8 hours ago, RogueMage said:

I am using the mod  Get Dirty (take a bath). During the sex scene there is no dirt overlay. Is there a way to to activate it? I looked at the AAF_settings.ini but could not find a setting for this. Other overlays like tattoos, sperm, stockings etc. work fine.

The dirt isn't actually an overlay, it is a magic effect that applies a shader to the actor.  Fortunately, I made a mod that handles this:

Got a small issue with the equipment handeling after updating.

It Re-equips armor that was not unequiped by AAF.

Example:
Set 1 uses armor piece in slot A Torso

Decided to switch sets before any AAF scene happening.

Set 2 does not make use of above slot

AAF scene occurs.

Re-Equip equips back the A Torso from previous set while not being stripped by the unequip in the first place.

Any Ideas?

EDIT: Can confirm, AAF takes previous outfit items that where unequiped by hand into the next scene to be equiped again by the xml.
i can see the clothing pieces in the outfit manager ( with pressing \ ) as if they where unequiped by xml

Just tested it with 121 beta, this does not happen in this version

I just started a new game and there is a tiny display that says "[AAF 70%]" in the upper right hand corner of the screen. How do I turn that off? I don't see any settings for stuff like that in the MCM, which is kind of unfortunate IMO.

I think this particular thing is related to recently installing HUD Framework as this kind of thing wasn't happening before then.

14 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Just curious, but I was on another page and I saw someone mention making AAF force an animation to end. Thing is, I don't have an MCM menu for AAF, so is this a bad install or is the force stop a console command?

I've only returned to Fallout 4 recently, and I'm certainly not an expert with AAF, but I think pressing the END key twice will force an animation to stop, and a single press will stop it once the current phase finishes. There is no MCM though, so that's normal.

Lots of information can be found on the wiki.

On 6/4/2020 at 2:10 AM, hkheung said:

hello Dago 

You made a compatibility patch with unique player and I would like to know if you could also make a patch for unique player fusion girl?
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42890

Not trying to be difficult. But, I don't want to get into the territory of patching others mods. I made the UP patch after much hesitation for this reason. It should be relatively easy for people to look at the UP patch with FO4Edit and apply the same concept to this new mod.

I just have limited modding time and prefer to focus that on the engine.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Not trying to be difficult. But, I don't want to get into the territory of patching others mods. I made the UP patch after much hesitation for this reason. It should be relatively easy for people to look at the UP patch with FO4Edit and apply the same concept to this new mod.

I just have limited modding time and prefer to focus that on the engine.

I'm a little confused as to how they are incompatible. I've been using.  Unique Player and followers Redux  Forever, and it seems to work just fine. I see my character's texture and unique body etc...

I have an unrelated question @dagobaking, Did you change the way undressing and redressing works lately as all of a sudden my character is re-dressing between raider scenes in Hardship even though I manually undress them in my script before the AAF scene even starts. It shouldn't put clothes on somebody if they were already naked when a scene started.

I'm a little dubious that it's AAF as the redressing was very fast.

Edit: May be connected to Real Handcuffs in some way as it's not happening when I am uncuffed.

Edit: Might have been a glitch as I'm now having trouble reproducing it after a reload.

I believe I've solved a long standing AAF Mystery.

For a while now I've gotten bug reports from people complaining that animations were pointed the wrong way... IE One actor is pointed the right direction one is not, usually to HILARIOUS results. I usually just tell them... "Yeah that has nothing to do with Hardship, and I find it hard to imagine how it can happen with the way AAF does things."

But it just happened to me so I did some digging in the offending animation and here is what I believe is the cause. Rotation offsets in the animationData stages, though NOT incorrect ones. Both Rotations were set to 180, so the actors should have been facing the right way relative to eachother, but sometimes AAF animations get a little out of synch and that's what I am thinking happened here. Only one actor got the offset data for some reason. Obviously this would also explain X, Y, and Z position disparities as well, though they tend to be less... dramatic :D 

So basically we as XML creators need to weigh the value of rotating an animation in this manner versus the potential negative effects. (As much as we may want BP70s animations to face the same direction as Leitos)

While in tfc I can't changes Poses anymore, kinda annoying... :/ 

Edit. Nevermind, I found out that FreeFlyCam now, for some reason seems to block it or something...

