22 hours ago, Thomas0412 said:

But isn't Atomic Lust one of the requirements?

Its optional requirement if you want the hugs and cuddles, but Atomic Lust will see it as sex.  It happens even without MCG.  A tag needs to be made or mod authors can patch their mods, but this guy hasnt done any work on this in 2 years I think so its doubtful he will do any kind of patching for it.

19 hours ago, Wrathofomega666 said:

So after revisiting this mod after a very long time, i've hit an issue

whenever i'm part of a scene my whole character is invisible but if i do 2 or more npc's without being involved, it's fine.
any idea what the issue could be? 

That's strange indeed. This happened to my character too, but only in maybe 1 animation. Are you sure this is happening across all animations, rather than just a few of them? Either way, this mod probably isn't the culprit, because this mod only provides scripted triggers for the animations to start, and the animations themselves are handled by AAF which is a separate mod. I'm not familiar with the way the animations work internally, but it's probably more likely the problem lies in that area. I also encountered a different problem which caused the game to be stuck in animation forever, I had to manually stop it through AAF control panel, so chances are that some animations may have bugs and perhaps even conflicts with other mods, but with the amount of mods I installed, I'm actually surprised how stable the game is. Not in terms of performance, but in terms of the amount of conflicts so far. Usually I just take whatever I can get, and I try to keep my levels of expectation low. I follow the rule that if it doesn't make the game completely unplayable, I'm not trying to fix it. :D

3 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

That's strange indeed. This happened to my character too, but only in maybe 1 animation. Are you sure this is happening across all animations, rather than just a few of them? Either way, this mod probably isn't the culprit, because this mod only provides scripted triggers for the animations to start, and the animations themselves are handled by AAF which is a separate mod. I'm not familiar with the way the animations work internally, but it's probably more likely the problem lies in that area. I also encountered a different problem which caused the game to be stuck in animation forever, I had to manually stop it through AAF control panel, so chances are that some animations may have bugs and perhaps even conflicts with other mods, but with the amount of mods I installed, I'm actually surprised how stable the game is. Not in terms of performance, but in terms of the amount of conflicts so far. Usually I just take whatever I can get, and I try to keep my levels of expectation low. I follow the rule that if it doesn't make the game completely unplayable, I'm not trying to fix it. :D

thanks for the tips! funny story though... it started working all on it's own lmao. i literally changed nothing and it started to work today. /shrug 
it just works i guess? LOL

On 8/26/2022 at 3:28 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Is there a way to turn off the dating stuff? Not a fan of it, but NPCs constantly keep coming up to me to want dates. Same with my companion. They keep asking for dates all the time instead of just regular sex approaches.

There are plenty of options to customize the behavior of the mod, so that it acts the way you like. You can set the intervals of NPC approaches and fine tune conditions that must be met for such approach to happen, you can block all approaches entirely, or even block individual npcs from approaching you. It's been a while, so I can't really walk you through all of these options, but you will find them all in MCM menus and some will be available in the menus for individual npcs that you can open through action buttons / keys of the mod itself when you aim at the npcs.

On 8/24/2022 at 7:41 AM, heat2008 said:

Not sure if this has been asked but... Is there a reason this doesn't work on vanilla companions?

I'm sorry to hear that you have such problem, but the only possible explanation I can think of is a mod conflict, which would be a weird one, since MCG is all about scripts that normally work perfectly both on vanilla and mod NPCs.

4 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

I'm sorry to hear that you have such problem, but the only possible explanation I can think of is a mod conflict, which would be a weird one, since MCG is all about scripts that normally work perfectly both on vanilla and mod NPCs.

Uh, what do you mean? This is a known "issue" and is specifically stated by the mod author "To satisfy your sexual need are prostitution, flirt and actual relationship. All these first three ways are started by the dialogue "Hey! Do you have a moment?" which is available for any NPC actor that is not a slave, an enemy , a vanilla companion or a child.

