18 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Well here's the kind of stuff I am doing that pertains to AAF:

Ā 

The scene start looks like this:

Ā 

;Get AAF API
AAF:AAF_API AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API

;settings
    aaf:aaf_api:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    settings.meta = "Hardship"
    settings.duration = -1
    settings.preventfurniture = True
    settings.usePackages = True

;tag settings
If RSex == 1 ;Rapist is Female
  If PSex == 0 ;Player is male
             Debug.Notification("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She'll probably punish you if you cum!</font>")
             settings.IncludeTags = "Cowgirl"
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Rufgt,FromBehind,Aggressive,Cuffed,Loving,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"
  Elseif Psex == 1 ;Player is female       
    If PositionChance == 0 ;Forced oral  
             settings.IncludeTags = "Cuffed"
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Powerbomb,FromBehind,Cowgirl,StrapOnToVagina,StrapOnToAnus,StrapOnToEither,Spanking"           
    Elseif PositionChance == 1 ;Forced Vaginal
         If AlreadyCuffed == True || CuffChance > 0
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Blowjob,FromBehind,Spanking" 
         Else  
             settings.IncludeTags = "Aggressive,Powerbomb"
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Blowjob,FromBehind,Spanking,Loving,Start,Hidden,Tease"
         Endif    
    Elseif PositionChance == 2 ;Forced Anal   
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Powerbomb,Cowgirl,Blowjob,FromFront,Spanking" 
         Else
             settings.IncludeTags = "TenAggroAnal"
             settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,TenBlock"  
         Endif 
    EndIf                 
  Endif
Elseif Rsex == 0 ;Rapist is male
  If PositionChance == 0 ;Forced oral
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Powerbomb,FromBehind,Cowgirl,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToEither,Spanking"        
  Elseif PositionChance == 1 ;Forced Vaginal
      If Psex == 0 ;Male
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Blowjob,Spanking" 
        Else  
            settings.IncludeTags = "TenAggroAnal,Powerbomb"
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,TenArmsDoggy,TenCarry,TenBlock" 
        Endif    
      Elseif Psex == 1 ;Female
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Blowjob,FromBehind,Spanking" 
        Else  
            settings.IncludeTags = "Aggressive,Powerbomb"
            settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Blowjob,FromBehind,Spanking,Start,Hidden,ClimaxM"
        Endif       
      EndIf
  Elseif PositionChance == 2 ;Forced Anal
        settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Carry,Missionary,Powerbomb,Cowgirl,Blowjob,FromFront,Spanking" 
    Else       
        settings.IncludeTags = "TenAggroAnal"
        settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,TenBlock"        
    Endif     
  Endif
Endif

;setup actors
     Actor[] Actors = New Actor [2]
     Actors[0] = PlayerRef
     Actors[1] = AkSpeaker

;This is where the magic happens
AAF:AAF_API.GetAPI().StartScene(Actors, settings)

Ā 

The position changes all look something like this:

Ā 

AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Anal = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
           Anal.Position = "_T_Leito Aggro Standing"   
           Anal.Duration = -1
           AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Anal)

Ā 

Or this:

Ā 

AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Blowjob = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
              Blowjob.IncludeTags = "TenBeejMix"        
              Blowjob.Duration = -1
              AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Blowjob)

Ā 

And the end of the scene looks like this:

Ā 

AAF:AAF_API.GetAPI().StopScene(PlayerRef) 

Seems pretty simple... I'm not sure what I could possibly be doing wrong.Ā 

Ā 

Btw, do I have to keep setting the duration each time I change position,Ā or will it keep the duration I set at the scene start?

There are still way too many additional variables. For instance, how many times does this code get run? When?

Ā 

If you make an AAFQA file that shows the issue I can troubleshoot.

Ā 

45 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

There are still way too many additional variables. For instance, how many times does this code get run? When?

After the start scene block it depends on random ints and player choices during the scene (popup menus) If and how many times the position changes, but usually not more than twice in any given scene. The scene length is controlled with Wait() timers. Most of the time the stop scene is called at the end.

Ā 

The whole script is quite long so I was trying to spare you uncecessary data. I will attach it though so you can see what I mean.

_T_RaiderRape.psc

23 hours ago, Tentacus said:

After the start scene block it depends on random ints and player choices during the scene (popup menus) If and how many times the position changes, but usually not more than twice in any given scene. The scene length is controlled with Wait() timers. Most of the time the stop scene is called at the end.

