On 8/28/2019 at 6:21 PM, DeathLoop36 said:

I really love this mod and the challenge it gives you when you get captured. It is hard and a reason to not want to be captured and all the those things that happen when you do. ;)
That being said; I have a request and an issue.
Request: is it possible to make this compatible with 'Wear and Tear'? Or even make 'Wear and Tear' features part of this wonderful mod?
Issue:  Once captured, I have no control, except when trying to escape. This is not an issue, but animation after animation, and the next thing I know, I'm stuck in a wall or behind an object I cannot get over or around. Anyone know how to deal with this?

Check the Sexlab hotkeys, there's one that allows you to repositionate.  So you can stand up and move around to a better place, after 7 seconds the animation resumes.

Apropos2 has wear and tear system and works well with Dragonborn in distress.

20 hours ago, rbanzai said:

I used fast travel to leave Whiterun so when I returned the toll collectors put armbinders on me. I make sure to pay the toll and ask to get the binders removed but each time I return to the town I get the dialog that I need to have restraints put on again.

Wrong mod.

I recently came back to take another look at DiD.  It's covered a lot of ground since its inception.  Thank you for the work you've put into it.  A few comments:

People could fine-tune their experience if Animal Defeat were split into more granular choices:  Trolls, Spiders & Chaurus, and Generic Predators.  One player might think trolls are cute and furry, but dislike all the legs on "bugs".  Another might be fine with being captured by trolls, spiders, and chaurus, but feel that humans should just be food for generic predators so capture wouldn't make sense.  

You've broken out the addictions and addictive behaviors very nicely.  The page is clean and easy to understand.  One oddity jumps out though, the use of Narcotic.  A narcotic is a substance or something with a soothing effect, not a person.  To call a drug addict a Narcotic is equivalent to calling someone with a drinking problem an Alcohol.  It just doesn't fit.

Thank you for making the increments on the crime decay small.  I personally use a very small decay rate and I was pleased that this mod supports it.  Thumbs up for the flexibility.

When I'm captured and I choose the option to escape on my own rather than wait for rescue, if I'm unable to escape and enough time passes, is the rescue option ever offered again?  Not a criticism, I just want to understand.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

When I'm captured and I choose the option to escape on my own rather than wait for rescue, if I'm unable to escape and enough time passes, is the rescue option ever offered again?  Not a criticism, I just want to understand.

You should be able to escape on your own from any place, if you try hard enough. May have to wait a couple hours for the first capture caused slowdown to wear off. There is almost no chance for rescue to happen unless your trauma level gets really high, and that can only happen with the rape attacks. Trying to escape can help with that, and it may also ask you again about if you want to wait for rescue or not. But following this thread for long time i have not yet seen a post saying they had been rescued, so i guess nobody knows what will actually happen.

34 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Don't suppose this is compatible with Death Alternative?  And if not could it be made so?

If you disable the combat defeat options from DiD it might be compatible.

For those that wonder about being rescued; I have been rescued twice since installing this mod. So yes, it does happen. A couple of times I sneaked out and escaped, but not easy they caught me trying many times. Other times I have escaped with the help conjuration abilities and killing off the bandits with a dagger used for cutting apples.
Great mod!

Just a quick question:

To date and because I m lazy I only tried this mod with humans. Bandits mostly.

I was in "Sightless Pit" and I could not surrender to the Falmers and Chaurusses there. I will try this further with other creatures elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Just a quick question:

To date and because I m lazy I only tried this mod with humans. Bandits mostly.

I was in "Sightless Pit" and I could not surrender to the Falmers and Chaurusses there. I will try this further with other creatures elsewhere. 

Try the Troll in the cave outside, just west of, Dawnstar,

But you might need patience.  Admittedly it was on an early version, but it took me a whole game day and night to escape, about 10 yards progress at a time between it deciding my PC needed shagged some more , as I tried, and eventually managed to get it to follow me as far as the path into town where the guards could kill the thing  LOL

Hmm...I've discovered something..unfortunate. I've yet to test when captured by bandits or anything else yet...but it seems if you surrender to guards, and your game saves in any form or fashion while in jail,(automatically or not) the game CTDs. I really don't have anything in my skyrim but this that might alter how saves work, and besides that I don't think anything in my skyrim that might alter saving.(Even though I don't think said mod alters saves, just makes them more stable.)

40 minutes ago, Taven said:

Hmm...I've discovered something..unfortunate. I've yet to test when captured by bandits or anything else yet...but it seems if you surrender to guards, and your game saves in any form or fashion while in jail,(automatically or not) the game CTDs. I really don't have anything in my skyrim but this that might alter how saves work, and besides that I don't think anything in my skyrim that might alter saving.(Even though I don't think said mod alters saves, just makes them more stable.)

Probably not a save problem but a jail problem.

When you reload a save, some information is lost. Mods usually run an on load handler to restore this information.

If the on load handler has something bad in it, that can CTD. Also, the simple lack of some information, or bad state coming from a save can CTD sometimes.

On a load, the various scripts running stress the script system for a while. If there's something wrong with your jail experience, that can CTD.

Dialogs (numerous, with heavy conditions, on lots of NPCs), localisation, SKSE localisation, and skeletons are all notorious for causing CTD.

