected, but it had no effect, so I'm wondering if this mod was doing something to set some NPC's as protected.  any ideas or advice would be appreciated.

edit: Also, dismissing MCG companions almost always results in a CTD

I am probably the only idiot around that has this problem but after putting in the mod, updating f4se, and all other requirements for M.C.G. I am still not getting the "Start the Mod" button on the main page in mcm. All of the pages will load except the one with the "Start the Mod" button. I have gone through the installation page for hours and ensured it was put in correctly but it just won't appear.  What am I missing here?