Your mod works quite well, although I have only one detail and that is that when I am going to start an animation with it and after the box gives the option of whether to give or receive, the AAF goes crazy and then begins to confuse the genders of the actors, making women fuck men. It's pretty weird and kind of funny but it kind of breaks the immersion. Do you know how it can be solved? I already tried disabling the option that it gives in the MCM to choose the position in consensual animations but it still fails.

Edited by Smirnovvo
7 hours ago, Smirnovvo said:

Your mod works quite well, although I have only one detail and that is that when I am going to start an animation with it and after the box gives the option of whether to give or receive, the AAF goes crazy and then begins to confuse the genders of the actors, making women fuck men. It's pretty weird and kind of funny but it kind of breaks the immersion. Do you know how it can be solved? I already tried disabling the option that it gives in the MCM to choose the position in consensual animations but it still fails.

I have seen this happen without MCG, I dont know exactly but think it may have sometime to do with AAF Autonomy settings.

wow that's weird. I thought maybe this mod was responsible, since it forces actors to enter a specific order in AAF Framework, but from what you say it may be more related to AAF. Although it seems quite strange to me because if I only use Violate to start the animations nothing strange happens.

Edited by Smirnovvo

Am I the only one who is having a problem with activating beds? I mean seriously I can't find anyone who has this kind of problem.

When someone ask me to cuddle in bed I can't activate it, or rent it.

Someone pls help I'm trying to find a solution for ages now.

and someone pls tell me what do I have to do to rent or cuddle in bed bc maybe I'm just dumb and can't read the instruction.

On 11/21/2022 at 9:53 AM, handsome2 said:

i enslaved 2 npcs of institute scientists.

the slaves work ok as long as the institute remain.

but once i progress the story to destroy that faction, these slaves are invisible to me.

and i can't use enable on them, got msg about "parent state".

i tried lookup the parent id through prid, it's institute (concourse).

is there a way fix this invisble slaves, or sever/change the npc record parent link?

** upd **

i test further by enable the parent record, and the slaves become visible.

as by story progression, this parent whether being a place or the actual faction supposed be gone (or disable as by the engine),

so dunno if enable what undesired effects will bring.

I have the same problem with two raiders I enslaved. One slave was a unique raider named Whiplash, and the 2nd slave was a generic raider. A few days after I brought the two slaves to Sanctuary, the first slave disappeared and only reappeared after I used the recycleactor command. When I did, she no longer had her unique appearance and instead had the same appearance as the 2nd slave. Were you ever able to find a solution for this?

On 1/20/2023 at 3:26 PM, TheEbonySmith69 said:

I have the same problem with two raiders I enslaved. One slave was a unique raider named Whiplash, and the 2nd slave was a generic raider. A few days after I brought the two slaves to Sanctuary, the first slave disappeared and only reappeared after I used the recycleactor command. When I did, she no longer had her unique appearance and instead had the same appearance as the 2nd slave. Were you ever able to find a solution for this?

if ur issue about the appearance, no.

for my case, i set the 2 slaves parent id to enable, so i can interact with them.

when i want to move them to my settlement as settlers, the sys prompt this gonna kind of kill her but recreate her (clone), which i proceed.
after i did this, if they are pregnant, that will reset/gone.

and i test abit, i can directly change their enable flag without bothering with the parent record anymore.

5 hours ago, TheEbonySmith69 said:

Is there currently any way to have multiple marriages or polygamy?

You can marry only one npc, but alongside it you can have romanced vanilla companions, like piper, which act as "married" too.

Besides of this, if u have the infamy mechanic enabled, your lovers take it bad if you are seen doing sex with other npcs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone test and confirm that True Damage mod cause compatibility issues?
My game constantly freezes during combat when a lot of hostiles shooting at you. Tried in Vault 81 by killing random NPC, so Old Rusty and guards start attacking you.
The cause is "Immersive combat submit" in Interaction settings, since everything is fine if I turn it off or True Damage mod.

My game and F4SE versions is up-to-date.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to have a toggle button for all the stats on the top left, Like for doing screenshots or something if i dont want the stats to show? only thing i can find in MCM is to toggle them off completely but its annoying doing it one by one and also needing to go to mcm everytime.

Like a On/Off function basically.

Edit: I will try immersive hud and see if that would work. BRB.

Edit2: Works perfectly with immersive hud. nvm my question!

Edit3: Hmmm. nevermind, after restarting the game it pops back up, even when i press the toggle off hud button. Maybe its the load order or the widgets dont want to be hidden i guess. Only time the widget is off is when i have a gun out, but when i ADS it pops up or when im unarmed aswell. Weird.

Edited by AverageSkyrimEnjoyer

When cycling through animations (I have most packs that are patched) I find that MCG only has a small pool it dips from using only Gray, leito and BP. Furniture attempts are met with idle animation until I choose a floor animation (all that it will give me)

I suspect it female to female animations that are not triggering (maybe due to the patch being m+m centered, I have no idea)

Anyone know a way to combat this and make it more fun

Or know a combination of AAF mods that work better than MCG in the first place?

3 hours ago, Boondockroberts said:

When cycling through animations (I have most packs that are patched) I find that MCG only has a small pool it dips from using only Gray, leito and BP. Furniture attempts are met with idle animation until I choose a floor animation (all that it will give me)

I suspect it female to female animations that are not triggering (maybe due to the patch being m+m centered, I have no idea)

Anyone know a way to combat this and make it more fun

Or know a combination of AAF mods that work better than MCG in the first place?

Personally, when I want to see a different animation, I just switch it through AAF menu itself. If you can roleplay and act like it's a way for you to control of what's going on, it also feels more immersive.

By the way, anghelos92, the author of this mod wasn't here for a long time. Last time in 2020. I don't think he's coming back any time soon. I wish someone would make a new mod based on this with some updates, improvements, new options, but it looks like while there is interest in playing, there's no interest in creating. :(

Edited by MrFuturehope
1 minute ago, MrFuturehope said:

Personally, when I want to see a different animation, I just switch it through AAF menu itself. If you can roleplay and act like it's a way for you to control of what's going on, it's also more immersive

I do that but only getting limited choices despite the large amount of patched animations

On 3/20/2023 at 2:56 AM, Boondockroberts said:

I do that but only getting limited choices despite the large amount of patched animations

You mean, you only see limited number of animations in AAF animations menu directly? In that case, I guess that's bad, but it's probably not related to this mod though. I don't know when exactly did you start using MCG, but the last time I used it (over a year ago or so), I remember I didn't have issues with missing animations. In fact, I even had some bugged animations which were probably made just for testing purposes. I think the MCG mod itself is looking for specific categories to match different scenarios and AAF is simply opening the list of animations that match the tags requested by MCG, so if something is missing, it's probably due to missing tags in those animations.

On 3/20/2023 at 2:56 AM, Boondockroberts said:

3 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

You mean, you only see limited number of animations in AAF animations menu directly? In that case, I guess that's bad, but it's probably not related to this mod though. I don't know when exactly did you start using MCG, but the last time I used it (over a year ago or so), I remember I didn't have issues with missing animations. In fact, I even had some bugged animations which were probably made just for testing purposes. I think the MCG mod itself is looking for specific categories to match different scenarios and AAF is simply opening the list of animations that match the tags requested by MCG, so if something is missing, it's probably due to missing tags in those animations.

Yeah i might add that i am pretty sure it's the patches you have installed that might have removed tags from animations.