5 hours ago, Cargojumper said:

Is this mod compatible with Sexual Harassment? Feeling like this mod would be a good addition for the more social aspects. I'm using Violate, Sex 'em up, Sexual Harassment, Sex Attributes and CaP.

You would have to keep the MCG wear and tear + combat surrender off since you are using violate and sex attributes.  The SH approach system will work, but if you don't set timers correctly you will get multiple NPC's approaching from 2 different mods at the same time which will confuse the crap out of FO4 or freeze up the game.  I used to run both, you just have to tinker with the settings for approach timer scans so there aren't approaches triggered at the same time from both mods.  CaP wont affect this unless an approach is triggered from a bounty hunter., in which case if you had something else going on when an approach is triggered it could possibly lock up the game.   You would have to re load from a previous save and turn approaches off, which is recommended any way if your are doing quests and such.

Edited by Boceifus

i enslaved 2 npcs of institute scientists.

the slaves work ok as long as the institute remain.

but once i progress the story to destroy that faction, these slaves are invisible to me.

and i can't use enable on them, got msg about "parent state".

i tried lookup the parent id through prid, it's institute (concourse).

is there a way fix this invisble slaves, or sever/change the npc record parent link?

** upd **

i test further by enable the parent record, and the slaves become visible.

as by story progression, this parent whether being a place or the actual faction supposed be gone (or disable as by the engine),

so dunno if enable what undesired effects will bring.

Edited by handsome2
update testing
On 11/17/2022 at 7:32 PM, Cargojumper said:

Is this mod compatible with Sexual Harassment? Feeling like this mod would be a good addition for the more social aspects. I'm using Violate, Sex 'em up, Sexual Harassment, Sex Attributes and CaP.

It is! I been running with both. @Boceifus has good advice. Keep some of the "conflicting" MCG modules off.

and yeah, sometimes you might have approaches from SH and MCF firing off at the same time, but hasn't really caused me any crashes or freezes. It's just a confusing bother sometimes.

But that's what your charname gets for being so desierable OwO.

3 hours ago, dragon13 said:

is there any way to make the npc random approach system work with creation club beds (i have charlestown/noir/nuka myself)

The mod author, or somebody industrious, would have to create the XML's for it.  Unfortunately the furniture choices are very limited for AAF calls from MCG.

On 12/6/2022 at 2:11 AM, dragon13 said:

npc's will use them for sex but they cant be used for cuddles

First of all the animations modders should specify the formid of those beds in their animation xmls if i recall correctly.

Then for this mod is very easy to add them using the program Fo4Edit, expanding the MCG mod and the formlist subsection, the formids coupd be added to the two formlist of availble furniture for sex and for cuddles.

The author of this mod added only the furnitures that were available for the animations in 2020.

Got a problem with the respawn system somehow still being activated even though I never activated it and disabled every aspect of it. This mod is the only one I have that has an option of alternate death, so I'm assuming it's this one. Even has the messages after you spawn as well, so its gotta be this mod. Will restarting the mod do it, or is there some other fix? 

Was wondering if anyone can help me out in regards to the gear/item retrieval system after being defeated in combat. I am using the skk combat stalkers mod and I've noticed that after being defeated and robbed, retreating from the area causes the npc/s to vanish, making gear/item retrieval impossible. My solution was to use the cheat toggle to retrieve my stolen items manually in scenarios where I am defeated by skk stalker npc's, but I cannot figure out how to use the cheat function. I tried entering MCG dialogue on the robber post-defeat but there was no option in relation to retrieving my stolen items. Can anyone please give me some clarity on how to do so? Thanks in advance :)

3 hours ago, Slapy7 said:

