1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Version 2.0 is up.

Thank you! This sounds awesome, I can't wait to try it out! :)

A few questions if I may..

1. Do I understand it correctly, that if you are defeated, you get a second chance and if you get defeated a second time you are captured. Unless there are allies (most likely followers) around that are still fighting the captors and if your allies manage to defeat them, you recover and no capture actually happens.

2. How are rapers determined? I mean.. is it possible to get raped by whatever is nerby no matter if it is actually someone who captured you?

3. You mention animals and creatures in the description, do they also somehow drag you to their dungeon or a den and you either have to escape or wait for rescue, or will they just have their way with you and leave you? I assume wolfs for example wouldn't lock you into a cage.. :)

4. Is the theft system aware of quest items?

9 minutes ago, Tiress said:

Thank you! This sounds awesome, I can't wait to try it out! :)

A few questions if I may..

1. Do I understand it correctly, that if you are defeated, you get a second chance and if you get defeated a second time you are captured. Unless there are allies (most likely followers) around that are still fighting the captors and if your allies manage to defeat them, you recover and no capture actually happens.

2. How are rapers determined? I mean.. is it possible to get raped by whatever is nerby no matter if it is actually someone who captured you?

3. You mention animals and creatures in the description, do they also somehow drag you to their dungeon or a den and you either have to escape or wait for rescue, or will they just have their way with you and leave you? I assume wolfs for example wouldn't lock you into a cage.. :)

4. Is the theft system aware of quest items?

1. Yes

2. If enemies are not hostile to your first captor, they will be added as captors and might rape you.

3. Captors only drag you to a cage if the cage has been marked. Animal captors in an animal den will simply follow you around. Enemies that defeat you on the road will have their way with you, take some of your stuff, and leave you to die.

4. Quest items aren't safe from theft, and aren't safe from being lost. You can't keep Red Eagle's sword on you to have a weapon in all situations. If you really need to complete a quest after being captured, you can use the Theft Safe-Word button in the MCM to get your stuff back.

Looking forward to seeing the new things, but my testing is ofc still very early. I did however already get 15% skill gain Trauma debuff and i haven't been defeated or raped yet, i did combat though and have been hit by with weapons (does that count?). I still think 15% for the lowest level of trauma is too high.

17 hours ago, Tiress said:

It would be great if they had their own addiction as well. I mean, the tentacle monster has it, why not animals? Orcs too... shy petite Breton girls getting addicted to big green cock would be pretty reasonable. ?

If your captors belong to a crime faction, then you will be passed off to the guards and sent to jail

This confuses me. Why would the Dragonborn be sent to jail if she was captured by criminals? Are the criminals and local guards in cahoots or something?

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

If your captors belong to a crime faction, then you will be passed off to the guards and sent to jail

This confuses me. Why would the Dragonborn be sent to jail if she was captured by criminals? Are the criminals and local guards in cahoots or something?

You're confusing crime faction with "criminal".  For example, the guards and residents of Whiterun belong to CrimeFactionWhiterun.  A crime committed against any member of this faction results in a bounty in Whiterun for the criminal.  So in this mod, if you're captured by a member of a crime faction then you're sent to that faction's prison.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Looking forward to seeing the new things, but my testing is ofc still very early. I did however already get 15% skill gain Trauma debuff and i haven't been defeated or raped yet, i did combat though and have been hit by with weapons (does that count?). I still think 15% for the lowest level of trauma is too high.

I haven't experienced this. Trauma should only increase through any sex scenes where the player is marked as a victim, not just rape performed by this mod. It does increase fairly quickly, but you can disable the experience penalty and adjust how quickly you recover from trauma in the MCM.

5 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

where is the dependency list?

There isn't one? The mod only requires SexLab to run, though you should include all the mods linked at the bottom of the mod page for the full experience.

2 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

Does this mod connected to Simple Slavery?

Not currently.

1 hour ago, chubjub said:

How if possible could this work alongside SD+?

I haven't used that mod in years. If it has a hotkey surrender option, you can choose which defeat system you want to experience by pressing the appropriate hotkey. I recommend you only use one defeat system at a time, though. You can disable all defeat options in this mod if you only want the addiction system.

2 hours ago, chubjub said:

Use SM Essential Player Mod (activate "Essential Death" in MCM). 
Disable all Automatic Surrender triggers/toggles of Dragonborn in Distress and SD+ and other defeat mods.

When killed, you will just go down on your knees. 
Then, as codeserpent said, choose the surrender option you want (pressing the respective hotkey from SD+/DiD/etc.). 
SD+ surrender is very slow and painful to use, tho. 
Plus, I think DiD is basically doing the same/ a very similar thing to SD+, just with different style/approach. For me its far superior because its more direct and brutal and (other than SD+) is working fast and effeicient with both defeat and escape. 

