On 4/8/2020 at 2:45 PM, smashly said:

Thank you for taking the time.

As a workaround ftm I ended up using GlovePie (free third party app to emulate/map just about any type of device input) to map Arrow keys to WASD.
GlovePie lets me create a shortcut so I can fire up the game and pie script together.

Normally I use F4SE CustomControlMap.txt and map the WASD to Arrow Keys and vice versa.
So I can move around the game world with Arrow keys and navigate menus with WASD (eg: Workshop menu)

Means I have to map anything that natively in game uses arrow keys to something else as I can no longer map WASD to anything else if I want ll_fourplay fly cam to work.

Running out of keyboard keys fast...lol

Small price to pay for temp simple peace of mind :)

Thanks a lot for this one. Not being able to use free cam was driving me nuts...

Now i know where to look to get around this.

What mods are triggering AAF 133 to stick at 30% loading? What changes did 133 make that would affect these mods? I have updated Savage Cabbage, BP70 and latest F4SE. These all work with AAF 117, 121 etc. but not with Version 133. Does not matter what I toggle in the new XML option with AAF 133. Will not load. 

12 hours ago, fred200 said:

This is the single improvement I would ask for.

If AAF is going to fail at 20%, 30%, etc - tell us why it failed.

Far too many hours are being spent trying to chase this down. And Debug setting does not help.

The debug setting shows more info. If turned on, it would show that AAF was crashing during "Initializing Positions" which is a helpful start.

Not directing this at you. But, in general:

The 30% crash issue was brought up a long time ago now and I responded right away with a request for more information about which mod(s) were causing the crash (AAF does NOT crash at 30% without certain content installed). Nobody took these simple steps to help clarify what the problem was. So, to me, nobody has a leg to stand on complaining about it.

I now have ccomplete chaos with the boot order  After the blue screen is displayed the boot order has changed itself There is no time to reinstall everything  But AAF and all the mods work fine  And 30 % Gum Indarello gave me to avoid this mod  And correcting the erection from Silver Per also created problems for me Silver Per  Moder Recourse cannot underrstand how this is possible  I wrote to him about this

As some of you know, a few days ago I attempted an AAF update, that went so poorly I nuked everything from orbit and swore off Fallout 4 for a long while. 

WELL... apparently a 'long while' is no even a few hundred hours :( And I took an other 10 hour stab at it today...

this is from a post in an other thread, and it details everything I had to do, as i did it.. and what errors I encountered along the way... But the end result is that I got AAF 1.33 running...

Now, there is nothing else currently installed in the game other then what you see, so I have no idea if there was/is a conflict with other mods (which is ALWAYS a possibility). 

but if you are starting off with a clean build of Fallout 4, this may prove helpful...

Note that I kept the rant and rave in place as well so we can all track my whiney nature.... Good thing I have lots of cheese nearby..

RIGHT......

follow every step laid out on the first page 3 times in a row... stuck at 30%.... 

Have DELETED, RE-downloaded, RE-installed to the EXACT steps listed... stuck at 30%

THIS is from a CLEAN install of fallout 4 ...

And no i can't follow the last 10 pages of contradictory steps on "install this, but not this, then delete this, then more this, then jump on a crowbar, then do this, but not that...."

Basically ALL I am getting out of this gawd damn headache is FUCK FALLOUT! and just stay with Skyrim.....

\

\

And now on to my 4th fucking re-install of everything... AGAIN...

running commentary as I install and test EACH AND EVERY FFRAKKEN MOD AT EVERY FRAKKEN STEP.

11:24  bodyslide appears to work

`11:27 game loads, new character can be created. 

11:29 looskmenu installed. 

11:32 looksmenu tested in game and working. 

11:43 bodytalk installed and body built in bodyslide

11:48 bodytalk tested in game working. 

11:59 fusion Girl installed, body built in bodyslide.

12:01 fusion body tested in game working. 

