On 1/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, Code Serpent said:

For the defeat system, you should use one or the other. This mod's defeat system can be disabled through the MCM, so if you just want this mod's addictions, while you get defeated through Sanguine's Debauchery, you can do that.

Did not notice that kill switch in the MCM. Thank you for your reply.

6 hours ago, tualmaril said:

Well on some of them it says you need something exiting on others something illegal and stuff like that. I often have no idea what to do to get rid of them.

Sleep several days straight. You can tune in MCM how fast traumas and addictions decay. It will even tell you estimate on how many days it will take for you.

Drugs like skooma or in light trauma maybe alcohol is supposed to reduce the debuff temporarily. If you have bondage addictions then equipping them "calms the head" too.

23 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Is this mod causing my milkmaid to try and milk herself at random? 

I read that it only suppose to force dialogue with npcs and cause you to use milk pumps but it says nothing about that.

If your character is addicted to lactation, then yes, they should milk themselves periodically at high withdrawal. I must've forgotten to put that in the description.

Is there a way in this mod to set Male or Female aggressors only?  I have to admit to being very curious of this mod, and wanting to try it out.  But I don't want female's raping my female characters, and CERTAINLY don't want male NPC's raping my male characters.

Improvment suggestion 1  @Code Serpent:

After being defeated and the script triggering correctly to rape the toon, it should be impossible to beat her again for a foreseeable time. Reason: Some mobs still have there cloaks on, e.g Firecloak, frostcloak, burning or freezing you to death, triggering the script again and again ... and again ... and again... the mobs will instantly renew their effects in the beginning of a new battlestart, going into an endless loop of beeing defeated. For the time without control the toon should not affectable by any harming spell or perk.

During my last endless loop I grabed a cup of coffee to see, if it will end. Unfortunatley the game is pretty stable right now... instead of rape, searching for a shiv or waiting for rescue I had to reload. But the lightshow from all the effects was cool. ;)

Improvement suggestion 2:

During my addiction with bindings of all sorts after the Damsel in Distress quest from DCL, it was unplayable. Every gamehour the toon added new bindings. In fact on top of an existing bindings resulting in a stack of hobble skirts, suits, corsets, harnesses etc. There is no failsafe to check if the slot you want to use for a new restraint is blocked. There is just a check on a few keywords. I would like to suggest a toggle to prevent reequipping till all bindings are gone from the toon or a slider to set a time for a new event possibility. Let´s say 1-72 hours. I know addiction and normal life don´t go together, but still it is a game. The addiction to be bound is not reversable, because the withdrawal at high stages will bind you faster, as you can find keys unless the setting is a 20% chance.

Thank you for a cool addition to my game. I like the improved version 2. It is playing really well along Genesis Unleased, Dynamic Difficulty and High level Enemies. The idea of a Demigod(dess) not as invincible and more humanlike is really appealing.

12 hours ago, merctime said:

Is there a way in this mod to set Male or Female aggressors only?  I have to admit to being very curious of this mod, and wanting to try it out.  But I don't want female's raping my female characters, and CERTAINLY don't want male NPC's raping my male characters.

There are gay chance sliders in the MCM. You can set these to zero.

6 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Some mobs still have there cloaks on, e.g Firecloak, frostcloak, burning or freezing you to death

I'll look into purging active effects from NPCs when captured.

6 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

During my addiction with bindings of all sorts after the Damsel in Distress quest from DCL, it was unplayable.

If it's too tough, you can either turn it off or make withdrawal and addiction decay faster. I'll look into adding more options to addictions in the future.

40 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I'll look into purging active effects from NPCs when captured.

If it's too tough, you can either turn it off or make withdrawal and addiction decay faster. I'll look into adding more options to addictions in the future.

Yes, had to turn it off (I´m ok with the DCL bondage lover now; high arousal and no bindings for a few hours result in an event to bind yourself). With the decay setting 5 (currently maxed slider by default) I had still no fun, because the bindings did stack what on the other hand added addiction (set to default 1). A vicous circle. I still like the idea of this addiction system. In my opinion with the current possible settings in high addiction / withdrawal stages it is to much.

btw: still made the change in the esp for the quest in version two when not researching a bug. It is acting way faster than the default setting. In my "I use this for playing the questline" loadorder I changed three scripts and the esp to have only two questlog entries. The _DiD_Defeat quest is now under miscellaneous and got a filter to be not part of the questlog after quest completion. Stage 5 objective is the only needed with the text: Kill all of your captors, run away from your captors or wait for rescue.

There is no need to seperate one goal into three.

Objective 20 is left as it was because it is optional.

@Code Serpent

Hi.  Thought I'd add a couple of observations

First: Apology

- Please let me apologise for the lag of any logs.  I should have run some at the time, but had moved on too far by the time I thought about it

Second: Defeat Mechanism

- I just can't get my PC to lie down, defeated, on a reliable basis.  Something happens, after health depletion, where she gets her health fully restored almost immediately and is back on her feet ready to do battle straightaway.  It sounds very similar to what @Rogwar002  experienced.  The PC will go down eventually, with a very quick flash of the 'try to escape capture' (or suchlike) message and sometimes this continues through to a capture scene.  I cannot work out if it's the defeat mechanism that does this, or my incorrect MCM setting.  I THINK that I tried everything on the latter, bleedout on, autosurrender on, both together, seperately, with percent or absolute settings, with health as high as 50 and stamina and magic as 100, and all 3 at 0, but none give a consistent defeated outcome.  I'm not sure that I properly understand what those settings do, given they all seem to end up with a CHANCE of defeat, unlike say Goubo'sw Defeat, or DCL's Combat defeat outcomes, which do seem to be pretty much determinable, and behave consistently with what you set them at. 

