6 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

I dont know how is it that I always manage to break these kinds of mods.

Having tons of issues, especially with the "second wind" thing.

I do have other surrender mods, specifically Defeat and Submit, but I disabled their player surrender features. I'm theory, I'm only using Defeat's player aggressor features, as well as Submit's, Submit also comes with useful dialogue.

But Distress, seems to be barely working.

I enabled bleedout and percentage, surrender. Surrender seems to begin, a message pops up "you can't continue fighting"

Player falls to the ground for a couple of seconds, then that ends, and player can perfectly stand up and continue fighting.

I tried to disable the "second wind" but it still happens, all the time.

This hapens over and over again, and sex scenes do not start, and when they do, they rarely start for player.

Either one of my slave companions is the one getting the action, or another time, it was the player, but with someone who wasn't even an enemy.

Dont know if this has any relation to the fact that I was doing the final companions quests and the ones that triggered the defeat werent regular bandits or mages, but ghosts instead.

There's also the defeat quest thing, that may or may not be the source of all my problems.

If defeat happens, second wind bug triggers, character is restored, fights, kills everyone, and then the quest is stuck on "Avoid Being captured"

No matter where I go or who I kill, the quest doesnt end. At least last time it was like that. This is an especially recurrent bug if the defeat happens to some animal in the wilds.

The final fuckup, was that on that companion ghosts defeat, my actual companions (Lydia and Aela for that quest) fell to the ground as defeated, then they had the "get out of here" dialogue, but after that, they had no dialogue. Activating them stopped working entirely.

Distress seemed to work the first time I installed it though, looks like something broke along the way.

On that first capture though, I tried "waiting for rescue" and rescue never ever came.

Since the shock thing was so strong, it was impossible to get out, not to mention there was a guard literally glued to my character, so no chance of even walking out of the cell. Is this how it's supposed to be? I found the only way to play without actually losing the game for inability to escape, was to disable shock and all the "hardcore" features of capture.

I have lots of mods, but I run a stable and clean game where things usually work. It's rare for me to have a mod that's this level of broken.

It's an awesome mod, and I want it to work, but it's so broken, at least on my end right now I can't even begin to know what's wrong.

it would help to list the sexlab-plugins/mods to figure the problem... one you mentioned for yourself... more than one mod doing the same thing - this is a sure way to desaster... and just to put fire into the discussion... there are lots of well programmed plugins/mods on sexlab with no way to play them at the same time with others ( like "Maria Eden" and yes "Cursed Loot" , "Shout like a virgin" and so on.... they have many scripts, many triggers which will kill normal quests, dialogs, sequences... but are fun to play (and then no other mods at the same time.)

So a good way would be to generate a basic skyrim for vanilla features, sexlab features and then make playthroughs for special mods and only install their needed files (Mod Managers as Mod Organizer will provide "profiles" for this (activating only plugins/mods for one profile, then others for another profile, such avoiding total new installations of skyrim.

This feature will give you a stable skyrim, less mods doing the same thing, less scirptlags, more fps ( I could go on ... ) Try to play with needed plugins/mods, not all at once... this will never go well with skyrim.

To give a simple example.... tentacle mods / addons like "mimic" have a feature, where people around will gather at the place where the tentacle trap is in action... guess what? It is likely, that needed npc for an actually quest will go to this place, too, not being at the place for the other quest, or ever played mods with captives at bandit-camps with "SL Kidnapped Redux"? There is a similiar feature which will call even dragons from nearby and not all of the gathering are friendly to everyone... result? The scene will not work as intended, the queststage might be corrupted and so on... sometimes the "feature" provided to crash a scene comes from a mod not involved but with an active script in waiting. So again... less is more... even in gaming

Been trying this out, and haven't really seen enough to make a full assessment, but one thing I noticed so far is that trauma really needs more impact. 

In @Lupine00's mod SexLab Disparity you can configure debuffs for various things in Skyrim world. The four that I think would make good debuffs for truma are Stumbling, Tripping, Falling, and Dropping your weapon. I don't really see a way to configure SLD to do this for trauma, but maybe similar debuffs could be added to DID?  

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1d3a5776d58e2bd6ba80e8a2e4f931e7.png

I am trying to make a patch to test this out (But I am sort of learning as I go on a lot of modding stuff)

What it looks like is 

At some point DiD applies the spell Truma XX003DED depending on the value of trauma it then assigns a magic effect like Hazy XX00EA73.

That spell give the player a perk like Minor Trauma XX0522F1, and that perk slows leveling of skills by applying a leveling "rate" of less than 1.00

So what I need is a good place in this process to stick in an "extra" magic effect (Because the SLD effects are magic effects) which in theory can be controlled with magnitude. 

Does that all seem correct?

Thanks for such excellent mod! Really ambitious ideas. However, I have encountered some weird ctd issues after installing the mod. Shortly after loading a save(several minutes) the game crash to desktop, and everytime the last line in the papyrus log says [Dragonborn in Distress] Checking worn devices. When it happens my pc isn't wearing any DD but still carrying some. I wonder if there is anything conflicting with this check? By the way I use Devious Devices Integration v4.2. 

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log

20 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Any way to eliminate ballet shoes from bondage devices on the PC due to misalignment issues with sex poses in the mod?

To remove selected DDs from a set I recommend Inte's DDe.

This helps to remove devices you don't like on your PC without having to remove other equipped DDs.

14 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

there is always the MCM for DDi and related mods to get rid of the items

This would remove all DD inclusive possible quest DDs.

If you want to remove single DDs use DDe.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I am trying to make a patch to test this out (But I am sort of learning as I go on a lot of modding stuff)

What it looks like is 

At some point DiD applies the spell Truma XX003DED depending on the value of trauma it then assigns a magic effect like Hazy XX00EA73.

