Thanks for that vitriolic personal attack. It was hurtful and unpleasant. You win!

Lots of love to the guys who voted to "like" that shard of spite.

I guess if you can't tell the difference between a detailed explanation of a position, and an attack there's no point me posting here.

Apparently, there's something awful, toxic and entitled about daring to explain anything at length, or providing detail, or having ideas, or opinions and arguing for them passionately. It's funny how often I'm attacked for the length of my posts. Apparently, we need to dumb everything down to the size of a tweet now. That celebration of laziness and addiction to easy sound-bites and the obliteration of nuance makes me sad.

It's particularly ironic that I was attacked both for trying not to repeat a huge tract of information and for making lengthy posts. Seems that whichever way I go there, apparently I'm in the wrong.

I guess @donkeywho and @tuxagent7 will be deeply relieved that from hereon they won't sometimes have to skim past some text in their browser, and they can save valuable mousewheel turns.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Thanks for that vitriolic personal attack. It was hurtful and unpleasant. You win!

I guess if you can't tell the difference between a detailed explanation of a position, and an attack there's no point me posting here.

Apparently, there's something awful, toxic and entitled about daring to explain anything at length, or providing detail, or having ideas, or opinions and arguing for them passionately. It's funny how often I'm attacked for the length of my posts. Apparently, we need to dumb everything down to the size of a tweet now. That celebration of laziness and addiction to easy sound-bites and the obliteration of nuance makes me sad.

It's particularly ironic that I was attacked both for trying not to repeat a huge tract of information and for making lengthy posts. Seems that whichever way I go there, apparently I'm in the wrong.

I guess @donkeywho and @tuxagent7 will be deeply relieved that from hereon they won't sometimes have to skim past some text in their browser, and they can save valuable mousewheel turns.

Let me try to be constructive, please

No-one is saying that

1 - you don't know what you are doing

2 - you don't know what you are talking about

Problem I sometimes have, and may probably have accounted for some rather offhandish replies that I seem to remember making to your explanatory posts elsewhere, is that I just end up having to take your word for stuff as I am left with no real clue as to what you are talking about

You are replying to experts and non experts alike.  You may think that the latter don't matter, but people like me aren't able to identify, and maybe chip in with any potentially relevant observation from our playing of the game and mods, if you only write in a manner that's above our heads

And referring to your other stuff - which I've no doubt will be technically sound - without a link to it, means that we can't even go and try to read it and get some idea of its gist either

As for 'liking' Code Serpent's post, he needs some encouragement too, and that's the only simple way I have of giving it

So, please, don't go off in the huff. just because someone is a tad more blunt than you might like or are too unknowledgeable to fully grasp the points you are trying to make

It's Christmas.  Have a glass, albeit virtual, on me

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Don't be like that please, i didnt think code serpent was that hurtfull in his comment, i think he was asking of you to be little less critical of his mod.

Personnally I read your post and find them interesting

But sometimes i find them quite heavy when i try to put myself in the mod author shoe, the way you write sometimes everything seem so easy to do. 

It's not againts you but i want code serpent to not be discouraged and continue working on his mod and improve it.

I think you too wish the success of his mods and that is why you write about it

I appreciate you both :) Merry X-Mas

As a rule, I don't tell modders what they should do. What they do, it's on their free time and effort and should be appreciated for it. The best way to approach them is to "suggest" things in a polite way to them.  I'm perfectly aware that I'm not a modder, much less on the caliber that CodeSerpent is of.  I love his mod.   It's all about the tone and the way you approach the modder.   And a little bit of humor is always great too.

5 hours ago, Celedhring said:

As a rule, I don't tell modders what they should do

But you're doing it now by telling me how I should post on forums.

A nice job of implying I did things I didn't actually do there. But not said outright, so I can't counter it. Lovely rhetoric.

What's funny about these last three posts is they have no bearing on what was actually written. They describe a sort of fantasy recollection of what I might have said, seen through the distorted memory of CodeSerpent's repeated attacks.

