Hi,

This a FANTASTIC mod. I was looking for something like that.

And I was so disapointed by all the other sex mods . BUT at first I overlooked it, I simply skipped it, because it was too "big" for me, I mean I was scared like hell to install such a big game changer on my uber 600 mods setup.

I was so wrong, oh so wrong,

And I lost a lot of time testing all the other mods. This mod is just so beautiful. It's well thought, with EXTREME CARE for COMPATIBILTY. The tutorial, the guides, the descriptions, I have read them all, from top to bottom, and they're all so complete and well written,

I was even able to anticipate a widget problem with transfert settlement even before I installed the mod. So after installing and actrivating, I was really not surprised to see my widget stuck at zero. So I applied the workaround found in the mod's description removing the TS_progressbar.swf and (magic!) now the widget is updating and working. The whole mod seems to work as it should and as described in the guide. At least for now ( I havent tested EVERYTHING yet).

Finally, a mod that brings sense to all the sex stuff you can find here on loverslab. It brings everything together. And build a system that is at the same time complex and easy to use and easy to track. And it blends perfectly with the rest of the game.

Even the small additions like the dead body remover or the renamer, are just perfect. At least for me.

Really, it's simply fantastic.

Well done and Thank You.

Since the hotkey for MCG seems essential to its use, I decided to map the Xbox's guide key to the MCG hotkey so I could play with the controller. I couldn't figure out the scan code for the "guide" key to insert into the MCM file, but I discovered I could use JoyToKey to map the controller button to a keyboard button. It requires a little additional tweaking in the Xbox gamebar to disable the default Xbox button for PC, but I got it working. You just need the MCG action set to the same button as the JoyToKey mapping. 

https://joytokey.net/en/posts/button-mapping-for-xbox-controller/

If anyone has a better method of using the controller for MCG, let me know. 

I wonder if there's a way to set this up or tweak the code to allow for automatic position (receiver/giver), action (sex type), and furniture finding selection. I'd like to be able to set it and forget it instead of having to go through like 4 popups everytime my partner wants nookie. 

Edited by lavatube

I literally searched all of Loverslab for this mod as I started playing FO4 again because I can't imagine playing the game without this mod.  Honestly, I am happy to see recent activity on the mod's support forum and know it is at least partially if not fairly workable still.  I look forward to another great run through of FO4 with this mod.

On 10/10/2022 at 5:53 AM, handsome2 said:

is there a way to select a furniture for sex?

mod sex-em-up do this simply by click main key on a furniture.

MCG has its on furniture selection that AAF calls too if a scene starts through MCG, and unfortunately its not every extensive.  If none of the furniture is around that is in the .xml the NPC's, and PC will just plop down right where they are at and do the deed.

With this mod you can actually select the furniture you want to have sex on, almost all vanilla activable furniture is covered. You can go near a chair and instead of "sit" you see "do it" if you have someone that is following you for sex.

On 10/10/2022 at 12:53 PM, handsome2 said:

is there a way to select a furniture for sex?

mod sex-em-up do this simply by click main key on a furniture.

If it's not an activable furniture, like a chair, when you have the sex pop up you can select the "nearest furniture" button and it will select the nearest possible furniture that can be used by the AAF animations you have installed.

Edited by Martin56
2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

With this mod you can actually select the furniture you want to have sex on, almost all vanilla activable furniture is covered. You can go near a chair and instead of "sit" you see "do it" if you have someone that is following you for sex.

If it's not an activable furniture, like a chair, when you have the sex pop up you can select the "nearest furniture" button and it will select the nearest possible furniture that can be used by the AAF animations you have installed.

It has to be on his .xml list that is in the mod. That  option does not appear on every piece of furniture that is available for AAF.  Nearest furniture will only look for the furniture that ii listed on the .xml

Edited by Boceifus
7 hours ago, handsome2 said:

the dating ending kissing part, some time there is a pulsing bar animation at the aaf scene actor right icon at upper-right.

is this some kind of minigame of timing key pressing, or visual bug?

Its something in AAF that measures arousal, doesnt really have any bearing  on anything dont think any mod authors use it right now, just a feature mod authors can use if they want to affect outcomes.  Its been there a long time.

enslaved slaves assigned/stationed at workshop (hangman's alley), after some time later, can't find or summon/teleport them.