I deleted the Settings of the Page-Up, Down from FreeFlyCam and now I can use both together again.

I'm trying to fix some broken dicks that point the wrong way. So, just to check with you, I should be using the morph value, right? Leito uses Erection Up and Erection Down with values that range from 0.2 to 1. Other than Erection Up and Erection Down, are there any other possible morphs? 

Edit - Never mind,  just discovered that the dicks can be made to point the right way by playing around with Erection, Erection Up, and Erection Down. 

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I'm trying to fix some broken dicks that point the wrong way. So, just to check with you, I should be using the morph value, right? Leito uses Erection Up and Erection Down with values that range from 0.2 to 1. Other than Erection Up and Erection Down, are there any other possible morphs? 

Edit - Never mind,  just discovered that the dicks can be made to point the right way by playing around with Erection, Erection Up, and Erection Down. 

Just a heads up about leito's animation are setup different from other animations. So do not expect the naming convention to be the same as other animation mods, hence this is why we have patch's.

24 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Just a heads up about leito's animation are setup different from other animations. So do not expect the naming convention to be the same as other animation mods, hence this is why we have patch's.

You mean the One Patch? Nah, that one has given me more problems than I care to troubleshoot.

Hey @dagobaking , I've been noticiong some weird behavior from AAF that I didn't used to see.

I keep seeing this "Position Unjoining" from tag called positions. when I get this the pgup and pgdown keys stop working and I'm stuck with just the position that was called. It hapopens as soon as the position is called. It seems to be completely random when it happens and on which positions. 

20200609191930_1.jpg.fc3c6e0252797b54306fe6e67256f163.jpg

Even more concerning is sometimes positions are displaying the wrong name. This one is supposed to be "_T_Leito Anal Aggro Carry" When this happens it also makes the pgup and pgdown not work, but that always seems ifly when called as a position change I don't even know if you are SUPPOSED to be able to use it during a changed position.

20200609191754_1.jpg.0f1cb81add8b94c6b635fe406289033f.jpg

In general AAF seems way more flaky and less reliable since I upgraded to 131.0.0.0b from 110.0.0.0b. (Yes I know I'm bad about staying current) Another thing I've seen is a position changing on it's own without being prompted by a script or the hotkey. :( 

I see a new AAF came out the day after I downloaded this last, so I'll give that a try.

Edit: Okay, the Unjoining sticking may be my fault. Something which I've been doing for a very long time in my scripts is calling the position change and position stop functions on both actors. (Yes I know I'm not supposed to but it seemed to be more reliable and make the change more snappy, which I really need for Hardship) It's funny because @EgoBallistic just reminded me that I shouldn't do that like a week ago. I just took the superfluous calls out of my Raider  script and it seems to be working right now, and as snappy as ever. I dunno if the improper name display is related or not. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: I do bet the position changing on it's own is also related to this. I mean it makes perfect sense if it's hanging on cleanup and suddenly a second position change call comes through... boom. It's just odd that I've been doing this since before releasing Hardship and it's only now causing problems :)

Edit: Okay so fixing my scripts does make it happen much less frequently, but it seems as if any time you have several AAF scenes in a row, eventually it gets stuck on Position Unjoining. It seems that the only way to fix it is to save and load.

I haven't seen an incorrect animation name again, but I haven't had that much time to test yet today.

On 6/9/2020 at 5:44 PM, Tentacus said:

Edit: Okay, the Unjoining sticking may be my fault. Something which I've been doing for a very long time in my scripts is calling the position change and position stop functions on both actors. (Yes I know I'm not supposed to but it seemed to be more reliable and make the change more snappy, which I really need for Hardship) It's funny because @EgoBallistic just reminded me that I shouldn't do that like a week ago. I just took the superfluous calls out of my Raider  script and it seems to be working right now, and as snappy as ever. I dunno if the improper name display is related or not. I'll keep you posted.

It probably is all related. You can run "StartScene" on actors in existing animations and it will attempt to join them into an animation for 2 actors. So, you are basically trying to start a scene with 2 actors and then having them both join their own scene. Sounds like it gets part of the way there (picking a new animation to use for 2 actors) before getting locked up.