Ā 

The whole script is quite long so I was trying to spare you uncecessary data. I will attach it though so you can see what I mean.

If you can make an AAFQA file showing the issue, I can troubleshoot.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:57 PM, maddadicusrex said:

Try to get a earlier AAF version. None of AAF's recent updates have been stable. I have been using AAF version 121 with the latest updated animation packs without a problem. Anything after that version has been a clusterfuck for me..

You wouldn't happen to have an older version do you?

Ā 

Its either the latest version or V1.07 by the download links.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

for whatever reason, be that an updated version of Violate, or an updated animation pack, AAF has Ā crapped the bed (again) and won't do anything other then tell me 20,000,000 animations have errors...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You what.... don't bother.Ā 

Ā 

I had 7 hours of free fucking time today... and ALL of them went to trying to fix this fucking issue. I AM DONE. No more fallout for me.Ā 

Ā 

Now to figure out how to get RID of everything.....

Ā 

6 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Uh oh. We have another threat-leader.

Maybe if you could put up files of earlier versions of AAF (not the ancient ones) folks could revert back, fix their games after your latest updates have renderedĀ  AAF inoperative. Something is not right with 1.33 when so many folks cannot get it to play nice with their long time once playableĀ modsĀ lists. AAF 1.33 stops at 30% for me with a working glitch free mod order that I have had for near 5Ā months. Version 1.21 works smooth as silk. So lets not kibitz, it is probably your last few mod updates and not anything that have been attributed to gamers in the past that it is our fault..Respectfully ...just sayin..Thanks

7 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Uh oh. We have another threat-leader.

If this was directed at me, no i am not threatening you.Ā 

Ā 

I'll say it plainly, You have skills that I do not have. This is evident in the fact that you can even create something like this (AAF), as I wouldn't even know where to start...

Ā 

So this is simply a skills and knowledge issue on my behalf.Ā 

Ā 

HOWEVER:

Ā 

When I can play all day one day. Go to sleep, then load up the game, and AAF just won't work... Things get frustrating.Ā 

In my case, its not stuck at 30%. It simply WILL NOT perform ANY animations..... I can cycle through all the options. (main, admin, companion, ETC).. it just won't work....

Ā 

Ā 

SO I spend 30 minutes re-downloading AAF and the animation packs.. spend an hour following step by step instructions the web page...Ā 

spend 5 minutes waiting for Fallout 4 to load... spend 15 seconds to see if AAF works (it doesn't).,...

Ā 

Repeat checking AFF and anaimation packs load order, and rules...Ā 

spend 5 minutes loading fallout 4.. spend 15 seconds to see if AAF works... (it doesn't)

Ā 

and on and on FOR 7 HOURS....

Ā 

Ā 

SO its a now a case of what am I giving up now? The Fallout 4 game? Or my monitor??

Ā 

Because I am GOING to put my fist through one of them ... (fallout 4 is cheaper.. it lost out.)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Now, could this be just an AAF issue?Ā 

Ā 

considering I fucked around with it for 7 hours, including 2 dozen complete installs of AAF and animations packs? probably not.Ā 

But I lack theĀ time, patience and temperament to look any further.Ā 

Ā 

Nuke it from orbit. Rebuild later when actually have the patience and temperament to deal with the bullshit...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On a side note, there is nothing more cathartic then seeing "uninstall complete" on something that has driven you to the point of violence....Ā 

Ā 

@nitemares I have tested early versions of AAF (not recently so can't speak to that) however, I can speak to the fact the game doesn't suddenly stop working after working properly .. except in some cases like a corrupted save. (easy enough to test) or to many dam mods and records running at one time, heave scripts have a tendency to just get dropped.

Ā 

Know of a problem with another framework , if attempt to do select things (protected) your game goes to shit untilĀ  you reboot and go to a clean / fresh save. Used to you'd get blown up by a Fat boy nuke. That was a known feature.

Ā 

I have copies of this going back (I believe, I still do) and I can tell you that I can fire up versions from over a year ago and it will still work just like it did before (MO setup that was backed up) All the same ol' bugs and problems are still there. Just like they should be.