2nd time, 2 slaves at this settlement.

i also run mod ss2, which has a tool (town meeting gravel) to summon all settlers around me.

it worked for another slave (at tenpine bluff).

i dunno is it an issue due to the location or a bug of this bug.

is there a way to (quest) mark the slave?

update ***

i dunno what happened, eventually i tried to get her prid, by keep loading a game that i can summon her, then load back the latest game when she is having issue, then execute console command : enable, then resurrect.

i dunno is it she got kill in a raid, but settler supposed to be essential. even if she dead, her death is not working properly.

or maybe i did lot settlement changes, accidentally "scrap" or disable her.

now i gonna make a separate save each time i got a slave i wanna hold permanent, so i can load back to get her prid if same shit happened again

Edited by handsome2
update

first time installing this mod, so far running into one issue that i cant figure out.

i'm not getting any text conversation between my character and npcs. I can activate the hotkey on them, and get a dialogue option box, but i wont get any dialogue text from my character or the npc. only a bunch of silence and fast mouth movements, and it leaves me confused as to how any of my advancements had actually played out. i tried searching this thread for people with similar issues, and there seems to have been a couple, but nobody really addressed them or provided a decent solution.

Anybody know of the cause, and possibly a fix?

Edit:

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
XDI.esm
AAF.esm
Loads.esm
CWPointLookoutFO4.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
NewCalibers.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
DreamSkinSet2k.esp
PlayerVoiceFrequencySlider.esp
LightUp2.0.esp
CigaretteInMouth.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Clothes Pack 5 by DonEb14n.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
WastelandBillboards.esp
PosterForYou.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
personal paintings.esp
PlayerComments.esp
Enough About the Settlements Preston.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
ReducedNukaOff.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
STEALTH AND DETECTION SYSTEM 5c.esp
RustDevilRedux.esp
Defenses Rebalanced.esp
Elys - SettlementBuildMaxSize.esp
ASEFarHarbor.esp
AllSetsExtended.esp
NoAffinityCooldown.esp
3dscopes.esp
VIS-G Item Sorting.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
ASE_PerfPatch.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
VIS-G Legendary Modifications.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
Loads of Ammo - Leveled List.esp
Classic Speech Checks.esp
VtawWardrobe2.esp
VtawWardrobe1.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
Auto Hide Crosshair.esp
CBBE.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
LooksMenu.esp
PreWarSafes.esp
BobbleGirl.esp
SleekStylesPack.esp
CustomCamers.esp
Realistic Death Physics - ALL DLC.esp
OpenOberlandBridge.esp
3dscopes-wse2.esp
AFF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
Fo4 Seasons - Spring - AllDLC.esp
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
AAFThemes.esl
StarlightDriveInAndDiner.esl
ArchUniqueSettlers.esl
RadioactiveSignsAIO.esl
IllumBillboardsAIO.esl
CWPointLookoutFO4Patch.esl
FOVSlider.esl
VIS-G Item Sorting Vanilla Weight Patch.esp
PipBoyCollection.esp
DiscreteFemaleSkeleton.esp
Faster Stations.esp
battlebrother13_fix_BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0_FHVoices.esp

Also installed are Vault Girl Interface - Neo's FOMOD Version and Vault Girl Mod Alpha XDI Fix (Alternate). relevant because vault girl interface conflicts with extended dialogue interface and requires the XDI fix to act as a patch between the two. I tried disabling them but still had my no text issue.

Edited by hello4795
Adding Mod List
6 hours ago, hello4795 said:

first time installing this mod, so far running into one issue that i cant figure out.

i'm not getting any text conversation between my character and npcs. I can activate the hotkey on them, and get a dialogue option box, but i wont get any dialogue text from my character or the npc. only a bunch of silence and fast mouth movements, and it leaves me confused as to how any of my advancements had actually played out. i tried searching this thread for people with similar issues, and there seems to have been a couple, but nobody really addressed them or provided a decent solution.

Anybody know of the cause, and possibly a fix?