12:07 Zaz-extended skeleton downloaded and installed. 

12:09 zaz tested in game working. 

12:13 AAF 1.33 installed -unequip everything-auto renamer enabled

12:15 VKCA_themes 0605.0 installed -kinky support - SM and ghoules enabled - deathclaws robots enabled

12:24 AAF tested in game. AFF loads to 100%.

Mode scene : 061 error no available actors found (nate and nora there) 

Admin 078 unlimited companion framwork not found (expected as not installed). No Position data found.

Plugins AAf Themes is listed. 

NOTE: wasn't expecting anything more the AAF to load at this point, which it does. UCF is not installed - As this is a brand new (As in, every piece and folder on the computer related to both fallout 4 and Vortex was uninstalled. Computer rebooted.  SCanDisk, Defrag run. Computer rebooted. Fallout 4 redownloaded. F4SE installed. Compyter rebooted. Fallout 4 tested running. Then my bitch fest and this post... what you see is ALL that is installed.) 

12:34 Torture devices installed. 

12:35 RElease_BadEnd_v105 installed. 

12:49 (after a coffee and a smoke) AAF tested again. loads to 100%

Mode scene: actors listed Nate, Nora (correct) Position: No position for a F/M animation found (expected)

Admin: 078 error (expected) dozens of 086 morphset ID "unready" not found

Plugins: Badend is listed. 

NOTE: again the errors are expect in the case of the bad end animation pack, as from my understanding, it requires input from other mods exclusive to AAF to actually trigger. This are going well so far with nothing unexpected. 

12:54 RElease_50_shades_v105 installed

12:58 AFF tested in game. everythign seems to work as 50 shades animations play. there are issues (expected) such as alignment, and penis. 

Same errors are present in Admin. 

1:01 Farelle)anim)dev)0.1.2 installed

1:01 Fo4_animationsByLeito_v2.0a installed

1:07 Farelle and Leito animations tested and appear to work. There are errors but to be expected at this point.

1:10 Vandermania[aaf] installed

1:10 Four-play animations by Crazy installed along with the AAF fourplay tmeporary patch.

1:15 AAF tested in game. Seems to be working. No Crazy animations available to test, Vad animations work. under Plugins in AAF Crazy is listed.

Note: The Crazy animations not showing could just be that there is no F/M animations to pick from, so I consider this a non issue. AFF loads and works fine..

1:23 On patch to bang them all 1.1.1 installed. For the first time, there is a file conflict. Sorted order is:

One Patch AFTER: Farelle, 50shades, BadEnd,  Vader, Leito 

NOTE: Crazy animations was not listed in conflict. 

Mod was installed with Bodytalk, Female character, Straight and Lesbian options selected

1:32 AFF tested in game. AAF loads to 100% and animations play. However, there is massive penis distortion in almost all animations tested (not there before), and Crazy animations that were missing before have now appeared!  

New errors have appeared in Admin mode:

085 Errors in a huge list of animations, seems to have to do with how long each animation is triggered for...

NOTE: This is usually the last thing that works and from here, things turn into a cluster... a dirty, dirty cluster... 

1:41 Release creature packs v3 and v3.01 update installed. 

1:45 creature packs appear to be installed and working. At least AFF didn't crash, nor are there any new errors listed in admin (all the old errors are still there) 

1:50 Atomic Lust installed. Workshop only  thing selected (default settings). Nothing overridden, nor are conflicts flagged. 

1:50 Mutated lust installed. Nothign overridden, nor are conflicts flagged. 

1:54 Atomic lust tested working in AAF. Again there is large amounts of penis distortion in all animations tested, and there are the usual list of errors in Admin mode. Mutated lust not test... but again at least AAF is working. 

NOTE: this is further then my first attempt, as before it would break at this point, either losing the ability to select actors, or the dreaded 30% bug... Things are looking up?