Ā 

As for keeping up old versions as others have suggested. WHY?Ā  Why aren't the users keeping a older version in their mod manager uninstalled/deactivated until they are happy with the newest version? Keeping a few versions of the mods that you have for play though that you know work is the smart thing to do.Ā  However, looking at the Nexus old files I can agree that that is hit and miss. If there are old files available they really should be the last couple with perhaps a milestone one or two that are older but proven to be solid as a rock. From what I can see they seem to be all over the place (versions)

Ā 

Now ... if there is some actual problem that is causing something to mess up a save, or something then careful and meticulous testing is needed by a group of people that have a select set of mods (to help rule out conflicts) It is extremely time consuming but can be done. Nuking and reloading isn't going to get you anywhere except help your mental health.

Ā 

Now my suggestion is as many others will likely agree to. Build the basics, test with a single simple animation to make sure your body and AAF works before you start dumping all this shit on the game. Then install another one or two and test play a bit. Rinse and repeat. If you run into a problem, work to fix it. Find out if it is a conflict and then when fixed/settled, only then move on. This is true for all modding I am aware of.

Oh Ok thought i have done something wrongĀ  as wellĀ  did all the new updated stuff now the AAF frame work dose not start was about to delete my inter game and folders to do a clean install

Ā 

Also i noticed right before the game loads it fezzes for a fewĀ  seconds then appears any waysĀ 

Now there is No AAFĀ Ā  when i hit the home key nothing shows nor dose the

AAFĀ  loading on the top rightĀ  theirs nothing

EditedĀ  >>Ā Ā  wonderingĀ  about if the cabbage update & BP70Ā  did something because after that install is when it all stop

Ā 

Don't Rush to install mods take baby steps and install 1 or 2 at a time and test.

(yea but that's only two mods of my intended 230 or so mods it going to take me forever?, YES but that's two mods that have to fit in and work with about 35 million lines of unperfect code).

Ā 

Forget about all your other mods and just install the one's need for AAF to work, Then add a couple at a time.

Ā 

The biggest and most common mistakes user's make when modding.

1. Not reading the instructions.

2. not knowing how to use a mod manager.

3. installing mods as if it was a pick 'n' mix.Ā Ā Ā  ie not installing in order.

4. installing TOO MANY mods at once and not checking in game.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

44 minutes ago, Zizzpa said:

Oh Ok thought i have done something wrongĀ  as wellĀ  did all the new updated stuff now the AAF frame work dose not start was about to delete my inter game and folders to do a clean install

Ā 

Also i noticed right before the game loads it fezzes for a fewĀ  seconds then appears any waysĀ 

Now there is No AAFĀ Ā  when i hit the home key nothing shows nor dose the

AAFĀ  loading on the top rightĀ  theirs nothing

EditedĀ  >>Ā Ā  wonderingĀ  about if the cabbage update & BP70Ā  did something because after that install is when it all stop

Not sure but @SilverPerv andĀ  @Indarello. Need to up date there patch's for those two animations pack's. You could try as a Temp work around reinstalling the patchs but DO not select any options for those animation packs.

19 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Not sure but @SilverPerv andĀ  @Indarello. Need to up date there patch's for those two animations pack's. You could try as a Temp work around reinstalling the patchs but DO not select any options for those animation packs.

all right i try thatĀ  that could be what is happeningĀ  thanks ...

21 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

ya know i had 4 women on one guy about a week ago not sure what i didĀ  to make that happen but it didĀ 

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

@nitemares I have tested early versions of AAF (not recently so can't speak to that) however, I can speak to the fact the game doesn't suddenly stop working after working properly .. except in some cases like a corrupted save. (easy enough to test) or to many dam mods and records running at one time, heave scripts have a tendency to just get dropped.

Ā 

Know of a problem with another framework , if attempt to do select things (protected) your game goes to shit untilĀ  you reboot and go to a clean / fresh save. Used to you'd get blown up by a Fat boy nuke. That was a known feature.

Ā 

I have copies of this going back (I believe, I still do) and I can tell you that I can fire up versions from over a year ago and it will still work just like it did before (MO setup that was backed up) All the same ol' bugs and problems are still there. Just like they should be.

Ā 

As for keeping up old versions as others have suggested. WHY?Ā  Why aren't the users keeping a older version in their mod manager uninstalled/deactivated until they are happy with the newest version? Keeping a few versions of the mods that you have for play though that you know work is the smart thing to do.Ā  However, looking at the Nexus old files I can agree that that is hit and miss. If there are old files available they really should be the last couple with perhaps a milestone one or two that are older but proven to be solid as a rock. From what I can see they seem to be all over the place (versions)

Ā 

Now ... if there is some actual problem that is causing something to mess up a save, or something then careful and meticulous testing is needed by a group of people that have a select set of mods (to help rule out conflicts) It is extremely time consuming but can be done. Nuking and reloading isn't going to get you anywhere except help your mental health.