Edit:

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
XDI.esm
AAF.esm
Loads.esm
CWPointLookoutFO4.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
NewCalibers.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
DreamSkinSet2k.esp
PlayerVoiceFrequencySlider.esp
LightUp2.0.esp
CigaretteInMouth.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Clothes Pack 5 by DonEb14n.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
WastelandBillboards.esp
PosterForYou.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
personal paintings.esp
PlayerComments.esp
Enough About the Settlements Preston.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
ReducedNukaOff.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
STEALTH AND DETECTION SYSTEM 5c.esp
RustDevilRedux.esp
Defenses Rebalanced.esp
Elys - SettlementBuildMaxSize.esp
ASEFarHarbor.esp
AllSetsExtended.esp
NoAffinityCooldown.esp
3dscopes.esp
VIS-G Item Sorting.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
ASE_PerfPatch.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
VIS-G Legendary Modifications.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
Loads of Ammo - Leveled List.esp
Classic Speech Checks.esp
VtawWardrobe2.esp
VtawWardrobe1.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
Auto Hide Crosshair.esp
CBBE.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
LooksMenu.esp
PreWarSafes.esp
BobbleGirl.esp
SleekStylesPack.esp
CustomCamers.esp
Realistic Death Physics - ALL DLC.esp
OpenOberlandBridge.esp
3dscopes-wse2.esp
AFF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
Fo4 Seasons - Spring - AllDLC.esp
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
AAFThemes.esl
StarlightDriveInAndDiner.esl
ArchUniqueSettlers.esl
RadioactiveSignsAIO.esl
IllumBillboardsAIO.esl
CWPointLookoutFO4Patch.esl
FOVSlider.esl
VIS-G Item Sorting Vanilla Weight Patch.esp
PipBoyCollection.esp
DiscreteFemaleSkeleton.esp
Faster Stations.esp
battlebrother13_fix_BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0_FHVoices.esp

Also installed are Vault Girl Interface - Neo's FOMOD Version and Vault Girl Mod Alpha XDI Fix (Alternate). relevant because vault girl interface conflicts with extended dialogue interface and requires the XDI fix to act as a patch between the two. I tried disabling them but still had my no text issue.

Hi, i can think of only four possible solutions:

1. You may have setted the mod "gender limitations", see last page of the mod MCM. if gender limitations is setted to homosexual or heterosexual you may get full dialogues only accordingly to the sex of the other npc.

2. It may be an irresolvible conflict with your XDI, try the mod with XDI and it's patches uninstalled to check if this is the case.

3. You are trying to talk to an npc you have bad relations with, like when you divorce.

4. You have an high level of infamy.

In the last two cases you should have at least one line of dialogue to repair the relation however.

Edited by Martin56
On 10/24/2022 at 7:31 AM, Martin56 said:

Hi, i can think of only four possible solutions:

1. You may have setted the mod "gender limitations", see last page of the mod MCM. if gender limitations is setted to homosexual or heterosexual you may get full dialogues only accordingly to the sex of the other npc.

2. It may be an irresolvible conflict with your XDI, try the mod with XDI and it's patches uninstalled to check if this is the case.

3. You are trying to talk to an npc you have bad relations with, like when you divorce.

4. You have an high level of infamy.

In the last two cases you should have at least one line of dialogue to repair the relation however.

Thanks for responding. busy day so i havent been able to do much in fallout, but just going through your list, id say only #2 would be applicable. I had just reinstalled fallout 4 and the file i have isnt old enough for #3 or #4. #1, i never touched settings related to gender limitations so i dont believe that could be it either, but i can still go over my settings again just to be on the safe side.

as for #2. I had tried uninstalling the vault girl interface mods, as well as extended dialogue interface, though not at the same time. Neither attempts fixed my problem though, but i can still give it a shot again, especially together. the problem is annoying enough that I can give mass uninstalling mods a try actually. judging from this mods screen shots, i should be able to bang my spouse the right after character creation at the start, so i can probably give that a test run until i can find out what the troublemaker mod is. again, this is a new save i'm starting with, so there's no major loss if i have to start my play through over.

I'll try keeping this problem documented here in case anybody else has similar problems in the future. i know there were other people before me, but nobody has ever come back to say they solved the problem.

Edit: updating my situation. i had disabled all esps except M.C.G. requirements and uninstalled in vortex as much as i could without breaking my setup, then started a new game, and STILL had this issue where text dialogue would not appear in mcg conversations. it seems like once you have this issue, your stuck with it unless you do a proper reinstall.

so i'm currently collecting files in my setup that i don't wanna lose and getting ready for a proper reinstall.

Edited by hello4795
updating the situation

Okay, something isnt working properly here.