Even the least positive of my posts in no way justifies CodeSerpents outright bile, or the smug, self-righteous follow-ups that pretend to be conciliatory, while clearly painting one side as right and the other wrong.

I'm just upsetting myself reading these distortions. So this is my last word on it, and the last time I'll be looking at this forum. If you want to abuse me some more, you'll have to do it somewhere else.

Not sure if i installed it correctly or if i need the did dlc esp, but i am getting these warnings, maybe someone  can help me sort it out.

Spoiler

[12/25/2019 - 06:16:55AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.Update() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_DiD_Controller (36000D62)]._did_controllerscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_DiD_ControllerScript.psc" Line ?
[12/25/2019 - 06:16:55AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp37"
stack:
    [_DiD_Controller (36000D62)]._did_controllerscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_DiD_ControllerScript.psc" Line ?
[12/25/2019 - 06:16:55AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.GetAddiction() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:16:55AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:16:55AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.GetWithdrawal() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:16:55AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:24:27AM] VM is freezing...
[12/25/2019 - 06:24:27AM] VM is frozen
[12/25/2019 - 06:24:28AM] Saving game...
[12/25/2019 - 06:24:52AM] VM is thawing...
[12/25/2019 - 06:25:48AM] VM is freezing...
[12/25/2019 - 06:25:48AM] VM is frozen
[12/25/2019 - 06:25:49AM] Saving game...
[12/25/2019 - 06:26:22AM] VM is thawing...
[12/25/2019 - 06:26:23AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.Update() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:26:23AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp37"
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:26:23AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.GetAddiction() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:26:23AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:26:23AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.GetWithdrawal() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:26:23AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:28:31AM] Info: *Achievement 34 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[12/25/2019 - 06:31:34AM] VM is freezing...
[12/25/2019 - 06:31:34AM] VM is frozen
[12/25/2019 - 06:31:35AM] Saving game...
[12/25/2019 - 06:31:59AM] VM is thawing...
[12/25/2019 - 06:33:04AM] VM is freezing...
[12/25/2019 - 06:33:04AM] VM is frozen
[12/25/2019 - 06:33:05AM] Saving game...
[12/25/2019 - 06:33:29AM] VM is thawing...
[12/25/2019 - 06:38:23AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.Update() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:38:23AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp37"
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:38:23AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.GetAddiction() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:38:23AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:38:23AM] ERROR: _DiD_AddictionSexScript.GetWithdrawal() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/25/2019 - 06:38:23AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"
stack:

Thanks for any help.

6 hours ago, blue1820 said:

Not sure if i installed it correctly or if i need the did dlc esp, but i am getting these warnings, maybe someone  can help me sort it out.

They talk about sex addiction, so first thing is asking if you have SL Aroused installed? Otherwise just the papyrus log may not be enough info at all. I don't have the DLC patch, it doesn't exactly tell if it's still compatible with 2.0x