No vanilla companion has that has access to that dialogue, but non vanilla and even dlc/downloaded companions do. So you can get this to work with Piper/Cait/Curie/etc? ?

1 hour ago, heat2008 said:

Uh, what do you mean? This is a known "issue" and is specifically stated by the mod author "To satisfy your sexual need are prostitution, flirt and actual relationship. All these first three ways are started by the dialogue "Hey! Do you have a moment?" which is available for any NPC actor that is not a slave, an enemy , a vanilla companion or a child.

No vanilla companion has that has access to that dialogue, but non vanilla and even dlc/downloaded companions do. So you can get this to work with Piper/Cait/Curie/etc? ?

Oh wait a minute. I thought this was about vanilla NPCs in general, not specifically companions. Now that I'm thinking about it, I did have a problem with Piper recently, but I thought it was just due to her being added as a companion in a non-vanilla way through a mod, but I would swear I didn't have that issue with her before installing those mods which add her as a follower in unusual way. To be sure, I would have to check it out again (haven't played it in a while), but regardless of that, I'm pretty sure you should be able to still have sex with them when they approach you and they suggest you to have something together to relax (drugs, alcohol, etc.) and you talk them into it by telling them you know a better way to relax, or something along those lines, which starts sex options.

33 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

Oh wait a minute. I thought this was about vanilla NPCs in general, not specifically companions. Now that I'm thinking about it, I did have a problem with Piper recently, but I thought it was just due to her being added as a companion in a non-vanilla way through a mod, but I would swear I didn't have that issue with her before installing those mods which add her as a follower in unusual way. To be sure, I would have to check it out again (haven't played it in a while), but regardless of that, I'm pretty sure you should be able to still have sex with them when they approach you and they suggest you to have something together to relax (drugs, alcohol, etc.) and you talk them into it by telling them you know a better way to relax, or something along those lines, which starts sex options.

i think what he meant was that the vanilla companions are missing that dialogue line "Hey do you have a moment", wich opens up options for quick sex, tools and romance options, vendor npc sometimes also miss that line (although not all the time) wich is replace with lottery ticket options, etc..  It limits your options at first yes, but has you grow your vanilla affinity with your companion it seems MCG also increase your relationships stats, wich open more options down the road, after i flirt and romanced Piper she was giving me these our relationship is special to me and we haven't done it in a while dialogue prompt, so i think MCG took into account that these vanilla companions were meant have their affinity raise the vanilla way before giving you more options.  And  yes they also approach just like any other npc, my first time travelling with Piper was during confidence man with Travis, on our way to the brewery she asked me to relax and we both hit some jet... then to my surprise she took advantage of it and just raped me on the railroad behind the brewery, i did not complained lol

Player defeat seems broken in my main save for some reason. If I go back about 5 hours it works fine, and it works in a new game, but if in my main save I just die instead of raped. (Raped chance on 100%) 

Any ideas on what may have happened?

Edit: Okay so I'm in far harbor doing that coding thing for DiMa? It seems like defeat works before going in, and breaks coming out. Tested twice, works going in, breaks coming out. 

Edit: Must be the way it makes you respawn in the puzzle if you fall off. If you go into the puzzle at all it breaks the player defeat system, so I just downloaded a nexus mod that lets me skip the puzzles, works fine now.

Edited by CFogan
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been getting the "No Actors within range" bug as well when using the assigned hotkey and it's making things difficult to the point where I'm barely having any interaction with the NPC's unless they initiate the scene. Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks! ?

Observations:

Spoiler
  • The hotkey, on rare occasions does work on some NPCs and not others and would eventually stop working all together at some point.
  • Hotkeys are assigned properly, the MCG main hot key does work when held down as intended. The problem is solely centered around the actor selector hot key.
  • Hot keys from other mods such Fuck 'em up and others work just fine.
  • Tested the hotkey in 1st person and 3rd person, close range, mid range, far away, facing NPC, Facing away from NPC, with tcl on, with tcl off, changed cells and back... nothing works and keep getting "No Actors within Crosshair/Range".
  • I've also noticed that the earliest case reported here was all the way back in March 2021 and it's been regularly brought up ever since.