2:03 Savage Cabbage and Bp70 animation packs installed.  Basic options for both. No atomic shop (none installed. ever) all voices, torture robots FEV hounds and SM options. 

Nothing overriden. No conflicts detected. 

NOTE: this is the FIRST time, I am not being directed to a load conflict in vortex that I usually have to solve... 

2:19 Savage cabbage and BP70 tested in AAF. Again massive penis distortion on all animations. No new errors listed in Admin. 

NOTE: So far this is better then 3 attempts...  

2:24 ErectionfixBySilverPerv621 installed. Conflict detected with One patch. 

Erectionfix will load AFTER one Patch. 

2:31 AFF tested as working. Penis distortion is gone or minimal. Most animations tested (not all!) align well enough. Admin errors are all still there. 

NOTE: I am utterly shocked. This is the FIRST attempt to get this far! I even attempted all this last week for hours and got so frustrated I deleted everything....

Only one patch left to go... 

2:36 AAF creature Patch has been installed . Conflict detected with One Patch.

Creature Patch will load AFTER One Patch.

2:40 AFF tested as working. While not tested with any creatures or animals, there are no new errors reported in Admin. (just the 078 and 085 errors. 078 for unlimited companion framework which is not currently installed, and 085 appears to related to the length of time each animation is set to run...) 

I am shocked. This is a far as I have gotten in hours! And it further then my frustration level tolerance would allow a week ago. 

Thank you for letting me rant and rave while I got this working... And thanks to Oxuder1 and Delimson, who responded while I was working, I kept what you had to say close by. 

Hopefully that helps some of you out. 

Over the course of installing the next 150 or so mods, IF anything breaks AAF I will let you know. 

With AAF 133, these patches stop AAF from loading (30%) or prevent the AAF Wizard (enter key) from opening:

AAF - the One Patch to Bang them all 1.1.1
AJ_Various_XMLs_2.4
AmimationsAddonsAndFixes6.2
Custom Moans v1.2
ErectionFixBySilverPerv621
FO4 Leito Voicefix 1.1

This is just me - they may work fine for everyone else.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

AmimationsAddonsAndFixes6.2

Do you have "Indarello pack 1.0" enabled in that patch?  If not, could you try enabling it?

The way Indarello's patch installs its XML causes a problem with AAF 1.33 if that option is not selected.  He fixed this in version 7 of his patch.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you have "Indarello pack 1.0" enabled in that patch?  If not, could you try enabling it?

The way Indarello's patch installs its XML causes a problem with AAF 1.33 if that option is not selected.  He fixed this in version 7 of his patch.

Thanks for the reply!

The way I generated that list was to install them individually. Any patch that caused a "Hang" got moved to my penalty box.

So AnimationsAddonsAndFixes6.2 failed for me without any of the other patches in that set. I will try it again when I find Version 7.

Edited to add: Tested AnimationsAddonsAndFixes7.0. It does not hang, so removed from penalty box. Thanks again!

On 6/20/2020 at 12:24 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Cheers to you, EgoBallistic!  I can confirm, for anyone else whose AAF hangs at 30% (mine did too after I updated it), this fixes it.  For NMM users:  In the Options Form in Indraello's patch installer, in "Optional" (last step), select "Remove Theme Tags" (as pictured in the spoiler).

Edit:  This is, of course, if you're using version 6.2.  With 7.0, you don't checkmark this box.

Spoiler

Options.png.bc669d25430151507d42ea81d9557615.png

9 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Should be easier to do now, thanks to the updated makeXML exe. ( Thanks to @fedim )

What is makexml exe?

Let players customize the visualization tools of XML? Where?

Can this stop players from bothering others to solve their own AAF errors caused by XML problems?

Thank you~

----------------------------

OK, it's in the optional attachment of nexus's AAF download:)

30 minutes ago, kziitd said:

What is makexml exe?

Can this stop players from bothering others to solve their own AAF errors caused by XML problems?