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 11  b     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 12  c     SexLabAroused.esm
 13  d     CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e     dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
 15  f     EFFCore.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 18 12     UndergroundBathhouse.esm
 19 13     TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 21 15     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 22 16     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 23 17     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 24 18     ImmersiveFP.esp
 25 19     TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
 26 1a     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 27 1b     Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
 28 1c     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 29 1d     Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
 30 1e     Run For Your Lives.esp
 31 1f     Immersive Wenches.esp
 32 20     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 33 21     Immersive Followers.esp
 34 22     HillHouse.esp
 35 23     ajd_moredawnguardmarriagecandidates.esp
 36 24     ajd_morewoodelves.esp
 37 25     ElysiumEstate.esp
 38 26     Warmstone.esp
 39 27     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
 40 28     ajd_moreredguards.esp
 41 29     ajd_moredarkelves.esp
 42 2a     ajd_moreorcs.esp
 43 2b     ajd_morehighelves.esp
 44 2c     Males of Skyrim.esp
 45 2d     All_Housecarls.esp
 46 2e     AnubAnimObj.esp
 47 2f     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 48 30     BeautifulVampires.esp
 49 31     Bijin NPCs.esp
 50 32     EFFDialogue.esp
 51 33     FNIS.esp
 52 34     KS Hairdo's.esp
 53 35     Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
 54 36     Jarl Johnny Stormcloak.esp
 55 37     Legionettes.esp
 56 38     LindsMerEyes.esp
 57 39     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 58 3a     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 59 3b     Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
 60 3c     Pretty Dunmer Followers.esp
 61 3d     RaceMenu.esp
 62 3e     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 63 3f     RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
 64 40     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 65 41     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 66 42     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 67 43     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 68 44     SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
 69 45     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 70 46     SexLabDefeat.esp
 71 47     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 72 48     SKY_Aura.esp
 73 49     SKY_Lumen-Cael.esp
 74 4a     SKY_Solis.esp
 75 4b     SkyUI.esp
 76 4c     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 77 4d     SLAnimLoader.esp
 78 4e     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 79 4f     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 80 50     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 81 51     ub_cell_dislayroom.esp
 82 52     ub_cell_darkarea.esp
 83 53     ub_cell_cavern.esp
 84 54     ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp
 85 55     ub_cell_kitchen.esp
 86 56     ub_disable_teleportroom.esp
 87 57     ub_cell_armory.esp
 88 58     ub_tapestry.esp
 89 59     UIExtensions.esp
 90 5a     ajd_domhearthfirestewards.esp
 91 5b     Six Beautiful Followers Standalone.esp
 92 5c     AsharaErinFollower.esp
 93 5d     SKY_Followers2.esp
 94 5e     SKY_Iridis.esp
 95 5f     SexLabTools.esp
 96 60     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

DiD is deactivevated in the load order for testing

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

They talk about sex addiction, so first thing is asking if you have SL Aroused installed? Otherwise just the papyrus log may not be enough info at all. I don't have the DLC patch, it doesn't exactly tell if it's still compatible with 2.0x

Thanks for the reply, i am using oldrim and SL Aroused is installed, i started with version 1.11 was working well, uninstalled and updated to 2.0 on a new game, and getting CTD on load cell occasionally, and papyrus log spits this out after the crash, and your right its not much to go on with troubleshooting, just error and warning messages.

Gave the newest update a bit of testing for a few days, and at least on my setup, I've not run into any problems..so far. The only thing I truly hate about this newest update is the fact that it doesn't seem to handle jail time anymore. The way this mod handled it is the reason why I originally took up this mod, as any mod that has possible jail rapes were extremely rare.(From what I've seen..) If it's at all possible, I would like for that feature to return.

OK after much testing, the results show that the crappy Vortex is not removing all files on a uninstall, had to manually remove some lingering 1.11 files, then install the new version, that seem to cure the CTD and warning and error messages, its a pity but seems the wave of the future is manually install, uninstall to properly mod anything these days.

8 hours ago, blue1820 said:

OK after much testing, the results show that the crappy Vortex is not removing all files on a uninstall, had to manually remove some lingering 1.11 files, then install the new version, that seem to cure the CTD and warning and error messages, its a pity but seems the wave of the future is manually install, uninstall to properly mod anything these days.

Just curious, did you start using Vortex from "clean slate" where Skyrim was in state of just vanilla, and have you ever manually extracted mods in to Skyrim\data\?

9 hours ago, blue1820 said:

Just use MO2 :)

I did the complete recommended removal of previous version, used save tool and played without mod for awhile. Then installed new version. Everything seemed to be ok until "Defeat Started"  "Avoid being captured"  at this point PC and NPCs all stopped moving and stood still. I am unable to move character or do anything. Anyone else have this happen? any ideas?

3 hours ago, DeathLoop36 said:

Anyone else have this happen? any ideas?

Skyrim. ?‍♂️

Sometimes it does things, I should not do.

I think you have Sexlab and SL aroused installed. Just press the N button (default for arousal view) and hold it two seconds. Your toon will reset the animation and start a masturbation session. Afterwards it will go back to normal.