Sometimes the cause is just ... Skyrim ... hard to explain. 

In Fort Greenwall...

Defeated outside.

Put in cell downstairs, with spiders outside of the door.

Spiders can spit through the door somehow - no collision check for them.

After a long wait, PC blacked out again, and a guard teleported into the cell.

He took a dislike to the spiders he'd magically teleported past, and started a fight with them - and surprisingly, he won.

I killed him with one hit and escaped.

Maybe don't use that cell downstairs?

There are cells elsewhere in the castle - and many cages, even without SD+ Cages mod adding even more.

Update from my side:

1. Surrender Hotkey Problems? 

I noticed that when I want to surrender via Hotkey I need to hit the Hotkey several times (in fact almost spam it) to ensure the surrender works.

Is this intentional (like the surrender having only a invisible success chance) or is it a bug? I dont get the impression that script lag is reponsible (but still might). 
So I just want to ask if other people have the same issue.

From my observation this happens mostly with Creatures/Animals. 

2. No Fade to Black when Surrendering to Creatures

After surrendering to trolls it reads "you start to black out" but no blackout is happening. 

The popup window that asks me if I want to be rescued or try to flee is appearing as usual.

Also I do not get relocated like with bandits. Is this as intended? 

Enjoying the mod so far but I have some bugs to report, not sure if happened to other people.

- When defeated the scene starts even when the aggressor is dead.

- The scene is not interrupted by hostile NPCs. They attack the aggressor or the PC. If aggressor is attacked the scene doesn't stop, the aggressor dies but revives intermediately resumes and the whole thing breaks, because they kill him again and again and so the scene never ends. If the PC is attacked obviously dies, nothing to do here.

- I was trapped in Fort Amol after failing to kill the the wizards inside. After a while managed to pickpocket my things back and sliced the guard throat. Nobody saw me and I killed him with one attack. The message that somebody saw me with my weapon out appears, the mage I just killed floats in the air and a scene starts again... He revives and I kill him again after the scene ends and his buddy is downstairs, again the scene kicks in and the guy revives. This happens every time.

- Not a bug but the mods really needs DLC support ?

Edit: I'm not using DD or any other supported mod, just normal Sexlab.

Barbas breaks DiD fairly reliably. He is not very compatible with it at all.

He's not a follower, and he's immortal, basically indestructible, and he follows the PC around.

What happens (usually) is when you're defeated, and go into bleedout, Barbas keeps on fighting.

So combat continues and you sit watching the bleedout for ... a really, really long time ... because Barbas tanks very well, but has no damage output.

Eventually either:

a) Barbas kills all the enemies, and bleedout ends. Defeat is transformed to victory.

b) Barbas wanders so far away that DiD decides combat is over, but for some reason it's broken and won't progress to blackout. Enemy NPCs may wander up to you, but do nothing. You remain stuck in the bleedout and cannot move or do anything.

So, if you use DiD, right now you either have to disable DiD defeats while you have Barbas, or tell him to stop following you.

Don't keep him with you and leave DiD enabled, it just ends up with a lot of staring at a bleedout screen followed by mostly broken outcomes.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

go into bleedout

What exactly causes you to go into bleed out? I know it's kinda off of what you're saying, but I'm trying to figure out how bleedout even works in DiD. Is it the automatic surrender options? Does it replace surrender with bleeding out or something?

Also, after much testing, it appears that my issue about not being able to save pertains to surrendering and being sent to jail. I'm not sure what it is, but like I said earlier, if you surrender to ANY guard in Skyrim in ANY province, when you make it to jail you may as well turn off ALL auto-save features, and..not save the game yourself, as there's a chance that any time you save while in jail, you'll CTD. Sometimes you're safe to save, sometimes not. You can sleep in the cell and wait out your sentence, though..And I don't have any mods that alter jail time and the things surrounding it in any way.

Shrines? Could you give an example of a shrine to be near for 4 days so i can stop being addicted?  I believe I'm addicted to sex because the blacksmith gives me an option to belt myself.  I tried hanging out in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth for 4 days.  Never left it.  On the 3rd day someone decided it'd be a good idea to rape me.  So... I'm not really sure if that's the reason I didn't get cured and lose the damm flashing text in mid-screen.  I just want to rid myself of that flashing text.  I don't even see an option in the MCM to reset the mod.  Please help.

Not sure if others see this, but despite disabling sex related options, I still have a maxed out XP-rate penalty from ambiguous "addiction" to ... something ... but the only addiction values I have are for sex (and desire to be belted), which are both, in theory, disabled.

Just now, Lupine00 said:

Not sure if others see this, but despite disabling sex related options, I still have a maxed out XP-rate penalty from ambiguous "addiction" to ... something ... but the only addiction values I have are for sex (and desire to be belted), which are both, in theory, disabled.

Yep this one can't be disabled. It is mentioned in the thread a lot that everyone eventually ends up with huge XP penalties that really slow down leveling. Someone posted a patch earlier that reduces max XP penalty to something reasonable

7 hours ago, DayTri said:

Yep this one can't be disabled. It is mentioned in the thread a lot that everyone eventually ends up with huge XP penalties that really slow down leveling. Someone posted a patch earlier that reduces max XP penalty to something reasonable

Ah. Yes. I remember all that now.