Thank you~

If I remember the discussion of this from a while back.. This is only for the mod authors not the users. Used to create the xml for a mod pack (not customize it) Could be wrong though.

On 6/21/2020 at 8:53 PM, kziitd said:

What is makexml exe?

Thank you~

On 6/21/2020 at 9:25 PM, RitualClarity said:

If I remember the discussion of this from a while back.. This is only for the mod authors not the users. Used to create the xml for a mod pack (not customize it) Could be wrong though.

It is available on the Nexus AAF page.

It generates an animation XML from an esp and animation files. These files don't activate many extended AAF features. So, most users would want manually updated versions of them. Also, position XML needs to be made referencing the animations.

But, it does make it easy for users to remake the base animation XML in the proper format (many content mods floating around have outdated formatting).

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

It is available on the Nexus AAF page.

It generates an animation XML from an esp and animation files. These files don't activate many extended AAF features. So, most users would want manually updated versions of them. Also, position XML needs to be made referencing the animations.

But, it does make it easy for users to remake the base animation XML in the proper format (many content mods floating around have outdated formatting).

So it is a good first start for an animator to make sure the basic setup is done correctly so then all they have to worry about is any extended features and such being added to the xml... cool.

16 hours ago, hkheung said:

It looks like something is causing your build to search for an equipmentSet called "NONE". Which doesn't exist. So, you get this error.

It's tough to know why a call like this is being made. It could be caused by a bug in a mod calling applyEquipmentSet in the AAF API with "None" as the id.

12 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

So it is a good first start for an animator to make sure the basic setup is done correctly so then all they have to worry about is any extended features and such being added to the xml... cool.

Yes. It has been around for a long time now. But, was recently updated and improved.

I have been successfully using AAF in my current game, using MO2 as my mod manager.

I just installed a pack of racemenu presets, and changed my PC's face preset using looksmenu. 

Now, my PC is invisible in all animations (solo and with a partner). The NPC however does render correctly.

What have I done? And how do I fix this? This is a totally new problem that I have never seen before.

EDIT - Never mind, I read someone else had this problem, and changed the hairstyle in looksmenu. That fixed it. 

Seriously weird.

New AAF Release:

## [Beta 139] - 2020-6-25
### Changed
- formatting of bootup complete debug output.

### Added
- memory usage information to bootup complete output and to the performance tab within admin mode.

---

## [Beta 138] - 2020-6-19
### Fixed
- Bootup crashing if an animation defined in an animationGroup is missing.
- Bootup crash when raceList attribute missing from actorType XML.
- Disabling re-equip delay caused player to not re-equip.

---

## [Beta 137] - 2020-6-17
### Fixed
- scene wizard freezing if furniture animation exists and no usable furniture found.

---

## [Beta 136] - 2020-6-17
### Added
- xsd updates.

### Fixed
- applyOverlaySet not working for male actors.
- animation packs with positionTrees crashing on boot ("stuck at 30%"")

---

## [Beta 135] - 2020-5-30
### Fixed
- Action target nodes not working if there is no self node.

### Added
- xsd corrections (action/actorStat stat node types, comboStat).
- form and source attributes to mfgSet node in mfg XML. This allows applying an expression archetype keyword at the same time as a set of mfg effects. Primarily, this is for allowing the actors to have closed eyes (using form 2406FB and source Fallout4.esm) during custom mfg expressions.
- Sweeping code optimizations. If not broken, everything is milliseconds faster. And I am consequently hours older.

### Removed
- The "type" attribute from action stat nodes. This attribute was no longer functional.
- Feature that makes -1 (or omitted) time/frames have the pose tag.
- Animation too short error when time/frames is omitted or -1.

---

## [Beta 134] - 2020-5-24
### Fixed
- avg calculation in performance section when test count below 1.
- action and position lists not populating in the admin.

### Changed
- Locking/location re-factor. Results in a more clean-looking process when animations start (actors dont shift around as much).