Ā 

Now my suggestion is as many others will likely agree to. Build the basics, test with a single simple animation to make sure your body and AAF works before you start dumping all this shit on the game. Then install another one or two and test play a bit. Rinse and repeat. If you run into a problem, work to fix it. Find out if it is a conflict and then when fixed/settled, only then move on. This is true for all modding I am aware of.

All I can tell you is. "it worked the night before. The next day it did not" ...

Ā 

I know what you are saying.. but it is what it is. And it wasn't just one save.. It was about a dozen saves test initially over 3 characters, with a game reboot between loading the saves.Ā 

Ā 

ALL caharacters, and saves had the exact same behavior:Ā  AFF would load, I could navigate through all of AAF's screens.Ā 

Ā 

However, you could not initiate an interaction OR pose.. Nor would calls from mods like Violate or Harrasssment trigger an animation (although Harassment would still trigger its narrative screens that come up between actions.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

From there, I tried to reinstall AAF and then animation packs... With the exact same results.... So I tried again. And again. And. Again.Ā 

Ā 

I surfed the forums, I surfed the wiki.. everythign says the same shit "If you AAF isn't working, you fucked up" ...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But none of this really matters anymore.. As Fallout 4, the mod organizer I used, The Mods I had are now gone, and my peace of mind is in a much better place, I don't think I am going to be coming back to this headache any time soon again (this coming from someone with almost 3000 hours in modded play in Fallout 4 and 5000 hours of modded play in Skyrim)Ā 

So I feel this is quite a unique problem as I have spent literally all day (since 11am today), to try and troubleshoot myself before coming here. I also searched the far corners of every thread on this site (and others) to see if I could find a solution but have come up empty.

"""AAF is not giving my PC the proper body gender. Whenever an animation starts, it changes my female (CBBE TWB) body to that of a male body, but it keeps my head and facial morphs. When the scene is over, it re-equips? my old female body back with all the proper morphs."""

I made quite a hefty mod list since I just got a beefy computer built. Literally spent 5 days installing each mod, 1 by 1 (sometimes 2 or 3), and testing on a "tester" character for 20 hours total.

EVERYTHING was fine, even my AAF install and animations on that profile. My female tester character would spawn into AAF animations with the body she had set in the bodymorph files. AAF Violate would fire off, SEU, Spectators, all the animation packs I had, seemed aligned. So I made a new character (my actual play through), and everything was working there 2 days ago. Then something happened, not sure what it was though, since I made barely any changes and did them all in the proper order and fashion.

Fastforward a day, and now I get this glitch of gender swapping when I go into an animation....
(When I said I made barely any changes this is what I did.) I DID update a few animation packs, and I DID re-install the one patch to bang them, silvers erection fix. I even actually went and did a full AAF and Sex mods re-install and re-working of the priorities to make sure it was all set proper. (Used Sayko's Guide and some common sense.) Wrye Bashed everything to, made sure the bodyslide files were all proper....

I am at a complete loss, I even tried digging through the AAF XMLs to see if there were any gender discrepancies or something.... Nothing I could spot (with my limited modding knowledge.)?

I am hoping someone has an easy, out-of-box answer for what this issue may be, otherwise I may have just once again wasted days of time trying to mod my fallout into a sexy play through....? Back to a boring old Vanilla or Horizon play through I guess.....

2 hours ago, nitemares said:

All I can tell you is. "it worked the night before. The next day it did not" ...

Ā 

I know what you are saying.. but it is what it is. And it wasn't just one save.. It was about a dozen saves test initially over 3 characters, with a game reboot between loading the saves.Ā 

Ā 

ALL caharacters, and saves had the exact same behavior:Ā  AFF would load, I could navigate through all of AAF's screens.Ā 

Ā 

However, you could not initiate an interaction OR pose.. Nor would calls from mods like Violate or Harrasssment trigger an animation (although Harassment would still trigger its narrative screens that come up between actions.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

From there, I tried to reinstall AAF and then animation packs... With the exact same results.... So I tried again. And again. And. Again.Ā 

Ā 

I surfed the forums, I surfed the wiki.. everythign says the same shit "If you AAF isn't working, you fucked up" ...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But none of this really matters anymore.. As Fallout 4, the mod organizer I used, The Mods I had are now gone, and my peace of mind is in a much better place, I don't think I am going to be coming back to this headache any time soon again (this coming from someone with almost 3000 hours in modded play in Fallout 4 and 5000 hours of modded play in Skyrim)Ā 

If you do happen to come back give Mod Organizer a try. That is what I use and a click turns on a mod and / or turns it off.Ā  Vortex does a similar thing as well. I only mention it as I used Mod organizer all the time and never had your issues.Ā  Finally, give the Discord channel a try. Use the tool to validate the game etc. etc, then get the support. I have seen horribly configured games corrected and functional through the experienced members that are active there.

