4 hours ago, Azzhat said:

This looks absolutely amazing. A pity it isn't compatible with Transfer Settlements. Otherwise, I'd be using it. Here's hoping someone can make a compatibility patch of some sort. Either way keep up the good work!

Hi

I got both MCG and Transfer Settlements(TS) to work together. I found it was the progress bar widget from TS was preventing the MCG widgets from updating. By removing the 'TS_ProgressBar.swf' widget from the interface directory. The only drawback is that you can't view blueprint progress as it is being built, but both work without issue.

At one point, a mod bug - now only the NPC-NPC system works normally. The keys now work as they should - the menu is called and works, everything else ... * there is no actor under the cursor *, * PCname now follows you * (is that what?), Masturbation does not occur, etc.
Restarting, changing the version AAF and other dances with a tambourine did not help.

1 minute ago, RavinBeast said:

I Don't Know If This Has Been Reported, But I Can't Use The Main Hotkey To Initiate Dialogue With Any NPC It Keeps Telling Me "There's Actor In Your Crosshair" Despite Looking Directly At Them With The Crosshair, Any Help Would Be Appreciated

Install the new version and not forget to activate the mod using the "start the mod" button

11 hours ago, Azzhat said:

This looks absolutely amazing. A pity it isn't compatible with Transfer Settlements. Otherwise, I'd be using it. Here's hoping someone can make a compatibility patch of some sort. Either way keep up the good work!

You can...just wait to install Transfer Settlements until AFTER you exit the vault and activate M.C.G.  If the widgets still don't work, then configure T.S. to run on the 'rapid' preset in the MCM, but I have been running it with the last two incarnations of MCG with no problems

6 hours ago, satanfist said:

I got both MCG and Transfer Settlements(TS) to work together

Just now, Thndrwlkr said:

You can...just wait to install Transfer Settlements until AFTER you exit the vault and activate M.C.G

Guys thank you for answering and for your tests, i know you already told that previously, it is just that i had not the time to update the incompatibility list and the mod guide, i was very busy in this period, i hope to update those soon

6 minutes ago, jah15 said:

I haven't played for too long, but this update has seemed to have fixed the issues I was having. Thank you for this update!

Let's hope it will last ? lol

Else i will here to resolve, from now on i am focusing on bugs fixing and support. Also this time I included an API, modders can tie into some MCG systems to create new things, i.e. someone can make a mod to link MCG defeat system with mods as post rape scenarios, like raider pet or RH or DD. Or someone can build something that make use of the MCG stats like Mood or sexual experience etc. I will expand this API and guide on the API in the future

55 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

You can...just wait to install Transfer Settlements until AFTER you exit the vault and activate M.C.G.  If the widgets still don't work, then configure T.S. to run on the 'rapid' preset in the MCM, but I have been running it with the last two incarnations of MCG with no problems

Didn't realize that was even an option. I just did what the previous suggestion was, and delete the .xml.

3 minutes ago, Muliell said:

Thanx for the update!

I got a bug: Statistics stops updating after AAF Violate surrender. Is it a new bug or old one in new script? Or is it just me so unlucky?

Did you restart the mod after updating it?

1 minute ago, Muliell said:

All of it. First masturbation made all changes, but Violate sex act and M.C.E sex acts after that didn't.

Well it seems that the pesky script failing is not resolved for all situations then... Omg this will never end! ?? I'll go sleep now, tomorrow i'll investigate more!

Small note in defense of the loose version of this mod:

If you install with Vortex - it not only keeps track of the bazillion small files for clean un-installs - 

it also shows you every mod it conflicts with.

Click on the red Conflicts marker, and it lists each mod in conflict. It will optionally show you the specific files.

For each conflict, you can choose the load order. For this mod always select "Load Before".

The Conflicts arrow goes green and you are safe to Deploy, knowing that the load order is as the mod author specified.

Version 2.6 hopelessly spoiled the last few saves and the upgrade to 2.65 did not help - all the same. What is interesting, it is impossible to delete the mod - saving without it is loaded, but when you try to make a new save, the game crashes (With the removal of 2.5 nothing like this). Clearing the save with the resaver does not help. However, on save of the day before yesterday everything is working.

Give me something to look for that is broken in 2.6.5.

For me everything - seems - to be working, with just a mod restart.

My converted slave to follower who was my Lover lost that dialog option - but that does not seem that severe.

Edit: She got back Lover topic with another bump to Impress.

Enslaved two new Uniques, completely trained them, made them followers.

Animations all seem to work.

Targeting is still hard - but not impossible (no actor within cursor range). No worse than 2.6.0.

Better than 2.6.0: No one has gotten hung up yet. Hope that bug was squashed.

2 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Version 2.6 hopelessly spoiled the last few saves and the upgrade to 2.65 did not help - all the same. What is interesting, it is impossible to delete the mod - saving without it is loaded, but when you try to make a new save, the game crashes (With the removal of 2.5 nothing like this). Clearing the save with the resaver does not help. However, on save of the day before yesterday everything is working.

I had that issue as well. I disabled the mod for last the last version while waiting for the fix. Then as you described a CTD everytime you make a new save without it or with it renabled later on.  I renabled the file and found a stable save and just kept the mod disabled in the MCM. I also used the resaver to no avail. I don't know if it would cause crashing in the new version because I have it enabled currently from a stable old save. 

In my experience with this version. It corrected all the issues I was having. However, I found that AAF mods cause a disconnect with the widget system and statistics. They no longer update when something like violate occurs. Also, I noticed that my non unique wife doesn't have quick options anymore and I can no longer teleport her. I still get the married talk though through the regular options. I have a feeling she didn't update when I restarted the mod. 

Thanks again for the hard work on the excellent mod!

Odd, but I am seeing none of these issues just yet.  I upgraded to 2.6.5 (with Transfer Settlements still installed), restarted the mod in the MCM, performed the required MCG masturbation, and all seems well so far.  Lust is rolling along just fine at the moment, and I have Infamy disabled (still).  I have not tested wear as of yet, but will certainly let you know if it doesn't work.  Great Job!

Edit:  Ok, on a saved game, Lust continues to increase...ONLY increase.  It does not return to zero upon getting freaky, and wear does NOT change.  Going to try a new run and see if that stays the same.

12 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Odd, but I am seeing none of these issues just yet.  I upgraded to 2.6.5 (with Transfer Settlements still installed), restarted the mod in the MCM, performed the required MCG masturbation, and all seems well so far.  Lust is rolling along just fine at the moment, and I have Infamy disabled (still).  I have not tested wear as of yet, but will certainly let you know if it doesn't work.  Great Job!

Edit:  Ok, on a saved game, Lust continues to increase...ONLY increase.  It does not return to zero upon getting freaky, and wear does NOT change.  Going to try a new run and see if that stays the same.

Same. I did not have a start button in MCM, it just worked. 2.6.0 fixed the follower options.