Edit: I do bet the position changing on it's own is also related to this. I mean it makes perfect sense if it's hanging on cleanup and suddenly a second position change call comes through... boom. It's just odd that I've been doing this since before releasing Hardship and it's only now causing problems :)

I'm not sure if joining was quite added completely in 110? Maybe that's why.

Edit: Okay so fixing my scripts does make it happen much less frequently, but it seems as if any time you have several AAF scenes in a row, eventually it gets stuck on Position Unjoining. It seems that the only way to fix it is to save and load.

Unjoining means you are removing one actor from a scene. I think this is still related to doing joins and messing up the history stack so that it doesnt know how to unjoin actors.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Unjoining means you are removing one actor from a scene. I think this is still related to doing joins and messing up the history stack so that it doesnt know how to unjoin actors.

Well here's the kind of stuff I am doing that pertains to AAF:

The scene start looks like this:

;Get AAF API
AAF:AAF_API AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API

;settings
    aaf:aaf_api:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    settings.meta = "Hardship"
    settings.duration = -1
    settings.preventfurniture = True
    settings.usePackages = True

;tag settings
If RSex == 1 ;Rapist is Female
  If PSex == 0 ;Player is male
             Debug.Notification("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She'll probably punish you if you cum!</font>")
             settings.IncludeTags = "Cowgirl"
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Rufgt,FromBehind,Aggressive,Cuffed,Loving,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"
  Elseif Psex == 1 ;Player is female       
    If PositionChance == 0 ;Forced oral  
             settings.IncludeTags = "Cuffed"
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Powerbomb,FromBehind,Cowgirl,StrapOnToVagina,StrapOnToAnus,StrapOnToEither,Spanking"           
    Elseif PositionChance == 1 ;Forced Vaginal
         If AlreadyCuffed == True || CuffChance > 0
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Blowjob,FromBehind,Spanking" 
         Else  
             settings.IncludeTags = "Aggressive,Powerbomb"
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Blowjob,FromBehind,Spanking,Loving,Start,Hidden,Tease"
         Endif    
    Elseif PositionChance == 2 ;Forced Anal   
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Powerbomb,Cowgirl,Blowjob,FromFront,Spanking" 
         Else
             settings.IncludeTags = "TenAggroAnal"
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,TenBlock"  
         Endif 
    EndIf                 
  Endif
Elseif Rsex == 0 ;Rapist is male
  If PositionChance == 0 ;Forced oral
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Powerbomb,FromBehind,Cowgirl,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToEither,Spanking"        
  Elseif PositionChance == 1 ;Forced Vaginal
      If Psex == 0 ;Male
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Blowjob,Spanking" 
        Else  
            settings.IncludeTags = "TenAggroAnal,Powerbomb"
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,TenArmsDoggy,TenCarry,TenBlock" 
        Endif    
      Elseif Psex == 1 ;Female
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Blowjob,FromBehind,Spanking" 
        Else  
            settings.IncludeTags = "Aggressive,Powerbomb"
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Blowjob,FromBehind,Spanking,Start,Hidden,ClimaxM"
        Endif       
      EndIf
  Elseif PositionChance == 2 ;Forced Anal
        settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Powerbomb,Cowgirl,Blowjob,FromFront,Spanking" 
    Else       
        settings.IncludeTags = "TenAggroAnal"
        settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,TenBlock"        
    Endif     
  Endif
Endif

;setup actors
     Actor[] Actors = New Actor [2]
     Actors[0] = PlayerRef
     Actors[1] = AkSpeaker

;This is where the magic happens
AAF:AAF_API.GetAPI().StartScene(Actors, settings)

The position changes all look something like this:

AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Anal = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
           Anal.Position = "_T_Leito Aggro Standing"   
           Anal.Duration = -1
           AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Anal)

Or this:

AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Blowjob = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
              Blowjob.IncludeTags = "TenBeejMix"        
              Blowjob.Duration = -1
              AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Blowjob)

And the end of the scene looks like this:

AAF:AAF_API.GetAPI().StopScene(PlayerRef) 

Seems pretty simple... I'm not sure what I could possibly be doing wrong. 