That spell give the player a perk like Minor Trauma XX0522F1, and that perk slows leveling of skills by applying a leveling "rate" of less than 1.00

So what I need is a good place in this process to stick in an "extra" magic effect (Because the SLD effects are magic effects) which in theory can be controlled with magnitude. 

Does that all seem correct?

Just make a new constant effect ability, and copy over the conditions from the Trauma ability.

23 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Any way to eliminate ballet shoes from bondage devices on the PC due to misalignment issues with sex poses in the mod?

I though SexLab handles nioverride offsets? There should be an option in SexLab's mcm to enable this.

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The four that I think would make good debuffs for truma are Stumbling, Tripping, Falling, and Dropping your weapon.

I don't see how those debuffs make sense for trauma. They're physical consequences, and trauma is a mental affliction.

7 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I don't see how those debuffs make sense for trauma. They're physical consequences, and trauma is a mental affliction.

Trauma makes you jittery, not paying attention, your hands shake, your body is numb all the time. You're tired even when you've slept because you have trouble getting good calm sleep. This can cause disorientation and loss of balance. 

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

When you say ability, you mean Magic effect? Spell? or Perk? 

Spell. You can assign the SPELL creation kit object to be a variety of things: Lesser Powers, normal Spells, Diseases, and Abilities. An ability is for passive effects.

11 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Spell. You can assign the SPELL creation kit object to be a variety of things: Lesser Powers, normal Spells, Diseases, and Abilities. An ability is for passive effects.

This is kind of what I am trying right now

I have made copies of _DiD_SpellTrauma and adjusted them with different magic effects. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.61a6251a6c3af76c08c22cbf403abbd9.png

17 hours ago, Corsayr said:

but maybe similar debuffs could be added to DID?

I do plan to support DiD in SLD, and it's not hard to do for Trauma ... I think ... it's just a matter of adding a new input.

Right now, I'm bogged down "translating" all the Quest Log messages I forget to revise in Things in the Dark, which will take a few days.

And then there's probably be some other TitD thing, like fixing all the inheritance on the NPCs.

After that ... I will do a bugfix version for SLAX.

And after that ... SLD will get a quick update, followed by a more elaborate update.

Quick update will fix the MME milk fullness, and add DiD trauma (but not the addictions), and add SLS masochism and spank pain level.

I'll probably add support for bikini top and bottom too.

That's assuming real life lets all this happen, because it seems to have been kind of alarming out there in real-land lately.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I do plan to support DiD in SLD, and it's not hard to do for Trauma ... I think ... it's just a matter of adding a new input.

Just so you're aware, I am currently planning on remaking the plugin, but the Trauma global should still operate the same; it will still be between 0 and 100. You will just need to change which FormID to call.

5 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Just so you're aware, I am currently planning on remaking the plugin, but the Trauma global should still operate the same; it will still be between 0 and 100. You will just need to change which FormID to call.

Most likely you will get there first anyway. Failing that, I guess a version check could handle old and new.

Why would you need to change the form ID of the global though? Are you changing it to an "injected" value or something?

59 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Most likely you will get there first anyway. Failing that, I guess a version check could handle old and new.

Why would you need to change the form ID of the global though? Are you changing it to an "injected" value or something?

Ok, kinda worded poorly, and I forgot some of my own plans:

Trauma will be moved to the new addiction mod I am going to make, so it won't even be in the Dragonborn in Distress plugin.

Also, when I say 'remake' I mean re-implement everything in entirely blank plugin file, as that's the best way for me to split up addiction and defeat, and remove hard SexLab dependence. So, I can't guarantee that any of the FormIDs of this mod will remain the same.

2 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Trauma will be moved to the new addiction mod I am going to make, so it won't even be in the Dragonborn in Distress plugin.

Also, when I say 'remake' I mean re-implement everything in entirely blank plugin file, as that's the best way for me to split up addiction and defeat, and remove hard SexLab dependence. So, I can't guarantee that any of the FormIDs of this mod will remain the same.

?

hum, I guess there is no way to disable the "defeated" quest, the one which heals you to 100% of your health and then tells you not to be captured now ?

I tried the mod because I was curious about the addiction system, but for that to have any effect you need to be captured 1st and abused, and well with the defeated quest healing you completely it is extremely rare, dying is still possible but capture is almost impossible unless surrendering (but surrendering is not fun if you play seriously, it's only for testing).

So too bad, but I hope you'll be able to make this addiction plugin outside of DiD as you said, it could be interesting !

3 hours ago, zelurker said:

hum, I guess there is no way to disable the "defeated" quest, the one which heals you to 100% of your health and then tells you not to be captured now ?

You can disable "Second Wind" in the MCM to get rid of that heal.

5 hours ago, zelurker said:

I tried the mod because I was curious about the addiction system, but for that to have any effect you need to be captured 1st and abused

There's an option somewhere in the MCM that means abuse isn't needed for addictions. My current character hasn't been defeated at all yet, but she's helplessly addicted to alcohol, sex, bondage, gags and chastity. She's going to be getting her first taste of skooma soon... ?

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, just the last posts, but anyway :

After testing, I agree with those thinking that 15% in the reduction of skills progression rate while in trauma is like nothing, especially at low level where skills progress super fast.

Maybe not something as complex as sexlab disparity (shaking and dropping the weapon sometimes might be too much, or reserved to extremely high levels of trauma), but simply some skills lowered by an amount proportional to the trauma intensity and maybe a slow effect (to simulate heavy legs when you are too scared).

As it is now, there is no reason to get addicted to anything, having skills progressing slower can even be a blessing sometimes ! :)

(by the way, tested in skyrim se, I even thought there was a topic for this mod in the se section... no problem for the conversion, just load in the ck, save, done).