For anybody who hasnt kept up with my past couple of posts, right above this one, i'm having a problem where text dialogue isnt appearing in conversations related to this mod. text dialogue like this one image from the mod page. whats happening instead is a bunch of silents, some lip movement, camera angles directed at the person talking, and me having no clue as to what is even being said. Choice selections work properly so there is some context, but what npcs are responding with is a mystery.

last night i had spent my time redownloading Fallout 4 entirely, after uninstalling it and deleting my FO4 folder from steamapps, so this was a completely fresh install. this morning i installed only the bare minimum to make M.C.G function, and I'm STILL having this issue where text dialogue doesnt appear in conversations. other than disabling papyrus logging, which it said was optional, i had followed installation instructions down to a tee. the only problem i can even think of at this point is that mcg is outdated for one of its dependencies.  

going over my installation, using Vortex

Fallout 4 - 1.10.163.0

F4SE - 0.6.23

Mod Configuration Menu - 1.39

LooksMenu - 1.6.20

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) - AAF Beta - 161.1b

AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes - 210819.0.7

FO4_AnimationsByLeito - 2.1b
SavageCabbagesAnimationPack - 1.2.8.7

Atomic Lust - 2.6.1b

M.C.G. FO4 v2.12.50

or, more detailed installation, including all fomod options selected...

Spoiler

x means option selected when available.

Fallout 4 - 1.10.163.0

F4SE - 0.6.23
    x Data
    x src
    x CustomControlMap.txt
    x f4se_1_10_163.dll
    x f4se_loader.exe
    x f4se_steam_loader.dll

Mod Configuration Menu - 1.39

LooksMenu - 1.6.20

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) - AAF Beta - 161.1b
    - Greetings:
        x Welcome!
        x Changelog
        - Credits
    DLC Support:
        x Automatron
        x Wasteland Workshop
        x Far Harbor
        x Nuka World
    Mod Support:
        - Unique Player
    UnEquip:
        - Max Compatibility
        - Compatibility
        x Everything
        - Partial
        - Nothing
    Additional XML's:
        x Auto Renamer
    Support Files:
        - Debug Mode
        - XML Schema
        - Source Scripts
        - Mod Organizer
    Final Notes:
        x Note
        x Troubleshooting
        x Content Packs Required
        x Many Actor Types

AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes - 210819.0.7
    - Themes:
        x Kinky Animation Support
    - Race Animation Support:
        x SuperMutants
        x Ghouls
    - Creature Animation Support:
        x Dogs
        x DeathClaws
        x Mirelurks and Bugs
        x Other Creatures
    - Robot Animation Support:
        x Robots
    - Mod Support:
        - Devious Devices
    - Mod Race Support:
        - Servitron
        - Vulpine
    - Support Files:
        - Mod Organizer

FO4_AnimationsByLeito - 2.1b

SavageCabbagesAnimationPack - 1.2.8.7
    - DLC Support:
        x Far Harbor
        x Contraptions Workshop
        x Vault-Tec Workshop
        x Nuka World
    - Atomic Shop support:
        - Charlestown Condo
        - Noir Penthouse
        - Nuka-Cola Collector Workshop
    - Mod Support:
        - CWSS Redux
        - Homemaker
        - Prisoner Shackles
        - Settlement Supplies Expanded
        - Torture Devices
        - Workshop Rearranged
    - Humanoid Support:
        - Bloated Ghoul
        - Feral Ghoul
        - Super Mutant
        - Super Mutant Behemoth
    - Animal Support:
        - Dog
        - FEV Hound
        - Gorilla
        - Mirelurk King
    - Interspecies Support:
        - Supermutant + FEV Hound
    - Robot Support:
        - Mr. Handy
        - Protectron
    - Female Player Voices:
        - Aggressive
        - Coughing
        - Disappointing
        - Gasp
        - Giggle
        - Grunt
        - Mmm
        - Painful
        - Yelp
    - Support Files:
        - Mod Organizer

Atomic Lust - 2.6.1b
    - Preamble:
        x Disclaimer
        x Changelog
        x Credits
    - Miscallaneous:
        - Actor Scaling
    - DLC Support:
        x Vault-Tec Workshop
    - Mod Support:
        - AWKCR
        - Homemaker
        - Settlement Objects Expansion Pack
        - Settlement Supplies Expanded
    - Lady Killer Bed:
        x Not installed
        - Public
        - Player Only
    - Support Files:
        - Mod Organizer

M.C.G. FO4 v2.12.50

is there anything i'm missing at this point? any dependency mods that probably need an older version for MCG to function properly?