Ā 

I understand and partially the reason I am not active now. Not that I can't get it to work, juts I don't have the time to setup, bug fix and then play....

32 minutes ago, K-aW-tEk said:

So I feel this is quite a unique problem as I have spent literally all day (since 11am today), to try and troubleshoot myself before coming here. I also searched the far corners of every thread on this site (and others) to see if I could find a solution but have come up empty.

"""AAF is not giving my PC the proper body gender. Whenever an animation starts, it changes my female (CBBE TWB) body to that of a male body, but it keeps my head and facial morphs. When the scene is over, it re-equips? my old female body back with all the proper morphs."""

I made quite a hefty mod list since I just got a beefy computer built. Literally spent 5 days installing each mod, 1 by 1 (sometimes 2 or 3), and testing on a "tester" character for 20 hours total.

EVERYTHING was fine, even my AAF install and animations on that profile. My female tester character would spawn into AAF animations with the body she had set in the bodymorph files. AAF Violate would fire off, SEU, Spectators, all the animation packs I had, seemed aligned. So I made a new character (my actual play through), and everything was working there 2 days ago. Then something happened, not sure what it was though, since I made barely any changes and did them all in the proper order and fashion.

Fastforward a day, and now I get this glitch of gender swapping when I go into an animation....
(When I said I made barely any changes this is what I did.) I DID update a few animation packs, and I DID re-install the one patch to bang them, silvers erection fix. I even actually went and did a full AAF and Sex mods re-install and re-working of the priorities to make sure it was all set proper. (Used Sayko's Guide and some common sense.) Wrye Bashed everything to, made sure the bodyslide files were all proper....

I am at a complete loss, I even tried digging through the AAF XMLs to see if there were any gender discrepancies or something.... Nothing I could spot (with my limited modding knowledge.)?

I am hoping someone has an easy, out-of-box answer for what this issue may be, otherwise I may have just once again wasted days of time trying to mod my fallout into a sexy play through....? Back to a boring old Vanilla or Horizon play through I guess.....

P.S I would like to mention I installed FlashyJoes Crime and Punishment mod (in the original mod list I had on my "tester" to), and Iunno. I just have a sneaking suspicion that mod wants to ruin anything associated with this site (after reading through FLashy's old, now defunct mod posts), so I'm going to try uninstalling that now, and make a completely new character to test this theory....

Did you use the sex change command on your game?Ā  The mod gives a doppleganger of your character. I assume that if it was originally a different sex , then it might just swap out to that one during scenes. Might not be the issue but .... at least I tried :D

Ā 

Also I'd try posting on the Discord server for quicker turn around of support...

4 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Ā 

Don't Rush to install mods take baby steps and install 1 or 2 at a time and test.

(yea but that's only two mods of my intended 230 or so mods it going to take me forever?, YES but that's two mods that have to fit in and work with about 35 million lines of unperfect code).

Ā 

Forget about all your other mods and just install the one's need for AAF to work, Then add a couple at a time.

Ā 

The biggest and most common mistakes user's make when modding.

1. Not reading the instructions.

2. not knowing how to use a mod manager.

3. installing mods as if it was a pick 'n' mix.Ā Ā Ā  ie not installing in order.

4. installing TOO MANY mods at once and not checking in game.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The thing is... once you install the mod in a modern manager (Vortex, Mod Organizer) the mod is there ready to be added/removed as needed. Also, you have a good idea of its comparability if/when you need to do an upgrade.Ā  It is a lot of front end work but... once done, upgrading is a bit easier.Ā  Then you upgrade small sets of mods. In the case of AAF you'd do all the requirements along with the AAF mod. Test, then the animations you have used, test, then the small sets of alternate mods you use etc. This is still a bit time consuming but generally much faster.Ā  Also, most of the time, "Sets" of mods are updated at the same time. Like AAF and Looks Menu ;)Ā  The author needs the other mods to be updated (that it requires ) before they can release. Finally, many mods use the same base, (like all the animations use AAF and Looks) so if they update, before AAF, it is generally safe to install them quicker and easier because the base is confirmed solid ... Bugs occur, report and likely a quick patch can be released. ;)Ā  TL;DR. Maintenance is easier than the original proper setup.