Btw, do I have to keep setting the duration each time I change position, or will it keep the duration I set at the scene start?

@dagobaking

Yeah, I'm still getting the incorrect position names too. After changing the posittion several times with the pgup/pgdown keys the wrong name came up and I was no longer able to change the position for the rest of the scene. None of this kind of stuff ever happened in 110. The only significant change to my code has been adding the meta string. This time there were none of my own positions in the mix so that eliminates the possibility of something wrong with my XMLs. There were also no scripted position changes in this scene so it isn't strictly tied to that either.

20200611092437_1.jpg.750b345be16860890ad27b3e444b1183.jpg

Also note that the wrong position name is an aggressive one and aggressive tags were excluded in this call.

If Jsex == 0 
       settings.IncludeTags = "PenisToVagina,PenisToEither"
       settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Rufgt,Blowjob,Powerbomb,Doggy,Standing,Kissing,Aggressive,Cuffed,Kneeling,Cowgirl,FemDom,Footjob,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"  
  Else   
       settings.IncludeTags = "PenisToVagina,PenisToEither,StrapOnToVagina,StrapOnToEither"
       settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Rufgt,Blowjob,Powerbomb,Doggy,Standing,Kissing,Aggressive,Cuffed,Kneeling,Carry,FemDom,Footjob,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"   
  Endif   

Something is really messed up and I believe it has got to be on the AAF side of things.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

@dagobaking

Yeah, I'm still getting the incorrect position names too. After changing the posittion several times with the pgup/pgdown keys the wrong name came up and I was no longer able to change the position for the rest of the scene. None of this kind of stuff ever happened in 110. The only significant change to my code has been adding the meta string. This time there were none of my own positions in the mix so that eliminates the possibility of something wrong with my XMLs. There were also no scripted position changes in this scene so it isn't strictly tied to that either.

20200611092437_1.jpg.750b345be16860890ad27b3e444b1183.jpg

Also note that the wrong position name is an aggressive one and aggressive tags were excluded in this call.

If Jsex == 0 
       settings.IncludeTags = "PenisToVagina,PenisToEither"
       settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Rufgt,Blowjob,Powerbomb,Doggy,Standing,Kissing,Aggressive,Cuffed,Kneeling,Cowgirl,FemDom,Footjob,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"  
  Else   
       settings.IncludeTags = "PenisToVagina,PenisToEither,StrapOnToVagina,StrapOnToEither"
       settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Rufgt,Blowjob,Powerbomb,Doggy,Standing,Kissing,Aggressive,Cuffed,Kneeling,Carry,FemDom,Footjob,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"   
  Endif   

Something is really messed up and I believe it has got to be on the AAF side of things.

You are not the only one. I have not been able to use any of the recent AAF versions. I have been playing trouble free, glitch free for a couple months now. Every time I tried to use any of the last 3 versions of AAF, would not load past 30%. I know it has been fashionable to give AAF a pass and blame it on other mods ( Indarello,GreyUser) etc., but all these mods played well together with AAF at one time. I am using  version 121 right now, the last stable version for me.. 

16 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

You are not the only one. I have not been able to use any of the recent AAF versions. I have been playing trouble free, glitch free for a couple months now. Every time I tried to use any of the last 3 versions of AAF, would not load past 30%. I know it has been fashionable to give AAF a pass and blame it on other mods ( Indarello,GreyUser) etc., but all these mods played well together with AAF at one time. I am using  version 121 right now, the last stable version for me.. 

From my experience the freezing at percentage loaded thing is always caused by another mod's XMLs A simple typo can easily cause this, as I've had my own XMLs do it. 

1 hour ago, OriginalSamhain said:

A few anim packs updated so now AAF won't open again, I swear I'm in an abusive relationship with this goddamn game, I spend more time figuring out why AAF won't work than I do actually playing with it. 

Try to get a earlier AAF version. None of AAF's recent updates have been stable. I have been using AAF version 121 with the latest updated animation packs without a problem. Anything after that version has been a clusterfuck for me..