9 hours ago, NismoMan said:

I've been getting the "No Actors within range" bug as well when using the assigned hotkey and it's making things difficult to the point where I'm barely having any interaction with the NPC's unless they initiate the scene. Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks! ?

Observations:

Reveal hidden contents
  • The hotkey, on rare occasions does work on some NPCs and not others and would eventually stop working all together at some point.
  • Hotkeys are assigned properly, the MCG main hot key does work when held down as intended. The problem is solely centered around the actor selector hot key.
  • Tested the hotkey in 1st person and 3rd person, close range, mid range, far away, facing NPC, Facing away from NPC, with tcl on, with tcl off, changed cells and back... nothing works and keep getting "No Actors within Crosshair/Range".
  • I've also noticed that the earliest case reported here was all the way back in March 2021 and it's been regularly brought up ever since.

Personally never had problem with the hotkeys, unless occasionally when my fps drops in areas such outside Good Neighborhood.

But I assume that it's possible that new game versions, new mods etc could have created a conflict.

It also would be interesting to know your load order and the LO of those who also have the problem, to see if there are mods common to you but not to those who have no problems with it.

Personally I am using a version of FO pre creation club!

12 hours ago, NismoMan said:

Observations:

Reveal hidden contents

I would consider the mod pretty much abandoned, it has had no update since April 25, 2020 and the further other mods progress and the more AAF is updated this one falls further behind.  More and more things are showing signs of not working in this mod.  Kinda lite the old RSE II mods.

okay so i might need help with this, i've downloaded the mod and its requirments on vortex but when im in game the mod is there but it doesn't give me a notification to turn it on and when ever i change some of the settings in MCM and go back into game they revert them selves. ps im kinda slow at these sorts of things.

mods.JPG

2 hours ago, ItsYaBoi12321 said:

okay so i might need help with this, i've downloaded the mod and its requirments on vortex but when im in game the mod is there but it doesn't give me a notification to turn it on and when ever i change some of the settings in MCM and go back into game they revert them selves. ps im kinda slow at these sorts of things.

mods.JPG

There is a hot key you need to set in game to turn all the functions on.  After you set the hot key and pull up the menu you will see all the options about what parts to turn on if you want them on.  Just poke around in the MCM you will find the place to set the hot keys, I cant remember exactly where I stopped using this mod  along time ago.

Edited by Boceifus
1 hour ago, Boceifus said:

There is a hot key you need to set in game to turn all the functions on.  After you set the hot key and pull up the menu you will see all the options about what parts to turn on if you want them on.  Just poke around in the MCM you will find the place to set the hot keys, I cant remember exactly where I stopped using this mod  along time ago.

thank you very much ill try that :D EDIT: when ever i try and bind a hot key on the mod it doesn't work it like goes straight back to none

Edited by ItsYaBoi12321
2 hours ago, ItsYaBoi12321 said:

thank you very much ill try that :D EDIT: when ever i try and bind a hot key on the mod it doesn't work it like goes straight back to none

Your problem is an incorrect installation of the mod files with Vortex. 

Probably the .bsa is not physically in the game folder at the end of the installation, I've seen this problem many times with mod installers that put the link of the file in the data folder instead of the actual file.

Try to reinstall the mod

4 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Your problem is an incorrect installation of the mod files with Vortex. 

Probably the .bsa is not physically in the game folder at the end of the installation, I've seen this problem many times with mod installers that put the link of the file in the data folder instead of the actual file.

Try to reinstall the mod

thank you for your answer i have reinstalled it a couple of times, do you think its worth doing it manually than instead of with vortex?