Was wondering if anyone can help me out in regards to the gear/item retrieval system after being defeated in combat. I am using the skk combat stalkers mod and I've noticed that after being defeated and robbed, retreating from the area causes the npc/s to vanish, making gear/item retrieval impossible. My solution was to use the cheat toggle to retrieve my stolen items manually in scenarios where I am defeated by skk stalker npc's, but I cannot figure out how to use the cheat function. I tried entering MCG dialogue on the robber post-defeat but there was no option in relation to retrieving my stolen items. Can anyone please give me some clarity on how to do so? Thanks in advance /cdn-cgi/mirage/0408a3600570f93ca1648825f89cf14a920d769d0b6cf5102706e3f194264dbf/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.png

Hi, technically the mod save the rapist in a "quest alias" and by doing so the npc should not despawn, it works with vanilla npcs and most mods.

If this is not the case with skk stalkers it could be because that mod somehow force the despawn of its npcs not using the despawn mechanics of the game itself, but maybe using scripts, and there is not much this mod can do to prevent that.

However if I recall correctly there should be a system in this mod that let you retrieve your items from bartenders, there should be a dialogue, but don't remember if that works only when you are defeated and respawn or also when you are just defeated and raped.

Edit: for the cheat function, if that is enabled, there should be a new button in the MCG OPTIONS MENU that let you open the chest with all your stolen items wherever you are.

Edited by Martin56
20 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, technically the mod save the rapist in a "quest alias" and by doing so the npc should not despawn, it works with vanilla npcs and most mods.

If this is not the case with skk stalkers it could be because that mod somehow force the despawn of its npcs not using the despawn mechanics of the game itself, but maybe using scripts, and there is not much this mod can do to prevent that.

However if I recall correctly there should be a system in this mod that let you retrieve your items from bartenders, there should be a dialogue, but don't remember if that works only when you are defeated and respawn or also when you are just defeated and raped.

Edit: for the cheat function, if that is enabled, there should be a new button in the MCG OPTIONS MENU that let you open the chest with all your stolen items wherever you are.

Thanks for your input. Unfortunately I think the skk stalkers mod in fact despawns the enemy npc's since they are specifically spawned in to ambush the player and then vanish afterwards. Because of this, I assume the option to retrieve stolen items from shopkeepers is dysfunctional in this case, as they container or npc no longer exists in the world. This is why I decided to enable the cheat function so that I can quickly retrieve my items whenever I happen to lose them to a skk stalkers npc, but sadly I cannot get this function to work either. I tried to select the cheat function within the MCG options menu but it just takes me to an empty inventory window. I have tested with both skk talkers npc's and regular npc's and the results are the same, so I am not sure why the function is not working for me ?‍♂️

I have a question about using furniture. While the option comes up when I approach a usable object like a chair or bed, I don't see the option to use furniture for things like tables and cars even though I can see that they have animations through AAF. When you choose the furniture option is this mod only able to let you select furniture that's usable? I know that you can also select nearest furniture and hope for the best, but I was just wondering if there was a reason only usable furniture has a button indicator to use it for sex.

1 hour ago, Azazemon said:

I have a question about using furniture. While the option comes up when I approach a usable object like a chair or bed, I don't see the option to use furniture for things like tables and cars even though I can see that they have animations through AAF. When you choose the furniture option is this mod only able to let you select furniture that's usable? I know that you can also select nearest furniture and hope for the best, but I was just wondering if there was a reason only usable furniture has a button indicator to use it for sex.

MCG has its own furniture XML it uses to call animations too and is very limited.  Either the mod author or some industrious person would have to expand the XML to include most furniture AAF can call too.  When MCG makes a call for a scene, if the furniture around you is not on the XML you will plop down on the ground right where you are. This also includes the use button.  If its not on the XML you wont get the option to use the furniture even if its listed in AAF.

Edited by Boceifus
2 hours ago, Boceifus said:

MCG has its own furniture XML it uses to call animations too and is very limited.  Either the mod author or some industrious person would have to expand the XML to include most furniture AAF can call too.  When MCG makes a call for a scene, if the furniture around you is not on the XML you will plop down on the ground right where you are. This also includes the use button.  If its not on the XML you wont get the option to use the furniture even if its listed in AAF.