There is a console command, too, but sometimes the animation is not reset using the command. It does look pretty ugly having your toon sliding on his ass through the forrest ;)

Remember: Skyrim has no default defeat option. There is a reason for that ;)  A fight will end, with the death of your toon. By default the same is true for the game with the death of your toon. This is including scripts. Many of them just stop /end.

The best defeat results I have, are the ones, having the scripts ending the battle and not the death. In DiD I do this by scaling the automatic surrender before the HP are zero.

I learned the hard way: Bad things happen, if your HP are zero. Playing with Better Vampires: an ashpile was the new me ?? A biting ashpile! I made my way out using the feeding option. The raping assholes didn´t see that coming?

Some more playing later i think mod is working and very usable, some notes:

- When health drops below limit the mod notices and starts the defeat quest. But while doing so it restores health back up and that sort of ensures player victory, unless she is really handicapped some way.

- Captor put me in locked cell, which i then picked open to try escape. I suppose he noticed and took lockpicks away and relocked the door. I tried to scavenge something from bed but found nothing, the option was then gone and i was really stuck in the cell. But after sleeping more i had option to wake up at nearest inn and that's the end of it. They didn't even put any DD's.

Now i had upped the rescue chance a little bit i guess to once every 8 hours, but it is still a bit unclear and unchangeable how it works. I'm guessing you're not guaranteed to get an escape dialog once every 8 hours, just a small chance to based on something.

Trauma will now go from 0 to 100? It seems 18 is some "normal" value in this case.

About captivity i should give it more tries. Are there any captor activities yet like guard change or them going to sleep, etc? If there is just always 1 watching the player nonstop then there's little chance to escape.

I ran into some problems and I'm not sure if it's something I did or the mod.

I have the bleedout defeat settings active (I've got Wildcat and Ultimate combat in my LO, so at level 2, I can get killed pretty quickly if I mess up). I've yet to have much luck getting events to work when I have a follower.

I'll get the Quest Objective: Avoid being captured, but I won't actually be able to move. The enemy will just stand next to me. Other enemies in the area will stand in place wherever they are as well. My follower will yell out stuff like "Oh, a fight!" and "This should be good!" and continue to run laps around the area, but no actual combat takes place. I've let it go for a few minutes like this, but haven't seen any progress.

Do I have something set incorrectly?

Hi Code Serpent.

I used my old playthrough to add DiD v1.11. It did the job pretty well and I was excited to her there is a new version in progress.  What happend till than: from my excitment only frustration is left. :( Because your uninstallation instruction from v 1.11 did break my essential status, I had to restart from a save without DiD ever installed.

Here is my feedback. And please: it is just feedback and not an accusation. The results on a freshly used profile are as worse as the one with a long term playthrough (365 hours is the last save used with DiD v 1.11 and v 2.0). Assuming the results from Resaver and Log files are true: zero defects. Took a few attempts and years to reach this level of Skyrim game modding.

In version 1.11 not all enemies are part of your defeat. A pity. So you decided to go a step ahead in v 2.0 and made a scriptchange to cover all enemies. Seems to work. What I really dislike is the second wind. In 99% this is breaking the mod. Enemies just go on and on to restart the battle and the second wind often is a third, a forth or just doesn´t stop until the surrender key is pressed. I only took a short look at the code. I assume the problem in my game is the update cycle. During a combat it is possible, that the cycle just ends without another check. Another event of playerdown has to occur. Scriptlag? maybe. average is 30ms. I assume there can be spikes to 100+ms. SOT & the Devious framework is no lightweight to the engine.

Your version 1.11 was much more reliable than version 2.0 now.

After having reached the spartan level of Sands of time (was set to 15) my game got much harder. Playing with Dynamic Difficulty made my game a Dark Souls like expierence. DiD should now make me regret the addition of SOT. In fact I regret DiD :( It is not working. DCL surrender triggerd correct on all hits, but DiD did nothing than send my toon to the ground over and over again. The last attack took 14 attempts until it recognized the player was defeated. Same spot, same mob with version 1.11: 1 attempt. DCL surrender is off, when playing with DiD of course and vice versa.