Edit: Also to add, testing the mod, i create a brand new playthrough, go through the opening. MCG pop up comes up as nates cleaning the mirror, character creation, i immediately switch to Nora and finish creation menu. AAF and themes gives me a bunch of pop ups which i OKAY through.

the moment i have control of Nora, I open my mod menu and navigate to MCG to set both hotkeys. i then immediately turn to Nate, activate MCG Menu for conversation with him. option menus appear in classic arrow key fashion, then problem existing.

Final edit: solution found, god damn i'm dumb. it was simply a subtitle settings. m.c.g. doesnt come with subtitles turned on and neither does default fallout 4. you got to turn those on under Settings then Display.

That's why nobody came back to post a solution, they felt too stupid talking about it after realizing. i do too, but someones gotta post the solution, so i'll take the bullet for the team and post it here. 

a few key words for google to catch... "fallout 4" "no text" "no dialogue" "no conversation" "conversation not showing" "text not showing" "dialogue not showing" TURN YOUR DAMN SUBTITLES ON

Edited by hello4795
i'm the stupid genius

slave kind of lost happened again.

this time she was a scavenger.

i redo the trick, enable then resurrect (order seems doesn't matter), but a different her shows up.

i reload game, try it.

only got the one with the face i recognized on 3rd try.

i'm guessing maybe cell reset from where i got her from happened, and when resurrect her, kind of actually getting a new npc but same class (scavenger).

that's probably more than 1 female face in that class, and i got the one expected on few tries later.

what lost, her inventory, and she was supposed having a baby (by another mod). but after the resurrection, she is not, guess she is a different identity, but same prid.

only some other slave info remained same, like her spirit and submission level.

• 2 weeks later...

what happen when i use "release" on a slave?

i make a slave (scavenger) fully submitted to me,

then i run a bat/mod ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/59596 ) that make her as settler,

otherwise she can't be settler 4 me, as in settlement build mode, i can "scrap" her.

then i "release" her, but she will turn hostile on me, even already set her faction to player as 0 or 1

even without running any commands on her, she will turn hostile after released.

seems like i have to forever keep her as slave with the collar on her

On 9/22/2022 at 5:03 PM, ItsYaBoi12321 said:

thank you for your answer i have reinstalled it a couple of times, do you think its worth doing it manually than instead of with vortex?

Yall i need help im having this same issue, what EXACTLY do i need to do to install manually , because ive reinstalled multiple times, checked dependencies, etc etc and it just WONT let me bind a damn hot key or save my settings , im so fried after staring at this stuff for hours ;_;

Hello all, literally just learning this mod and found myself thinking that I am literally immersed in the interactions do not want to do anything but hang out with NPC and enjoy RP, but there is one very annoying problem, I can not properly adjust the Light it up 2.0 , the fact that my character uses his hand to animate (when I press the right Shift), but the cigarette remains in his mouth, I have changed the boot sequence, re-loading plugins and still a cigarette and still remains in his mouth.

I have to stay on the wonderful Smokeables cigars, but it is unfortunately not integrated in the MCG. I would be glad for any help

28 minutes ago, Charlesonfire said:

Hello all, literally just learning this mod and found myself thinking that I am literally immersed in the interactions do not want to do anything but hang out with NPC and enjoy RP, but there is one very annoying problem, I can not properly adjust the Light it up 2.0 , the fact that my character uses his hand to animate (when I press the right Shift), but the cigarette remains in his mouth, I have changed the boot sequence, re-loading plugins and still a cigarette and still remains in his mouth.

I have to stay on the wonderful Smokeables cigars, but it is unfortunately not integrated in the MCG. I would be glad for any help

There is a function in the debug section if I remember right that will remove the cigs.  Its been a long time since I used this mod though so not 100% certain.

Edited by Boceifus
46 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

There is a function in the debug section if I remember right that will remove the cigs.  Its been a long time since I used this mod though so not 100% certain.

Yes, it is there and I turn it on, which is why the animation appears and the character moves his hand up and down imitating smoking, but there is nothing in his hands and the cigarette remains in his teeth