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You're confusing crime faction with "criminal".  For example, the guards and residents of Whiterun belong to CrimeFactionWhiterun.  A crime committed against any member of this faction results in a bounty in Whiterun for the criminal.  So in this mod, if you're captured by a member of a crime faction then you're sent to that faction's prison.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Okay, but I would still like a few more addictions, they're all kinds of fun. :)

9 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Trauma should only increase through any sex scenes where the player is marked as a victim, not just rape performed by this mod. It does increase fairly quickly, but you can disable the experience penalty and adjust how quickly you recover from trauma in the MCM.

Could this be an adjustable rate? For all trauma sources?

Without it, it's not possible to balance different kinds of trauma source against each other.

Some setups have incessant rapes, and others almost none.

It seems restrictive to require users of such variant setups to have the same trauma from rape, when in one it's almost meaninglessly common, and in the other, a rarity.

Lack of such configuration options was one of the problems with 1.X. 

Each player's game will have wildly varying amounts of each trauma source.

For example, Chaurus plant and slime rape is extremely common in my game but human rapes are quite rare.

Treating Falmer, Draugr, Bandits, Townsfolk, Orcs, Trolls, Spiders, Chaurus, Plants, Slimes, Dremora, Bears, Wolves Sabrecats and Dragons differently doesn't seem unreasonable in the long term.

9 hours ago, Code Serpent said:
11 hours ago, chubjub said:

I haven't used that mod in years. If it has a hotkey surrender option, you can choose which defeat system you want to experience by pressing the appropriate hotkey. I recommend you only use one defeat system at a time, though. You can disable all defeat options in this mod if you only want the addiction system.

SD+ does have a hotkey surrender mechanism, though it may not surrender to the enemy you expect in every case.

I guess the scenario that most people are used to is that the defeat mod (in this case DiD) supports mod-events for various enslavements and outcomes, and also supports a weight configuration for them.

So, without much more than a bit of MCM support, you can send players to SS, to DF, to SD+ and to DCL dominant follower (though the user would probably want some plugins for XDFF to make it non-boring). And from SS, the player can also end up in those places, and many more besides.

All of those outcomes simply require you to fire an event, so it's not a major effort.

The virtue is that the player isn't choosing their own outcome, and it feels immersive.

Also lets some balance into the game. SD+ is extremely harsh and a game-stopper, DF much less so, and things like Treasure Hunter Whore or Things in the Dark are another story again, but are only sub-choices off an SS outcome.

Any mod that supports SS, is actually pretty easy to enslave into directly, which for a defeat mod is a reasonable path. Then the player can choose to avoid using SS, which can be unreliable at times.

While the everything-stops-and-you-surrender-manually system is OK up to a point, DF doesn't support that (and probably never will) and neither does SS, and for a lot of people SS is probably the go-to enslavement mechanism.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Treating Falmer, Draugr, Bandits, Townsfolk, Orcs, Trolls, Spiders, Chaurus, Plants, Slimes, Dremora, Bears, Wolves Sabrecats and Dragons differently doesn't seem unreasonable in the long term.

And it would definitely help with creating addictions specially for those kinds of sex experiences, rather than have them all under a general sex addiction.

2 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

And it would definitely help with creating addictions specially for those kinds of sex experiences, rather than have them all under a general sex addiction.

That's propably too far i'd think. She might get addicted to the feeling, regardless to who is doing it. Like if you're blindfolded you don't care about skin color of the one you have sex with.

But trauma multiplier for different actor types, why not. It's just a simple list. Wouldn't really make a difference in my games though, i guess.

2 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I suppose a bimbo type character might get abused by a troll and be eager to do it with a troll again.  There's room for that.  But I can imagine a phobia system in which the trauma from a specific creature leads to a fear of those creatures that translates into a combat penalty against them.  The fear would gradually wear off over time, or more rapidly with each of those creatures that the PC defeats.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I suppose a bimbo type character might get abused by a troll and be eager to do it with a troll again.  There's room for that.  But I can imagine a phobia system in which the trauma from a specific creature leads to a fear of those creatures that translates into a combat penalty against them.  The fear would gradually wear off over time, or more rapidly with each of those creatures that the PC defeats.

Good idea. The more the PC gets defeated and raped by a certain type of animal, the more she'd fear them. Immersive and realistic and fun to play.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That's propably too far i'd think. She might get addicted to the feeling, regardless to who is doing it. Like if you're blindfolded you don't care about skin color of the one you have sex with.

But you might care if instead of feeling skin against you and hands holding you you'd feel fur and paws or claws lol.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Could this be an adjustable rate? For all trauma sources?

I can add a slider for how much trauma increases per number of aggressors.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That is unreasonable. It's not going to happen.