1 hour ago, AreaGamer said:

Is the mod an alternative to SexLab Defeat or is it a good addition to it. Or is it even compatible?

Conditional Defeat mechanisms usually conflict with each other. Much likely they won't break your game, only animations problems. But it is still strongly recommand that you only active one of them, leave rest only triggered by manual (hotkey) methods, that would be ok.

10 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Is the mod an alternative to SexLab Defeat or is it a good addition to it. Or is it even compatible?

They would work together if you turn off Player As Victim in Defeat (keeping player as aggressor), but mixing player defeat mods generally leads to conflict with one mod winning out over the other one. 

Alternatively, as SmokeMage mentioned, you could use manual surrender.  For example, leave player victim in Defeat active but set up DiD so you won't automatically surrender.  Then if you get a certain Defeat outcome, such as left for dead, you could walk back over to the enemy and surrender with the DiD hotkey.  That would let Defeat randomly determine the outcome for you, but you'd have to fill in the gap with manual surrender. 

Ok, I'm doing an experiment right now. In version 2.04, your withdrawal is now capped at your addiction level. I don't know if this will make the addiction system too easy or not, so I would like some feedback on this and I will adjust or revert it if necessary.

11 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I know I said I was going to work on Devious Lore, but I found some bugs and made some tweaks after I was actually able to play with it.

Truly sorry I don't have a game setup right now that would allow me to help, but just want to say that I, and probably everyone else here, really appreciate your ongoing persistence  Thanks

6 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

how to make it work without conflict with PoP? looking for way around.

What conflict though? I just had a playthrough with this, PoP and Cursed Loot all together it was fine. I have been sent to that prison for i don't know, 4+ times? Can't seem to drop alcoholism addiction though, and she keeps asking more from innkeepers and other npcs when withdrawal kicks in. Haven't tried with new version. I might have also increased the rate that addiction decays, it's good to know those things are configurable.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, Zaflis said:

I read today that Skyrim only runs AI on 20 NPC's at the time. If you have tons of monsters it's no wonder things break. But there is a mod that could help you (increases the limit to 80-100 ) :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50823/?tab=description

Thanks for that. It may be the answer to a problem I have. I've got over 24,000 NPCs in my game. ☺️

Nice mod, and I also like the suggestions and plans I've been reading. I've been waiting for something like this that includes many of the things I like to mod into my game without having to deal with different mods and compatibility issues for them.

I really like the concept of traumas and addictions. Seeing the screenshots in the download page, it made me think that there was also something like pregnancy addiction. Would you consider something like that?

I also like the idea of having the MC weakened to counter the strength gained by levels, but I don't like to lower the experience gain. Fortunately that can be disabled, but it would be nice to have other penalties available to swap the exp one out. Maybe something like lowering max health/magicka/stamina (which would also affect how easy it is for enemies to defeat you on subsequent fights).

6 hours ago, asebw said:

I see. Another question: Can this mod tie into Sanguine's Debauchery, or should I just use one or the other?

For the defeat system, you should use one or the other. This mod's defeat system can be disabled through the MCM, so if you just want this mod's addictions, while you get defeated through Sanguine's Debauchery, you can do that.

If I wanted to make it so that the PC gets taken captive by some NPCs after an event in a different mod, outside of this one, is there a way for me to do that? Some event or function I can call on? To trigger being taken captive without needing to be defeated in this mod's defeat system first?

1 hour ago, mushroomcap said:

If I wanted to make it so that the PC gets taken captive by some NPCs after an event in a different mod, outside of this one, is there a way for me to do that? Some event or function I can call on? To trigger being taken captive without needing to be defeated in this mod's defeat system first?

Currently, no.