So would I need to make a new xml file or could I add the furniture to the existing m.c.g. xml file?

1 hour ago, Azazemon said:

So would I need to make a new xml file or could I add the furniture to the existing m.c.g. xml file?

The answer of Boceifus is wrong regarding your case.

Some "furnitures" like tables, walls, cars can be used by some AAF animations, and are already included in MCG formlists but... cannot be selected with the option "do it" that shows for the beds, chairs etc...that's because beds, chairs are "activable objects" that you already can activate to sleep and sit in vanilla game...while you can't activate a shit of a table or a car in vanilla game because they are just static non activable furniture in creation kit.

So for that types of furniture you can only select nearest furniture and stay as close as possible to them. MCG, when you select closest furniture, always send the closest furniture, among all in a certain radius, to the player not the other npc, so you can easily go with your player character next the furniture. The problem is that you must know that furniture is usable by the animation, you're right about that, because there is no way to know unless you read the animations files.

Can this be changed? Yes, by changing all those vanilla furnitures in creation kit to be activable, but this type of change is a vanilla hard change that would make the mod incompatible with all the mods that change those furnitures.

ahh ok yeah I see what they are asking now after re reading the question.

I have never had any luck with MCG even with 100% surrounded in a room full of furniture just experimenting.  When surrounded by furniture on his XML, works great, when surrounded by all the other supported furniture just plops down on the ground.

Edited by Boceifus
3 hours ago, Azazemon said:

For your specific case,, to make furniture be able to be chosen that doesnt have the option to use,  I have no idea how you would do that.

Only example I can point to is my own mod I created to get AAF to recognize the furniture for Sim Settlements 2 plots.  Something similar would have to be created to expand MCG furniture calls, to get it to recognize all the other usable furniture that the animations authors supported in their animations.

If it helps, even if you dont use Sim Settlements 2 you can use my XML's for examples to help you get started, maybe you can make your own patch for MCG to expand the furniture list :)  That will take some time and a commitment to  a boring, tedious task.

Edited by Boceifus

Having a bit of trouble getting the player defeat system working for MCG. I can't seem to find a player health value for surrender setting in the MCG MCM, so I figured it would trigger once player health reaches zero, so instead of dying it would trigger the surrender system. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case, as whenever my health reaches zero I die. So basically at this point I am wondering if there is even a way to set an automatic surrender once the players health reaches a certain point, or if the surrender feature is only available via manual hotkey. Thanks in advance :)

3 hours ago, Slapy7 said:

Having a bit of trouble getting the player defeat system working for MCG. I can't seem to find a player health value for surrender setting in the MCG MCM, so I figured it would trigger once player health reaches zero, so instead of dying it would trigger the surrender system. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case, as whenever my health reaches zero I die. So basically at this point I am wondering if there is even a way to set an automatic surrender once the players health reaches a certain point, or if the surrender feature is only available via manual hotkey. Thanks in advance /cdn-cgi/mirage/0408a3600570f93ca1648825f89cf14a920d769d0b6cf5102706e3f194264dbf/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.png

Hi, it seems the respawn system is not active, open the MCG options menu (long pressing thr MCG options menu hotkey, then activate the respawn system in that menu).

If already active then maybe you found an incompatibility with one of your mod!

21 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, it seems the respawn system is not active, open the MCG options menu (long pressing thr MCG options menu hotkey, then activate the respawn system in that menu).

If already active then maybe you found an incompatibility with one of your mod!

Thank you, I had no idea I had to start the system using the MCG menu! Got it sorted now :D

Was wondering if there was some kind of console command or cheat to instantly set slave submission to max level in order to be recruitable. I have about 7 slaves atm and wacking them all with the disciplinary baton is getting tedious at this point. Thanks in advance!