4 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Yeah i didĀ  readĀ  the install guide?Ā  Yes SERIOUSLYĀ  I DidĀ  Read It

it's all cool i only spent the last 7 months modding FO4 just to uninstall it i am done with Fallout 4 permanentlyĀ Ā 

thank you for the suggestions on how to fixĀ 

15 minutes ago, Zizzpa said:

Yeah i didĀ  readĀ  the install guide?Ā  Yes SERIOUSLYĀ  I DidĀ  Read It

it's all cool i only spent the last 7 months modding FO4 just to uninstall it i am done with Fallout 4 permanentlyĀ Ā 

thank you for the suggestions on how to fixĀ 

Sorry to hear it's permanently. Maybe just put it away for a few months and try again.Ā 

Maybe I'm not right

But I think it's a good idea to find out what the hundreds of XML files in the aff folder, whether it's Mod, animation or patches, are doing, and fix them by yourself.

For example, for all the atomic lust names in this picture, what are they doing on behalf of themselves?

2017969998_36020200616132153352.jpg.2baf3dc9d5b59568bb07d57e9c784f2f.jpg

Assuming that 20% or 30% of AAF is stuck in the game, the error displayed is related to the name of AtomicLust. If you understand the meaning of the XML of AtomicLust, it's easier to check which one has the problem and causes AAF to get stuck?

Ā 

Because assuming that AAF itself has no problem updating, only the backwardness of patches or the updating of animation or mod changes the content of XML. If you don't understand what they are doing before, then you don't understand where the mistake is.

Ā 

There are no such tutorials.

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Sorry to hear it's permanently. Maybe just put it away for a few months and try again.Ā 

I'd wait until there is serious headway into fixing this animation patching issues. It seems to be the most confusing and to be honest, my hardest part of installing AAF and getting it right. Basic AAF is done and good to go (for pose and such) Adult animations and their patches for penis and other ..is a different matter. I can do it and usually can with a few re-reads and testing figure out where I went wrong (and I do go wrong) and fix it. however, I have been kicking around here since 2012 and modding (testing many, many mods for authors over these years) both during and before this time. It is a long time and a lot of experience (I often take for granted) that i am calling on. I fully understand and can feel for those that run into confusing and difficulties with a framework as complex as as AAF (with the adult content of course, not the basic setup)

6 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Maybe I'm not right

But I think it's a good idea to find out what the hundreds of XML files in the aff folder, whether it's Mod, animation or patches, are doing, and fix them by yourself.

For example, for all the atomic lust names in this picture, what are they doing on behalf of themselves?

2017969998_36020200616132153352.jpg.2baf3dc9d5b59568bb07d57e9c784f2f.jpg

Assuming that 20% or 30% of AAF is stuck in the game, the error displayed is related to the name of AtomicLust. If you understand the meaning of the XML of atomiclust, it's easier to check which one has the problem and causes AAF to get stuck?

There are no such tutorials.

You are not right... :P
if I understand what is happening. those are just instructions for what the animation is to do (generally some are record collections and such) . Positions and such. Unless there is an actual problem with a specific animation there is no need or call to even touch those. Also not knowing what you are doing will do way more damage than good. If you just want to learn, then haveĀ  at it... :D Also, likely there are animations if you are committed to learn that would appreciate some help setting up their stuff... patching and at the least, helping when there is a problem, penis gone wild or something... ;)

Just now, RitualClarity said:

You are not right... :P
if I understand what is happening. those are just instructions for what the animation is to do (generally some are record collections and such) . Positions and such. Unless there is an actual problem with a specific animation there is no need or call to even touch those. Also not knowing what you are doing will do way more damage than good. If you just want to learn, then haveĀ  at it... :D Also, likely there are animations if you are committed to learn that would appreciate some help setting up their stuff... patching and at the least, helping when there is a problem, penis gone wild or something... ;)

I think it's because assuming that AAF has no problem updating itself, it's just that the backwardness of patches or the updating of animation or mod changes the content of XML. If you don't understand what they are doing before, then you don't understand where the mistake is.