For now I will cancel the use of DiD in the current playthrough but will have a very close look to your future versions. I really like the idea of trauma and addiction as a punishment after being defeated. Unfortunatley my holdiday is over. The time to play and have a look at scripts will be less.

Regards

Rogwar

Hi, I noticed that my copy of mod is broken from time (not sure how long)
When I get dialogue with blacksmith and chastity belt and i ask for lock one one me - nothing happens.

I found related error in log:

[12/29/2019 - 09:11:19PM] warning: Property controller on script _DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity attached to topic info 9602755F on quest _DiD_Dialogue (96019CD9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2019 - 09:11:25PM] ERROR: Cannot call TryEquipChastityBelt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[topic info 9602755F on quest _DiD_Dialogue (96019CD9)]._DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity.Fragment_0() - "_DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity.psc" Line 10
[12/29/2019 - 09:11:25PM] ERROR: Cannot call RemoveKeys() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[topic info 9602755F on quest _DiD_Dialogue (96019CD9)]._DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity.Fragment_0() - "_DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity.psc" Line 11

I'm using version 2.1

I compared script version between 2.x with 1.x
One differenace is Object name/type: "Controller" & "Conditions"

Stupid question:
Did You reedit topics? :)

I removed your mod, clean my save and run mod again  - i quick obtain desired level to show blacksmith topic - i got once again this error. :/

EDIT:
I get messagebox with "story" but that all

2 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

The last attack took 14 attempts until it recognized the player was defeated.

Did you make sure that your mana or stamina was low at the time? Even if you get down to 5% hp you won't be defeated until either of the other 2 is low too, unless you change that in MCM.

Hi very nice mod i used in it the past once before but i forgot about it until i saw skyrimfet feed on the mod, was wondering though if its possible to edit the addiction values like a debug? since im already quite along in my game and would prefer to give my character milk addiction as soon as the mod loads if possible?

nvm found values in the console to change addiction on the fly if i want. 

About sex addiction to ActorType keywords that you mentioned a bit back, will that be sex with just friendlies or enemies as well? As some actor types can't have dialogue with them maybe the way is to simply handle it like the milking addiction? Meaning a message in the middle of the screen, mod takes over the PC and steers her to that actor type that can't be talked to and then sex starts? In combat it could simply stop combat with auto-defeat?

15 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

When I get dialogue with blacksmith and chastity belt and i ask for lock one one me - nothing happens.

I'm running into the same problem.

Also had a weird experience. My girl had the need to get milked when she was leaving Shor's Stone, so she went back and got milked in the milker. That's normal. But then with empty breasts I wanted her to leave again, but when she got to the same point away from the village she again gave a message about milking, turned around and slowly went back to get milked (even though her breasts were empty). She got into the milker, but since she didn't have anything left the milking ended immediately. After that she could leave the village without going back again.

19 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I found related error in log:

[12/29/2019 - 09:11:19PM] warning: Property controller on script _DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity attached to topic info 9602755F on quest _DiD_Dialogue (96019CD9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2019 - 09:11:25PM] ERROR: Cannot call TryEquipChastityBelt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[topic info 9602755F on quest _DiD_Dialogue (96019CD9)]._DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity.Fragment_0() - "_DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity.psc" Line 10
[12/29/2019 - 09:11:25PM] ERROR: Cannot call RemoveKeys() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[topic info 9602755F on quest _DiD_Dialogue (96019CD9)]._DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity.Fragment_0() - "_DiD_DialogueAddictionChastity.psc" Line 11

I'm using version 2.1

I compared script version between 2.x with 1.x
One differenace is Object name/type: "Controller" & "Conditions"

Stupid question:
Did You reedit topics? :)

I removed your mod, clean my save and run mod again  - i quick obtain desired level to show blacksmith topic - i got once again this error. :/

EDIT:
I get messagebox with "story" but that all

yep - i stareted new game to be sure -> quick addiction gain-> dialogue with blacksmith-> ask for belt, messagebox and ...nothing.
something is wrong with properties i think.