Third:  Outcomes seen. 

- In combat in the great outdoors, when capture does seem to happen, I have never seen any restraint devices applied to the PC (as I think is supposed to happen if no cage/equivalent is available), something that definitely worked OK in prior versions (it took me about 48hours+ in game to lure/move that blasted troll outside Dawnstar far enough to seal its doom at the hand of the local guards, something that was quite fun, but which the rescue event should hopefully add back some fun factor by reducing the tedium a bit)

- On defeat, I can only remember seeing one sexlab interaction between the victors and vanquished (PC and follower), before things moved on.  Is that meant to be the case, or should there be repeat events, as is optional in DCUR and Defeat?

- In the cage, neither my PC nor follower seemed to have any restraints applied at all.  Not sure if that is meant to happen or not

- Again, in the cage my PC and follower seemed to have full inventories.  I'm not certain that I properly understood the settings for theft, but what seem to be the obvious ones don't seem to provide the obvious answers

Qualifiers

- I am running Sexlab Survival and Devious Followers, so it is POSSIBLE that ther4e may be interference from their settings but I tried most things that I thought might mitigate any effects of those

Conclusion

I love the idea of this mod.  But there needs to be some way of stopping the repetitive 'Up/Down/Maybe, or more likely not, do the Hokey Cokey' at the end of the combat phase.  I'm no techie, but if there is anything in what @Rogwar002 has suggested in this regard, or if any of my comments have been at all helpful either with regard to some of the issues I seem to have encountered, I do hope you can find time to look at this issue

Kind Regards

DKW

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Did you update your game from versions 1.x to 2.x? If so, did you update using a clean save?

Tried to clean with your instruction. Sorry. Not working reliable. In a new playthrough it is working like a charm.

Hate to say this: I think from v1.x to v2.x a new game is needed in many cases. Please keep in mind, most of us insane modders use dozens of scripted mods interacting one way or the other.

For me: 64 scripted mods (if I did not miss one in MO2) in the current playthrough while played in Steam does show oh... damn... serious? 5226 hours. I´m pretty sure I´m fine. Nine voices in my head still tell me everything is ok while the tenth whistles the melody of Tetris...?

I really need a new hobby ?

5 hours ago, u1tIscYtHe said:

yes, i  disabled the whole mod in my modlist, and do a clean save using savetools, but not worked.

then i checked the mcm for milk addiction, and disabled it. not worked too.

DiD is broken and has corrupted your game. Had this twice this far, too. First time I didn´t bother because I was experimenting with another mod. The message will play again and again. You can´t trigger another message and this one will reappear. Only solution is to reload a game with a working DiD, before the controllerscript triggered the message. DiD will not respond to anything when this happens. The onupdate event is in an endless loop without the correct timetrigger. You can save the game and it will trigger at once after reloading the save.  Even after restarting the game. But I cannot understand how the message will show without an active DiD, because the message text is in the esp. I cannot imagine the Message baked in the savegame...

Still I cannot reproduce the error and don´t know the cause.

On 1/30/2019 at 4:58 AM, Code Serpent said:

SexLab is searched for appropriate animations, and if there are none available, the sex scene is cancelled.

Could the gender of player please be determined as what SexLab has it assigned to be? Or simply disable gender check for animations. (unable to get all animations to work on Futa PC with both parts)

7 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

DiD is broken and has corrupted your game. Had this twice this far, too. First time I didn´t bother because I was experimenting with another mod. The message will play again and again. You can´t trigger another message and this one will reappear. Only solution is to reload a game with a working DiD, before the controllerscript triggered the message. DiD will not respond to anything when this happens. The onupdate event is in an endless loop without the correct timetrigger. You can save the game and it will trigger at once after reloading the save.  Even after restarting the game. But I cannot understand how the message will show without an active DiD, because the message text is in the esp. I cannot imagine the Message baked in the savegame...

Still I cannot reproduce the error and don´t know the cause.

hello! your mod DBA is also great(hoping weight function can replace weighmorphs(SLIF support not quite well), but now still can't), i enabled it in my main game.

yes, my game corrupted. now i still try to find a command which i can type in my console to remove this message. but i can't find any useful spells or items on my character.

i tried, remove all spells and items from DID(and something else i doubt), but not worked.

===

now after i enabled papyrus log i find lots of message "DBA: Mod disabled". is it normal or wrong?

7 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Logs. Gimme.

here's my papyrus log from my newest game. opened papyrus log config, and played for 5 min then CTD :(

Papyrus.0.log

thanks.

is there any console command to remove this message for temporary use? i wanna save my game

and i found there is no addiction reset button(disabled then enabled does't work, and i should disable/enable them one by one, add a batch update function in the future?). hope update this function in the future.